Soccer Women Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the very last times they got the entire family all together was a special event indeed. For the twenty-fifth anniversary of their National Championship Season, Katie and Melanie's alma mater was going to have a big celebration. Now, it was the alma mater of ten members of this extended family (Katie, Melanie, Jo, Margaret, Joseph and Madeline, Maisie and Sam, Chelsea and Cynthia had all graduated from the school).

The game was a conference rival game and it was a homecoming for all the Women's Soccer Team Alumni. But there was a special ceremony at half time for the players and coaches from that National Championship Team. Everyone got a commemorative jersey with their name on the back. They came out on the field and first on the Jumbotron, they showed a replay from that game. There was Melanie's pass to the far post and a streaking Neve Cohill putting it in the back of the net which gave them the lead very late in that game. The crowd cheered as loudly at the replay as the original crowd had back then.

They also replayed Neve's other goal as time was expiring to seal the victory and then the celebration after the final whistle blew. It had been a tremendous moment and there were a lot of goosebumps on the field and in the stands as people who were there relived those moments.

Next, they began to call everyone individually. They started with the coaches first. Coach Quincannon and Coach Hochbauer were able to come back for this. Then they went through each player starting with the reserves. For the Team's starting eleven, they introduced them starting with the keeper. Then came the defenders, although they skipped over Jo as they were saving the team captains for last.

Doing it in this order meant that before they called the captains, the last player to be recognized was Neve Cohill. When her name was called, the stadium erupted. The most famous and most decorated member of that team, she was an icon still and once again the chants of COHILL! COHILL! thundered through the air around campus. Neve stepped forward to acknowledge the crowd and received the accolades she had earned. But eventually she stepped back because there were three more introductions that had to be made and she wanted those three to have their moments as well.

As the crowd finally relented, the public address announcer continued, "And now, the captains for that Championship Team. First, the leading scorer for the team that year and the second leading scorer in school history behind only Neve Cohill, Melanie Smith-Rogers." Melanie stepped forward to another roar from the crowd. It wasn't what they had done for Neve, but Melanie was still pleased. And there was a lot of cheering and wonderful comments coming from her old teammates behind her.

"Next, the defensive rock of that team twenty-five years ago. She has been a part of all five National Championships this school has won as either a player, Assistant Coach, or Head Coach. Let's hear it for the skipper, 'Coach' Jo Napoli." Jo got quite a reception as well. Her success as the head coach had been quite impressive and those in attendance wanted her to hear their appreciation.

"And finally, the heart and soul of that Championship team and still the all-time assist leader in school history, Katie Smith-Rogers." Katie got a similar cheer to the one Melanie had received, but as she stepped forward to acknowledge the crowd, her teammates surrounded her and it was for Katie that they cheered the loudest, especially Neve Cohill.

When the game was over, everyone went back to Jo and Margaret's house to keep the family reunion going. However, there was a dinner at the school that night for the Team. It was a fancy dinner and was also a fundraiser for the school. It was a formal event and so Katie and Melanie had to leave early to go back to their hotel room to get dressed.

Jo and Margaret came down all dressed and ready to leave. There were a lot of comments from the various parents, children, spouses, and friends in attendance. Jo said, "Okay, we have to go. But please keep having fun and celebrating. It's so great to have everyone all together. And just because we have to go to this, don't stop having fun. And we'll pick this all up tomorrow." Then she went over to her mother and whispered, "Don't wait up." Angelina gave Jo a kiss on the cheek and then gave Margaret a wink.

When they got to the party, Jo and Margaret immediately began scanning the room for Katie and Melanie. Jo said, "It's a formal event. So, Melanie will be in something blue and Katie will be in something green. To be honest, I wish they would be in something with the school colors." Margaret just smiled and said, "We'll see."

The event was a homecoming and while her old team was being specially honored because of the anniversary of that first championship, there were plenty of other old teammates, and women she had coached over the years who were also at the event.

There were also some alumni who had not played soccer there. The event was a fundraiser for scholarship money and other various sundry items. Even with five National Championships, they still weren't the Football Team. Events like this had paid for the Women's Soccer Team to have its own weight room and physical therapy equipment. As the Head Coach, Jo had to make the rounds and shake hands. Somewhere along the line, she got separated from Margaret.

Jo finally saw her across the room. She was talking with Melanie and someone in a white outfit. Their back was to Jo and she did not recognize who it was. As she approached them, she called out, "Hey Babe (her nickname for Margaret). Hey Melanie. Who do you have with you?"

At that, the woman in the white outfit turned and Jo gasped. It was Katie. She was wearing a white sleeveless dress with a high collar. It had a U-shaped cut out which allowed a good bit of cleavage to show. Jo still had a picture Melanie had sent her of Katie in a very similar dress over twenty-five years before. She always thought Katie looked amazing in that dress.

When she turned, Katie said, "Jo, it's me."

Jo took her in and thought she looked just as beautiful as that picture. Maybe even more so as she was there in person. Jo's response was, "Uh. Uh. Oh, yes. Katie, glad you made it. Uh. I just...uh. Wow. I mean..."

Katie smiled and a hint of pink showed on her cheeks. "Jo, that was the nicest think you didn't say to me ever." Jo laughed and finally seemed to rally.

"Sorry Katie. But you look absolutely stunning." She then glanced quickly at Melanie and Margaret. "You both look beautiful too. It's just...I don't' know. When I think about Katie, it's Katie the soccer player that comes to mind." Jo turned to Katie and continued, "I see you in cleats with maybe a smudge of dirt on your face which is all read and sweaty from running all over the field. And that was always a hot look for you. But now you're here as Katie the woman. And I forget just how beautiful you truly are."

Katie stepped up and threw her arms around Jo in a tight embrace. She whispered "And that's maybe the nicest thing you actually did say to me. And I love you too."

There were a bunch of pictures to be taken before everyone went to their seats. Neve Cohill gave a speech before dinner was served. Most of her talk was about that first championship team and the stories of that magical year. Jo made a speech while dessert was being sent to the tables. Her focus was more on the current team's previous season (it had been a good year but they lost in the second round of the National Championship Tournament) and what they wanted to accomplish for the next season. She also appealed for donations to help the program which was also a part of her job as the Head Coach.

When the tables had all been cleared, there were more pictures and small talk. As the night was finally ending Katie, Melanie, Jo, and Margaret were all together. Katie asked, "So, the reception is over. Would you two like to come back to our hotel room or do you want to get back to the families?"

Jo responded, "Oh, your room. I had been hoping you would ask before we even got here. But seeing you in that dress, I'd have asked if you hadn't offered." The other three laughed and so they got in their cars and drove over to the hotel.

They met in the lobby and the four of them took the elevator up to Katie and Melanie's floor and went into their room. At first, they were milling around, putting down purses and scoping out the room. Katie stood over by the one queen size bed in the room and called Jo to come over to her.

When Jo came over, Katie held out her hands and when Jo reciprocated, she took them into her own and looked Jo square in the eyes. "When you first saw me tonight, Jo, you seemed a bit tongue tied. Why was that?"

Jo dropped her gaze for a moment, then looked back up and said, "Katie, you know I have always thought you were beautiful. But when I saw you tonight it was like you had stepped out of a fantasy of mine. You probably don't know this, but I have a picture of you from back in college with a similar dress on. I've kept it all this time."

"Oh, she knows." added Margaret as she sidled up to Jo and put her arm around her. "I told her all about how you pine over that photograph when we go too long without seeing them in person. And how you always look at it the night before we do see them. The only thing I didn't know was the story behind why you had it."

Now, Melanie came up to Jo's other side and put her arm around Jo as well. "So, we told Margaret the whole story behind the picture and about all the things you used to say about Katie's mom. And we also reminded her about what I said. How Katie would some day be as old as her mom was then. And how since they look so much alike, that when the time came, it would almost be like being with Katie's mom. Well, Katie's close to that age now."

Katie now picked up the story. "Melanie and I went shopping and found a dress that looked like the one in the picture. It's not the same, but it's close. So, what do you think?"

"Katie, you are as stunning here and now as you are in that picture. But what is even better is the three of you (and now she turned to look at Margaret and then at Melanie) seem to have conspired to set this up just for me."

Katie smiled and said, "Well I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be just for you, Jo." Everyone smiled, but Katie quickly continued, "But yes, while the party was about the team, tonight is all about you. The three of us have been in love with you for a very long time and tonight we are going to show you just how much. Ladies, if you would."

Katie was looking at Jo when she said this last part, but it was meant for Melanie and Margaret. And it was a part of their plan. Melanie began unzipping Katie's dress as Margaret began unzipping Jo's. Once unzipped, Katie and Jo shrugged their dresses off and stepped out of the puddle of dresses on the floor. While they were doing that, Melanie and Margaret unhooked their bras and took them off, leaving Katie and Jo standing there in just their panties.

Katie stepped forward and embraced Jo. She leaned her head in and rested her forehead against Jo, staring at her. Katie smiled and said, "I said it before, I'm the luckiest person in the world."

Jo smiled and responded, "And I've told you weren't lucky. You and Melanie were meant to be together. That wasn't luck."

"I meant because I have you in my arms Jo. If you hadn't talked to Melanie, we would never have had this relationship. If you recall, I was a little hesitant about it. And you certainly had other distractions for yourself back then. And without you, we probably don't meet Margaret. You were the link between us. Melanie and I both love Margaret so much and we would not have her in our lives if it wasn't for you."

"She's right, Jo." Melanie added.

Katie continued, "I certainly didn't know it at the time, but your being on that field at school that day was one of the luckiest days in my life. And so, my sultry friend (this brought a smile to Jo's lips), lay down on that bed and let us show you our appreciation for bringing us all together."

Katie now leaned forward a little harder and Jo backstepped with her so that they were now at the side of the bed. Jo sat down with Katie following right with her. Katie let go of Jo and moved over quickly so Jo could lay on the bed. Then Katie cuddled up to Jo and began kissing her and running her fingers across Jo's nipples.

While Katie and Jo had been moving to the bed, Melanie and Margaret had stripped off their own clothes and joined Katie and Jo once they were settled. Melanie sat cross-legged on one corner of the bed. She picked up Jo's ankle and brought the foot to her mouth. Melanie was kissing Jo's foot, sucking on her toes, and running her tongue in between the toes. This was pleasurable for Jo, but it also opened her thighs a bit.

That was where Margaret climbed onto the bed. With her hands, Margaret pushed Jo's other leg out and crawled up the bed and right in between Jo's thighs. Margaret began using her tongue, licking up and through Jo's slit but avoiding her clitoris for the moment.

As the sensations began to rise, Jo let out a moan. Katie broke their kiss and said to Jo, "Go ahead and let it out. If the people in the next room hear it, they'll have no doubt about how we're making you feel." Katie then moved down and began using her lips and tongue on Jo's nipples, keeping her fingers playing over the one not being occupied by her mouth.

Melanie put Jo's leg down, although she kept it spread wide. She then kissed her way up Jo's leg until she was right next to Margaret. When Margaret sensed that Melanie was there, she pulled back from Jo's thighs and turned to Melanie. Margaret kissed her passionately, their tongues meeting and caressing their opposite number. When they broke the kiss, Melanie said, "Mmmm. Jo tastes good on you, but I'd like to have some from the source?"

Margaret leaned back and moved her hand in a gesture as if to say, "Be my guest." Melanie smiled and then leaned in, replacing Margaret between Jo's thighs. Jo had her eyes closed but she knew they had switched as Melanie's lips went right to her clit. Jo was living the dream as she had Melanie licking her pussy and Katie her breasts. Both doing all they could to make Jo cum.

Katie was lying on her side with her head at Jo's chest. When Margaret leaned back from Jo's thighs, the entire lower half of Katie's body was in her reach. And she was right next to Melanie. Katie and Melanie were both pleasuring her wife. So, it only seemed fair that she should do the same for them. She reached out with both hands and began rubbing their butt cheeks. After a bit, Margaret kept her one hand on Melanie's butt but she moved her other hand down and in between Katie's legs so she could start rubbing her kitty. As Margaret was rubbing Katie and Melanie, the sparks coursing through their bodies served to turn them on even more and they doubled their efforts with Jo.

Margaret eventually tapped Melanie on the shoulder so she could get back in between Jo's legs. Margaret could tell that Jo was very close to a huge orgasm and she wanted to be right at Jo's love hole when it hit. Melanie moved to the side, just as Margaret had. She was on the other side of Jo, so she could not reach Katie, but she was able to play with Margaret's ass and she did wet a finger and begin playing with Margaret's anus.

With Margaret's magic tongue now doing its work, Jo felt that last jolt go through her that signaled the start of her orgasm. She took one hand and pressed Katie's head to her breast and with the other she pressed Margaret's head to her vagina. Her hips began to buck up into Margaret's face but after all these years of marriage, Margaret knew just how far to back off to keep Jo's orgasm cresting without getting her own nose broken. When Margaret pushed her head back, Jo knew to let up the pressure on Margaret's head. But she kept a tight grip on Katie's as she rode the wave of her orgasm all the way into the shore.

When Jo had finally stopped moving, she let go of Katie's head and Katie rolled back to her side, right up against Jo. Margaret climbed up Jo's body and lay on top of her. They kissed each other for a little while before Margaret rolled off Jo on the other side of Katie. When Jo and Margaret had been kissing, Melanie climbed over and cuddled up behind Katie. Melanie's arm was draped over Katie's side and Katie had grasped Melanie's hand with her own.

They stayed like that for a while, not saying anything. The only sound was Jo catching her breath. Once that occurred, the only sound was the sound coming from the radiator in the hotel room. The silence was finally broken by Jo saying, "This is freaking amazing,"

Katie replied, "I'm glad it felt good Jo."

"No. I mean, yes, it felt great, but that is not what I was talking about. I meant us, the four of us. How great is this? I mean, look. The three of you set this whole thing up tonight for me. Just because you love me. Sure, Margaret has the first place in my heart, but you're both right there too. You love me enough to cook this all up with Margaret. We know what each other likes and doesn't like. We love each other and care about each other and look out for each other. And we do special things for each other. We might as well all be married.

"And look at the kids. Maisie and E are..." at this point Melanie coughed a few times. "See, that makes my point. I called Joe, E and Melanie didn't like it and she didn't have to say anything, she just coughed and I knew why. That's how close we are."

"You don't want me to start calling you Josephine, do you?"

"No mama bear Melanie. Look at Maisie and Joseph." Jo stressed his full name and Melanie smiled and let Jo proceed. "They are just as close as any brother and sister I've ever known. And every once in a while, we'd have Joseph..." Again, Jo stressed his full name. This time, Melanie stuck her tongue out at Jo. But she followed that up with a laugh. "... would come to our house for a home cooked meal and Chelsea and Cynthia treated him like an older brother as well. And maybe with the distance, Chelsea and Cynthia are not quite as close with Jamie. But when we go on vacation, those three always do everything together.

"Margaret and I have our kids and you two have your kids, but it is almost like their all our kids, yours, and ours together. People can call it what they want, and they can like it or not. But I don't really care. Margaret's life, my life and our girls' lives are so much richer because you and your family are very much a part of our lives. Plenty of people who were great friends in school went their separate ways after graduation. And you two went almost all the way across the country. But you kept your promise, Katie. And I just wanted to say thank you and let you know how great you and Melanie make my life and how much you both mean to me."

Katie placed a small kiss on Jo's cheek and said, "Well put Jo. Well put. I am sure all of us feel that way, but you said it perfectly."

"Yeah, Babe. That was beautiful." said Margaret.

"Definitely Jo, I couldn't have said it better myself." added Melanie.

They continued to lay like this, Jo on her back, bracketed by Margaret and Katie and Melanie cuddled up tight to Katie's back. Because of their size difference, Katie was usually the big spoon and Melanie the small spoon, but that night, it wasn't the two of them, it was the four of them. So that is how they fell asleep.

Katie woke up first and had to get her bearings. It was not unusual for her to wake up first, but she didn't usually have dark hair right in front of her eyes. The blond hair on top of Melanie's head was usually right in her sightline. She quickly remembered that it was Jo in front of her and Melanie was behind her. She tried to turn her body very slowly so she could see Melanie without waking anyone else.