Soft Morning Light

Info
I slip under the sheets using my mouth to slowly wake you.
106 words
4.63
10.7k
5
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

I slither under the sheets to softly wake you with my mouth. Gentle stroking, making you grow hard for me. When you awaken, your soft moans for me make my pussy so wet. I slip your hard cock inside with such ease and gently rock my hips, fucking you deeply and slowly.

You be a good boy and keep your hands to the side, just lay back and let me take care of everything as I gently fuck you in this morning light. The glow through the shades cast upon my naked body. I want you to cum for me, that's it baby, cum for me.

--:--
--:--
1.0
artgasim
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

I Love Fucking You Each and every way we fuck is memorable.in Audio
Your Birdie Hums You a Lullaby While gagging on your cock of course!in Audio
Persuasive Job Benefits An Office Blow Job Audio.in Audio
After Art Class A shy male model gains confidence in what he can offer.in Audio
My Beautiful Listener I'm going to ask and you're going to do it.in Audio
More Stories