Soft Morning with Myself

Info
Slow orgasm from me, to me, for me
107 words
4.57
3k
2
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning beautiful. Restriction session yesterday evening was rough, so i had to have a little me time that ends in a slow orgasm this morning. I used my 7 inches purple dildo at some point, you can hear me suck my wetness out of it and spit on it before getting it back in. Also a minute before the end, if you pay close attention, you can hear me squirt.

As you may know, this is all new to me, but having so much fun talking to you and getting hints on what you'd love to hear.

Hope you enjoy, can't wait to hear from you

--:--
--:--
1.0
PinkHairNoMore
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
FingerfuxsFingerfuxs7 months ago

This listen was my Monday afternoon treat to myself. 🥰 As I was listening I was in a zone paying attention to details. Like the rhythm, the moans , the sound of desire and wanting to finish. That effort you were putting into it .

I actually got lost in lust to be honest. As you finished I was just so happy for you. Thank you for sharing and making my Monday afternoon so relaxing.

Finger

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

OMG you turn me on SO MUCH. Thank you sexy girl!

chickmagnetchickmagnet7 months ago

Very sexy to listen to

Share this