Soheila, Innocence Lost Ch. 01

Story Info
Muslim wife submits to boss reluctantly.
3.4k words
4.23
48k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
402 Followers

Disclaimer: I'm not Muslim and this story isn't intended to offend anyone of any religion or gender. It's my fantasy turned into a story to be shared with interested readers.

Blindfolded and strapped to the sex bench, head strapped by the neck in place, ankles and wrists similarly restrained by Velcro straps, Soheila was getting nailed by a team of anonymous men. They took turns on her various holes while she reached what must have been her fifth climax of the evening. She wasn't there willingly, she had been coerced. However, despite her attempt to disassociate her acquiescence with any potential desire, this time, like all other times before, she failed to hold back her sexual release. As her body rested on the bench, she wondered if she weren't subconsciously growing to love these sessions, secretly growing to depend on them like a drug...

Soheila was "happily" married to a devoted husband, Jerry, who had a steady job with a low six-figure paycheck. Together they had a child of elementary school age, and everything was going along according to their overall plans. Mrs. Soheila Pezeshki Smith, Persian by birth but a naturalized US citizen, had gone outside of her culture and married an average educated white man rather than marry another Persian man. She wasn't a hardcore Muslim by any stretch, but she still identified as Muslim and lived according to its basic tenets: monogamy, no pork, no alcohol, etc. Never in a million years would she have gone outside of her marriage for sex, let alone even think about such a thing.

It all started back when Soheila had been working as an RN in a busy hospital in Tehrangeles (a.k.a. Los Angeles) where possibly the largest Persian diaspora lived and thrived outside of the Islamic Republic of Iran where freedom is suppressed by fundamentalist religious values and policies. Living in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, not a day would go by when she didn't speak Farsi at work (Farsi is the term used for the name of the Persian language in Iran). She had recently completed her master's program as a nurse practitioner (NP), and had been seeking employment as one. It had been tough finding that entry level NP job, and the incessant 12-hour shifts that usually stretched to 14+ hours were beginning to grind on her psyche. Interview after interview came up with no results as it seemed everyone was hiring people on the inside.

After about six months, Soheila finally got that job offer. It came after about six months of waiting for a job, and only after an interview with the clinic recruiter and finally meeting with the chief owner/doctor. She had some reluctance taking this job. As it was, it was owned and operated by Dr. Hassan, an Omani doctor. Although Dr. Hassan was Muslim, he was a Sunni Muslim, the other main Islamic sect alongside the Shia sect that most Iranians identified as, including Soheila. As such, she wondered if there would be any long-term issues as a Shia Muslim working for a Sunni, and then there was the fact that they wouldn't be speaking Farsi at work, but instead primarily English as Omanis speak Arabic, not Farsi. Nevertheless, Soheila was desperate and she determined that beggars can't be choosers. If she passed on this gig, who knows when the next job offer might come along. The pay was much better than her current RN job, and the work environment would be considerably more relaxed.

The other thing that made this job less desirable was that it was up in Ventura County, which meant that Soheila would face a 90-minute commute on a daily basis, which meant she'd be driving 3 hours a day, on top of the nine-hour shift. Still, she reasoned, it would still beat the dog days as an RN.

During the hospital orientation, everything seemed great. They'd gotten her a badge on Day One, she'd began to shadow the other two NPs to learn the ropes and familiarize herself with the electronic management software, and she'd had help from the tech guy in installing the necessary apps on her phone to help her clock in, access the Wi-Fi network, etc. However, it wasn't four weeks after Soheila started on with the clinic that her sense of morality had been challenged.

Soheila was directed to work late one Thursday. She'd already been aware this could happen, and she had a plan to stay in a local hotel if it got really late. However, what happened was not what she had been anticipating. She was thinking they would have an overage of patients that needed to be seen, or an operation that was emergent in nature that couldn't have been scheduled otherwise. Instead, the doctor wanted to meet with Soheila personally, and she was instructed to report to his office immediately after closing time.

Nervously, Soheila came to Dr. Hassan's office, knocking on the door.

"Dr. Hassan, you needed to see me?" she asked.

"Soheila, have a seat. I imagine you're wondering why I've asked you to come," said Dr. Hassan.

"Actually, yes, I'm surprised we're meeting after work for what appears to be something non-emergency related," she replied.

"As it turns out, I wanted to give you your performance feedback for your first month," he said. "It's hard for me to do these during regular hours since we stay so busy. Before I get into it, how do you think you did?"

Caught by surprise, Soheila paused, and then replied, "Well, I know I'm new at the whole NP thing, but I feel like I'm learning the ropes and am progressing well. This field, urology, is a new one for me, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it."

"That's funny," replied Dr. Hassan, "because my opinion is very different from yours."

Flustered, Soheila asked, "What do you mean? What's the matter?"

"You falsified your application. You stated that you were well-versed in urology matters and that you were 100% proficient...", he referenced her application, "you wrote here 'expert level' in the EPIC electronic management system. Not only are you a beginner in the urology field, you haven't shown that you know the ins and outs of EPIC. What am I supposed to do with you? I needed a full-up round, and you're no better than a new grad with no urology and limited EPIC experience. Furthermore, you basically lied on your application!"

Feeling a sense of guilt, although not sure how her skills got misrepresented on the application, and not wanting to appear dishonest further and jeopardized her job further, knowing that there were plenty of NPs lined up behind her in the event she was to be replaced, she replied, "I'm sorry, Dr. Hassan. I don't know how this happened. I learned a lot about urology in my NP program, but it's true I have no experience. And I used EPIC for the last five years as an RN, and was an expert in my last hospital. It turns out that EPIC is configured a lot differently here at this clinic. It operates practically like a completely different system."

"That's not good enough, Soheila!" he replied back. "I'm this close to firing you and hiring the next best applicant. I don't need an incompetent, truth-challenged NP doing the job here," after which he paused to let it sink in. "How are you willing to prove that you belong here, that you really want this job?"

If she was nervous before, Soheila was now completely upset, unable to suppress her emotions, and didn't know what to say. She was mute, and dumbfounded.

"Don't know what to say? That's fine, because I have a solution for you. Tell me how this sounds..." he started. "Starting this evening, should you choose to stay on here with us, a condition of your employment is that you will do whatever I ask, when I ask it, and if I'm not satisfied, with whomever I ask." He paused again to let it sink in a little. "Can you handle my new terms? Again, I wouldn't normally do this, but you've hamstringed my operations here, and frankly I'm not sure you deserve the job and all the pay that comes with it."

Soheila was looking downward, downcast, completely caught by surprise and unsure of what to say. She knew what he was saying, but that this wasn't something she could do willingly or happily. Again, she was happily married, she was a professional NP, and she never considered that anything like this would ever be in the offing. She started, "Dr. Hassan, I'm not that kind of girl. I love my husband, I could never cheat on him, nor would I want to, and my application was truly an honest effort that I believe has been interpreted in a way that misrepresents my efforts and integrity. I can't or could never submit to what you're suggesting. It's haram!"

"You're not fucking getting it, Bitch!" Dr. Hassan yelled at her. He knew that they were the only two left in the building, and he wasn't afraid of what might transpire in his office. "Whether you realize it or not, you're my whore now. I fucking own you. You walk out the door, I will fucking ruin you. Your reputation as an NP or even an RN is DOA, dead on arrival. Nobody will hire you once they've heard what I have to say."

"Dr Hassan," she started, "You and I, we're both Muslims. How can you do this? How can you expect me to violate my beliefs, go against Allah, and submit myself to an afterlife damned to Hell for prostituting myself?"

"Shut the fuck up and listen!" he returned. "First of all, you gave that up when you lied on your application. Your lies have already cost this clinic patient throughput which directly translates to dollars lost. When are you going to get that?" He paused, then, "Secondly, Allah can't see you here. You are so far from Mecca, whatever you do literally has no bearing on your afterlife. Don't be stupid." After another pause, "Finally, think about it, I'm not asking you to 'willingly' engage in anything. You just have to submit. This way, whatever happens, you weren't doing it willfully, and therefore even if Allah saw, he would know that your heart remains pure, including that you lied on your application."

All this was almost too much to take. How would she rationalize this to herself? Was he right? Were her actions unseeable by the almighty? Could she submit herself to the doctor? Could she betray her husband? She had too much to lose. If the doctor was right, he could ruin her prospects. She'd worked too hard to get here, and she didn't see herself jumping into another profession like retail where she'd have no prestige and considerably less pay. He had her, and she knew it.

After sitting there, tears streaming down her face, she finally looked up at the doctor and asked, "What do I have to do?"

"Good," he replied. "You can start by putting this on and meeting me in the operating room (OR)." He pulled out of his desk a patient gown and tossed it toward her.

Soheila stood up, grabbed the gown and went to the ladies room to get changed.

Ten minutes later, Soheila met Dr. Hassan in the OR. As ordered, she was wearing her patient gown and nothing else. Dr. Hassan was already sitting there, naked, perched on the edge of the operating table, penis erect and standing at 7.5 inches and cut thick.

"Come here, Soheila," he urged her gently. Soheila walked over carefully, facing Dr. Hassan and waiting for further instructions.

"I want you to start sucking my cock. Don't be afraid, just do it. You'll be surprised that it's not that hard sucking another man's penis," he said.

"I've actually never performed oral sex before, Doctor," she said. "I don't know how."

"You said you were happily married," he answered. "I'll bet your husband doesn't go down on you either, and he probably has a little dick."

"He's tried cunnilingus on me, but I just don't like it. I'm not sure how big his penis is, I've actually never paid attention," she explained.

"Whatever. I don't care," he started. "Open your mouth, stick out your tongue, and lick my shaft. Take your time... I want to feel your moist tongue massage my cock."

Nervously, Soheila put her face next to his cock, stuck her tongue out, and started to lick his penis. She was at once surprise at how clean it was...it literally smelled like soap. She was also immediately turned on by his large penis and how hard it was. And, despite being confused about the whole situation, she could feel her softness begin to moisten from the forbidden contact with another man, one who was obviously more well-endowed than her white Anglo-Saxon protestant (WASP) husband. The doctor's member was also clean shaven, much like her vagina, and unlike her husband who just let his hair grow since it wasn't his custom to trim his privates.

"Good, Soheila. See? It's not that bad," he encouraged. "Now, take your mouth and engulf my cock head. Bob your head up and down on my penis, using your mouth like the slick pussy I'm sure you're sporting right now."

Embarrassed by the truth of her pussy, she placed her mouth over the head of Dr. Hassan's penis. His cock was rather large, and at first she wasn't even sure she could fit it in her mouth. Come to find out, her mouth was much larger than she gave herself credit for. She slowly began to suck his cock, slide up and down gently, before he took one of his large hands and began forcing her head down further on his penis, at one point causing her to choke and retch from the stimulation of her epiglottis.

"Ha ha, don't worry about that, Bitch," the doctor laughed. "You'll get used to my cock in your throat with more experience."

Soheila continued to suck the cock of her new master, fitting about four to five inches of meat in her mouth at a time. He fucker her mouth for about eight minutes, and then he gently lifted her head off of his cock.

"Stand up straight for me," he commanded. Soheila got up straight and waited for more directions from her boss.

Dr. Hassan walked over and undid the tie that held her patient gown together. "Now, let me see what you got here," he said.

Her robe opened up showing off a nearly perfectly proportioned set of C-cup breasts that complemented her hourglass, middle-eastern figure, caramel-colored skin, and shoulder blade-length black hair that not quite reached her chocolate colored nipples.

"Oh yes, you have a quintessentially picture-perfect Persian body, Soheila," Dr. Hassan said appreciatingly. "I'm going to enjoy making you my fuck toy."

Soheila was simultaneously nervous and mortified by revealing her body to the doctor under these circumstances, and at once turned on by being naked and face-to-face with the doctor, whose body was in great shape despite the 20 years he had on her (he reminded her in many ways of her father), her pussy further moistened by the erotic nature of their meeting.

"How would you like to do this, Soheila?" the doctor asked.

Uncomfortable and unsure, she replied, "I would rather we didn't, Doctor. This isn't right, and my body is already spoken for."

"I was afraid you'd say that," he replied. "But, no matter, we'll do it my way. I'm going to go easy on you for your first time, and we'll do it doggy style so that you can pretend it's your husband fucking you... Come get on the operating table and get on all fours."

The doctor lowered the table so that Soheila's ass would be level with his cock. "Get on, and stick that ass out. That's an order," he said calmly.

She hesitated, not wanting to do it. She couldn't willingly give her vagina to another man. It wasn't holy.

Dr. Hassan reach out and slapped Soheila across the face. "Get on the table, Bitch!" he yelled. Then after a second, "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to fuck you gently unless you ask me to fuck you hard. We're going to go slow."

Soheila started crying again, but she didn't want to get slapped continually. She climbed atop the operating table which was now about two feet off the ground. She faced away from Dr. Hassan while he spat on his hand and massaged his spit onto his cock. He glanced down at her pussy and saw an ample amount of vaginal fluid already coating the inside and out of her pussy.

"Just like a Persian whore, nice and wet for the doctor. You wouldn't believe the amount of patients I get who are dripping when I bend down to observe their privates... Now, spread your legs nice and wide for me. I don't want to hurt you." After she got lower and spread her legs nice and wide, and after he raised the table slightly, the doctor positioned his penis tip right at her opening and slowing began to stab it forward into her sex.

Soheila gasped as she felt the thick, hot cock enter her vagina. Why did it feel so much bigger? In comparison with her husband's cock, it wasn't really all that much bigger when you thought about it. What's a couple of inches?

The penis effortlessly glided in and out of her hot, moist pussy regardless of her having not yet acclimated to its girth or length. Her pussy was ready for the assault, albeit tight, and while Dr. Hassan perfectly enjoyed the tight pussy squeezing his meat, Soheila too was enjoying the feeling that she once enjoyed as a virgin, being filled with a penis that stretched her beyond her previous limits. Yes, she once again felt like a virgin, being impaled by a real man who knew how to use his magnificent specimen for mutual pleasure.

She didn't know it at the time, but she was enjoying being told what to do, justified by the mere fact that she felt like she was being forced to do it, despite that she'd had a choice, and chose this path. Was it fair? Not at all. Had the doctor misrepresented her application? Absolutely. Could he go to jail for it? Probably. Nevertheless, they continued fucking as Dr. Hassan continued to thrust his penis deeper and faster into Soheila, and Soheila began to reciprocate, pushing backward and rocking forward to back, forward to back in motion with the doctor's thrusts.

Before she knew what was happening, Soheila cried out, "Oh fuck!" as she began to shoot her pussy juice all over the doctor's penis almost like she was pissing on him while he continued to fuck his fully erect penis into her twat. Embarrassingly, almost as if she'd forgotten herself she had ejaculated during intercourse, like a whore, she'd made her pussy that much more fuckable, convincing the doctor of what a whore she was and exciting him such that he began to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh fuck, Soheila, you're so fucking wet! I haven't had it this good in years! I love fucking a tight Persian slut like you!" he exclaimed as he started to pound in and out faster and faster until he finally shot his load deep into her pussy, fucking every last drop as deep as he could into her moist fuck hole.

"Oh my God, you came inside of me!" cried Soheila. "What am I going to do? I can't get pregnant with another man's baby!" She had forgotten until this moment that this could happen.

"Relax, Soheila," replied the doctor, "I had a vasectomy years ago and haven't gotten anyone pregnant in years. To be safe though, you should start taking birth control pills. You never know. I'll write you a prescription."

She couldn't believe what had just happened. She'd just been owned by her boss, and she went from insult to injury having cum on his penis from the stimulation. Sex had never been this stimulating with her husband. Or had it? She couldn't remember that far back, she could only remember what had just happened and the explosion she'd experienced in her loins. The doctor was confident, sexual, attractive, and his cock delivered bringing her to what she believed was the biggest orgasm she'd had yet.

When she turned around, the doctor had already left. She returned to the bathroom, put her clothes on, and went to the hotel where she could pretend like nothing out-of-the-ordinary happened and figure things out.

ifry
ifry
402 Followers