Social Isolation - Impulsive 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long, peaceful time later, I heard the squeak of Kate moving on the cushions. I cracked my eyes and watched her turn onto her back, settle her hair beneath her more comfortably, and close her eyes again. Through my lashes I admired her body again, taking in the softly defined muscles of her arm and shoulder as they draped languidly toward the deck. Her breasts stood up pretty firmly in that position, and I smiled to myself as I admired them in their bright cotton covering. From there, I followed the line of her belly down to her hip bones, across the bright fabric of her shorts, and smiled again at the slight swell of her mound pushing up against the fabric. Her right leg was bent and I saw the smooth skin of her inner thigh.

As my eyes took in her body, my mind was racing again between doubt and lust. What the hell was I doing on my boat with a bikini-wearing stranger? God, she looked good! Why is she so comfortable being half-naked a mile and half out to sea with a guy she doesn't even know? Are we going to end up naked here? I can't do that! I told myself. She just wanted to go fishing! I don't even know her. But God, that body looks so nice!

"Steve?" came her voice softly across the span between us. She turned her head toward me.

"Yeah?" I responded, pretending to open my eyes to meet her gaze.

"On my friend's boat in Maine, the cushions were velcroed onto the benches so she could clean them. Are these like that?"

The randomness threw me off. "Uh...yeah, actually. There are two big strips holding them on."

"Do you mind if I pull them off and put them on the deck?" she asked next. "It's a little bit narrow laying like this."

She levered herself up on one elbow. "I can't stay balanced as well as I could on my front," she offered by way of explanation.

"Do whatever you want," I told her with a grin as I pretended to close my eyes again.

"I definitely will," she said conversationally as she stood up. "I kind of acted on impulse earlier and look where it got me!"

"Covered in fish blood and stuck on a boat?" I asked with a wry smile.

"You know what I mean," she replied. "I was sitting on the rocks thinking about going home because of all the people, and now I'm sunbathing on a boat with a handsome stranger checking out my body, and I caught a bunch of fish as well!"

Amusement, guilt, pride, and happiness filled my thoughts simultaneously. While I struggled to find a suitable reply, Kate tugged the cushions off, lined them up on the deck, and lay down on her side facing me. Once again, she propped herself on one elbow and looked into my eyes.

"Kate..." I began lamely.

She grinned triumphantly. "I thought that would get your attention!" she said with a laugh.

"I didn't mean to..." I started again.

"Steve, it's OK. If I didn't want you looking, I would have left my clothes on! Now that we're all out in the open, though, I've been checking you out the whole time, too, and the whole suburban dad thing is pretty damn good to look at!"

"Umm...thank you!" I said, trying to cover my surprise. What was it about her that kept doing this to me? I wondered. Was this the blunt edge of "genuine"?

"So," she said briskly, "we have two choices here. Either I can lay back and pretend this conversation never happened and we can head back after a while, or you can pull those cushions off and bring yourself down here so I don't have to crane my neck to see you!"

God help me, but I never hesitated. In one brisk motion, I stood up, wrenched the cushions off, and tossed them into line beside Kate's. Then I dropped to my knees on the lower one and stretched myself out on my side facing her.

"There," she said placatingly. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Her free hand reached across the space between us and she stroked my arm softly from elbow to shoulder. I kept still, waiting for her next move.

"So remember how I decided to jump on the boat before?" she asked softly.

"Yeah," I said in return, lifting my eyebrows.

"I've decided something else."

"What's that?" I asked, trying not to sound eager.

"Since you got yourself down here so fast, I've decided that you're kind of like me. You didn't even hesitate when I asked you to take me along, and you've been amazing while we've been out here, and when I took off most of my clothes you seemed to enjoy it, and now you seem to have no problem laying down here on the cushions next to me...so I've decided that I'm going to seduce you now. I hope you're okay with that."

Doubts and questions vanished from my mind in the face of her directness.

"Kate," I said, my smile returning now that things were clearing up, "I would like that very much!"

"Good," she whispered. The hand that had been stroking my arm exerted soft pressure now, pulling me toward her. I went along with her tacit suggestion and leaned across the gap between us. Somewhere in the middle, our lips met and our eyes closed. The sun warmed my body, the boat rocked gently as the waves rolled below it, and every other sense was tuned to the sweetness of her kiss. When her lips parted, Kate allowed her tongue to trace my lower lip. When my tongue emerged to flick her own, she pulled me closer, her hand moving to my neck, and relaxed backward as I leaned over her, exploring her mouth, savoring her taste, caught up in the thrill of that first kiss moment that I hadn't felt for so many years.

I know my heart was beating faster, and Kate seemed to be feeling it as well. When she broke our kiss, she took a deep breath and released it with a shuddering sigh.

"Oh, my!" she murmured, her smile returning. "That was the nicest kiss I've had in a long time!"

"Same here!" I agreed.

Her hand left my neck and returned to my shoulder briefly, kneading the firm muscle there.

"Makes me wonder what else you can do," she said musingly.

Her hand resumed its motion then, slipping around my shoulder to my chest, trailing along the hollow between my pecs. When she reached the bottom of my ribs, she turned her wrist and laid her palm flat on my skin, fingers pointed doward. Then then moved lower, one fingertip dipping into my navel as it passed by, until she reached the waistband of my shorts.

"Hmm..." she said speculatively as she slipped her fingertips into the waistband. "Is this a bathing suit?" Her hand moved sideways, almost tickling as she stroked me from one hipbone to the other.

"It is, actually-I never know when I'm going to jump in."

I wish I could take credit for that innuendo, but it was the literal truth! I often took a break from fishing when it got too hot and slid over the side, being careful not to let the boat drift away.

"I love that idea!" Kate said enthusiastically. I assumed for a brief second that she was up for a swim later, but her actions proved otherwise. Clearly, she had more innuendo game than I did.

"Speaking of jumping in..." she said with a wry grin. Her hand plunged fully into my shorts at that moment, and her cool fingers wrapped around my rigid cock. I made a sound that was half laugh and half groan when I felt that.

"God, Kate!" I finally managed to say.

As she began to slide her hand up and down, I leaned over and kissed her again. She let this go on for a minute, then disengaged slightly.

"My top unties really easily," she said with a sparkle in her eyes. "I'm sure a nautical guy like you could manage that no problem!"

I snorted at her words, but took them quickly to heart. With my free hand, I reached behind her neck and tugged the loose end of the string hiding behind her hair. The bow came free obligingly and I pulled downward until her breasts were revealed. As I had hoped, they did not sag too much. To my surprise, though, they were evenly tanned, the nipples a darker shade and beginning to harden from arousal and the cooler air.

"Nice tan!" I muttered as I cupped the nearest one firmly, allowing my thumb to graze back and forth across her nipple.

"Why thank you!" she grinned in response. "I don't always have this bikini on, you know?"

Now that we were actively groping each other, our next kiss was more passionate than before. Our tongues duelled playfully, and when I paused, she bit my lower lip and then sucked it gently in apology. The sensation was powerfully erotic. However, I wanted to reach more of her, so I broke away after a minute.

"I want to get the rest of your top off!" I said urgently.

"And I want to get these damn shorts out of the way!" she said, mocking my intonation.

I sat up slightly and glanced around. Not a boat in sight, thank goodness! Grabbing one of her hands, I rose to my knees, tugging her upward.

"Come on," I said. "Let's stand up and make this easy!"

Without hesitation, Kate followed my lead and rose to her knees and then stood in one agile motion. Her top dangled below her breasts, and I reached behind her with both hands to finish its removal. Meanwhile, both her hands reached for the waistband of my shorts and pushed them down impatiently. The fabric slid down easily but dragged my cock along with it, creating a snag that she overcame with brute force, pushing down harder. When it had gone far enough, I broke free and my shaft slapped upward against my belly, causing her to giggle girlishly.

"Well look at that!" she said happily.

"YOU look at that!" I answered as I stood back up, her bikini top in my hands. "I've got plenty here to keep me occupied!"

She raised her hands to her breasts then and cupped them, lifting them up as if for inspection.

"I don't know if I'd say 'plenty'," she opined, "but I do like them!"

"Plenty is a good word," I objected. Then I wrapped my hands over hers and let my thumbs tweak her nipples again. "Plenty to look at, plenty to play with, and plenty to hold onto!"

Again, a girlish giggle was her response. Letting go reluctantly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She got her hands out of the way and draped them around my neck. Her lips were at the perfect height-I tipped my head down and she tilted hers up and we kissed again, this time with nothing between our sun-warmed skin. My cock lay trapped along her belly, and her nipples scraped across my ribcage as we lost ourselves in that moment. Only the slight rocking of the boat made us move as we balanced ourselves unconsciously.

Irresistibly, though, my hands were drawn to her tight little ass as we kissed. Holding one cheek firmly in each hand, I kneaded the firm flesh, grinding her against my erection. Kate rocked her hips a little with my motions, and I felt the heat of her pussy against my thigh. A passing wave rocked the boat a little bit, though, and we both wobbled, breaking our kiss to recover and laugh at our predicament.

"Why don't you lay back down?" she said. "Someone is going to wipe out if we keep this up!"

I laughed and sank back to my knees. Then I pushed the cushions close together and lay diagonally across them, crossing my arms behind my head for support. Kate, though, had one more thing in mind before she joined me.

"I'll be right there," she said as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her suit bottoms.

"Hey! I was going to do that!" I protested.

"Not soon enough, mister!" she snapped back with a smile as she pushed them down to her thighs. No surprise this time, but there were no tan lines, just a small triangle of light brown hair trimmed short. Holding the console rail for support, she kicked each leg and nudged her last garment to the side.

What a sight I was presented with! Kate was silhouetted against the cloudless blue sky, her body bathed in sunlight and highlighted by the sparkle reflecting off the waves. Her hair had come loose from her ponytail and fell around her shoulders in a light brown wave. She stood still and let me admire her, watching my face with that smug smile in place again.

"Now," she said, interrupting my leering gaze and catching my eye again, "why don't we get down to business?"

With those words, she knelt between my legs. Her hands returned to my cock, wrapping around it with both thumbs stroking the bottom ridge, coaxing a fresh jolt of precum out that she spread all around the crown.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm not really in the mood for a long, drawn-out session of foreplay."

"Kate," I said with an intensity fueled by lust, "I was just thinking to myself how much I like your attitude. You do what you want to, and that's a rare thing. Actually, it's a huge turn-on because so many people don't say what they want or what they mean. So if you mean you want to move up a little bit and sit down on my cock, I am 100% in support of you!"

She grinned wickedly, pleased with the compliment and eager for pleasure.

"I didn't really think you'd mind," she said as she lifted one knee and then the other over my legs. "but I appreciate your support!" she added dryly.

When she was in position, she let go of my cock with one hand and held me low down on my shaft. Then she scooted forward a bit and lowered herself just a bit. My slick cockhead nuzzled the coarse hair along her labia, and then I felt them part. God, she was hot inside! The tight, slick opening spread itself to let me in just a bit, clinging to the broad head of my erection. Kate moved her hips in a small circle, spreading my juices around and then sank down another inch. I felt the first ring of muscle guarding her opening part grudgingly to let me in. It gripped me firmly as she held me there, letting her body adjust to the intrusion. I glanced up and saw her eyes half-closed in concentration.

After a moment, she lifted up again, almost releasing me, and then sank down onto me. Two more inches disappeared inside her and I heard her take a sharp breath as the width of my shaft opened her up. Rise up, sink down. A few more inches slipped inside. Up again and then a final push of her hips and she came all the way down on me, letting me feel the tickle of her pubic hair on the delicate skin beside my cock. We both groaned simultaneously as her internal muscles fluttered around my penetration.

Kate's hand had released my cock, and both her palms were planted on my chest now. Her eyes were locked on mine, still half-closed with pleasure. Her lips were parted, and she was breathing in short bursts.

"Oh, God..." she moaned softly, "oh, God...pinch my nipples, Steve!"

I reached up, happy to comply, and caught her nipples between my thumbs and the tips of my fingers. Gently at first, I pinched and rolled them. She gasped again, so I increased the pressure, pinching, rolling, and finally tugging on them, pulling her breasts up toward me and then down toward our joined bodies. Kate's back arched in sudden pleasure at the sensation, and her clit mashed down on my pubic bone.

A sudden "AAHH!" burst from her lips, and I watched in amazement as a quick, powerful orgasm tore through her body. Her eyes close, her mouth fell open, and her back arched even more, drawing her neck up in a taut, erotic line above me. I felt a rush of liquid surround my cock, bathing it in heat, and it was followed by a series of quick throbs that squeezed my shaft tightly. Her breathing became deep and ragged, and I kept steady pressure on her nipples as I watched a flush creep up from between her breasts toward her throat. I hadn't done a thing to help her get there, but I felt like the king of the world at that moment!

Ever so slowly, her head fell forward and her eyes opened. Flushed and still breathless, Kate leaned her weight on my chest as she recovered.

"Holy shit-I never came so quickly in my life!" she gasped.

"Must be the boat," I said with a grin.

"Must be!" she agreed. "Let's see if it works on you!"

With a lusty gleam in her eye, Kate leaned down until her breasts rested on my chest. Her hands were on the cushions beside my head, and the hair that had escaped from her ponytail fell around her face and mine, creating a shadowy, intimate space. Just as her lips met mine, her hips began to glide slowly back and forth, tugging my engorged cock and caressing its every inch with the slick, tight walls of her pussy. I groaned happily against her lips and wrapped my arms around her waist. I let her set the pace, though, and quickly noticed she was timing her movements to accord with the waves passing under the boat.

Oh, shit...the boat! I thought for a quick minute about the way we had been drifting...there was at least a mile of open water downwind of us, and the tide should be pretty slack still. I guessed we were good for at least 10 minutes. With that comforting thought, my tension eased and I lost myself in the sensations of sun and sweat and a luscious female body on top of mine.

Kate's motion changed slightly-I felt her back muscles tighten as she lifted her hips off me. She sank down again as she moved forward up my body, engulfing me fully and ending with a short circle that ground her clit against my pubic bone. Then she slid her lower body back and down, pulling my cock to a downward angle and letting each tight place within her rake over the length of my shaft. When only my cockhead was inside her, she paused, letting me feel the cool air tickle me before she reversed her motion and came back down on me. Her lips left mine and she moved them to my neck, licking and kissing a slow line from below my ear down to my collar bone. I drew deep, shuddering breaths as she had her way with me and moved my hands to hold her pert little ass.

When the pleasure within me started to build, I squeezed Kate's ass firmly. Even though I wanted to cum, I knew I had to be a gentleman about it.

"Kate..." I whispered into her ear, "that feels so fucking good! You're going to make me cum!"

She pulled her head up a little, but didn't stop the relentless motion of her hips. Smiling down at me, she looked directly into my eyes.

"Good," she said firmly. "I owe you one! You can cum inside me whenever you're ready! I'm safe, and I don't think THIS is how I'll catch the corona virus!"

When she said "this," she was at the bottom of her stroke and gave me an extra-tight squeeze. I groaned and laughed at the same time. My hips bucked up involuntarily-I was at that far along the path toward my orgasm-and my hands pulled her hard against me. Kate let herself lean forward again and our lips met. This time, though, our kiss was more urgent and she sucked my tongue into her mouth, nibbled on my lower lip again, and let me feel the heat of her breath as she moved more and more rapidly to drive me over the edge.

As I felt myself tightening up, my hands gripped Kate's ass urgently, pulling her down onto my cock with every stroke as my hips rose up into her. My breath came in ragged gasps. My thighs twitched with the desire to push up into her body, to bury myself and explode.

"Fuck, Kate...fuck...I'm gonna cum!" I hissed between breaths.

She released my lips and hovered over me again, a look of pleasure and concentration knitting her brow.

"Give it to me, Steve...give it to me...fill me up!" she whispered hotly.

WIth one final lunge, I took her at her word. My hands pinned her lower body tight against mine and my hips arched up. Pulse after pulse throbbed inside me, and each one sent an offering of sperm deep into her waiting body. She gasped as the first one came, feeling the heat inside her. Four, five, six followed after until the pulsing slowed and I began to sink back down to the cushions. She murmured encouragement as I slowly relaxed, my body spent and my heart pounding inside my chest. My fingers eased their pressure and held her close instead.

The sun was still warm on her back and my legs. I felt a faint breeze, though, and it reminded me to look around. With a sigh, I pulled her ass against me and sat up far enough to see over the gunwale, carrying her with me until she was sitting up on my lap, laughing at the sudden change in attitude.