Solaris Ch. 01

Story Info
First days at Solaris, friends and foes arrive.
11.1k words
4.58
3.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for you patience! I really want to get this done as soon as possible and my editor is much slower than me when it comes to getting thing done. Please note that this story does contain non consensual themes, drugs, and violent acts if you find this upsetting, please exercise caution. All characters are fictional and 18+. This chapter does have more explicit content but there is mostly story. The next chapter is going to be where more things happen. Thanks and enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4 years later...

Mia's flight had just touched down, it had been 4 years since she had been back. Winston would be picking her up from the airport. She would be attending Solaris in a matter of 2 weeks! She was so thrilled to see her brother again, the last time she saw him was right after his college graduation. She had gotten sick and had to miss the ceremony but he had come and visited her and their uncle right after. Lucas had been working for their dad's company for the past year while he was a senior and would be taking over full time now that he was out of school. Lucas had lived at Solaris and their family home was empty during that time. Lucas had decided he would be moving back home full time to keep their home in their name. Mia would be staying for the two weeks before school started. She was nervous to be back, afraid how she would feel seeing their old home.

Winston stood at the gate waiting for Mia to arrive; it had been over four years since he had seen the kind young transmuter. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her, she looked like the spitting image of her mother. She had lost the extra weight she had when she was younger, a lean curvy figure, her honey blonde hair in waves, her green eyes sparkling like they had before her parents death. She was taller now too, at about 5'4 she looked like her time in the Maldives had done her very well. Her skin had a healthy glow and her once braces filled mouth now gave way to a dazzling smile. Winston smiled and nearly choked up thinking how proud her parents would have been to see their daughter all grown up.

"Mia! Oh my goodness you're all grown up now" Winston said wrapping her in a hug.

"I'd say the same to you old man!" She laughed, Mia had missed Winston, she knew he wasn't the family driver anymore but he had done this special just for her.

Winston began catching her up on all the happenings in their community, Winston's mother had been divine and while he didn't have an ability he was still in the community and worked with or for a divine.

They chatted on the drive to Collymore manor and Mia caught him up on her life since moving. That she had honed her abilities more and was ready for college at Solaris.

"Mia, just be careful when you're at Solaris. Not every Divine is good, a lot of them are power hungry and will do whatever it takes to climb higher even if it means stepping on necks." Winston warned.

They had arrived and Mia stepped out and felt tears prick her eyes. She knew this would be hard, it was her first time back since the death of her parents. She straightened her spine and started up the steps, just as she was approaching Lucas came out. He smiled so big and ran to hug his little sister "Hey kiddo! I can't believe you're finally home" he tussled her hair like he used to do when they were young. She shook out of his grasp "Lucas! I'm not 5 anymore, do you know how much goes into my hair?" Mia laughed. The pair walked inside and Mia gasped, it had been redone. The inside had been updated since the last time she was here, new flooring, new furniture, the walls were repainted. It looked organic and honestly out of an Architecture digest magazine, it was beautiful but it no longer looked like her childhood home.

Mia was frowning as she looked around "I know what you're thinking, but I had to change it. It felt like I was still living with them, as if at any moment they were going to walk into the kitchen. I felt like I was living in their tomb." Lucas was looking dejected.

"It's beautiful Lucas, I'm just happy that you're living here. If you're happy, I'm happy for you. But when did you get taste? This place looks like it was designed!"

"Oh I had Mrs. Ellis come in and redo it. Those enchanters can really work magic. I had never seen it before but it was impressive. If this impresses you just wait till you go to Solaris in a few weeks"

Mia went up to her old room and just the same as the other parts of the house it had been redone, she had essentially cleaned it out when she left so it wasn't like anything sentimental was taken. The new room was beautiful with cotton linen bedding, a four poster canopy bed with gauzy drapes on the top and sides. The room was repainted a lovely shade of green and the furniture was all natural oak with a light finish. There was a bay window with a seat and a built-in bookcase filled with some of her favorites and even a few she was meaning to get for herself. A small cream couch and tv mounted with a cozy plush rug, her room had never looked so good. The walk-in had been refinished with all new lights, storage, and floor to ceiling mirrors. Her bathroom had new tile, in a lovely shade of blue. The tub had been replaced with a clawfoot tub and a waterfall spout, her vanity was also new with loads of drawers and space for just about every type of product she needed. Her brother really did an amazing job with the house.

Just as Mia was getting accustomed to the new space her phone rang, Lissa's photo lit up the screen.

"Helloooo" Mia answered.

"Hello my ass! Mia, why did I have to find out from my house keeper that you had just arrived??" It just so happens that Lissa's housekeeper Lynn was dating Winston. Word traveled fast around them.

"Calm down, I literally JUST got here like 30 minutes ago, oh and the house looks amazing. Tell you mom thank you and say hi for me. Are you gonna swing by?"

"Yes, I'll be over in 20. See you soon!" With that Lissa hung up.

Mia sighed and laid on the bed. She was still quite tired from her flight and was beginning to feel some withdrawal from the pixie. When she first moved to the island with her uncle she would hang out with some of the older divines on vacation at the resort. One night she was introduced to Pixie, a drug that was created by some conjurer. It gave intense feelings of euphoria, she took some one night after hanging out with a group of divines that were on a gap year. It was the only thing that made her forget her parents death, she began to buy her own and keep a secret stash for the days that the depression and anxiety ate away at her.

Mia knew she would have to detox before school started, Solaris had a no tolerance policy on drugs. She just hoped that the nightmares would stay away while she detoxed. Just as she was slightly drifting she heard the door open and Lissa's harmonic voice talking to her brother.

"Yes I am planning to go for architecture as well, my dad says they always need glamor" Lissa was talking to Lucas in the kitchen.

Mia strolled in, hair slightly messy from laying down "Oh look who's up" Lucas said looking at his jet lagged sister.

Lissa ran over and wrapped Mia in a big hug "Ugh its so unfair, you're not even an enchanter and you get more and more beautiful everytime I see you"

"Oh, as if you can talk! I heard you were modeling this summer for vogue." Mia teased her friend. She had truly embodied the look of an enchanter. Lissa's dark waves were long and silky, her body was toned and while she had smaller breasts her ass was shapely and large. Her skin was lightly tanned, and her long legs looked amazing in the shorts she wore. Mia always admired Lissa's beauty, Lissa was the only one that never made her feel ugly when she was overweight.

Mia was watching the way Lissa and Lucas were talking, their bodies turned in slightly, her voice had a slightly elevated octave, the frequent light touches. She cocked an eyebrow at Lissa and shook her head with a little smile.

"So, Lucas I heard you will be taking over full time at Collymore Labs?" Lissa asked.

"Yes you heard correctly, I had already been learning nuclear fusion that our father created before they passed. I perfected it at Solaris but I also was able to begin my own research and will be implementing some change within the company."

Lucas had never gone into specifics on his research at school, only that it was new and innovative. He was like their father in that respect, never unveiling anything until it was done. While Mia understood that Lucas had a better aptitude for nuclear transmutation it did bother some that she was given little to no say in the future of the company.

With a tight smile Mia excused herself to go and catch up on some rest. She went back up to her room and opened her backpack, in a small tin canister she pulled out her last bag of pixie. She took a small bump and laid down to let the euphoria wash over her.

Mia laid back feeling lighter than air and let her hands trail over her breasts and she lightly pinched her nipples eliciting a spike of pleasure in her pussy, she let her fingers trail lower into her shorts. With the pixie flooding her system she relaxed further and unbuttoned the top of her shorts, slid her hand down to touch her pussy more deeply. She began to rub small circles on her clit while simultaneously tweaking and pinching her nipples. Mia let out small breaths and dipped her finger into her core feeling the wetness. She began to finger her pussy faster and used her palm to press into her clit as she worked herself. She inserted a second finger and began to curl them into her sweet spot, she sucked in an intense breath as she ground her palm into her cit and her pussy twitched as she fingered herself. Mia's muscles went rigid and her body shook with the pleasure of her orgasm crashing over her. She rubbed a few more circles on her clit as she felt the aftershocks. The pixie always made her cum fast and hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia and Lissa shopped, swam, and relaxed over the course of the two weeks. Mia had packed very light when she came back so she didn't have much to bring to Solaris, of course Lissa insisted that they go shopping for their room and have everything delivered prior to them arriving.

"Are you ready kiddo?" Lucas called from the living room and Mia slinked down the stairs.

"How many times do I gotta tell you not to call me that! And yes I am"

"Yeah I know, you're all grown up and whatnot"

Mia smiled slightly and Lucas had the blue porsche ready to drive them to Solaris. Mia had visited many years ago but they were always adding and changing things there. She was excited to see what it looked like now. The drive was about two hours, Mia had planned to sleep on the drive, she had been withdrawing from the pixie for about 3 days now and it made her irritable on top of ruining her sleep schedule. Lucas had picked up on her slightly irritated disposition but decided not to comment as it likely had to do with her being nervous about school. They drove in silence until Mia had fallen asleep against the window.

When she opened her eyes they were here. Solaris sat atop a hill, its grand walls rising up from the landscape like a sentinel. Made from rough-hewn stone, the walls were topped with crenellations and towers, the sun settled behind them in a fiery glow. The gates were opened for move in day, the massive wooden doors adorned with intricate carvings and metalwork. They opened to the great hall which was bustling with parents, new students, and faculty.

Mia reached for the door and Lucas stopped her "Mia" he sighed. "Not everything is as it seems here, you need to be careful." She knitted her brows at him, this was now the second time she was told this but never anything further.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't tell you anything else, but just trust me" His blue eyes looked serious and Mia moved to open her door.

Mia and Lucas approached the friendly looking upperclassmen at the table that read "Freshman check in" in the great hall.

"Hi, I'm Mia Collymore. I need my room assignment and classes"

"Hi Mia! I'm Celine. Welcome to Solaris!" She riffled through some papers and when she found Mia's name she gave her the packet.

"So this has your map of campus, your dorm room key, the student handbook, and some flyers for some of the clubs and activities! Go on and get settled into your room and then we will be having a big welcome dinner and family send off"

"Thank you" Mia said, giving a slight smile.

Mia already knew she would be rooming with Lissa and that her items would be getting delivered soon. She wanted to explore the university and the new wings she had not yet seen.

"Let's go find your room, I may have a surprise for you" Lucas said in a sing-songy voice.

Mia gave him a skeptical look but said nothing, they walked up the grand staircase, took a left, walked down another corridor, took right, up another set of stairs, walked down another hallway and then up one more set of steps. Whew! Mia would be getting her exercise everyday if this was the walk to her dorm. They came upon a wing that was lined with light colored stone and at the far end was a door marked 2B. The door had a card reader as the lock, which she was glad for since she knew this place was a good three hundred years old but they had at least added some modern touches to it. They opened the door and Mia's hand flew to her mouth. This was... her mothers dorm, when she attended.

Mia swallowed the lump in her throat "But.. How? I thought you couldn't pick rooms anymore?"

"Well that may be true but when you're a top donor they tend to allow some small things"

Mia looked at the room and it was exactly as her mother had described it. The arched ceiling with exposed beams that gave it a spacious and open feel. The walls were made of stone light in color and warm, the floor rustic wood that had been sanded and polished till she could see her own reflection. Each corner had their own large four poster bed, the headboard was intricately carved with runes of a lost language. Each side had a matching dresser, nightstand and desk. On the center wall a large fireplace, on each wall a large bay window with a comfortable seat, below you could see the rolling hills and expanse of the university. While the castle itself was the main building there were many additions added on.

"Thank you" She said to Lucas as she looked out the window.

"Your things should be here in about an hour. Do you want to take a tour?"

"Yes!" she said quickly.

The two descend the wing and head down to the ground floor. They descend the main staircase, Lucas guides Mia down the hall and shows her the dining hall, the library, and some of the classrooms where the general education classes are typically held. He led her back to the center and took her down the other hall and showed her the ballroom where they will hold events and parties. Lucas told her that all the rooms beyond the second floor were dorms and everything on the second floor was just more classrooms.

"What about the buildings for major specifics?" Mia asked.

"Ah yeah see there is a tradition that you will see it with your class specifically, I don't want to take any experiences from you" he said cryptically.

Mia frowned at him, she then took out her phone and texted Lissa "where are you?"

Ding! "I am getting settled in the room, where are you?"

"Lucas was showing me around, we will come back up"

Ding! "Nah I'm about done, I'll meet you in the dining hall"

Mia put her phone into her pocket "Lissa is here and said she will meet us at dinner" the two walked to the cafeteria and it was all set for a formal meal. There were already lots of students and parents in the dining hall. A spark of recognition lit up Lucas' features, a tall man approached them and shook Lucas' hand

"Lucas Collymore! I was hoping to see you here. After your most recent press release about Collymore labs you have had the community in a buzz." Just then he noticed Mia. "And who is this lovely creature? Your fiance?" Mia made a face and Lucas laughed.

"No, no Henry. This is my little sister Mia. Mia, this is Henry Brandworth. He's a transmuter as well"

"Hello, nice to meet you, do you have a child attending?" Mia said pointedly.

Henry laughed loudly "Oh no, I am a member of the university. Much too young to have a child let alone one attending" He gave her a smirk. Mia didn't like the energy this man gave off. Her lips lifted slightly and then she saw Lissa walk in with her mom and dad. Lissa waved her over "Well if you'll excuse me. Nice meeting you" Mia said quickly, letting the two men talk as she walked to her friend.

Lissa linked arms with her "They delivered all the stuff to the room and you're on the right side of the room. I hope that's okay? Can you believe the room we got?! It's one of the biggest and nicest rooms."

"Yeah, you can thank Lucas for that. He wanted me to have the same dorm as mom"

Lissa eyebrows shot up but she didn't say anything further as they found their seats and Lucas and Lissa's parents joined them. The lights dimmed and they found their attention on a Tall woman in the center of the room with short cropped silver hair in an expensive looking white pantsuit. The woman had a microphone and said "Hello and welcome to Solaris class of 2027, I am Elizabeth Cromwell the headmaster. We are so thrilled to have you here with us tonight and to officially kick off your journey as students at our esteemed university.

As you may already know, this castle has a rich history dating back hundreds of years. It was once home to royalty and nobles, and now it is a place of learning and growth for students like you. We are proud to carry on the tradition of excellence that has defined this castle for so long, and we are confident that you will thrive here.

Over the next four years, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself academically, to get involved in extracurricular activities, and to make lasting relationships with your classmates and professors. We encourage you to take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way, and to make the most of your time here.

We also want to remind you that we are here to support you every step of the way. Whether you need academic advice, guidance on getting involved on campus, or just someone to talk to, our faculty and staff are here to help. We are all in this together, and we are excited to see all that you will accomplish during your time here.

So let's raise a glass to the Class of 2027. We are so glad to have you here, and we can't wait to see all that you will achieve in the years ahead. Cheers!"

Everyone lifted their glasses to cheers the headmaster and then dinner was served. The first course arrives, a delicate and creamy soup served in elegant porcelain bowls. As Mia savors the flavors, the servers bring out the next course - a colorful salad adorned with fresh, seasonal ingredients.

As the meal progressed, the main course was served - a tender and succulent steak, accompanied by a selection of grilled vegetables and a rich red wine sauce.

Finally, the dessert course arrived - a decadent and creamy chocolate mousse, served alongside a plate of delicate pastries and a pot of steaming hot coffee. As everyone indulged in the sweet treats Mia can't help but feel uncomfortable like someone was watching her.

"Can you believe this food?" Lissa said, Mia wasn't really listening and Lissa elbowed her "Hello, earth to Mia?"

"Ah! Hey! Yeah the food is good. Sorry I'm just kinda tired from today"

"Hhmm, you have been tired a lot recently..." Lissa said with a slight tone in her voice.

"Sorry, it's just been a lot all at once you know?" Mia gave her friend a smile and felt bad she couldn't tell her that she was withdrawing from pixie and due to that she was tired and irritated. If anyone knew about her coping mechanism then they would just worry and that was the last thing she needed. Mia had never gone this long without pixie before. But knew that she just needed to stay clean till the withdrawal ended and then she would be fine. It had now been a week since she ran out and every night her head would pound, and she would toss and turn all night. Half the night she would be drenched in sweat and throw off the covers, the other half she would freeze. It had been a rough week and the dark circles under her eyes displayed this.