Social Media Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed and said, "Okay. Okay. When are we-- "

My mom interrupted me and said, "Right now Timmy. Intimates for Boyz wants the post to go out today on her social media accounts. So take your new pair of undies upstairs, change, and come back down. Same procedure as before. Shouldn't take long at all.

With the new thong in hand, I went upstairs and hastily changed. With the skimpy garment now on, I looked over myself in the mirror. The white lacy part barely covered my modesty. And the black trim really highlighted the contours of my ass cheeks as the thong wedged itself between them. Thankfully, I had no problem fitting into the small pouch built into the front. I just hoped my mom and sister couldn't see through the fabric. Satisfied, I used a pair of scissors to cut off the plastic tags and headed back downstairs.

The same temporary photo studio had been set up in the living room. I made my way in front of the hot, bright lights and stood with my hands on my hips. Like before, Miley took a bunch of pictures of my front and then took a bunch of my backside. It was all relatively painless. When they were done, I headed back upstairs and sat at my computer. Hours passed. For some reason, I had not gotten dressed and was still wearing just the thong and nothing else. It did feel good. So soft and silky. A part of me really liked them. I ignored these thoughts and went back to my videogames. Later that night, I still had not left my desk. I paused my game and decided to check Miley's Instagram account one more time.

I looked at the latest post. There I was wearing the girly lingerie! The photo was of my whole backside with me turning around to face the camera. My face had been digitally blacked out. My heart began to race. There was a second photo taken from the side profile --you could see my little bulge against the delicate, floral fabric. As I gazed at the photos, I started to get excited. I felt myself begin to swell up in the very same panties as the ones in the photos. Miley had captioned the photos with the phrase, "Doesn't he look adorable in his new panties??? (Sponsored by: Intimates for Boyz™)". I then looked at the comments. 899 so far! It had only been posted for a few hours! As I read more and more of the comments, I got more and more excited. I liked this! It felt right. My cock was straining against my new cute panties. I spent the next few hours reading new comments as they came in. I wanted more. Where was this all going?

***********************

Please leave a comment below or use "send feedback". Anonymous feedback welcome.

12