Soft Interlude - Needles, CA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both giggled at the unexpected ferocity of our lovemaking, then rinsed and dried each other off. "I hope that your bed is comfy," I groaned. "I'm worn out."

We first padded out, clad only in a bath towel each, to her small kitchen, sitting at the dinette table, drinking iced tea and eating baloney sandwiches. We chatted about things, and I made sure that Mahi understood that I had a life partner. While Karen and I were free about each other having sex outside our relationship, we were committed to each other. It may sound funny, but it worked for us.

Mahi said that she understood, but that she was grateful to me nonetheless for pushing her into a decision about her own life. I invited her to visit us in Colorado, and, well, that would make another very interesting story...

Soon enough, though, the long (for me) and physically tiring (for Mahi) day that we'd had led us together, hand in hand, to her awesomely soft and down-filled bed. We climbed in, both of us naked, and leisurely made love once again. I got on top of Mahi, kissing her, our bodies warm together, then gradually began kissing my way down her sweet body. Her shoulders and upper arms were quite muscular, hard under my lips.

Her breasts, though, were all woman, soft and warm, her fragrance now clean and pleasing. Her nipples were salty and hard in my mouth, and as I nipped at them with my sharp teeth, she yelped, then moaned, the sharp pain quickly bringing her soft pleasure. I sniffed and licked under her arms, her smell there strongly feminine, and not unpleasant. Surprisingly, considering the muff between her legs, she was shaved and smooth under her arms.

Mahi giggled as my tongue laved over the tiny stubble of her pits. I then worked my way further down, kissing and licking her navel, unadorned by a piercing, and finally to her bush.

"My goodness," I said, fingers wandering through her thick and extensive pussy hair.

"I've really got to address that," Mahi admitted. "But when I wasn't having any sex, there just didn't seem to be any reason..." she said, a catch in her voice.

"As beautiful as you are?" I said, incredulous.

"It's not like I put myself out there," she confessed. "I didn't feel much attraction to guys, though they often asked me out, and the gay community here isn't very noticeable - I don't know any lesbians in Needles, and I don't get too many chances to get out of town."

"Well, you found one," I said, "though it's true I'm only passing through...anyway, don't distract me, I finally got to the wet parts." I turned my attention to her sweet, little pussy.

I fingered through her amazingly thick pubic hair, to her clit, and labia. I gently parted her purplish-brown labia, to expose her dark red pussy, glistening wet, with the sweet, musky aroma of a woman's hot and bothered cunt. I stuck my nose right into her wonderful hole, wetting it inside her, inhaling her hot fragrance, then lapping at her silky interior with my tongue, my rough tongue easily lapping up her abundance of oozing, feminine cream.

"Oh god," Mahi muttered under her breath, as she pulled her legs up to her breasts, exposing and opening up her cunt, and also bringing her ass hole into my view. I kissed her pussy as though it were her mouth, fitting my lips to her nether lips, her open and weeping pussy a mouth for me to feast at. My tongue thrust deep inside her, the ligaments at the base of my tongue straining as I fucked deep inside her, her womb pleasantly warm and wet for me.

Mahi shivered, but I don't think that she came then. I kissed along her labia, then kissed my way down to her puckered anus, her dark brown hole shadowy and tight. I licked over the circular brown band of her anal sphincter, giggling as she shuddered from the ticklish sensation. Then her muscle relaxed, her hole opening only slightly, but enough for my impertinent and curious tongue to invade her rectum.

"Fuck, that feels weird," Mahi moaned. "But don't stop, don't ever stop." I kissed her sweet, hot ass like that, my own pussy buzzing madly at the naughtiness of kissing another woman's shit hole. God, I love to be filthy! I laved deep inside Mahi's ass, licking her hot shitter with my tongue, licking and loving her taste. Mahi bucked under me, cumming as her fingers strummed across her clit with wild abandon and desire.

"God! Fuck my ass! I'm cumming...eat out my ass!" she screamed, twisting wildly on the bed, wetting the sheets with our excitement and sweat. One of the cats, Louise, I think, had been perched on a pillow watching us with some interest, but she scampered off when one of Mahi's flailing arms nearly smacked her.

I kept my mouth attached to Mahi's ass hole as best I could, but finally gave up and sat back on my haunches as I watched her cum over and over, then gradually relax, her eyelids heavy from the plethora of satisfaction and delight. I insinuated my thigh between hers, then lay with her, my face next to hers. She kissed my cheek, seeking out my lips, and we kissed, soft, warm lips together, as she calmed down from her excitement. Unobtrusively, I began pressing my pussy into hers, gently at first, then harder, our wet cunts kissing together, our juices joining, sweet pussy cream cocktails dripping down our thighs.

Rocking slowly, almost unnoticeably, our clits touched, over and over, sending streams of pleasure through our hips, and then on to the rest of our bodies, our excitement gradually increased, and our anticipation of further pleasure crested, seeing no end to the delight that two women could bring to each other.

"Unnnh, fuck, I love feeling your hot little clit on mine," I moaned.

"Yeah, baby?" gasped Mahi. "You like being fucked by another girl?" Her teasing tone was driving me wild.

"Oh god, yes!" I whispered. "I love feeling you take my cunt...fuck it...fuck me...do me..." I arched my ass up, begging her to fuck me hard. Mahi slammed her cunt hard against mine, making me wince, and making me desire her even more.

"Make me your fucking slut," I groaned, pinned under her thrusting body, our thighs now intertwined, pussies sloppily kissing and drooling on our legs, hot, female cream dripping to our ass holes.

"Do you feel my hot cunt on yours, baby?" Mahi said forcefully. "Do you feel my hard clit pounding yours, slipping inside your wet slit, fucking you, making you cum?"

"Oh god, yessss," I hissed. "Bite me, bite my nipples, send me over the edge...fuck me with your fist, I wanna cum so bad in your arms, I wanna squirt on you...make me lick it up off your body...make me lick your dirty ass hole..." At that point I literally would have done anything that Mahi demanded, and I didn't mind giving her ideas of how to fuck me.

"Yeah, you like being fisted, sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah, I love having your fist shoved up my cunt," I gasped. "Fuck me any way you want."

"Good, because I'm gonna fist you, but I want both your holes..." I shivered in fear. I'd never been fisted in my ass.

"Oh no, that's too much...that would hurt," I moaned.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," she assured me, her hand already between my legs, two fingers slipping inside my drooling pussy, adroitly coating her digits in my slick cream. I spread my thighs further to make her access easier. I knew that I could take her in my pussy, if she went slowly, but my ass...

Mahi concentrated on working herself in and out of my pussy, adding copious amounts of her saliva to my hole, adding another finger until finally my hole had eased enough to allow her fist to slowly slip inside me. As she eased her right hand into me, the fingers of her left hand were busy strumming over my clit, my hips jerking in response as pleasure flashed through me from her touch there, and from her domination of my pussy, now red and drooling from her fisting. God! Her fucking fist filled me, fucking me.

"Ohh fuck!" I gasped, saliva drooling from the corner of my mouth. "I'm cumming, god, fuck me like that!" Mahi continued to tease my cunt and clit as I jerked my hips, losing myself in the throes of pleasure, all at the hands of another woman.

Mahi was content to bring me pleasure now, her own needs having been met many times over. As I slowly came down from the high of orgasm, Mahi slowly removed her hand from my now slack pussy, leaving me feeling empty there.

"I really want your ass, now," Mahi said, her eyes on mine, asking permission.

"Okay," I moaned, "but please be very careful and slow, okay?" I love having my ass hole played with, but let's face it, it's not as flexible as a pussy...

"Trust me, baby," she assured me. She made me get on my hands and knees, then press my face to the pillow, my naked ass up in the air. I felt Mahi's warm mouth on my anus, as she lewdly and intimately kissed my shit hole, her tongue thrusting inside me, and she spit what seemed like a gallon of saliva on and inside me, lubricating me well.

She replaced her tongue with one finger, gradually fucking my ass as I relaxed my sphincter, then added a second. I winced from the discomfort, consciously relaxing my hole and finding the discomfort fleeing, to be replaced by pleasure, as the fingers of her other hand were softly, but insistently caressing my labia and clitoris.

I barely noticed as she added a third finger, my excitement growing at submitting to her, loving the feel of a woman dominating me, fucking me, taking me any way that she wanted. I knew that I couldn't stop her, and that made it even more exciting and pleasurable.

"Oh god, fuck me, Mahi," I moaned.

"I'm fucking your hot ass hole, you fucking lesbian slut," Mahi growled. "You love being fucked in the ass, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes!" I gasped. "I can't stop you from fucking me...making me cum...god," I moaned.

"Fuck you, bitch!" Mahi growled, as finally her other fingers joined her fist, slowly, gradually sliding her entire, fucking fist inside my rectum, the pain and pleasure equal in me, filling me, becoming my totality.

"Oh GOD OH GOD OH GOD I'M CUMMING CUMMING CUMMING!" I exclaimed, my entire body spasming, as the sensations from my ass, pussy and clit overwhelmed me, total pleasure filling my body. Mahi grasped my body in her embrace, as I thrashed like a landed shark on her bed. Her grip was strong and comforting - I felt safe in her arms, as I orgasmed more strongly than I could ever recall. Slowly, the sweet sensations that were filling me slipped away, leaving me as limp as a dishrag next to her. I was barely conscious of her holding me in her warm arms, as we both floated into deep sleep.

Somewhere in the small of the night, I awoke to find Mahi between my legs, with her mouth sweetly making love to my clit and pussy. "Oh yeah, baby," I sleepily murmured. "God, yes, lick me there...oh fuck, eat my cunt, I'm wet for you...cumming...cumming in your mouth, lick my hot cream, sweetie." I dimly remember her snuggling up to me, her smooth cheeks wet with me, and smelling of my pussy, as I drifted back to sleep.

The next morning was idyllic, beams of sunshine warming my body in the bed, as the aroma of coffee filled the air. I shambled out sleepily to the kitchen, wearing only Mahi's panties from the day before, to see her fussing at the counter, wearing just a man's long sleeved shirt, sleeves rolled up, the shirt unbuttoned, her adorable breasts poking out. When she reached up into a wall cabinet, the shirt tail lifted up, revealing her sweet, round and plump ass. She looked so fucking beautiful.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she said. "I thought I'd let you sleep as long as you needed to. Yogurt, toast and cantaloupe okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds great," I said, "as long as there's some coffee involved, too." She poured me a cup, and we sat at the table. As I awoke, I began to wonder how I could make my exit.

Mahi looked at me seriously. "Honey, I want to get this out of the way right now. Last night was the best night of my life, and I hope that it was as good for you..." I nodded.

"Yeah, I loved the whole evening," I said, but winced internally at unintentionally using the word 'loved.'

"Well, I appreciate you coming out of nowhere to change my life for the better," she said. "But I'm not going to make the mistake of thinking it was exactly the same for you, as it was for me..." I wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"What I'm saying is," she hesitated, "I love you for doing what you did, and what we shared...and I'll always love that, and you...but I know that you have your whole life that isn't me, or this place, and I'm just a stop on your journey. I just ask that you think of me, always, as a good friend, and if you want - ever, anytime - as a lover."

I looked at her, my vision blurring. "Oh Mahi, you're a wonderful, wonderful person, and woman, and absolutely great lover. I'll never forget you, never. I hope that you'll come see us in Colorado. I know that Karen will love you as much as I do...and I do."

We embraced, and numerous memories from the night before flooded me as we hugged.

"Before you go - and believe me, you can stay here as long as you want - there's a present I want to give you," Mahi said. She wouldn't say any more, and we had our breakfast, then I took a quick bath in that sweet old claw foot tub of hers that I would always remember fondly.

"Well, I'm ready to head out," I said. "Can you give me ride back to the 66 Motel?"

"Sure," Mahi said. We drove back, chatting, and soon we were back by my car.

"Well, I've got to go," I said. I looked at Mahi, ready to give her a hug.

"Wait...your present," she said. Mysteriously, she said, "Follow me," and began walking on the dirt road past the closed service station on our left, towards the rear of the property to a tall painted plywood fence. I confess, I was mystified, but followed. We stopped at an opening in the fence to see a series of dilapidated buildings about a hundred or so feet beyond.

"C'mon, let's take a look," Mahi said, smiling.

I confess, I was still mystified. We walked over to the simple buildings, all attached, looking like an old-style motel in an advanced state of decay. There were remnants of furnishings scattered about, like the detritus of people's lives on the road. Chairs that might have had thousands of butts in them, sinks that had served people for decades, windows that children, now dead of old age, had gazed through...I realized that there had been countless dramas here, each of them created an overnight at a time, a room at a time.

"You said that you wanted to get a sense of the lesbian community in Needles in the 40s, right?"

"Sure," I said. "That would help me immensely."

"Back in the 30s and 40s, these buildings here were tourist cabins called 'Carty's Cabins,'" Mahi said. "They were even in the movie, 'The Grapes of Wrath.' I wouldn't say it was exactly the focus of lesbian activity then, but there's a very nice lady who could tell you about its role with lesbians back then, and afterward. She's currently living in Barstow, it's on your way, I think. Her name is Anne Douglas, and here's her phone number and address. She'll be waiting for you." Mahi looked at me, and began tearing up when I burst out crying.

"Oh baby, thank you so much," I said. We hugged, two sisters now, and then I got into my car, and drove on. I would never forget my one night love, and as it turned out later, neither would my wife, Karen!

###

12