Society 1.6: Modernus Opus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Daddy... I need your hard cock."

Chuckling, Erik pulled off his apron casually. "Yeah, I can see that. You are one needy little ass slut, baby boy."

Javier and Erik rearranged for a sweet double penetration. But that still wasn't enough. Their baby boy wouldn't stop begging until Miguel joined the action. Then he babbled incoherently and cried with gratitude. The itch was almost gone. He worked his ass like a man who'd been spreading his legs for years.

Elena tore her eyes off of that scene reluctantly. Dammit. Her clit was throbbing all over again. She could practically hear her Goddess laughing. Elena rolled her eyes toward the ceiling.

She was sure that Jason caught on to her hints. He was well aware that she wanted him to be her beloved submissive. But he had not taken any undue liberties. He threw himself back into his punch status, and begged for a triple penetration. Not only to impress her, she was sure. He truly was an anal pain slut.

Sighing, Elena tried to focus on her work. She went back to reading reports from every corner of the world. The Houses in Nigeria were putting more resources toward guards. The new laws against homosexuality were driving more little ones into the Houses, which were already bursting at the seams. She chewed her lip thoughtfully. There must be slaves or Captains that would make good candidates to start their own Houses.

She sent off a series of emails to the lower council of Nigeria. Giving them permission to overload their Houses was the first priority. She ordered them to take in as many of the needy ones as possible, as quickly as possible. Their ancient underground still worked smoothly throughout the tribes, despite the onslaught of so-called "civilization".

Calling for recommendations from the lower council, she requested two candidates from each House suitable for elevation. Each House would redistribute its wealth in support of the satellite Houses. The Society coffers would match their contributions. While she was looking over a map of current House locations, she heard a scratch at her door. Her eyes lit up again.

"Come."

Jason entered meekly, on his knees. She waved him up immediately. "Thank you, darling. Perfect timing. My stomach was just getting ready to rumble at me. Please, set up our meal on the table next to the lounge."

He stood quickly and headed for the table. His waiter experience came in handy. He arranged her seating efficiently, then glanced around for a throw. He knew she had to have one... His eyes lit on a soft knitted afghan on the arm chair next to the fire. Swooping it up, he turned to his beloved Mistress.

She was sitting back in her office chair. Watching him with a small, Mona Lisa smile curving her lips. He fell to his knees and approached her meekly.

"May I assist you to your seat, beloved Mistress?"

Her smile grew. She nodded regally, but her eyes twinkled. His heart clutched at that happy smile. Standing, he scooped her into his arms carefully. He settled her onto the chaise lounge, then tucked the afghan around her solicitously.

Elena wanted to laugh, but she didn't want to hurt her sweet boy's feelings. He was too adorable.

"Thank you, my darling. Please, sit with me. Eat."

"Thank you, beloved Mistress." Jason tried to pretend that this was normal. Eating lunch with the woman of his dreams. Literally.

He settled next to her on the lounge. When she reached for her mimosa, he took his water. He barely stopped himself from gulping it all down. His mouth felt parched.

"Please, darling... make yourself a mimosa. There is champagne and orange juice in the minibar." Elena waved toward the far corner of the room. Jason jumped to do her bidding, as always.

She reached for half of a sandwich absently. Her eyes were glued to her soon-to-be beloved's gorgeous ass. Oh, she wanted that ass. Her clit throbbed. She bit into the sandwich, and a whole different set of senses were stimulated.

"Mmm..." Of course it wasn't just a ham and cheese sandwich. Not with Miguel in the kitchen. It was perfectly toasted, gooey comfort food. She focused on the rest of the plate.

The salad was not just a few leaves of lettuce and a hacked up tomato. It was... perfect. She honestly didn't know that she had that many different vegetables in her pantries. The ranch dressing had dill in it. Dear sweet Goddess, she loved that darling little one.

When Jason settled back down next to her, she shot him a happy smile. "We will have to offer for Miguel, darling. I cannot imagine living the rest of my life without him in our kitchens."

Jason's heart did predictable gymnastics at that declaration. 'We.' 'Our.' Miguel would join her House? Their house. He nodded as he swallowed his sip of mimosa.

"Yes, Mistress. Miguel is very talented in the kitchen."

"Mmm... I saw how talented he is."

Jason knew by the tone of her voice that his Mistress was not talking about his culinary skills. He ducked his head to hide his little laugh. Peeking at her out of the corner of his eyes, he shot her a little grin. "Miguel is a man of many talents."

Elena laughed, low and husky. "Yes, he is. As are you, little one. I am far beyond impressed by you, Jason. You are simply perfect. Exquisite. I simply do not understand how you can be sitting up straight right now. Let alone walking."

He shrugged and blushed bright red. "I believe that I might be an anal pain slut, Mistress."

Elena rolled her eyes. "You think?"

Jason couldn't stop his laugh. He peeked at her again as he reached for his sandwich. She was smiling while she stared at his face. He turned his attention back to the food. Mostly.

Her feet were right next to him. She wiggled her toes under the blanket. Shifting uncomfortably. When she reached down to fuss with the blanket, he resisted the urge to take over. She finally freed her toes and sighed happily. Then she went back to her salad.

Got it. Don't cover the toes. But now that they were exposed, he desperately wanted to rub them. He could just... drop his hand to his side. Her feet were right there. No. Not yet. Only take what is offered.

But suddenly, he was obsessed with her toes. The wildest, most erotic fantasies started roiling through his mind. Thoughts that he had never had before. He'd never even thought about thinking about. Fetishes that had baffled him were making him as hard as a rock. Oh for God's sake.

It hit him like a lightning bolt. Not for God's sake. For Goddess's sake. Of course. It made perfect sense. He was created for Mistress Elena. All of his nebulous longings. Restless needs. He focused in on pegging because he knew he wanted a woman. But not just any woman. Her.

Now that he was here, the floodgates were opening. Every need was surfacing. Their beloved Goddess wanted every one of those needs to be fulfilled. She created Mistress Elena to do just that. His heart clenched for a split second. Then he was suffused with a warm, soothing calm. He heard Her whisper.

Perfect, little one. You will fly.

He wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but he knew that She approved. He felt it in his bones. With the warmth of Her love still filling his heart, he turned to his Mistress.

"I believe in our Goddess. I heard Her. Just now." He didn't know why he told her that. Anyone else in the world would say he was crazy. But he had to tell her.

Elena saw the Truth in his eyes. She set her plate aside and reached for his hand. "Tell me. What did She say?"

"She said, 'Perfect, little one. You will fly.'"

"What were you thinking about?"

"You, beloved Mistress. I was made for you. You were made to fulfill my needs. She created us for each other."

Elena swallowed hard. She seriously considered elevating her beloved right then and there. But she couldn't. Not yet. She knew that. He knew that. But there was no way that she could deny their Goddess's Truth.

"Yes, my darling. You have heard the Truth. Our Goddess does not lie. You are perfect, because you were made by Her. Perfectly crafted. Just like I was made for you."

His hand tightened on hers. "What did she mean? I will fly?"

"Fly on the wind, darling. With the Goddess; bringing the needy ones to your chest. Fulfilling their needs."

Topping. No, not just topping. He would need to figure out what the little ones need. First, though... He had to figure out what he needed. The Truth continued.

"My needs are changing, Mistress. I don't understand them anymore."

Elena nodded thoughtfully. "That is a very common occurrence among new toys. The release of inhibitions brings new needs to light."

"I feel like... Like maybe... They're not my needs."

Elena's brow furrowed. "Oh?"

"Yes. Like..." The lightning struck again. He let out a little laugh of wonder and met her gaze.

"She wants me to understand what it is to need everything. I said I need everything, but I didn't really mean it. I didn't really know it. She wants me to know. She is creating these needs in me."

Elena saw the Truth again. She shook her head. Not in denial, but in amazement. He was right. She threw her head back and laughed in delight. Of course he was right. When her sparkling eyes met his again, she saw the same wondrous laughter.

"Ah, my darling. She is always right. You will fly. You will soar higher than I can truly conceive. It will be my everlasting pleasure to catch the wind with you."

They froze for a moment, absorbing their Goddess's beaming approval. It was like standing naked in the sun on a balmy summer's day. They heard a light, airy laugh that faded slowly.

Eat, little ones.

They broke apart, laughing, and did as their Goddess ordered. They turned back to their meal. Their hearts were as light as feathers.

Once the remnants of their lunch was cleared away, they settled in to work. Mistress Elena insisted that he skip ahead to Hatshepsut's dynasty. Jason loved his new job. Only a few minor corrections were needed here and there. The grammar program had a fit, so he turned it off, and lost himself in the past.

He was careful to stop occasionally to offer his beloved Mistress comforts. She took another mimosa with smiling thanks. Around three in the afternoon she requested tea. He found the electric kettle in one of the minibar's cupboards. She preferred Earl Grey with one sugar and a splash of cream. They went back to work in comfortable silence broken only by typing and shuffling of papers.

Elena peeked at him out of the corner of her eye. He was frowning in concentration. He had run his fingers through his hair, and looked deliciously rumpled. It made her want to tuck herself onto his lap and wiggle. She muffled her sigh and tried to focus on the graph on her screen.

Jason snapped back from ancient times when he heard his Mistress's restless movements. He glanced at the clock on the computer. It was close to dinner time. Maybe she was hungry. Turning his chair, he slid to his knees in supplication.

"Would you care for an appetizer, my beloved Mistress?"

Elena sat back from her computer and smiled at her sweet boy. "Mm... No, darling. I am certain that Miguel would not appreciate you poking around in his kitchen."

Jason had to chuckle toward his chest. He shot her a teasing glance before lowering his gaze. "He is a very impertinent toy, beloved Mistress. Perhaps a turn on the bench would subdue him?"

"Pfft. I rather doubt it would. Besides, why would I want to mess with genius? I am very pleased with his results. On a different note, how is your work coming along?"

"Very well, Mistress. I am almost finished with the records of the Punt delegation."

Elena nodded. "Yes, the tree transplants were truly revolutionary. Come, little one. I wish to be pleased by your lovely tongue again."

Jason was very eager to fulfill that wish. He crawled between his beloved Mistress's legs. She lifted and spread, hooking her legs over the sides of her office chair. Tucking his hands behind him, he gripped them tight to keep himself from touching. He nuzzled her heat with his nose, and then slid his tongue in deep.

Sighing, Elena melted a bit. But as her sweet boy's devotions continued, she started tensing back up. Something was wrong. She tried to think what it could be. Her Jason adored her thoroughly. Suckling her labia; lapping at her hole; then tongue-fucking gently. It should have been perfect. But it wasn't. She shifted restlessly.

Jason's gut clenched. She wasn't enjoying it. No mewling gasps. No heaving breathing. He panicked for a second. What was he going to do? He tried licking harder. She twitched, in a not-happy way. Dammit. Softening his tongue, he tried nibbling gently. That didn't work, either. He was confused, and more than a little bit hurt.

Elena was confused, herself. His tongue was technically perfect. So were his soft lips. But it wasn't working for her. What was missing? When his tongue slowed, she swallowed hard. She knew he was hurt. For that matter, she felt... Empty. It hit her.

"Use your hands, darling."

Jason groaned against her heat. Oh, yes. When he brought his fingers into play, his beloved Mistress melted immediately. Everything was perfect again. Her happy humming turning into heavy panting. Her mewling cries were music to his ears. When he bit, she soared. His heart soared with her.

By the time she drifted back down to earth, Elena was fairly sure that she was the happiest Domme alive. At the very least, she was in the top five. Chuckling weakly at that thought, she reached for her beloved.

"Please, darling, tuck me back into bed. We will eat together, and then you will go play with the boys."

Jason performed perfectly, as always. She was tucked into bed lovingly. He cleaned her with a warm, wet washcloth, and then disappeared to hunt and gather.

While they ate, they talked. About everything. Their Goddess. Their work. His needs.

"It pains me tremendously to say this, but we must send Mistress Hannah's boys back to her House tomorrow. Do not fret, you will see them again in a few weeks. I already have them on the schedule again. In the meantime, you will have new friends to play with. Master Jacob is sending some lovely tops to fill your holes."

"Thank you for your loving consideration, Mistress."

"I can assure you that it is very much my pleasure. Now, tell me, what is your deepest need, besides anal pain?"

Jason thought carefully. "It is the one that scares me the most, Mistress."

"Oh?"

"Soundings. Cock pain."

"Ah. Yes, there are very few toys who need it. I saw that you watched those training videos often."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I must admit that I have fantasized about it. Such a beautiful cock. We explore your needs tomorrow, after you bid our darling friends a very loving farewell."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your loving guidance."

"You are very welcome, my darling Jason. I am afraid I cannot let you go without one last amazing orgasm. I have become greedy. Come, little one. Please me. Use the dildos, and your hands. Rub your cock on me, and come on my pussy. Push your seed in with the dildo."

Jason bowed his head obediently, and shot her a peeking, mischievous smile. "I live to serve, my beloved Mistress Elena."

"Mmm... And you do so beautifully. Right there... Mmm... perfect."

Jason had never felt so confident with a woman. He knew exactly what she needed. Lapping, tickling, thrusting, pounding, and biting. He worked over her tits with his teeth before finally locking onto her clit. He angled his hips to hump her leg. She reached down and started jacking him off expertly.

They writhed together. Both were desperate to complete their union. When her screaming cry gave him permission to come, he tore away and jerked his come directly onto her heat. He held his twitching, spurting cock against her hole while he drove his seed deep with the dildo.

By their Goddess, he wanted her. He wanted to pull the dildo out and pound her with his cock while she squealed breathlessly. Of course he couldn't. He didn't. But he slammed the dildo in deep, over and over. He twisted it in her hole; rubbing against the one lodged in her ass through the thin membrane.

She bucked and screamed. He growled and shoved harder. Deeper. Grinding the dildo all the way in. Even the base. She writhed and begged for more. He worked the dildo in her ass until the base was buried. She hit the zone.

Jason finally got it. His Mistress was a pain slut. That's why he had to learn how to fly. So he could feed her needs. She needed more. He gave it to her.

When Jason's hands shoved their way into her holes, Elena arched her back and squealed, high and long. He balled them into fists, and twisted deeper. Grinding the dildos against each other. She started babbling incoherently.

He was relentless. He drove her higher and higher until he finally realized that she was a come slut, too. Dear Goddess, she was incredible. He was in awe. She still needed more.

"Position Three," he commanded.

Elena heard through the crashing waves. Her conditioning kicked in. Swinging her legs into the air, she grabbed her ankles and screamed at the fresh pain/pleasure. Then Jason started fucking her with his fists. She lost her mind again.

Jason watched her hands grip her ankles with white knuckles. She bucked toward his drilling, driving fists. He adjusted his angle to go deeper. Grinding against her limits, he shook his head in amazement. More. He punched in and out, forcing another high-pitched, squealing scream.

He heard the finality in that last wailing cry. He relaxed his fists, and then pulled his hands out slowly. One at a time. After easing the dildos out, he pried her hands from around her ankles and eased her legs to the mattress.

Before Elena could retrieve her mind from wherever it had flown off to, Jason had her wrapped up in warm blankets. She heard him cleaning the toys in the bathroom. She must have fallen asleep for a few minutes, because the next thing she knew, her beloved was washing her with a wet cloth.

"Would my beloved Mistress care for a drink?"

Elena half-laughed in awed wonder. "You are simply perfect, beloved."

They both stiffened when that honorific slipped out. Then Elena shrugged sheepishly. It wasn't as if he didn't know. Their eyes met, and an understanding was reached yet again. But some things should be said. Elena freed her hand from the blankets and reached for Jason's.

Jason swallowed hard when their fingers twined again. He took a few deep breaths.

"Jason, you will be my beloved formally, in the eyes of all of The Society. Your name will be recorded in the annals of our history. We will write that history together. Literally."

Nodding, Jason took a few more deep breaths. Then he met her golden gaze evenly.

"But not yet. I am not ready to take on that responsibility. I need to be trained."

Elena sighed. "Yes. Yes, and I am so very greedy, Jason. I want you at my side every moment of every day. And night. I want to explore your needs with you. I want you to drive me completely insane, like you just did.

"But I cannot ignore the sacred duties that I have sworn to perform. My duties are to history; humanity; the needy ones; our Goddess; and the Truth. I will tell you a Truth that I have told very few people." She waited for Jason's nod of acknowledgement before continuing.

"I became Premier Mistress of The Society and Keeper of The Scrolls at the age of eighteen. My mother's House stayed for three years in support of the transition. After my twenty-first birthday, they retired to the Cote d'Azur. Marseilles has a long history in The Society... Not the point." Elena redirected herself.

"I had not been alone prior to that. Ever. Well, I slept alone at night. But Brian or one of the other dear slaves was always in the room next to me. As a child, I spent my days with the scribes. As a young adult, I was allowed access to any videos that struck my fancy. I watched the orgies from my windows. Our Laws are very strict about age of consent. That age has been eighteen since the Victorian era. Which happens to be when the more egalitarian contracts were created. Again, not the point."