Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a pressure on her entrance. Every time it took her by surprise. How huge it was. Sarah knew she was ruined for other men forever, in more ways than one. Aaron groaned as he slowly slid himself inside her. He paused every inch or so to pull at her hair or dig his nails in to her thighs. Sarah remained completely still despite her mounting ecstasy. She would let herself go soon. But she enjoyed leaning out as far as possible over the brink of her impending madness, savouring, while she was still in control of herself, how much control she was about to lose.

Aaron paused again, this time for longer. Somehow Sarah knew what this meant, knew how to play this game to perfection.

"Is that all you've got big brother? I've grown accustomed to being completely filled up."

He grunted, pushing deeper. Sarah gritted her teeth. It was reaching the point where pleasure and pain started to mingle. But she knew there was more.

"I'm still waiting," she hissed.

Aaron rammed himself fully inside and Sarah screamed.

She couldn't know how long it lasted, how long she remained in position while her brother thrust in to her again and again and again. A new darkness settled over the room as the moon hid behind the clouds, and Sarah lost all sense of time, all sense of anything but the steady pounding. It could've been 10 minutes, it could've been 2 hours. All that mattered was that she was being used and owned, that she was ruined for anyone else for the rest of her life. Then without warning, she felt him erupt inside her. The way he finished always made her smile, as if he finally slipping off the tightrope after being on the brink for so long. Over a year ago now, the morning after their third encounter, Sarah had asked him about this, casually, while he was frying eggs, smiling, lost in his thoughts. He had looked alarmed at the question, glanced around the room though of course there was no one else there, before nodding sheepishly.

Sometime later, curled up next to him, stickiness still coating her thighs, Sarah woke again. For the first time in weeks she could lie still without concerns of school or life shouting at her. Aaron shifted, flung an arm over her, bringing her in to his warmth. The night would soon be over and Sarah did not know when the next would come. Beginning at his collarbone, she began to kiss him lightly, to his shoulder, up around his neck, his stubble cheek, eventually to his lips. By the time she finished his eyes were open, and the two of them rested nose to nose, before kissing deeper. When Aaron finally broke it off, he fidgeted uncomfortably.

"The whole boyfriend thing, that really was made up?" he said with a smaller than usual voice.

"Yes. Every story I told her was about you. I never even said I had a boyfriend, she just assumed I had one. Because the alternative was..."

"... that you were in love with your own brother."

She had never said that word to him. It sent shivers down her spine to hear him say it.

"That I was in love with my own brother," she agreed solemnly.

"I had these feelings, too intense to keep all to myself. That's why I told her things. I wasn't trying to gossip," she continued, voice toneless. Her eyes had drifted out of focus. She was lost again in those feelings, the anguish of not knowing where things stood, the fear of losing her last family, but also the pure joy of their connection. But no shame, strangely. Not even the thought of their parents observing them from on high blew any wind into that emotional sail. Their parents would have understood, might even have been proud.

Aaron pulled her in to his arms and kissed in a gentle procession her ear, her hair, her forehead, and her eyelids. He was strong and big, and Sarah felt again a quietness throughout her body. They stayed that way for some minutes, she slumped against his unmoving form. He finally gave a small cough.

"I'm going to have to have you again," he said.

Sarah looked up from her nook and reached up to place a finger on his lips.

"If you must," she said in a light tone, "but first I want to try something."

He didn't respond right away, face caught between expressions.

"Don't look so confused," Sarah said, teasing, "you can be the boss again later. I'll still respect you after what you're going to do."

He laughed, pushing away her finger playfully. "Spit it out then," he said.

"You're a clever boy. You can guess." And with that she rolled away from him, and adopted that same original position, on all fours, facing away from him. It didn't take long for him to figure out what she wanted. Without warning she felt the lightest of touches on her slit. An undoubtedly moist touch, as well as the inevitable bump of his nose somewhere slightly above. Soon more of his tongue was pressing up against her clit, playing with it, teasing it. She bit her lips to stop herself from making any noise, not wanting him to know yet how much she was enjoying it. He settled in to a rhythm, alternating between power and delicacy, up and down and around. With nothing but his tongue and his nose touching her body, brother and sister bent lined up like animals. She couldn't maintain the perfect form of her posture, her body contorting now as it tried to accommodate the sensations rippling throughout. She was moaning too, despite her best efforts, and she could hear his breathing becoming ragged. And the rapid slapping of flesh as he used a spare hand to tend to his own needs.

"You're such a filthy boy, look at you so desperate to pleasure your own sister," she said, managing to maintain her haughty tone despite the distractions. He only grunted in response, and the pace of his masturbation increased. "But do you really think this is the only thing I wanted from you?"

The tongue paused, registered its new instructions, then slowly made its way up over her hole, and up to her asshole. Barely paused before it began to work with, if anything, an increased intensity. Sarah gasped in surprise.

"You really are filthy aren't you," she said almost giddily.

A moment later and his hand, after disengaging from his cock, found its way to her clit and began to massage and play. The twin sensations were too intense for Sarah to handle. She flinched away from it, but he followed her, his mouth and hand still going at it. She cried out, her body feeling inexorably drawn up, into flight, to somewhere she'd never quite reached before. She writhed, her moans becoming sobs, but Aaron persisted. His finger was faster now, still gentle on her clit, and his tongue was pulsing across her ass.

She let out one final scream, and collapsed.

12