Social Media Star Ch. 06

Story Info
Boy's transformation into an ultimate femboy sissy continues.
1.7k words
4.6
56.6k
68

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antares34
antares34
1,040 Followers

[All characters are age 18+]

After the humiliating pegging incident, something inside me snapped. I had wanted to hate it, but deep down, I knew I had loved every second of it. After my sister and her friends left, I made a drastic decision --partially out of fear and partially out of embarrassment. With my ass still sore, I threw out all the FemBoy Inc. branded toys and clothes I could find. I tore up my modeling contract and went back to my old ways. Videogames and watching TV became my focus. I stayed in my room and did my best to forget everything. Weeks passed as I slowly resorted to my old self.

At first, I had feared what the sissy-dedicated company would do now that I had repudiated my contract. But I heard nothing. Total radio silence from them. And my family were silent too. My mom and sister acted as if nothing had changed and let me be. They must have known something was up, but they didn't say anything. I guess they were used to me sulking in my room.

After a few weeks, I even gave up taking the special FemBoy Inc. vitamins. Or to be honest, I had simply run out of them. It was the one habit that I had not been able to give up. I just couldn't help myself --I had to take them. Two pills every morning until there was no more left. And that was weeks ago.

Now, my body was aching for them every day. Literally. My breasts were sore, my nipples were tender, and my head throbbed. Once I had stopped taking them, the effects had been immediate. I even noticed that I was starting to get erections again. But the mental effects were becoming a bigger and bigger problem. It was all I could think about. Somehow I had become addicted to them.

It had all reached a crescendo last night when I had had my first wet dream in ages thinking about being a femboy again and taking the pills and wearing the girly clothes.

That is why I now found myself in downtown LA in a high-rise corporate office building. I had somehow worked up the courage to come to FemBoy Inc. headquarters and beg for my old job back. It was the only way to get access to the special vitamins. After waking up this morning, I had searched high and low on the internet, but they were not sold anywhere. This was my only option.

So, this morning I put on my last pair of FemBoy panties, some gym shorts and a t-shirt and had taken the bus downtown to the building I now found myself in. After explaining myself to the receptionist, security had escorted me to the twentieth floor and told me to wait in a sitting area by a large conference room. I had been waiting here for over two hours. While I sat, I was able to observe some of the staff walking around. I had quickly noticed that this company was almost entirely staffed by women --and gorgeous women at that. Young, model-like women walked the hallways, strutting in their high-heels and immaculate business suits. I felt out of place and started to regret this desperate decision.

I was just about to get up and quietly leave, when the doors of the conference room opened up and out stepped a woman in a light grey pantsuit. She had her red hair pulled back in a ponytail and was wearing black rimmed glasses. She must have been in her early thirties.

"You must be Timmy... nice to meet you after all this time," said the woman as she approached me.

"Yes. Nice to meet you too," I said as I reached out my hand.

After we shook, she said, "I'm Emily, VP of marketing here at FemBoy. We are so excited that you came down here today! We were worried about you Timmy. Our marketing team is in here. Please come this way..."

She motioned to the large room. I followed her inside and she closed the door behind me. Around a large conference table sat eleven other women. Some had notes in front of them, others had laptops. They were clearly having a meeting of some kind. Emily pulled out a leather office chair at the end of the table and motioned for me to sit down. Then Emily made her way to the other end of the table before sitting down herself.

"Well Timmy, thanks for joining us today. To be honest, this is a little unexpected. We haven't heard from you in what seems like months..." Emily started.

"I know... it's just that I was a little confused and upset. I made a mistake. I came here today to apologize and make things right. I want to model for your company again."

"It's a little late for that, wouldn't you say?" replied another woman sitting to my left. She shuffled her papers and continued, "You directly violated your modeling contract with us when you abruptly quit last month."

"I'm sorry but it was a mistake--"

"Mistake? We have cause to sue you for breach of contract. Why should we take you back?" asked another woman.

"I know. I'm sorry. I want to model again. I love...your company," I stammered, desperate to please these women. I could tell from their stern faces that they were not buying it. And I had to get those pills.

"Really? Prove it..." demanded Emily. She crossed her arms and waited for me to respond.

"I love everything about FemBoy. I really love your femboy panties. And your... special vitamins. They are all I think about..." I confessed to the room of women. They chuckled at my response.

Emily smirked and replied, "I bet you do. They are specially 'formulated' shall we say. How badly do you want them?"

"I'll do anything." I blurted those words out without even thinking.

"Anything, Timmy? Really. Well... we have some ideas," Emily responded.

"Please take me back..." I pleaded.

"Alright. But there will be conditions for this new contract," said Emily as she picked up a piece of paper off the table.

"Thank you. Thank you," I said with enormous relief.

"First... take off your boy clothes right now," she demanded, without looking up from the page she was reading.

"What?" I asked, taken aback by this sudden demand.

"Take off your boy clothes right now. Stand and take them off. You are only allowed to model our clothes. No one else's," she explained. When she finished saying this, she reached down into her bag and pulled out a pink colored pill bottle. She rested the bottle on the table for me to see.

I instantly knew what I had to do. Looking at the women sitting around the table, I nervously stood up, took off my shoes, and began to undress. I first took off my t-shirt. I didn't have time to hide my bare, hairless chest as I next slid off the gym shorts. I was now naked apart from a tiny pair of purple panties. Thankfully, my underwear had the FemBoy logo stitched into its sidebands --so they stayed on... for now. Feeling exposed, I covered myself with my hands and then tried to sit down.

"No. Timmy keep standing. Let us see your panties," Emily remarked.

I stood back up and to the side of my chair. The room was chilly and I could feel cold air blowing down on me from the ceiling.

"They fit him well!" said one woman as she pointed to my little bulge.

Another businesswoman added, "I agree. And I think they are from last season's collection?"

"They are adorable," agreed Emily. She then added, "Timmy keep your hands at your sides. We have a few more items to discuss."

"Like what?" I inquired.

"These are the new contract conditions I mentioned earlier. They are non-negotiable if you ever want to model for us again. So first up... you will wear FemBoy clothing from now on. All. The. Time. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes. But--"

"No buts. All the time. Everyday. We will send you home today with all the tops, bottoms, shoes, and underwear you will need."

"Okay." I agreed. So far this wasn't so bad --basically how I was living before.

"Second, you will have to come in once a month to get some special injections. These injections will help in addition to the special vitamins you have been taking."

"Ummm... okay," I said. Again, I was a little confused by this but didn't give it much thought.

"Third, from now on, your new name is Tammy. On social media and at home, you will be called Tammy. No more Timmy. Are you okay with that? Tammy?" she added.

"What!? Are you serious? Why do I have to do that?" I demanded. I had nearly choked when I heard this new name. This was asking too much.

"This is non-negotiable, Tammy. Take it or leave it."

I looked around the room and saw a lot of impatient faces. My heart was racing. I knew I had to agree to it or otherwise I was walking out of here with nothing.

"Okay," I said softly, looking at my feet as I said it.

"Wonderful. I knew you would come around to your new name, Tammy. And the fourth and final request... well it's a bit awkward," Emily said as she picked up a small cardboard box off the floor.

She placed it on the table and slid it down the table to me.

"Open it, Tammy," she instructed.

I looked at her and then down at the box in front of me. I slowly peeled back the lid and looked inside. I had been dreading this. I knew what other specialty products FemBoy Inc. sold on their website. Shaken, I closed the lid and looked back at Emily.

"This is last thing I have to do? I wear this... everything goes back to the way it was?" I asked.

"Yes, Tammy. The final requirement for your new contract. Agree to wear it and you can model for us again. And get an unlimited supply of FemBoy special pills..." she replied.

A few more seconds passed.

"Your answer Tammy...?"

"Okay, I'll... I'll wear it." As I said these final words, I could feel myself begin to shrink in my panties. What had I just done?

**************

If you liked the story or have a request, please leave a comment below. Anonymous feedback welcome.

**************

antares34
antares34
1,040 Followers