Soft Submission Ch. 02: Breakfast

Story Info
Michelle gives Sophie aftercare.
2.6k words
4.64
17.3k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle had woken while her captive was still dozing. She looked so cute. Michelle had been fantasizing about the cute track star for years. To see the object of her affections, tied up, half-naked, and totally helpless in her bed. It was a dream come true. Sophie had such a unique beauty to her. Strong, fit, and sporty. Her slender, toned body. Her cute pixie cut. But she was always so shy and bashful. Strong and shy, mixed into a single package. Michelle couldn't help but fantasize. Now, all her fantasies were becoming real.

It had been a gamble, whisking her off from the party and tying her up, but she had been so receptive to her gentle advances at the party; and Michelle had seen the way the track star gazed at her when they crossed paths. Yeah, she had gambled and won big. Sophie had taken to her position as a 'captive' so quickly. She hadn't even expressed a moment of serious doubt. It seemed like the pair had enjoyed their snuggly adventure in equal measure.

Of course, Sophie had never been in any real danger, Michelle reminded herself. She was only being held captive in a playful sense. All she had to do was ask, and she would be set free. Gazing at her sleeping plaything, Michelle was so glad she hadn't felt the need to ask. The whole experience had been intoxicating. Hm. Why not savour the feeling a bit longer?

She slipped back under the covers, curling up between Sophie's legs, allowing her curly blonde hair to tickle her captive's thighs once more, drawing out little squirms. Encouraged by this, Michelle began to ever so gently lick, slowly running her tongue over Sophie's pussy, delighting in the quiet moans and sighs her tongue drew out of her sleeping prisoner.

She also found herself taking a sort of cruel pleasure, knowing how she was going to torment poor Sophie. As she had said the previous night, such a free and easy orgasm was going to be a rare treat for the lovely jock. For now, Michelle only intended to pleasure her until she woke up. Still, she might as well enjoy herself when that moment of delicious cruelty came. She began running her arms up and down Sophie's sides, lightly tickling, caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples. Soon, her captive was squirming and moaning her way back into the waking world.

"M-michelle?" she murmured softly. Michelle pulled away from her captive's' beautiful crotch and curled back up next to her.

"Good morning, beautiful." She cooed taking Sophie's head between her hands, she kissed her. It was more passionate and longer than her typical teasing pecks. Still enjoying herself, Sophie seemed to be melting into her, and returned the kiss.

"I'm going to make breakfast, sweetheart." Michelle said warmly, adding in a teasing tone "Don't you go anywhere."

"H-hey!" Sophie squeaked "Wait! You can't just leave me like this!"

A satisfied grin spread across Michelle's face. Just the reaction she wanted. Playing coy, she sat on the edge of the bed and began stroking Sophie's wavy brown hair.

"Leave you like what, beautiful? All tied up? But it's such a lovely sight. Oh, I promise to let you go before we eat!"

Sophie frowned.

"No. Uhm. It's just... You were being so.... You know.... Nice to me?"

"Huh? I'm still being nice, aren't I? I'm going to make you some lovely pancakes with berry sauce, then I thought we could spend the day together. There are some lovely parks nearby, or we could spend the entire day in bed, cuddling." Michelle accented the last words with a little kiss on the tip of Sophie's nose.

"I want to cum." Sophie muttered softly "Please, Miss... "

It was hard to resist such a polite request, and still using 'Miss', the adorable athlete really was a natural submissive, wasn't she? Still, Michelle had been dreaming of teasing Sophie like this for years. She snuggled back under the blanket and wrapped her bound captive up in a hug, slipping a knee between her legs and gently rubbing Sophie's crotch.

"Well, aren't you greedy, Soph?" She whispered in Sophie's ear, her tone a mixture of cruel teasing and love "After the lovely orgasm I gave you only a few hours ago, you're already demanding another?"

Sophie squirmed in her bonds.

"Y-you can't just tease me like that, and not let me cum!"

"I can, I am, and I plan to do so quite often in the future." She kissed Sophie's cheek and said warmly "If you want to keep playing together going forward, that is."

Once again, Michelle rose from the bed, playfully adding.

"We can discuss that after breakfast!" She smiled to herself, enjoying tormenting her gorgeous captive in this fashion. As she turned to leave and heard Sophie making frustrated, whining sounds accompanied by the shifting of her bindings against the bedframe. Dammit. She couldn't resist offering some kindness to her poor, beautiful captive.

"Oh, alright, fine! Hmpf. Greedy." She moved back to the bed, removed Sophie's wrists from the cuffs, and carefully untied the blindfold. Their eyes met, she stroked Sophie's face. "If you want, you can play with yourself while I get breakfast ready. Try not to make too much of a mess in my bed."

She leaned forward to offer a kiss. Sophie's cheeks went bright red, her eyes were a mixture of many emotions. Shyness, excitement, surprise. Sophie returned the gesture and they shared a small kiss.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll be back soon. You have fun in here." With that, she left Sophie alone in the bedroom, closing the door behind her, and made her way to her apartment's kitchen.

Michelle loved cooking for others, and cooking for an absolute beauty like Sophie was a dream come true. She wondered what sort of food Sophie was used to, if this would be a dream come true for her, or just the norm. It was obvious that she had absolutely stunned the gorgeous track star in the bedroom, but she was hoping to do that everywhere. She didn't just want some sex-toy, after all. She wanted, well, a girlfriend. A lover. A partner. A submissive pet. She had long term plans with Sophie that needed her to do more than just wow her sexually.

Pancakes with chocolate chips mixed into the batter, and a wildberry sauce. She really hoped this would help her win Sophie's heart. The table was set, everything was ready, and she was standing in front of her closed door, listening to the soft moans and whimpers coming from inside. Sophie really was enjoying herself, wasn't she? Michelle found herself wondering, with delight, if her poor captive had gotten off yet, or if she would just be teasing her even more by interrupting? She lightly knocked the door.

"Hey, beautiful. Everything is ready. Get yourself cleaned up, get dressed, and come out to eat, please."

Worded as a polite command, she very much hoped she would be preventing Sophie from getting herself off. She very much enjoyed the idea of teasing the girl, keeping her right on the edge of an orgasm, without giving her any release. She would let her beautiful pet get off on occasion, of course. A rare treat. A loving reward for good behaviour. But she had to stop thinking of such things, or she would be the one desperate to get off!

She made her way back to the table; and was promptly joined by Sophie, who wore only her top and boxer shorts. She wondered if Sophie's state of undress was a part of some seductive effort. She didn't mind, either way. The sporty tomboy looked so cute in her boxers; it was a wonderful sight.

"Hey you," She said warmly as their eyes met, before broaching the topic she had been worrying about for some time now "So. Hey. I uh, I hope this all wasn't too forward. It wasn't my intention to scare you or anythi-"

Before she could finish, Sophie had closed the distance between them, taken Michelle's face between her hands, and begun peppering it with little kisses.

"You were incredible." She said happily "I loved every minute of that. Maybe just let me know ahead of time that you are going to whisk me away from a party into a dream come true. I'll wear sexier underwear next time."

At this, Michelle's cheeks went bright pink, and her imagination wandered into exciting fantasies once again. She wondered which would be better. Sophie in her typical casual, boyish attire, or for the stunning tomboy to be dressed up in something lacy that brought out her feminine side. Well. If all went well, she'd likely get to see her in both! That thought warmed her heart.

"H-hey, that'd be great." Michelle said quietly "So. Uhm. You aren't mad at me?"

Moving her arms into a hug, Sophie kissed her lips lightly.

"No." She said gently "Just tell me what you have planned next time, okay? I was a bit scared for a second there, but you were so good to me. It was like a dream, really."

Next time. She wanted to do this again. Sophie Green wanted to be dominated again in the future; and to wear sexy underwear for her when it happened.

"Good." Michelle said "Good! Okay! Sit down, sweetie! I don't want my great cooking to get cold!"

They ate pancakes together, Michelle and her beautiful captive. Was she really a captive at this point? Had she ever been? If Sophie had ever expressed a moment of real fear, real anxiety, she would have been set free so quickly. But she had gone along with it, hadn't she? The whole game? Now that they were coming back to reality, just doing ordinary things together, Michelle was both excited and scared.

She had been awake until the wee hours of the morning, pleasing and teasing one of the most beautiful girls she had ever known. However, she had taken Sophie unaware.... Whisked her off in a sleepy state, only for the track star to wake bound and blindfolded. She had been so cuddly at the party though.... Was she angry? Afraid? Surely she realized how safe she was. She only needed to say the word, and....

Sophie was staring at her intently.

"What do you want to do to me?" She asked shyly before taking another bite of her pancakes. Had Sophie read her mind? That was such a heavy question. Michelle could still exert herself, but that dominant feeling was failing. All she saw on the other end of the table was.... A track star. A crush. A peer. A friend. Someone she cared about, and never wanted to frighten or hurt.

"What do you mean, Soph? I want to feed you pancakes an-"Michelle began, but she was cut off by a surprisingly powerful Sophie.

"You said you have big plans for me." She continued. Her voice was soft, small, but powerful. "What are they? Where do we go from here?"

Michelle's cheeks were going pink. Now it was her turn to feel small.

"Michelle, I loved every moment of that. I was a little bit scared at first, but you were so kind, and generous. But.... Is this just.... A one-time thing? I don't know how I'd feel about th-"

Sophie was starting to tear up. Michelle rose from her chair, crossed the distance between them, and knelt at Sophie's feet, taking her hand, and giving it an encouraging squeeze.

"Never." She said softly. It felt weird, taking on such a submissive pose. Kneeling before her love. But it felt right. Isn't that what people had always told her? That the Dominant was the real servant? The submissive held all the meaningful power? "Not unless that's all you want."

She lay her head in Sophie's lap. Sophie began gently stroking her curly blonde hair. She felt so small. So nice.

"Tell me what you want, Michelle." She said quietly, the sadness and fear leaving her and becoming something else, something Michelle couldn't quite place. "Tell me about your big plans for me."

She was ever so lovingly teasing individual blonde locks, taking a playful curl between thumb and forefinger and twirling it about.

"I want to be your girlfriend." Michelle said in a voice, barely more than a whisper. Sophie went on teasing her hair, the more embarrassed she became, the more gentle and deeply loving Sophie's play seemed.

"What was that, Miss?" Sophie asked in a saccharine sweet tone, both dominant and submissive in a single sentence "I didn't hear you."

"I love you!" Michelle blurted "I want to be your girlfriend!"

"Done." Sophie said happily "We don't need to rush anything, but we're together now. That can move at any pace you want. That can't be all, though. You said it in such a sexy way last night."

"I want to dominate some you more." Michelle said, trying to come across as more confident.

"Is that why you are on your knees, at my feet?" Sophie asked in a surprisingly gentle, understanding tone, as if she was ready for any reply. Her fingers began lovingly tracing the outline of Michelle's face, such a loving touch. "Is that why you served me breakfast? Michelle, I love you, but I don't feel very dominated right now."

Sophie leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"It feels like you are my maidservant. My pet."

Michelle's face was bright red.

"I.... C-can we just play with power? I'll be yours. You'll be mine." She muttered as Sophie gently stroked her face and pet her hair.

"I think I like that idea." Sophie said happily "It felt nice; being all tied up. A beautiful cheerleader's plaything, wriggling and moaning as you slowly torture pleasure out of me."

Sophie gently began patting her lap.

"Sit." She said kindly. Quickly answering, Michelle moved up into her.... Girlfriend? Yes. Sophie Green was her girlfriend. She moved into her girlfriend's lap and was quickly wrapped in a hug.

"You know." Sophie, suddenly a powerful, dominant creature turning the poor cheerleader into malleable putty in her hands "I like your harem idea. I'll have to talk to the other girls on the team. The whole cheer squad, our beautiful servant girls, always at the ready to massage us and feed us grapes, after a rough competition."

What was this feeling? She had always imagined pushing Sophie around. Turning her into a pet. A toy. Here she was, kneeling before her new girlfriend, being teased with the idea of being reduced to a servant. Sophie's servant. What was the word she had used? Maidservant? It made her insides squirm, as did the fantasy of the whole cheer squad being reduced to servant girls for the beautiful athletic track girls.

Sophie wasn't a natural submissive. She was a switch, wasn't she? That was okay. It was kind of sexy, really, and she did play the submissive part well. Her girlfriend finished eating, occasionally offering small bites to Michelle with her fork. Sophie was her girlfriend now, it felt surreal. She felt Sophie's strong, lightly toned arms squeezing her in a hug.

"I love all your ideas, sweetheart." She said quietly "You mentioned cuddling in bed together all day?"

Michelle blushed "I thought it might be fun."

"I agree." Sophie said warmly "And, I like the idea of you teasing me but not letting me cum."

"You do?" Michelle asked, wrapping her own arms around Sophie.

"Mm hm." She cooed "Here's what I'd like to do today. First, I'd like you to introduce me to all your kinky toys; like the ones you used on me last night. Then...."

She lightly squeezed Michelle and kissed her cheek.

"I want you to tease my body, for hours and hours. You don't have to make me cum, but you have to make me feel good. Okay, beautiful?"

"Okay." Michelle said happily.

"But no tying me up, this time. I want to touch you." Sophie added.

"We'll see." Michelle said warmly, with a devilish grin.