Social Media Star Ch. 04

Story Info
Boy gets caught wearing sister's bikini and a special toy.
3.2k words
4.54
63.5k
87

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antares34
antares34
1,030 Followers

[All characters are age 18+]

Before Miley and her friends saw me, I quickly darted out of the room, through the kitchen, and hid myself in the laundry room -quietly closing the door behind me. Completely naked, I scanned the room desperately for something to cover myself. I almost forgot about the inflatable buttplug ballooned inside of me as I tiptoed around the tiny room. On top of the clothes dryer, I noticed a tidy pile of freshly cleaned clothes. For a second, I thought they were mine, but as I perused through them, I discovered to my disappointment that they were my sister Miley's -specifically, some of her lingerie and swimwear. Discouraged, I turned away and pressed my ear against the door, taking extreme care to not make a sound.

I could just barely hear Miley and her friends laughing on the other side. They were definitely in the kitchen -I could hear them eating and chatting. I started to panic. I knew I had to get out of this tiny room before they discovered me. And I didn't want them to see me like this! I turned back to the pile of clothes. I knew I had no choice. The only garment that provided any coverage was a skimpy bikini bottom. A metallic blue bikini to be specific. I couldn't remember if it was mine or hers but I thought I remembered Miley wearing it by the pool last summer. In desperation, I grabbed it and slipped it on. As I pulled the swimsuit up my thighs, I made sure the buttplug tube and rubber bulb were caught inside the back of the bikini. I didn't want them dangling out for the world to see. Once the swimsuit was in place, I looked at my backside -as I feared, the buttplug and its tube were pressing against the bikini fabric and clearly visible. The exact opposite of discrete. Oh well, at least this was better than wearing nothing at all, I conceded to myself.

I then looked down at the front of the bikini. Thankfully, my bulge was fully contained by the metallic fabric. In the past, I used to have trouble fitting into the panties that I wore around the house. But that wardrobe issue no longer seemed to be a problem anymore. Not since I started taking those special FemBoy vitamins... strange.

My thoughts turned back to my sister and her friends. I could hear their voices dying down. All I had to do was wait. Once they left the kitchen, I would try and sneak back up to my room. With my ear still pressed against the door, exhaustion crept in and I knelt down on the floor. The stone tiles felt cold on my bare knees and feet. I really wanted to sit, but I didn't want to mess with the buttplug. My attention then went back to my ass intruder. It was starting to feel really uncomfortable! Every move I made caused it to shift and rub against me. I needed to take it out. The lubricant I secretly kept in my top dresser drawer would help with that. I just had to get there.

After what seemed like an eternity, the feminine voices on the other side of the door faded away. I waited a few more excruciating minutes just to be safe. Convinced that they were out of the kitchen, I got back up off the floor and slowly opened the door. Thankfully, the door swung open without making a sound. The kitchen was empty! A half-eaten platter of chips and salsa was on the table. I also noticed some jackets and purses on the barstools. I cautiously left the safety of the laundry room and walked slowly into the kitchen. Apart from my heart pounding loudly in my chest, I did not make a sound. I took each step with slow and deliberate care. Halfway through the kitchen, I paused. It was then that I noticed that I couldn't hear Miley and her friends at all. Where were they?

I regained my composure and continued tiptoeing my way back to my upstairs bedroom. Once through the kitchen, I slowly peered into the adjacent hallway. The staircase was right across from where I stood. But I first had to get across the narrow hallway. Peering down both directions, I felt I was safe. Without giving it a second thought, I dashed across the hallway and bounded up the stairs. The soft carpet was a welcome relief for my bare feet. As I quickly made my way up the stairs, going two at a time, I felt the buttplug awkwardly shift inside me. I stifled an involuntary gasp as it pressed violently against my prostate.

This sudden jolt of sensation nearly caused me to trip, but I caught myself and somehow managed to get to the top of the stairs. From there, I quietly made my way to the door of my bedroom. I had made it!

With a quick flourish, I gripped the door handle and flung the door open and stepped into my bedroom. I was in for a shock. Miley and her friends were there waiting!

I only made it one step into my room before I froze. Miley was right in front of me, sitting on my bed with her legs crossed, going through her phone. One girl was sitting at my computer desk, playing with my laptop. Another girl was standing by my dresser and was rifling through my clothes. I stood there frozen in fear as each of the girls took notice of me. Miley looked up from her phone and stopped chewing her gum.

"Gosh Timmy, where have you been? We've been waiting for-ever for you. And you really should ask if you want to borrow my bikini..." she said as she got off the bed and walked towards me.

Following her cue, her two friends stopped what they were doing and also began to approach me. I could hardly move, but as they approached, I feebly tried to cover myself with my hands, desperate to hide my bikini. I felt like I would die from embarrassment.

"Miley...what are you doing here? Why are you in my room? " I stammered, trying to make sense of it all.

"My friends wanted to meet you. They've heard so much about you... and seen so much about you too," she replied with a coy smile. She now stood right in front of me with a girlfriend on either side.

"Now Timmy, to my right is my friend Kylie and to my left is Lena. Trust me, they're big fans of you!" she added.

Kylie looked like a giant basketball player. She was a good four inches taller than everyone in the room. She stood with arms crossed and with a huge grin on her face. She had dark black hair and was wearing Lululemon leggings and tiny t-shirt that exposed her midriff. On the other side stood Lena. Lena was the shortest of the three. She had her blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing the same outfit as Kylie. In fact, they all were dressed alike, practically down to the same brand of running shoes and perfume. They looked like they had just taken a yoga class together.

"He looks adorable, Miley!" Kylie blurted out. She now had her phone out and was taking photos!

"Love your bikini, Timmy!" added Lena. She was also taking pictures with her phone.

"Where's mom?" I dared to ask, fearing the worst.

"Oh, she left. Will be back in a few hours. Told me to look after you..." Miley replied.

"Please leave Miley. I need to change...this is my room," I pleaded in desperation.

"We'll leave as soon as you give me back my bikini. Sound fair? And on that subject, why are you wearing my bikini anyway?" she retorted.

Until this time, ever aware of my little secret, I had kept my backside hidden from them. I was desperate to keep them from seeing the "equipment" back there.

"Could you just hand me some clothes? I can change in the bathroom," I replied, hoping to find a quick escape.

"You mean like... these?" asked Lena as she stepped back to my dresser and pulled out one of my FemBoy brand panties. She held out the purple thong stretched between her thumbs and raised her eyebrows.

"How cute! I remember him wearing that pair in one of his Instagram photos!" added Kylie.

"Timmy loves wearing panties," added Miley.

"Here Timmy put them on!" Lena said as she playfully flung the skimpy panties at me.

I caught them and held the pair against my chest. I needed to get out of here. I slowly inched towards to my bathroom, keeping my butt facing away from the girls.

"Why are you walking so weird, Timmy? Hiding something?" asked Miley.

"I think he is," added Kylie.

Without saying another word, Kylie rushed over to me, grabbed me firmly by the shoulder, and spun me around with ease. She was even stronger than she looked.

"Oh my God! What is that?! What's in his bikini?" Lena blurted out.

"I have an idea..." Miley replied with a mocking tone. It was becoming clear to me that my mom had tipped them off. Before I could reply, Lena and Miley both approached me. Kylie loomed over me and kept holding my arm. I was starting to really fear her.

Unable to move, I glanced over my shoulder to see what Miley and Lena were doing. I watched as Miley quickly reached into my bikini and pulled out the bulb and its attached clear plastic hose. I felt a strong tug on the buttplug lodged inside me.

"What do we have here!?" Lena asked as she watched Miley pull the apparatus out of my bikini.

"Miley please. Don't! I want to change!" I begged as I struggled to get free of Kylie's grip.

"Timmy, shut up! First of all, you wore my bikini without my permission. And now..."

"I'm sorry Miley. I had to wear something. I was completely naked! Just let me go."

"No Timmy. My friends have come all this way to meet you. Do as I say... or we'll start sending some photos to all your friends," Miley threatened.

I knew I was trapped. I looked up at Kylie for some sympathy but she just smiled right back at me. She even started to caress my butt with her free hand.

"Timmy, don't you want to play with us?" Kylie teased. As she said this, she playfully spanked my butt and blew me a kiss. Despite my initial humiliation, I was becoming increasingly aroused. What was going on?

"Miley, what...what do you want from me?" I nervously asked.

"Lena and Kylie have never met a femboy before. I wanted to let them have a look at you," Miley replied.

"That's all?" I asked.

"Yes. Now, if you promise to obey, Kylie will let go of you."

"Okay Miley. You... you win," I said as I nervously accepted my fate. Hopefully this would be over soon, I prayed.

"Perfect!" added Lena.

Kylie spun me around so that I was now facing Lena and Miley. She then let go of my arm and crouched down in front me. Her thighs were enormous!

"Miley I just love your bikini. It fits your sissy brother perfectly," Kylie said as she played with its blue sidebands. I could feel her large, fake nails dig into me as she pulled on the skimpy bikini.

"I know right? And I must say, I think it looks better him!" Miley added. The girls broke out laughing. My face began to flush.

"Hands behind your back, Timmy!" shouted Lena as she too crouched in front of me next to Kylie. I did as she said.

Without asking me, Lena then reached out and felt the front of my bikini and cupped my bulge in her hands. I felt like she was giving me some bizarre inspection.

"He's so tiny! But I guess that's a good thing. Wouldn't want him to stretch out this beautiful bikini!" she added. She continued to pull on me and felt the buttplug through the fabric.

"Exactly! Timmy is a little femboy. Good news is... I think he might be shrinking!" Miley teased.

"Miley please!" I shouted. I couldn't take any more of this!

"Ok, ok. Calm down Timmy. My friends are only curious," she replied.

"I think they've seen enough Miley. Please let me go change out of this. I need to-"

"You girls want to see Timmy in action!?" she abruptly asked, ignoring my pleas.

"YES!" Kylie and Lena said in unison. They both looked up at me. I saw a strange hunger in their eyes.

"Now Timmy, you heard the girls. I need you to do one last... little thing," Miley said.

"What Miley? I want to change. Mom will be home soon!" I pleaded.

"Just get on the bed."

"What?"

"Get on the bed Timmy. On all fours! Now!"

Surprised by her sudden outburst, I obeyed and walked away from the girls and towards my bed. I slowly got on top of it and remained on my hands and knees atop the pink comforter. I looked back at the three girls when I was in position, afraid for what was next. Hopefully this would be quick.

The three girls approached the bed and hopped on. Miley knelt between my legs and forced them apart. Lena and Kylie got on either side of me with each resting a hand on my lower back. Before I could protest, Miley pulled off my bikini.

"Let's have a closer look girls!" she said. Kylie took the bikini bottom from her and put it over my head. Now I could barely see as I glanced back in trepidation, as the three girls began to probe my backside.

"I've never seen anything like it," Lena claimed.

"Me neither," added Kylie.

"Isn't it amazing?! It was a gift from his sponsor, FemBoy Incorporated. An inflatable buttplug! Apparently, mom helped him demo it earlier today!" Miley said.

"How does it work?" asked Lena. I felt hands and fingers poking and prodding all over on my exposed ass.

"This bulb inflates it. Air from the bulb is forced into the plug via this plastic tube here. When you squeeze the bulb, the plug grows inside of him!" Miley explained.

"Show us!" squealed Lena.

Looking back, I saw Miley glance up at me and squeeze the bulb. Nothing happened. Frustrated, she began to squeeze the bulb more and more. Still nothing.

"Is it broken?" asked Kylie.

"No... I think it's maxed out already. Here, let's try this," Miley said. I watched as she reached out with her free hand and played with a metal valve on the end of the bulb. Whatever she did caused an audible rush of air to be released from the rubber bulb. The buttplug instantly deflated in me. This pressure release caused me gasp. Sweet relief at last!

"You ok Timmy?" Miley asked.

"Yes Miley. Please can we finish now?" I pleaded. I felt precum starting to drip out of me.

"We're not done yet. Sorry," she answered.

"So I guess you just deflated it?" Kylie inquired.

"Think so. It's that simple. Now, I just put the valve back in its normal position. We should be good to go," Miley replied.

"Can I try?" asked Lena.

"Absolutely dear. Here have a go!"

I looked back and saw Miley pass the rubber bulb to Lena. As she handed it over, the clear plastic tube pulled on the plug still wedged inside me.

"Now Timmy, I want you to count each time Lena pumps you up. Understand?" Miley said.

"Yes, Miley," I meekly replied.

I looked over my shoulder at Lena and watched as she gripped the rubber bulb in her dainty hand. Our eyes met. With a devilish grin, she squeezed the bulb. The plug instantly grew inside me.

"One."

She squeezed again.

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

This continued until she got to ten squeezes. My heart and head were pounding at this point. It took everything for me to just remember to count. The plug had never felt so big.

"I can't squeeze it anymore. It's too hard!" Lena cried. I watched as she dropped the rubber bulb in frustration, leaving it to swing between my legs.

"Timmy, where are your manners? Thank Lena!" demanded Miley.

"Thank you Lena," I nervously replied.

"Thank you...for what?" Miley retorted as she slapped my ass.

"Thank you Lena for pumping me up!" I quickly replied. My humiliation was complete.

"You're welcome, Timmy!" answered Lena as I felt another hand slap my ass.

"Now, let me give it a try. I think I can take over for Lena," said Kylie.

I then looked over my other shoulder and watched Kylie take the squeeze bulb in her large hand. Without waiting for me, she violently squeezed the bulb.

"Eleven," I dutifully replied. My responses were now automatic.

"Good boy, Timmy. Now arch your back! That way you can take more of it," added Miley, trying to give me some encouragement.

Like a machine, Kylie kept steadily pumping me up. I kept counting... for as long as I could. I eventually couldn't focus and lost count. I could no longer think of anything besides the enormous plug growing within my ass. The waves of pain and pleasure consumed me as it grew larger and larger. My eyes rolled back into my head. I was starting to drool into the bikini on my head.

"Look! Timmy is having an ass-gasm!" Lena shouted. The girls laughed as I started to moan which each pump.

My ass and legs began to involuntarily shake as she pumped away. She was not stopping. At some point, the plug must have maxed out, but Kylie did not care.

"Look at the veins on his forehead! He's going to burst!" Lena squealed in delight.

"He's leaking precum!" added Miley. I then felt inquisitive fingers begin to poke at my limp cock dangling beneath the expanding plug.

"Miley! Miley! I can't take it... I'm gonna cum!"

"Timmy just hold it a little longer!" she replied. I felt another slap on my ass. More laughter.

Right as I was about to cum, the pumping stopped. By this point, I had almost passed out. It took me a while to get my breathing under control and come back to the world. When I finally looked behind me, I noticed that the girls had gotten off the bed. My eyes were all watery and I could barely see, but my vision was slowly coming back.

"I think he's ready now," Kylie said.

"I think so too! Where did you put them, Miley?" Lena asked.

"Here under the bed!"

I watched as Miley reached under the bed and pulled out a large cardboard box with a FemBoy Inc. logo on it. She reached into the box and began passing out something to Lena and to Kylie. When my eyesight finally came back, I saw what awaited me.

Each girl had on a harness and was now wearing a large strap-on dildo. Miley was already lubing up her large dildo when she looked back at me.

"These came this morning, Timmy. And now that you're all warmed up... time for your first pegging!"

To Be Continued

*******

Like what you read? Have a request? Please leave a comment below or use Send Feedback feature. Anonymous feedback welcome.

*********

antares34
antares34
1,030 Followers