Sock Hop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I touched her nips with my fingers, I licked them and blew on them. That seemed to make them get bigger and she took deep breaths. Licking them gently, I blew on them now and again to keep them hard and ready.

When I figured I was driving her crazy, I began to suck and nibble on her nipples sharply, eliciting sharp cries from her. She grabbed my head and pulled me closer to her chest. I rested there for a moment, but I didn't let her rest for very long. I touched her tummy and then began kissing her there, too. She has a really cute belly button that gave her a nice feeling when I began to fuck it with my tongue.

Her thighs parted and her hips began to move a bit. I took the hint and inched my way down to her pussy. She shaves hers bald and it makes her look amazingly sexy. I've been thinking about it for a while, after seeing hers, but I've been afraid to shave it for fear of cutting myself. I knew Julie would help me, though, maybe with our next sleepover. If there's one thing girls living together can do for each other, it's shaving delicate intimate areas. I'm sure we can make it a rather nice form of foreplay, too. I suspect keeping clean during my period will be rather easier, too.

Once I got down between her thighs, I managed to remove her panties and get down to her lovely pussy. I looked closely at her for a moment. I'd never really been able to study a girl's anatomy before and I was fascinated. I found myself fingering my own as I looked at hers, identifying important landmarks by touch and, now, by sight.

"Do you like what you see, Babe?"

"Yeah, very much. You have a lovely pussy and I plan to study it for a long time."

"Any time. What's mine is yours."

"Oh, dear Jules, what an amazing gift. I'm yours, too, love, to do what you want with. I can't imagine belonging to anybody else."

"Oh, this is going to be a great life together. Now eat my cunt, sweet girl. I'm very needy."

"You think I'm some kind of lezzie slut to eat your cunt any time you want?"

"Naturally, Babe. I'm your lezzie slut, too, you know. Anything you want. Anything you want to try, any fantasy, no matter how wild."

With that promise ahead of me, I put my face into her cunt and began licking everything and anything there. I loved fucking her hole with my tongue and imagined the boys' cocks that had been in there and other things as well. So much to talk about and to learn about each other, so much to do and so many orgasms to enjoy. I sped up my tongue and began to suck and lick her clitoris directly. As I licked her, I touched mine, feeling a little of what I gave her.

She began to breathe rapidly and to swear. She used every dirty word I knew and added a couple to my vocabulary and it just didn't take long to push her over into her orgasm. I kept licking her until she pushed my head away. I moved up to lie beside her and she smiled.

"Oh, shit, Babe. That was amazing. I'm your first?"

I nodded and she grinned. "This is going to be simply amazing. I love you!"

We eventually got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower together. Back in my room, we dressed in shorts and tee shirts and flip flops and carried Julie's things to her car. On our way out to go to Julie's place, mom looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I blushed a bright shade of red and shrugged, knowing there was going to be an interesting adult discussion with mom later on. I just followed Julie out.

12