Social Distancing in the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's powerful," she said, "The water is pushing me pretty hard."

"Don't fall," he said, concern in his voice.

"Thanks, Dad, I'll try to stay safe," she teased.

He held the phone up and snapped a shot. Abby knelt in the water, submerged almost up to her neck. She stood suddenly and Eric got the idea. He snapped more pictures, capturing water streaming down her nude body, following the curves of her breasts, her hips and thighs. She walked back toward the shore and he hauled her up. He lowered his head and took a nipple in her mouth. She gasped and her body rolled with pleasure. Arousal had stiffened her nipples and going from the cold water to his warm mouth sent jolts of pleasure through her body. She reached down between his legs and squeezed his crotch.

"We can skip the other two pictures," she breathed, "I want you now."

She knelt, dirt covering her knees, and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Eric closed his eyes and pretended like they weren't in the middle of a park, lest someone see them. The concern disappeared as Abby's mouth worked up and down his cock, her mouth hot and wet. She sucked his dick for only a few moments until he was rock hard. She pulled him with her, up to the trail and back onto the bridge. She stood, facing away, and planted her feet wide. Eric held her hips and slid inside her. Fuck, she was wet. He pumped slowly, gently, and she reached between his legs and held his balls.

"Faster," she said, "Now."

Her hand came off his balls and rubbed her clit while he fucked her. It didn't take long as orgasm built in her body. She thought she could last longer when the explosion ripped through her body, releasing anxiety, anger, and sadness from quarantine in a flood of pleasure and electricity and emotion. She almost shouted with ecstasy, cumming hard against Eric's cock. Her body shook and thrummed with energy and she finally collapsed against the wooden handrail. Eric pushed hard and grunted, unloading his cum into her. She hoped he found as much joy in it as she did.

He must have because he was loud thrusting against her, squeezing her breasts, pulling her against him and further himself further into her pussy. Finally, he slowed. He pulled out and she felt wetness run down her thighs.

"Holy shit," he breathed after a few moments.

"Yeah, Jesus, that was good," she said, turning and smiling at him.

*crunch*

Their heads snapped up and looked back toward the path. That sound wasn't made by animals or falling branches. It was human. Eric pulled his shorts up and moved quickly to investigate. He made it to the bend in the trail in time to see a flash of red and black flannel. The man from the parking lot was hurrying away. There was no sense in trying to catch him. Eric turned back and saw white stickiness dripping down the side of a big oak tree. The man had his fun too, it seemed.

Abby, meanwhile, was still naked, bent over tying her shoes, her dress puddled on the dirt at her feet. She looked up.

"Did you catch him?" she asked.

Eric shook his head, angry and upset they had been caught. Abby waved a hand for his benefit.

"I'm not mad at all," she said, "I think I'm a nudist at heart because it doesn't bother me. That guy's just trying to survive this virus too, you know." Eric frowned, still unhappy. "Just think about the good we did. His wife is going to appreciate it when he thinks about it," she continued.

Eric shook his head, still spooked.

"C'mon, get dressed, let's go," he said more strongly than he meant. Abby's eyes went up but she complied and pulled her shirt over her head. She fixed herself and they went back to their car.

"Will we," she asked quietly, "draw again tomorrow?"

Eric looked at her, saw the girl he remembered from last year before the Quarantine, and nodded.

"You're goddamn right we will."

<<THE END>>

12