Sofjia from Belgrade Pt. 01

Story Info
Lute befriends a buxom young Serbian artist.
5.4k words
4.63
4.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story takes place in a large Midwestern city in the early 1980's where our well-hung protagonist Luther Casey continues his carnal adventures. Readers who enjoy this piece may also want to check out my "Root and the Pharmacist's Wife" series as well as "The Return of Ellen Heath." Per usual, all characters are fictitious and of legal age.

----------------------------------

The theater's backstage restroom was small, just a sink and a toilet, so as Lute and Sofjia groped and kissed inside the tight space, she wriggled her ass against the vanity while Lute lifted up her top and shoved his face into her deep cleavage.

Lute had been lusting after Sofjia's tits since the first time he'd seen her a few weeks before. It had been her first day on the job at the Greek diner near his home, and when he watched her from across the room, her breasts straining against the top of her waitress uniform, he was immediately smitten. Now, finally getting his chance at her succulent bosom, he kissed his way into their fleshy goodness like a hungry baby.

Reaching around and unfastening her bra, Sofjia released her corpulent breasts from the restraints of their 34G cups, giving Lute full access to her rack as she leaned back her head and sighed, "Oh, yes. That feels so nice!"

Their friendship had started innocently enough. Sofjia was new to America, leaving behind her art school studies and family in Belgrade for better opportunities in the US. It was 1982, a bleak time in Yugoslavia and its oppressive Communist regime.

So moving to the states and staying with her older sister and brother-in-law, she took the job at the diner to make some money and hone her English. She'd also been invited to join a drawing class at the city's prestigious art institute and hoped to be accepted into their degree program for the next term.

She was average height and dark complected, with dark hair and eyes, and a pretty face with a slightly hooked nose. But atop her slim frame, long legs, and shapely ass, her breasts were the showstoppers. She did little to accentuate them with her clothing, generally shying away from tight tops or low necklines that might bring more attention to her chest. Instead she opted for the bohemian attire of an art student -- jeans, knee-high boots, and oversized sweaters. But she was well aware of the affect her voluptuous chest had on men, and she used it to her advantage.

Sofjia and Lute hit it off right away. He stopped at the diner several times a week on the way to work. And while he finished his coffee, he'd fold up the newspaper and work through the daily crossword puzzle.

"Klee, Paul Klee" she said as she walked past his table that first day.

"Huh?" Lute replied, looking up from his paper.

"23 Across. 'Surrealist artist Paul'."

"Oh, right...Klee K.L.E.E.!" Lute said as he looked back down at the crossword and filled in the blanks.

From then on when the diner wasn't too busy, Sofjia would stand behind Lute while he did the crossword and work through answers with him, sometimes letting her big boobs rub against him as she leaned over to point out clues.

She'd enjoyed doing English crosswords back home with her dad, a high school language teacher, and she was now finding the puzzles were a good way to continue refining her English skills. And also for getting better acquainted with a particular cute customer.

Which is how she'd ended up with Lute in the backstage toilet at the theater while the headlining band roared through its set.

It was a Friday in late winter, and at the diner that morning Lute saw in the paper that a touring exhibit of Paul Klee's work was having a special opening that night at the art museum. His company was promoting a show nearby that he needed to check in on, so he showed the Klee exhibition info to Sofia, and invited her to join him.

The exhibit of Klee's work was really interesting, and Lute enjoyed having Sofjia explain to him in her sexily accented voice the unique blend of styles the artist had used in his work. Then afterwards they stopped for a quick bite and some drinks before walking over to the theater.

Arriving at the stage door, they were shown inside where Lute had some brief conversations with various staffers while the warm-up act performed. Then he and Sofjia popped into the dressing room area and grabbed beers and talked with members of the featured band, an up-and-coming group that Lute liked and had booked for the gig.

When the band went on, Lute led Sofjia over to a couple of chairs set up in the wings where they could see and hear, while still getting some privacy. And by the time they were on their second beers, Sofjia leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Thank you so much for bringing me out tonight!" she whispered, "I love this all so much!"

"You're welcome," he replied, then returned her kiss. But instead of it being another quick one, their lips remained locked and their tongues intertwined. And after a few more of these, with Sofjia now moaning softly and smooshing her tits against him as they canoodled, Lute led her off to the bathroom, where, as you may recall, our story began.

"Mmmm...yes, I like that very much!" Sofjia sighed as Lute suckled on her big nipples, working his tongue around them before taking each tit fully into his mouth, sucking and slurping as he made their acquaintance.

"Oh, god, yes, these are so beautiful!" he moaned before diving in for more.

Lute's full-faced attention to Sofjia's big tits happily continued for some time before he slipped his hand under her skirt and began massaging her pussy through her panties.

Grinding her crotch onto his hand, she whispered in his ear, "I won't fuck you tonight, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, of course," Lute mumbled as he continued mouthing her wondrous breasts.

"But I will let you keep doing that," she groaned, pressing her covered pussy harder onto his hand as he worked his fingers along her slot until her panty's crotch was soaked.

Moaning as she reached down to stroke the growing bulge in his pants, Sofjia quickly realized she wasn't dealing with any ordinary cock. Gripping his shaft that extended up to the top of his trousers and stretched over to his hip, she was stunned by the sheer length and girth of his member.

"Is this...all you?" she asked as she continued groping the bulging outline of his cock, still not quite believing what she'd discovered.

"Yup, sure is. It's a big fella," Lute chuckled as he continued working his mouth over her juicy udders while fingering her cunt, "But we'll save that for our second date."

It was then they were interrupted by a knock on the door and someone calling "About done in there?" So after Lute helped Sofjia get wrapped back up, they scooted out of the toilet and returned to their seats. But having felt the leviathan lurking in Lute's pants, Sofjia could think of little else except how it would feel to have such a huge cock inside her. She'd long been enamored with well-hung guys, but had never gotten the chance to bed down with one.

There was a guy who had modeled for the life drawing classes at her art school in Belgrade. The girls in the class called him "The Cowboy" on account of his being hung like a horse. Drawing his big phallus as it draped across his thigh had been a big turn-on for Sofjia, and she loved imagining herself impaled by such a cock.

Though he knew many of the young artists sketching him were intrigued by his big organ, The Cowboy was nonchalant about the attention. Until the day one of the girls -- a particularly mischievous vixen -- wore a short skirt without panties and sat in the front of their drawing semi-circle, closest to the platform where The Cowboy was posing. She made sure she was positioned directly in his line-of-sight, then holding her drawing pad in just the right spot to block her classmate's view, she spread her legs and gave him a clear shot of her pussy.

The Cowboy tried his best to avert his eyes, but they kept traveling back to the girl's beaver like moths to a flame. Aroused by the site of her furry snatch, he began to get hard, and his already sizeable member slowly grew thicker and longer. Pretending not to notice he had a raging boner, he held the pose while the female students stared at his big cock, drawing feverishly to capture it in full glory.

Sofjia had thought about that day many times since. And if alone, the image of The Cowboy's cock often led her to slip a hand between her legs and diddle herself to an orgasm. So, discovering that Lute was hung like The Cowboy, if not more so, she was thrilled at the prospect of fulfilling her long held big cock dream: Enveloping his prick in her cleavage and tit fucking him until he spurted globs of jism all over her heaving breasts. Just like in that skinflick she and an old boyfriend had gone to in a seedy porn theater back home.

As for Lute, he was a big tit lover of the first order. And Sofjia's succulent breasts were everything he could've hoped for. For many years he'd dated a beautifully stacked older woman from his hometown named Ellen Heath. And up until six months before when she left the city and moved to the coast, he could often be found falling asleep with his face nestled in her fleshy 38F bosom after a bout of raucous lovemaking.

Sure, Lute had plenty of other lovers, but until he met Sofjia, none really measured up to Ellen. So the prospect of having a new set of soft pillows in his bed was very encouraging.

When he'd picked her up earlier that evening, Lute had assured her protective older sister and brother-in-law that he'd have her home safely by midnight. So after some prolonged goodnight kisses while he idled his van in front of their apartment, Sofjia gave his cock one last long squeeze before she went inside. But they had a date for the following weekend. And plenty of crosswords to tide them over until then.

But when they talked that week at the diner, it occurred to Lute that if he was going to get Sofjia intobed, he needed to first win over her family. Knowing he was right, Sofjia suggested they invite her sister and brother-in-law to join them at his place for dinner that Saturday. But the deal would be that her family must leave soon after dinner, and she'd stay the night.

Lute was 25 and had been working at the entertainment production company since college. He made a good salary, but he'd also stashed away a sizeable amount of money during school when he served as a very well-paid gigolo for the younger wife of a wealthy German businessman. Deciding real estate would be a good investment for some of his funds, he paid cash for a classic brownstone in a gentrifying city neighborhood and set about fixing it up.

After first redoing the plumbing and electrical, the kitchen had been the next major remodel. So when Sofjia and her sister Katya and brother-in-law Niko came over for dinner, they were some of the first guests to be entertained in his newly refurbished cookery.

Katya was just as pretty as her sister, and was also blessed with a healthy bosom, though not quite in the same league as Sofjia's. Determined her sister should wear something more fetching than her usual artist attire that evening, she had dressed Sofjia in one of her button down sweaters and long skirt. And with the top sweater buttons undone, Sofjia showed plenty of her enticing cleavage, which definitely didn't go unnoticed by Lute or Niko.

Lute liked to cook, and he prepared them a nice meal paired with plenty of good wine. After dinner, Katya and Niko were enjoying themselves and in no hurry to leave. They'd brought along a bottle of slivovitz, the plum brandy that was the national drink of Yugoslavia. And Niko produced a bottle of ouzo, the high octane anise-flavored liquor from his native Greece. And after some shots of both, they were all in high spirits. But when everyone pitched in to clear the table, Sofjia made sure Katya understood they should leave the clean-up to them and be on their way.

All week Lute had been looking forward to having Sofia's fleshy udders dangling down in his face as she rode him. And she'd definitely been having similar thoughts. And the sooner the better. So, having seen that Lute was a gentleman, a really good guy, and a man of means -- his spacious three level brownstone spoke to that -- Katya and Niko finally made their exit.

While Lute finished up in the kitchen, Sofjia, amorous and mellow from the evening's libations, came up and hugged him, smooshing her tits against his back as she reached around and started undoing his pants.

Nuzzling and kissing his neck, Sofjia soon had her hands inside his briefs and began groping his thick shaft.

"You are so big, Luther! So big!" she moaned, incredulous at the length and girth of his member as it slowly swelled in her hands. "We're a good match, aren't we?" she added as she sexily shook her big tits against his back, knowing he was as enamored by her ample breasts as she was by his big cock.

"Yeah, I think we're a great match!" Lute agreed as he slipped down his jeans and shorts and kicked them off while turning to face his voluptuous lover.

With Lute's cock now fully exposed, Sofjia slid down to her knees for a closer examination of what she'd been groping. Studying it like an art appraiser with a finely carved marble sculpture, she marveled at its big mushroom head and veiny shaft. And its size, my god, The Cowboy had been big, but Lute was huge!

Stretching both hands around his shaft, she saw there were still several inches not enclosed in her grip. And he wasn't even fully hard yet! Then looking up at Lute with a worshipful gaze, she began to slowly work her mouth around his arched organ, not quite sure how or where to begin -- like the time the guy at the ice cream parlor, who couldn't take his eyes off her tits, had given her three big scoops when she'd only ordered a one dip cone.

Using her three dip ice cream strategy, she licked up and down on his shaft and then stretched her mouth over its bulbous head, working it into her mouth before sliding off for more licks and sucks.

Watching Sofjia as she formulated her plan of attack on his member, Lute smiled and stroked her hair, glad to finally have her alone and to himself for the night.

"Show me your tits, Sofjia," he whispered as she moved down to suckle his balls, "I've missed them."

Undoing her top as she continued attending to his cock, she slipped it off and then undid her bra and tossed it aside, finally letting her extraordinary breasts droop down onto her chest.

"God, those are beautiful!" Lute sighed as he looked down and admired her liberated bosom. He'd been entranced all evening by the way her top had so perfectly displayed her deep cleavage. And when she'd leaned over the dinner table to pass him the salt, he'd fairly swooned. But now, finally having her tits bared and available to him, he relished what lay in store.

"Lick them for me, baby," he whispered.

Looking up at him with a sly smile, Sofjia did as he asked, lifting up one of her boobs and stretching out her tongue to lick its nipple. She then did the same with the other before leaning forward and wrapping her tits around his shaft as she began the tit fucking she'd fantasized about.

Bending over, Lute dropped a big wad of spit into her cleavage to lubricate their interaction.

"That's right...mmm...yeah, that's right" he said softly as she worked her tits up and down on his torqued piston, "Yeah, baby, yeah."

After Sofjia and her old boyfriend had gone to that porn flick in Belgrade, they went back to his place and acted out a few of the scenes. But when it came to tit fucking, one of the parts in the film Sofjia had particularly enjoyed, his average size penis was lost in her deep cleavage. And it'd been the same when she'd tried it with a couple other guys.

But with Lute, his cock stuck out from between her tits like a foot long sausage in a six inch bun, allowing her to plant her mouth on his cock's bulbous head each time it reappeared from between her fleshy buns.

"Now, this is why I love having big boobs!" Sofjia laughed as she applied more spit between her breasts and wrapped them even tighter around Lute's member.

They continued like this for some time, feverishly exploring each other's bodies while sharing more wine and kisses, until their clothes were all shed and scattered about on the kitchen floor.

Getting into bed to consummate their relationship would have been the logical next move, but Lute figured there was plenty of time for that. Because for now he was enjoying how their spirited lovemaking was a perfect grand opening celebration for his newly remodeled kitchen. But when he got her shapely ass positioned atop the granite counter, preparing to shove his face into her pussy, he slowed for a moment and stood back to admire the young curvaceous beauty.

Her breasts hung like big juicy melons on her chest, topped with dark saucer-sized areolas and wide nipples. And with her long legs, trim waist, and an expanse of dark fur between her legs, she was a sight to behold.

Sofjia met his gaze with a lustful smile as he gave her a long once over. Then spreading her legs, she wet her fingers in her mouth and began to touch her pussy, her eyes still locked with Luther's.

While she slowly worked her fingers over her cunt, Lute began to stroke his shaft, sharing a moment of erotic self-pleasure as they took a breather from their frenetic foreplay.

"Yes, you're definitely much bigger than The Cowboy," she chuckled as she looked down at the colossus he held in his hand. And when Lute gave her a quizzical look, she told him the story of the model from her art school back home.

"Also, I have a Czech friend named Gabi who's a student here at the art institute. And I showed her my drawings of The Cowboy from that day he got hard-on. She was very impressed."

"I bet she was," Lute chuckled.

"Yeah, and when I told her about you, I said you were even bigger. But she didn't believe me. She said I was, uh, what's the word?"

"Exaggerating?"

"Yeah, exaggerating."

"Uh huh"

"So, maybe sometime you'll let me draw you. So I can show Gabi it's true."

"Okay. Why not?" Lute said after considering her request for a moment.

"But you'll have to be erect."

"Well, I've had a raging hard-on ever since you walked in here tonight wearing that tight sweater, so that shouldn't be a problem."

"Very good. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure, tomorrow," Lute laughed as he moved in for more kisses and began to rub his cock's head against her pussy, "But now, is there anything else you'd like to do with this, other than pose for you?"

"Mmm...yes, there is one thing."

"Uh huh. And what would that be?"

"I want you put it inside me. And I want us to fuck."

"Nice. I like that. But how about if I first put my mouth on your pussy and make you cum. And when you're really wet and juicy, then I'll fuck you."

"Oh, god, yes, please!" She moaned as he moved down and shoved his head between her thighs, planting his mouth on her furry cunt and sliding his tongue into her dark crevasse, "Oh, yes!"

Lute had brought her off earlier with his hand, slipping it under her skirt and into her panties. And she'd cum in less than a minute, given how aroused she'd been. But now she leaned back against a cabinet and relished how it felt to have his mouth and tongue attending to her cunt with an expertise far beyond any of her other lovers.

"Mmmm...ooh, dah, dah!" she moaned as he began working his tongue over her clit, "Oh, Jesus...dah!"

Grabbing the back of his head, she pulled him deeper into her crotch as she ground her pussy against his face, working towards an orgasm as her moans became gasps and then screams.

"Oh, Luther, dah! Dah!"

Aside from "dah", which Lute knew meant "yes", she also said a bunch of unintelligible things that he figured were Serbian, but it might have been Croatian or Greek, or one of the four other languages she spoke. But when she finally came, no translation was necessary because orgasmic wailing is a pretty universal tongue.

12