Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
Roughed up and broken down.
2.5k words
4.41
26.8k
14
1

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just had an orgasm. The first ever vaginal orgasm of my life. I had read about them. My husband had often tried to bring me to one, with his penis as well as his fingers. But I had never had one. I had also read that many women just couldn't have them. I had always assumed I was one of those women. Until now. Now I had had one. And that too while I was being raped by a disgusting monster.

I was thinking about all this when Lallan withdrew his dick from my cunt and stood up. I let out another sob as I realized that my hips had involuntarily moved upwards to pull him back in. My body was betraying me.

"Get up!"

Lallan forcefully pulled me to my feet holding my hair. I felt a cramp in my thighs and my knees buckled, making me fall back down.

"I said UP!"

He pulled me up and started dragging me towards the bedroom wearing nothing but a bra that my boobs were spilling out of. Oh god, this man was now going to defile me in the very bed my husband and I slept in. I tried to resist, but he kept dragging me there.

"Please, not in there!"

"No one asked you for permission, slut!" he said and spat at me. A big glob of his saliva hit me on my cheek. I sobbed in shame.

Soon I had been thrown on my bed and then made to get on all fours like a dog. My bra had been taken off, and with it the last vestige of modesty. I had then been entered and fucked doggy style, the bedposts creaking with the motion. I groaned with each stroke as he rammed into me hard. I could see us in the dressing mirror next to the bed. What a ghastly vulgar scene we made, me bent over with my big tits squashing against the bed and my ass raised in the air. Lallan, short and wiry, but very energetic and pounding me with intensity.

I closed my eyes and tried to will myself to somehow pass out or fall asleep or something, so I would not have to live through this. But my eyes opened with shock as the lout shoved two fingers in my ass.

"AAAAHHHH!!"

"No need to scream, bitch". Teri jaisi randiyan gaand marwane ke liye hamesha taiyar rehti hai. "I know women like you love getting buggered."

The pounding continued as did the anal invasions with his fingers. I hated myself for the fact that my body was responding favourably to him. I didn't want to. My mind didn't want to. But what I saw in the mirror was a woman clearly enjoying the sex, even the fingers in the ass. It was like watching someone else while still knowing there was no one else. It was me. I was being fucked in my own bed by some random slum dog. And acknowledging that somehow seemed to coincide with another orgasm that I had been working hard to stave off. And that made Lallan start cumming too.

The bed creaked even more as the two of us throbbed and grunted to climax at the same time.

Lallan finished pumping the last of his seed inside me, pulled his fingers out of my ass, and then rolled over on his side. I stayed on all fours, still breathing heavily, my ass up in the air, and his jizz dripping down the inside of my thighs. Lallan propped himself up on his elbow and started playing with my tits.

"You came twice." he said matter-of-factly.

The tears started again. I covered my face and started sobbing.

"Stop crying." he growled but I couldn't.

It wasn't enough that I had been raped. But I had actually had orgasms during it. How could that be? How could a worthless psychotic unemployed guy from the slums make me cum the way my handsome caring educated husband never had.

Lallan rolled off the bed and stood up. He went outside the bedroom and for a moment I was relieved, thinking he had left. But in a few seconds, I heard his footsteps come back. I turned my head away and kept my eyes closed, not knowing what he would do next. I was grimacing and bracing for the next indignity. Nothing happened though.

I opened my eyes and was shocked and saddened by what I saw. Lallan had a phone in his hand and he was snapping pictures of my naked curled up body from all angles.

"Please don't." I said, trying to pull a blanket over myself.

"Don't worry, memsaab. These are just for my private enjoyment. I won't WhatsApp them to anyone. As long as you behave."

There was an edge to his voice. My shoulders slumped again, knowing there wasn't much I could do as of now to stop him. I rolled off the bed and struggled to stand up on my feet. There were aches all over my body.

"Where are you going, bitch?"

"Bathroom." I weakly said.

"Hmm...leave the door ajar. I don't want you trying some nonsense in there."

As I relieved myself, cringing at the open door, Lallan stayed outside, but talking.

"Mangal says you're a smart woman. So I don't need to spell it out. But I will. You need to rectify the blunder you made when you destroyed my family. You need to tell me where Mangal and my daughters are so I can go join them. And bring them home. If you don't do that or go to the police, these images of you will be splashed on every phone and every website and pretty soon every new channel. Your bosses, your colleagues, everyone will see how your shaved pussy looks and will be able to count the moles on your ass."

I said nothing. Finished peeing. Then cleaned myself up, washed my face and walked out.

"Well?" he said.

"Well what?" I asked, standing there naked next to him.

Thwack! He slapped me.

"Where are my wife and daughter, you bitch?"

"I have no idea. I seriously don't know...please...no please just listen..."

Lallan had picked up a bathroom slipper by the bed and was pulling me towards him.

"A few smacks on that big round ass with a rubber chappal and you'll remember."

"But I swear that the information is kept...AAAAAA"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Rubber on naked ass skin hurts. It really hurts! I had never been manhandled or beaten before in my entire life, so I had no parameter or frame of reference to compare. But it hurt. Much more than his spanks.

Soon I was once again a sobbing quivering mess, curled up on the floor as he kept yelling at me to tell him. Finally I cracked under torture like many people do. I lied.

"Surat...she is in Surat."

He stopped hitting me.

"Where in Surat?"

"The exact address will be in the office files. We can do there in the morning." I wiped my tears while on the floor.

"We? What are we, a picnicking couple?" he growled. "You will get that information and give it to me."

My ass still stung from the chappal blows as I tried to stand up. Lallan walked away to the living area. I was hoping that maybe he would leave. But the night was far from over. I saw him walk towards our liquor cabinet.

"Hmmm...nice expensive imported booze."

He picked up a bottle of cognac and took a big swig from it. I stood tentatively for a few seconds looking at him, then walked towards the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed." I said.

"Did I say you could get dressed?" he asked in a menacing voice.

"No." I whispered in fear.

"Come here."

As I walked towards him with uncertain steps, he snapped a few more pictures with his phone between swigs of my expensive brandy. He was drinking that refined flavourful liquid like it was country hooch.

"Have some." he pushed the bottle towards me.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"You stupid whore, do you like getting hurt? When will you realize that what I say to you are commands, not requests. Why don't you save yourself pain by just complying?"

I sighed, took the bottle and had a small sip.

"Big sips. Biiig sips, that's it." he said while taking pictures of me naked with the bottled tipped at my mouth. "I don't know why you're being so coy about it. When I grabbed you outside, you were clearly drunk. So it's not like you're some nun or sadhvi. I know you get drunk and whore around every night."

"Not every night." I protested.

"Ha-ha, so you admit that you whore around?" he laughed maniacally about catching me in a verbal corner.

My throat burned with the chugs of the cognac. It was my husband Raju's. He was the one with the interest in brown liquors. I was more into wine and sweet cocktails. So the swigs of the strong booze started making me feel warm and also a little tipsy right away.

"This is what I hate about you rich people who pretend to care about social work and all that. In your office, you're like a Mother Teresa, being smug and lecturing people and telling poor people nasty things. But then you come home and wear these slutty clothes and buy expensive booze and that makes you modern."

I stayed quiet. It didn't seem like he was looking for a reply anyway. He was ranting.

"Lallan spends hundred rupees on some country booze and he is an evil monster his wife should leave. Manasi memsaab spends thousands of rupees on booze and she is posh."

"Wasn't about drinking." I muttered. I had been standing there naked for a while and by now had lost an sense of self-consciousness about my nudity.

"What did you say?"

"Mangal leaving you. It wasn't about drinking. It was about the beating. You drank and you beat her up until she was badly hurt."

"So what? It was just a little playful slapping around. Besides, why single me out? All men hit their wives sometimes when the wives misbehave. I am sure your chocolate hero there has slapped you around." he pointed towards a picture of Raju and me on the mantle.

"No. Never." I defiantly said as he pushed the cognac bottle back in my hand and started opening a tequila.

"Don't lie. I'm not the police. You can be honest." he chuckled.

"I am serious."

"Well then he is a wimp. Has no balls. No wonder you hollered so hard while cumming twice from my fucking. You needed a real man."

I winced at the shameful memory and took a couple of big swigs of the cognac.

"You stupid cunt...you stupid, stupid cunt." he said angrily. "I did what you wanted and what Mangal wanted. Cut down on booze. Got a job. And while I was away, you fucked me over, didn't you? I couldn't believe it when one of my friends in the neighbourhood told me that my wife and girls were gone. And there was a warrant for my arrest. Because of you, I now have a police record, you cunt."

There was a flash of anger in his eyes. He grabbed the cognac bottle from my hand and put it on the side. Then he put one hand on my shoulder and pushed me down on my knees in front of him. His naked dick was flaccid. He waved it around in front of my face.

"Choos ke tight kar" "Suck it and make it hard again." he said. "I am not even close to finished with you tonight."

"Please Lallan, I beg you. Not this. I don't like it." I had never been into giving blowjobs. Not with my exes, not with my husband. It was something I always found disgusting and the few times I tried it, I would gag and retch.

"Oh, ok I see." he said sounding reasonable. I was relieved, but just for a second. Because soon I was doubled over because of the kick to my stomach.

I had no choice. I had no say over anything. I straightened, closed my eyes, opened my mouth and took his dick in.

"Suck it properly, you cunt. not like you're eating a toffee. Better. Yes. Use your fingers on my balls. Good. And open those lovely big eyes and look up at me."

I could taste the bitter mix of my juices and his on the dick. I fought off the gag reflexes and started following his directions, looking up at his eyes. Of course, he took a few pictures of that and even a short video, of me naked on my knees with his dick in my mouth.

"Obviously, as soon as I heard about all that, I rushed back. Use your tongue. Around the head. Yes. Had to be careful, avoiding the police and others. Went back to my home but spotted the constables in our alley. Couldn't even go to my own home because of you. Take it all the way in, bitch. And then I remembered. Sector G4. House 134. The whole address you had mentioned that day."

That solved one puzzle that had been bothering me all night. How did he land up at my door? Of course, that day my cousin had called and stupidly, I blurted out my whole address in front of Lallan.

"And so I come here to confront you. And what do I find? The nasty bitch who made my wife leave me because I drink and whore around is going around doing the same. You hypocrite. I told you to look at me. Up, in my eyes. Yes. Suck it nice and deep. Yes. That's it you rich cunt."

For the next few minutes, he kept berating me as I sucked his cock to an erection. I had gotten used to the feel of the wet hard meat in my mouth by now and the gag reflexes had stopped. In fact I started sucking his dick with some enthusiasm, hoping that if I made him cum, I would be spared another round of fucking. But ten minutes passed and he was still hard and had still not cum.

"Get up, cunt." he slapped me lightly on the cheek and said.

I got back on my feet, wiping the saliva from my lips with the back of my hand. He chuckled and took a couple of pictures of that.

"The great high and mighty Manasi memsaab. Passing judgment on poor people and interfering with their lives. And now look at Manasi memsaab. Naked, drooling, and about to get fucked in the ass."

"No please." I pleaded. Was there no end to his depravity?

"Shut up. I'm sure a slut like you gets fucked in your ass all the time."

"Never. Never ever. And it will hurt." I begged him to see reason.

"Well I had never ever had my family taken away from me and believe me, that hurt."

What was happening? Why was this happening to me?

----