Sofia Pt. 02

Story Info
The sexy HS student teaches her new slave how to serve her.
5.2k words
4.49
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Sofia has her new slave serve her for the first time.

Main fetishes: Femdom, Financial Domination, Blackmail, 18-year-old, High school, Tease and denial, BDSM

Age of characters: All characters depicted in the story are at least 18 years old.

Warning: Do not try this at home.

***

"So, on your first day of servitude, we will do two things," she said as she looked at me. "First, I will teach you how to make life adjustments so that you can convert your spare cash to recurring monthly payments to me, and, second, we'll play a very fun findom game!"

My dick was still pulsating because of her previous tease, and my hands were below my buttocks, as she had ordered before.

"Anyways," she said with a smile while showing me my phone, "here is my Patreon page."

I took a quick glance at her profile. Her username was 'Sofia' followed by a series of seemingly random numbers, and nothing else; there were no pictures or any other information. Just a pledge button.

"There's nothing here," I said.

"Well, no, I just use it for receiving recurring monthly payments from servants like you!"

"Do you have a lot of people paying you here?"

"That's none of your business," she said. "The important thing is that custom pledges are enabled; that means that your card will be automatically charged every month with the amount we choose. But even more important is the fact that the amount can be edited at any time; this will allow us to keep raising it over time as I teach you to become better at saving money!"

"So, basically, I will be saving money so that I can send it to you?"

"See? You get it!" She responded sarcastically.

I exhaled.

Then her stunning figure got closer to me, slowly and enticingly.

Her nails sensually grazed my naked chest and nipples while she placed her lips on my ear and started licking it very temptingly--sending a rush of tingles throughout my whole body--as she whispered softly, "You will learn to live frugally so that you can send me lots of cash and presents and keep me living like the princess that I am. Is that clear, slave?"

I was pleased with the way she was teasing me, getting tremendously hard, and didn't respond, so she kept licking my earlobe while her silky-smooth fingers delicately moved to my face, which she started caressing in a wonderfully erotic way.

She generated in my loins a very delightful sensation; it felt like there were butterflies--made of fire--moving quickly and erratically inside of me, tickling me and burning me from within.

She whispered again, softly, "You will do those financial sacrifices for your goddess, won't you?"

"I will do as you please, goddess," I answered with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations that her magic touch and irresistible voice produced in me.

Then she moved further away and said, "Let's start with $500. That will be your monthly tribute for now. Not so bad, is it?"

"Well, it does hurt."

"Exactly! I don't want to ruin you financially, but I want you to ache for me."

"I see."

"Now, think about it this way: how can you save an extra $500 every month?" She asked.

"I don't know," I answered, without giving it much thought.

"Okay. Let's start with coffee," she said. "Do you buy a latte or something on your way to work?"

"I do."

"How much is it? Three or four dollars?"

"Yes, around that."

"So, there you go!" She said enthusiastically. "No more buying that coffee, and you already have an extra $100 for me every month!"

Then she elaborated further: "Just apply this same concept to dining out, subscriptions, anything, really. Do whatever you can to reduce your monthly expenses. And you will need to do it, because that pledge amount will be raised constantly over time. You will be forced to keep adjusting your lifestyle and continuously make bigger and bigger sacrifices for me. You will have to be as frugal as possible in order to keep up with my demands. Is that clear, paypig?"

"Very clear, my princess."

"All of this should also be applied to your big purchases. For example, phones, laptops, or expensive trips. I actually suggest that you don't even spend money on those things anymore, and if you really need to change your phone or computer, just go with something cheap. And I know that things with your wife aren't exactly great anyways, so you won't be traveling or dining out anytime soon; all of that money can easily go to me instead!" She said with a joyful smile.

Then she added, with a more serious, almost threatening tone: "And you better make an effort to always have that wallet ready for me, because when it's time for my new phone, I will expect the latest iPhone. Whenever I want to have a great night out with my friends, you better get those apps ready to start sending me money and cover whatever I ask you to."

Then she got near me again, placed her soft and perfectly manicured hands on my thighs, her captivating mouth next to mine, and while looking into my eyes seductively, she said, "And trust me, it will be so hot for you to be sitting on this couch, eating a cheap microwave dinner and watching some stupid game, while I'm out in an expensive restaurant or nightclub draining your Cash App balance, looking sexy in a cute dress and high heels that you got off my wishlist. Don't tell me that doesn't turn you on, slave."

She was, unfortunately for me, completely right. The thought of making sacrifices to please her financially was hot indeed; my cock kept pulsating and getting harder as she talked. Having her dreamy, young, and breathtaking body so close to me and the soft, sexy tone of her confident voice made that whole moment even more arousing.

She looked at my hardening cock and then glanced back at me with a knowing smile, as if indicating to me that she was perfectly aware that my dick agreed to her plans.

It had become rather obvious to both of us that it wasn't just her blackmail threat that would make me submit to her; evidently, I was finding the idea of serving her incredibly exciting. And there was nothing I could say at that moment to even attempt to deny it. My hard cock was selling me out; my words would have been absolutely worthless, even laughable. And I realized that it was probably the reason why she had ordered me to stay naked; that way she got to keep me entirely honest, as if we were playing poker but I was forced to play with my cards face up.

She handed me my phone and said, "You have permission to use your hands now. Take them off your ass and set up your $500 monthly tribute."

I grabbed the phone and went through the steps of signing up for the site while she stood in front of me. She crossed her arms while she waited. She looked beautiful and almighty at the same time.

Then she leaned towards me, placed her lips next to my ear, and whispered, "Hurry up, slave, set up that monthly tribute for your goddess."

I was getting even more aroused, and my fingers started shaking. I felt a mix of particularly intense emotions, which ranged from excitement to fear. A rush of adrenaline also appeared to travel through my veins.

"Almost there," I mumbled.

"Come on, please me," she whispered again, sending a torrent of exciting waves down my spine while her silky-smooth fingers sensually teased my naked skin, making it burn with desire.

Her erotic ways were making me tremble, and it had become noticeably difficult for me to type "500" in the custom pledge box. I kept typing the wrong buttons, erasing them, and typing them wrong again in an embarrassing way.

She laughed as she realized how much her teasing was altering me. She licked my earlobe, purposely arousing me even more, and whispered, "Type the numbers correctly, horny boy."

"I'm trying," I responded, not lying about how challenging it was for me to perform that seemingly simple task while she sexually provoked me.

But, finally, I managed to input the correct value and arrived at the last step of the process.

"Now, click on 'subscribe'," she encouraged me.

Her gorgeous face was near mine. The exquisite, sweet scent of her hair seemed to debilitate me even more; her whole feminine allure melted my willpower in an incredible way.

She looked at the screen expectantly while her fingers started to gently tease my hard cock.

"Pay up, slave; it will be so hot! Show your submission to me," she whispered and gasped into my ear, generating a storm of ticklish sensations inside my clouded brain.

I could feel the adrenaline pumping within me, out of control. An irresistible urge to please that gorgeous girl invaded me. I felt an intense weakness for her and a strong desire to press that button and send her my money.

"You do want to give me those $500 every month, don't you?" She asked with a seductive voice, thoroughly aware of the turbulent, electrifying sensations that she kept stirring within me.

"Yes, you make me feel so weak," I responded with that honesty that she was able to extract from me so easily.

"I know," she said confidently and with a faint laugh, while lightly touching my quivering cock. "Do it, then. Send me that money. It will feel great."

I clicked the "Subscribe now" button, and the $500 was debited from my card after a few seconds. As she saw the confirmation SMS popping up on my phone, she smiled happily.

"That was so hot! Wasn't it?" She exclaimed. "It makes my pussy so wet when men give me their cash. I want to cum so bad now!" She said while looking into my eyes.

I was extremely turned on, and I grabbed her by the waist, instinctively. An overwhelming desire to fuck that spoiled, bratty seductress invaded me.

"Let's cum together!" I said while I pulled her closer to me and started lifting her skirt. I was not thinking straight anymore. I needed my dick inside of her pussy and during that moment I forgot my position as her slave.

But she reminded me of it quickly: she grabbed one of my hands with both of hers and took it away from the area near her skirt. Then she deliberately dug her sharp nails into my palm, hurting me.

"Calm down, okay?" She said while looking at me with a threatening expression.

I made a shy attempt at freeing my hand, but she held it strongly and poked my skin even harder, making me feel a particularly acute pain in the different areas that her nails--which were starting to resemble little sharp spears--were stabbing.

"Don't move, slave, or it will really hurt you," she ordered.

I obeyed immediately, because I realized that she had a point; I was, clearly, in a losing position. Even though I was much stronger than her, her nails were so deep into my skin--and she was pressing so hard--that struggling and moving my hand would definitely cause me very painful cuts.

The feelings of impotence were frustrating, but I had to accept that that little battle was lost. I closed my eyes and endured the punishment for losing my control before, hoping that she would make it end quickly.

"Now, answer me. Are you going to calm down, pet?" She asked while her shiny, cruel nails went even deeper into my stinging skin. It felt as if multiple needles were going down my hand. It was getting unbearably painful.

"Yes, I already calmed down; please let go," I begged in a submissive tone that revealed both my pain and my frustration. It was not easy to accept that I was being controlled and humiliated by an 18-year-old high school girl.

"That's a good boy," she praised me as she released my hand.

I looked at it, making pain gestures; it stung badly, and her nails had left rather deep, red marks on my palm.

"That should teach you to control yourself," she said in a slightly mocking tone.

Then she got closer to me again and said, "Anyways, as I was telling you before I had to punish you for being such a horny loser, I really need an orgasm. But listen carefully, slave: you'll make me cum the way I tell you to. And I'll be the one cumming, not you."

"How?" I was intrigued.

"With a little findom game that we'll play before I go home."

I looked at her, waiting for her to elaborate further.

Then she proceeded to explain the rules of her game: "This is how it works: you will be pleasing me orally, for five minutes, while I browse my wishlist with your phone and your card details loaded. For every minute that passes that I have not cum yet, I will add one gift to the cart. As soon as you make me cum, I will check out with whatever is in the cart at that moment. If you fail to make me reach an orgasm after five minutes, I will just check out then, with all five gifts."

"So, for example," I somehow interrupted her, seeking further clarification on the rules: "If I make you cum after, say, two minutes and forty seconds, you'd only check out with two items, correct?"

"Correct. I would check out with the gifts corresponding to minutes one and two," she answered.

Then, she added, "By the way, keep in mind that gifts will get increasingly expensive, making it even more important for you to make me reach that orgasm as quickly as possible."

"And what if I make you cum before the first minute?" I asked.

"I seriously doubt that will happen," she responded with a sarcastic laugh. "But if you manage to do that, then you won't have to pay for anything at all! You'll get to lick my pussy for free! The downside of that will be that you'll only get to eat me out for less than a minute."

Then she started massaging my legs, from my feet to my inner thighs, where she touched me delightfully, making me lust over her uncontrollably as my dick grew rigid as a piece of wood. Her enchanting fingers kept going up, caressing my stomach, chest, nipples, and then my face in a very sensual way.

She looked at me seductively and asked, "Ready to please me both orally and financially, slave?"

As she said that she lifted her mini skirt to let me see the contour of her tight pussy, still covered by her cute underwear. Then she started pretending that she was about to pull her panties down, while she did a sexy dance and smiled at me, teasing me with the idea.

She was driving me insane; I really wanted to eat that pussy of hers and was ready for the challenge. "Let's play," I told her.

"First things first," she said as she handed me my phone. "Here's my wishlist. Make sure that your payment details are loaded."

I tried to see what was on her long wishlist, but she didn't let me go through the items. "It's not fun if you look at the stuff in there!" She said while covering the screen with her hand. "Just make sure that your payment details load fine here," she instructed as she pressed on a link that went to some sort of payment details page.

I had my card information already saved on my phone, so it was relatively straightforward to set it all up quickly. "It's all good to go," I said.

"Good!" She exclaimed as she grabbed my phone again and took a quick look at the screen, as if confirming herself that everything looked as expected.

"I do have my concerns about the stuff on your wishlist," I said.

"Don't worry," she said with a soothing voice. "There are some expensive items there, but nothing you can't really afford. It will hurt you though, but that's what I always expect from a slave anyways--to hurt for me."

Then she started teasing my arms and face with her polished nails, very seductively, like she had done before--like she did with Rob--while she looked into my eyes and said, "Remember: I want you to ache for me, but I'm not going to ruin you, okay? And you want to make sacrifices for your princess, don't you?"

The rush of emotions going through my body and my mind was impossible to describe. I could not believe that a high school girl had me in such a weakened state, so eager to please her, and so turned on. I could not wait any longer to start licking that young and tight pussy, and I was ready to pay the price for it.

"Yes, I will sacrifice for you, my princess. Let's start already!" I exclaimed, almost begging.

"Lie down," she commanded.

The sofa was quite large, and I was able to comfortably do what she ordered.

"I will tie you up now, to make sure that you only use your mouth," she said.

I did not object; I wanted to have my tongue inside of her as soon as possible and was willing to accept all of her terms.

She made me place my hands under my buttocks again, as I lay down, and then she picked up my shirt from the floor, rolled it, and had it go around my waist, like a belt, binding my arms inside. She made a very tight double knot over my belly, which seemed to work as expected; my arms ended up effectively restrained to the sides of my body, inside the improvised rope that she had turned my shirt into.

Then she made me turn slightly sideways and tied my wrists together with my socks before making me lie face up again.

"If you can free at least one hand, I'll suck your dick right now!" She challenged me while laughing.

There was nothing I could do; the combination of having my wrists tied up together on my back and the belt she had improvised around my waist that secured my arms within its confines was surprisingly effective. It was impossible for me to recover the use of my hands within a reasonable amount of time.

And, to exacerbate matters for me, she also tied my feet. She made me stretch my legs, next to each other, and then she used my pants as a rope to bind my ankles together.

I was lying completely straight, like a stick, unable to use my body, hands, or feet in any practical way.

"All good?" she asked. "Is it too tight?"

"It's okay," I answered. "But I can't really move."

"Well, that's the point! I'll only need your mouth and your credit card!" She said joyfully.

Then she removed her panties slowly while looking into my eyes--as if performing a little strip tease dance. She pulled her skirt up--uncovering her beautiful vagina--came to the couch and kneeled over my face, with her legs to the sides of my head. Her pussy was right over my mouth, but still out of my reach.

"Ready?" She asked, looking at me while she held my phone in her hand.

"Ready!"

"Timer and wishlist ready... Go!" She exclaimed as she gently moved down and placed her pussy on my lips.

I began licking her passionately.

It was an amazing feeling to have that young, smooth, white skin on my face. Her tight pussy was perfectly shaved and was a light pinkish color. It was immaculately clean, soft, and had a deliciously fresh aroma. It was also wonderfully moist, and it seemed to melt in my mouth as I ate it in delight. It was a heavenly experience.

As I enjoyed stimulating her exquisite clitoris with my tongue and licking everything I could in that little paradise she had between her toned and sexy legs, I heard her say, with a happy tone, "50 seconds already! The first gift will be a pair of sandals worth $45. I'll add them to the cart very soon!"

I kept licking that tender pussy of hers and responded, "I don't care; do whatever you want; you taste so good!"

"Hmm, I love hearing that! You're being such a good boy!" She said as she moved her pussy around my mouth.

"Okay, the first minute is up; sandals added to the cart!" She exclaimed as she moaned in pleasure. "Keep going now; keep pleasing me, slave!"

I kept doing my work between her legs with sheer ecstasy.

And like that, minutes two, three, and four went by, with her adding increasingly expensive gifts and me enjoying her fabulous taste. In the second minute, she added a pair of high heels worth $220, the third gift was a $450 fancy summer dress, and the fourth one an evening dress valued at $860.

Every time she added a gift to the cart she got increasingly horny, wetter, and moaned louder, which encouraged me to lick her mouthwatering pussy even more passionately. My dick also grew harder with each new gift. It was certainly addictive to be in that position, serving that young goddess both orally and financially.

12