Soheila, Innocence Lost Ch. 05

Story Info
Jerry woke to discover reality: his wife was a gangbang slut.
4k words
4.24
18.8k
18
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
403 Followers

The evening prior, Soheila must have been banged by ten guys most of which either came in her pussy or ass. However, it was the next day and Jerry, her husband, woke up in the basement where it had all happened with a massive hangover and very uncertain as to what happened the evening prior.

He slowly climbed the stairs which opened upon the spacious open plan living area. At first glance it appeared he was alone. Then he heard voices from the patio by the pool out back. Soheila was there eating breakfast with Ali, wearing an oversized t-shirt in place of the nightgown she'd worn last night.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead!" Soheila called out to her husband who looked positively awful.

"What time is it?" he asked, clearly not at all ready to seize the day.

"It's 10," she replied.

"I see," he replied. "What exactly happened last night? I think I blacked out from all the drinking." He rubbed his aching head.

"Yes, you seemed to have had quite a few," she replied. "So you don't really remember anything at all?"

"Well," he started, "Something happened to me last night that was so crazy, I'm almost certain it was a dream"

"Oh really?" she replied. "What happened?"

"Well," he continued, "I'm pretty sure I dreamed I was at this sex orgy. Ali was there, too. In fact he was the one that brought me. Weird, huh?"

"Weird," Ali said, grinning.

"Right," Jerry replied. "So, sure enough, feeling really horny since you've been so busy with work lately, I think part of it had to do with the way you were dressed, I went ahead and took advantage of the situation."

"You had sex with someone in your dream at this orgy?" Soheila clarified.

"Yes," he replied, his face turning beet red.

"What if I were to tell you it really happened?" Ali asked.

"You mean it was real?" Jerry asked, concerned.

"It sure was, Buddy. You fucked that whore like a champ. You really took control. I seem to remember you both got off."

Mortified,Jerry quickly apologized. "Oh my God, Soheila, I was so drunk and horny, I can't believe what I've done." After a pause, "Do you think you could ever forgive me?"

"My love," Soheila started, "I have something to confess. I hope you can forgive me as well. (She took a deep breath) I was that woman."

Jerry just stood there. You could see his hungover brain with the wheels turning, trying to wrap his mind around what she just said.

"Are you saying you were the slut that I witnessed getting fucked by some hung guy while I face fucked you? And then proceeded to buttfuck you?! That was you? And it was all real?" Jerry asked, surprised.

"Jerry, Darling, you know you mean the world to me. I never set out to become the whore you saw last night. It all happened thanks to the clinic. I was coerced. Yet, I think I'm glad it all happened. I discovered that I actually love cock, that I love having multiple partners using me, pleasuring me, dominating me. I discovered that sex is more than just missionary sex between a man and a woman, Islam be damned! Christianity too for that matter," she said. "I love cock and lots of it. I don't see a future where I don't have men using me like their wanton slut at their whim."

By the look on his face, Jerry obviously couldn't believe his ears. He must have thought, 'How could my wife have been that whore I'd face fucked and analized last night?' How could he deny it? Soheila's body must have been so familiar to him. Except of course for her loose, used pussy... so unlike the pussy he'd come to know and love.

"Jesus Christ..." Jerry stammered, "I don't know what to say."

His mind must have been racing trying to make sense of it all. Which way would he lean? Would he reject Soheila outright, or would he accept everything and take it as a blessing? Or something in between?

Not leaving it to chance, Soheila got up from her chair and walked toward her husband who just stood there, wheels in his brain turning, or perhaps stopped altogether. Soheila noticed the bulge in his pants, which she interpreted as a good sign. Striking while the iron was hot, she slipped off the t-shirt she was wearing revealing nothing on beneath—just her sexy slender figure, nipples erect. She sank to her knees in front of her husband. She gently petted the bulge in his pants, confirming he was hard and to elicit any interest.

Jerry reached his hand out and gently stroked his dear wife's head. She squinted a smile up at Jerry and then proceeded to unzip his pants, finally fishing his hard cock out. While it had just fucked her ass not 12 hours prior, his cock did not smell bad. It seemed Soheila had one of those rectums that stayed clean on most days.

Soheila put her husband's throbbing cock in her mouth and began to gently suck it like she was making love to it.

"Oh fuck, Soheila. That feels so good. Your mouth is amazing. I always knew it would be," Jerry cooed. "You don't know how long, how much I've wanted you to do this for me."

Taking a small break between sucking, Soheila said to Jerry, "I'm glad, Darling. You know you're my one true love. I'd do anything for you."

Meanwhile, out of the corner of Jerry's eye, he saw Ali slowly stroking his own cock. You could see Jerry's brain working again... Trying to rationalize last night, his wife being used like a street whore. While he must have been struggling to come to terms with it, clearly it was having no effect on his present libido. He was thoroughly enjoying this blowjob, and the sight of Ali possibly made horny by it all must have made him feel flattered. Suddenly...

"Can I get in on that?" Ali asked, his cock inches away from Soheila's face.

Soheila looked up at Jerry with her big eyes, her beautiful naked body with gorgeous full breasts kneeling in front of her husband, without a word turned to Ali and grabbed his hard on and began to suck it like a pro, all the while gently stroking that of her husband.

"Ah yes... That's so good Soheila. Jerry, you are a lucky man. And it takes a strong man to willingly share his wife another. Or in your case, many others." Ali never took it very easy on Jerry. On the one hand he was very polite and courteous the evening prior. But he always managed to get a dig in there.

"Soheila, Sweetheart...." Jerry started. "Is this truly what you want? Do you really love cock this much? Do you want to be a slut for any man with a hard on? Does this make you happy?"

Soheila, busy going from cock to cock, took her lips off the one she'd been pleasuring to say, "Jerry, if you'd asked me a month ago, I'd have said no. However since then I've come to realize it's in my nature to please men. As many men as will take me. I have spent many sleepless nights wanting cock, rubbing my pussy raw, ready to fuck any willing bastard I could get my hands on." After a pause... "I want you to come with me on my journey." Another pause. "Do you think you can accept all this?"

At this point, before Jerry had a chance to respond, Ali led Soheila over to the sofa there on the patio and had her lie on it, and proceeded to penetrate her wet vagina with his big tool. Jerry just watched as what she was describing played out in front of his eyes in real time. Ali just took her and started fucking her right there as if Jerry weren't even there. Clearly she no longer belonged solely to Jerry. She was a good time for all men. She loved it. She thrived on it. And clearly it made her happy. Her large eyes gazed into Ali's as he slow-stroked in and out of Jerry's wife's pussy.

Soheila wrapped her hands around Ali's neck as he started to really get into it. He started hammering out his aggression deep inside Jerry's wife in broad daylight and under the beautiful blue late Sunday morning sky. She closed her eyes with a look of serenity as the two of them bonded like two animals on a warm spring afternoon, oblivious to the other creatures that might happen by, holding her legs open wide, elbows to knees, to allow maximum pounding by her lover.

Jerry couldn't help himself as he started beating off slowly to the amazing display of his gorgeous wife in congress with this other man who was clearly better endowed than himself. Soheila was a beauty by any standard. Seeing her fuck was a sight to be seen.

The pair looked like something out of a porn movie. Ali's cock was long and hard, and as Soheila's legs were spread to receive him, it's like the two were posing for a video camera... One could see the penetration clearly...the penis going in and out. He straightened his back with his chest out as he gyrated his hips back and forward in a steady rhythm. Almost as if they'd rehearsed it all.

After a time, he pulled his cock out and had her get on all fours. He then entered her from behind as he resumed a steady, hard pounding. At this point Soheila was facing Jerry and she locked eyes with him while she was getting nailed by Ali. She mouthed the words "come here" as Ali fucked her good.

Jerry walked over and fed Soheila his cock which she proceeded to deepthroat in an old fashioned spit roast. Jerry couldn't believe how good she was at this. He reached below and fondled her natural breasts as she treated herself to two cocks. This had become her favorite position and her climax was near as she began to rub her clitoris again to complement the stimulation she was receiving from Ali's stiff cock. Sensing her urgency, Ali began thrusting faster and faster, slapping his hips against her harder sending her forward with each thrust only sending her farther into Jerry's groin and farther onto his cock only further exciting him as her pussy finally erupted into a major orgasm, juice flooding her canal as Ali was subsequently sent into a climax of his own, further flooding her canal with additional juices. Soheila's mouth tightened in response on Jerry's cock which led him to blow another load with practically no warning. He held her head firmly in place as he shot his load as deeply as he could into her throat.

After each man had got his penis back into his respective pants, Soheila was left on the patio sofa naked and still worked up. Ali and his crew had created a monster and she wasn't done feeding.

"More," she said. "I want more." Her eyes had the look of a bitch in heat, and neither man could deny her, despite the fact that neither was physically capable of giving her what she asked, having both just climaxed.

"What can we do?" Jerry asked Ali.

Just then, Ali remembered that the landscapers should still be out in front of the house working on the front lawn and the bushes.

"Hold that thought," he said.

Ali went through the gate on the side of the house and came back 60 seconds later with four Latino men of various ages. They cautiously entered through the gate one by one, each noticed Soheila on the sofa naked casually rubbing her pussy. They all looked at each other, and not being complete strangers to this type of thing (this happened more frequently than one would think), they all started taking their pants off. The oldest of the four was the first one with his uncircumcised cock out. Clearly he was no stranger to this situation. He approached Soheila and stood in front of her with his penis already growing. The other three followed suit and had their pants off pretty quickly and stood slightly further away from her.

Smiling like a greedy whore, Soheila grabbed him by the penis and pulled him toward her. She immediately began sucking his musty cock which quickly grew to a full six inches. She wrapped her arms around his ass and proceeded to deep throat this man who must have been about 55 and likely in charge of the group. He put his hand gently behind her head as he slowly gyrated his hips in rhythm to Soheila's bobbing on him. He pulled his cock out and held it up offering Soheila his balls. She dove in greedily and wrapped her mouth around the man's full sack, which hung quite well. He jacked his cock gently as she got right in there and sucked his balls and tongued at his choad.

Finally, he motioned for her to bend over so he could fuck her doggy style. She complied and bent over on top of the patio sofa. His cock glided in easily given her pussy was well lubricated from just having climaxed and been cummed in. He started to fuck her quickly and gestured for another to feed her his cock. The next oldest, probably early forties, climbed the sofa and offered Soheila his hard on for sucking. She eagerly began sucking this seven-inch cock offered to her, her throat open for every inch of the tube steak.

On the outside looking in, Soheila must have looked like a depraved sex fiend. What was she doing receiving four random landscaping men from south of the border and letting them use her like this? The fact was, her pussy was on fire. She had been trained to submit. She found happiness and fulfillment in being fucked to the limit, pleasing as many different men as possible. It turned her on emotionally and physically. She was doing what she loved.

The first guy, enjoying watching her ass as he fucked her doggy style, noticed her anus looked like it had recently seen some action. He poked at it with his saliva moistened thumb, realizing not only did she not mind, but that she could probably take a dick. He pulled out while looking at Jerry and Ali for validation. Neither reacted in the slightest as he pushed his head at her anal sphincter and the sphincter easily granted passage. Soheila simply kept sucking and rhythmically pushing backward with each thrust as if she didn't even notice she was now getting analized.

Jerry and Ali just got comfortable as Soheila became a fuck toy for these four strangers. They didn't need a common language among them. Sex was the language du jour, and they were all speaking it fluently.

The oldest was getting close to the edge fucking this hot middle eastern slut in the ass while she sucked off his coworker. He mounted the sofa and started fucking her ass furiously with downward thrusts getting closer and closer to the edge. Right before he climaxed he pulled out and pointed his spray all over Soheila's gaping ass and back. He left quite a sticky mess on her, squeezing out every last drop before leaving the position at her rear.

Next, the guy getting sucked chose to lay on the sofa and have Soheila straddle him. Soheila was happy to comply. She immediately mounted the man's hard penis and began grinding and pounding her pussy onto his shaft, which she found utterly stimulating. Her clitoris was getting ample stimulation as she would bring her pussy down toward the man's waiting groin. She began to moan as her climax continued to climb.

Before she climaxed, another man approached from behind, sporting an average cock, pushed her body forward slightly, and took up position at her asshole. His cock went in easily as the way had been paved by the first guy. Soheila's head swam with pleasure as both holes were receiving the attention they needed. This was her first vaginal-anal double penetration, and she learned right away how amazing it was. Having both holes filled was like heaven for her as she was getting pounded in both places and her clitoris was getting stimulated naturally. Not one minute later Soheila let out this whorish moan as these two guys pounded into her pussy and ass non-stop.

"Oooohh fuuuuuck!!" she moaned. "Oooooh I'm cuuuummmiiinnggg! Aaaaaaahhh" she was clearly reveling in the dueling friction. The six men were really enjoying the display.

Moments after her orgasm, the fourth guy, easily the youngest of the group, and clearly the largest with his eight inch cock, offered his dick for her to suck, setting another record for Soheila in a triple penetration. After her orgasm, she rallied and accepted his mouthload of meat in her throat while the man below continued to fuck into her hovering pussy and the man in behind grabbed her tits and continued to plow her ass. All the while the cum on her back continued to both drip downward as well as dry on her beautiful skin.

It became clear before long that these men had done this before. At one point, they all switched spots. The man on the bottom, already having had his cock sucked, came around back. The big guy with his dick getting rolled got underneath, and the man in back came around to give her a taste of her own ass.

When the new anal intruder penetrated her ass, his cock was clearly larger than the previous one. The pain from the fatter cock gave her that moment of regret, that maybe his cock was too big, until she quickly adjusted to it, and then she was back in the groove, enjoying each thrust, each stab, the girth of each inch of cock filling her entire body.

"Chupa mi verga, Puta," the previous anal invader told her as he offered her his cock for her to feast on.

Reluctantly, Soheila put her lips around his cock. She figured since she'd decided to fuck all the guys, she'd better commit 100%. Nobody wants a whore who begs for cock and then gets all picky choosy when asked to do something they don't like. Ass to mouth must be standard fare for a street whore like Nurse Soheila.

Soheila felt extremely fortunate given that her ass was impeccably clean... His cock looked normal with no obvious fecal matter on it. It tasted fine, but it had a slight shit aroma that she didn't care for. 'Maybe if I suck it clean it will smell better,' she reasoned to herself.

The depravity of getting used like this made Soheila hornier still. She could feel yet another orgasm welling up in her. The stimulation, the depravity, the exhibitionism performing for her husband who had probably yet to truly come to terms with the situation, as well as Ali and the first stranger who came already.

Soheila's anus tightened on her anal lover and her pussy started jizzing out hot liquid while she moaned again in front of her audience.

"Oooohhh my god, yes!! Ooooh fuck! Yes, fuck me boys! Oh my god, it's sooo gooood!" Soheila chanted.

At last, the man in her mouth pulled out just before cumming as was his preference and shot his hot load all over Soheila's face and hair. She held her mouth open for him in case any cum shot toward her mouth. She'd grown accustomed to her milky reward and was always curious about how different loads tasted different. This load gave a saltier taste than she'd usually experienced. As a nurse practitioner, she reasoned he probably ate lots of salty foods and not enough fruit. It was tasty for her nevertheless. The man put his cock back in her mouth for a final thrill and she happily sucked out what cum remained as he probed her eager mouth. Cum continued to drip down her face and hair, onto neck and shoulders, wearing his cum like the good cumslut she had become. The group was surely in awe of her beauty as she continued to get fucked by the two remaining cocks while her palms, planted on the large cocked man below her, supported her weight and her beautiful breasts swayed with each movement.

The next to cum was the man in her ass. Rather than pull out like the others, he chose to cum in her ass. His rate picked up and he banged faster and faster until his balls exploded sending jets of jizz deep inside her rectum. After pulling out, some of it dribbled out and dropped onto the balls of the last man standing. His fatter cock left her asshole gaping, while residual semen continued to ooze out.

The last man, not to pass up the opportunity, had Soheila dismount, and he then positioned her doggystyle and proceeded to position his cock at her moistened gaping anus.

Fearful his cock was too big, she said, "Please go easy. I've never had such a big dick in my ass before."

As if he was completely oblivious (was he an asshole or just not understanding, Soheila couldn't be sure), he stabbed Soheila's ass hard and deep in his first stroke. After all, her gaping asshole looked very ready. Soheila's eyes lit up with fear and pain momentarily as his member was larger than any she'd ever taken back there.

ifry
ifry
403 Followers
12