Social Isolation - Impulsive 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am...I'll be more careful!" I agreed with a grin I could not suppress.

My nose nudged her clit as I returned to my taste-test. This time, though, the joke was over. With a stiff tongue, I parted her labia and swept her from bottom to top repeatedly, opening her up and dipping a little deeper into her each time. I heard a deep groan rumble through her as I explored her opening and her hands held me tightly in place.

When I thought she was ready for more, I shifted my attention higher, drawing my body back to vertical in the water and resting my nose against her mound. My tongue traced circle after circle around her clit, feeling it grow firmer by the second. Another guttural moan escaped from Kate's lips and her legs wrapped around my shoulders, ankles crossing behind my back.

Gently at first, I pursed my lips and began to suck a tiny bit on her clit, still circling it with the tip of my tongue. Her legs tightened on me as I did this and I felt her take a deep, shuddering breath. With that encouragement, I sucked a little harder and nudged directly onto her most sensitive spot, rocking her clit back and forth.

"Oh, God!" she moaned above me, her whole body hunched forward to cradle me and keep me doing exactly what I was doing. "Don't stop!"

I couldn't answer because my lips and tongue were occupied, so I just kept doing the same thing to her. After another minute, I stopped sucking-partially to catch my breath-and fluttered my tongue as fast as I could across her clit. That was all it took for Kate to explode. Her head rocked back and her arms and legs squeezed me frantically. I left her clit and wedged my tongue between her lips again, feeling the throbbing of her pussy and the surge of sweet lubrication as her orgasm washed over her. I smiled to myself and wiggled my tongue just a little bit to add sensation.

When her hands released me, I pulled myself forward and up, grabbing the ladder rails beside her. My feet found the bottom rung and I stood up, still wrapped by her legs. She felt me moving and brought her face back toward mine. Leaning over her, I kissed her lips softly. Her tongue reacted immediately, dipping into my mouth and then swiping around my lips to gather her own juices. I felt her tongue withdraw, then her lips closed for a moment and she swallowed. Then she pulled back a little bit and I saw one raised eyebrow.

"Not bad..." she said meditatively. "Just enough salt to make it extra special!"

I laughed. "Damn right!" I agreed heartily. "My compliments to the chef!"

That level of corny joke drew the snort it deserved, but Kate immediately softened her response by drawing me in for another kiss.

"Do we have time for another round?" she whispered when our lips parted.

"I'm counting on it!" I said with lust in my eyes. "Get up that ladder!"

12