Sold

Story Info
A wife auctioned off.
2.3k words
3.7
48.8k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers

We were led through a very tall set of double doors into a large banquet hall. The doors were wooden and appeared to be at least ten feet tall. At the end of the hall was a large stage that ran the width of the room and had steps on each side of it. The stage was about four or five feet high and was quite deep. Rows and rows of chairs lined the floor in front of the stage.

Near the entrance that we came through, there was a long black bar that was roughly four or five feet high and about twenty or thirty feet in length. Every so often, there were posts that rose from the floor to meet the bar. It reminded me of those old western movies where a cowboy would tie up his horse before going into the saloon.

The vertical posts had short pegs that jutted from the sides. The pegs looked very narrow and were about a foot off the floor. We were left to stand just inside the door. There were four of us and we were all naked. We had been told nothing when we were brought here. No one spoke a word to us, even when we were forcibly stripped in the hall outside this room.

A tall woman walked into the room, took the woman to my left by the arm, and pulled her to a position behind the bar. The tall woman was completely encased in a black vinyl body suit. The only part of her that was visible was her face, and she had a stern look about her. She forced the naked woman up onto the pegs and secured her ankles to the corresponding uprights. I was next in line and it was soon apparent to me how uncomfortable those pegs were to stand on. Something told me that comfort was not a consideration in the construction of the bar or the pegs.

Once we were all in line, I watched the vinyl lady push the first woman forward over the bar. A black leather collar was tightened around her neck, and a chain or leash was attached to it. The end of the leash/chain was secured to an eye-bolt in the floor, forcing the woman to remain in a bent over position. A ball gag was shoved into her mouth and buckled behind her head. I remember the look in her eyes when she looked at me.

The rest of us all followed suit and were now held tightly over the bar. I remember thinking how we must look, with our feet spread wide apart and our breasts hanging down. Probably like cows lined up for milking at a dairy farm. However, there was nothing even remotely funny about the situation we were in, and my thoughts were directed back to the vinyl woman.

One by one, our hands were cuffed behind our backs, followed by a band being fastened around our elbows. I remember the pain in my shoulders, when it was pulled tight. Terror filled the face of the woman next to me as the vinyl woman held a pair of alligator clamps in front of her face. A slight smile crossed her lips as she attached each clamp to the woman's nipples. Mine were next and I would've screamed had it not been for the ball gag.

I watched the vinyl woman attach a length of chain to each nipple clamp. The chain looked to be ten or twelve inches long and didn't touch the floor. The chains pulled our nipples downward slightly, but apparently, that wasn't good enough. Weights were hung on each chain and it made me feel like my nipples were being torn from my hanging breasts. I looked at my breasts. The weights had forced them into a cone shape and my nipples were turning color. The final thing that was done to each of us was a leather hood being forced onto our heads. The hood blocked out all light and most sounds.

Time loses all relevance when you have nothing to measure it by. No light to see by, just total darkness. No sounds for reference. Just total oblivion to everything surrounding you. I have no idea how long we were forced to be in that position. It could have been ten minutes or ten hours.

Then the hands came. Lots and lots of hands. Touching, poking and probing me everywhere. My breasts were mauled, squeezed, lifted and pulled at. The worst part was the endless fingers being shoved in me. In my pussy and ass, some gently but most violently and more importantly... dry. It was shear terror, and it went on forever. Then it all stopped, and once again, I was enveloped by the nothingness of the time before the hands.

I felt my hood being removed, and squinted at the light. When my eyes adjusted, I noticed the woman beside me was gone. My nipples burned like fire when the clamps were removed, and this time I screamed into the gag. The leash was unhooked from the floor and I was pulled into an upright position. The pegs were digging into the arches of my feet and it hurt more now that my full weight was on them. Fortunately, I didn't have to stand like that for long as the vinyl woman pulled me away from the bar.

It felt good to be standing on the floor and upright. The vinyl woman pulled the end of my leash and I looked in the direction she had pulled me towards. My husband was standing there, and he didn't look at me. He never made eye contact with me. I tried to call to him but my gag prohibited anything but muffled sounds. Either he didn't hear me, or he was ignoring me. He took the leash in his hand and pulled me roughly towards the stage. Through the tears filling my eyes, I saw people sitting in the chairs. It took my breath away. There were hundreds of people here, both men and women alike.

When we reached the stage, my husband wasted no time in dragging me up the steps and across to the center where a man in a suit waited for us. When we got to him, my husband handed him the leash. The man handed my husband a piece of paper in return, and then my husband was led off stage. I remember thinking that the man looked like a business executive.

He looked at me and in a very low voice, said "Kneel."

With a little difficulty, I knelt down beside him. Viciously, he pulled upwards on my leash. It felt like I was being hung, and when I tried to take the pressure off by standing, he grabbed my nipple and squeezed it. He squeezed it so hard, I thought I would pass out from the pain.

"I said kneel bitch!" he hissed at me.

I stayed on my knees, but he never let go of my poor nipple. He just squeezed harder, and started talking to the crowd in a language I didn't understand. Through the tears, I could see the people talking to each other and some were even laughing. I had never felt such pain in my nipple before and I silently prayed he would stop.

After a few minutes of talking he let go of my nipple and said, "Stand and turn around."

I got to my feet as fast as I could and turned my back to the audience. He forced my head down, causing me to bend at the waist and then he kicked my feet apart. They were now as far apart as they had been on the pegs. I could feel that my pussy was open and visible to the throng of people who were gathered there. I could see them from between my legs, staring intently at my open womanhood. Then I saw the legs of the vinyl woman approach and stand directly in front of my view.

I felt something cold and wet envelop my open pussy like a mist or some sort of spray, and then the woman moved away. The suited man started talking again and that's when it hit me. My entire groin was filled with an intense burning sensation. It felt like a blowtorch was burning me from the inside of my pussy out and spreading to my ass. My stomach convulsed and I fell to the floor, rolling in agony. I screamed into my gag.

The pain was intense and seemed to grow stronger with each passing second. I rolled across the floor squeezing my legs together and screaming. My neck was pulled violently and I was hauled off the floor into a standing position. The man kicked my feet apart again, and I struggled to stand without falling back down. All I could think of was the searing pain in my groin. When I mustered up the courage to look at it, I was expecting it to be red and inflamed. However, it looked perfectly normal!

I noticed two things. First; the burning wasn't as bad when my legs were apart, and second; that my pussy was flowing like Niagara Falls! I heard the man speaking in that foreign language again, and when he stopped, the vinyl woman approached from the back of the stage. She had pulled a cart with her, and she stopped just to my right. I looked at the cart and saw that it had dildos of various length and girth lined up in a row across the top.

The woman looked directly into my eyes, and brought a vinyl-clad hand to my tummy. She let her fingers linger for a moment, and then trailed them down to my bare pussy. Her eyes never left mine, as she forced her fingers into me. The reaction my body had startled me. Normally I would've been angry, offended or shocked, buy her actions. Quite to the contrary, I found it to be exciting. The burning in my pussy was even lessened by having her fingers in me, and I arched my back letting her fingers slide deeper.

The burning returned, when she removed her fingers. She walked slowly around me and stopped. My elbows were released and then my hands. The first thing I did, even without thinking was to jam my fingers into my crotch to try and stop the burning. The vinyl woman yanked my hands away and gave me a hard swat on the ass for my efforts. She stepped in front of me and removed the gag, and whispered into my ear, "Beg".

"Please!" I cried out, "I can't stand it! Make it stop!"

The audience actually applauded and whistled! Some even laughed. This was when I noticed monitors along the walls. There were numbers on them and they were in a host of different languages. The one that caught my eye was in English and it had a dollar amount on it. The amount was steadily increasing.

Then I heard the man talking again, and saw the vinyl woman gesture to the cart with the dildos. "Choose one to ease your pain." she said to me.

My mind quickly deduced that the largest thing I could get into me would have the most effect on the burning, so I reached for a monstrous looking thing. It was jet black, about a foot and a half long and bigger around than my arm! I took it in both hands and rammed it into my burning pussy. The burning stopped instantly and it was replaced by a new sensation. I was stretched and filled much more than I ever had been before.

Just when I thought I had solved the problem, the burning started again. I pulled the dildo out and pushed it back in as deep as I could. I soon became aware that the burning wasn't going to stop unless I fucked myself with this giant dildo right there on stage in front of hundreds of strangers. So be it, I thought, and started ramming it in and out of my aching pussy. The burning subsided as I fucked myself.

The first orgasm roared through my body and I fell to the floor, but as soon as I stopped working the dildo, the burning returned. I was out of breath but my arms kept forcing the phallus in and out. My arms ached and I had numerous orgasms, but I dared not stop. A thin film of perspiration covered my body and I was having trouble breathing. The muscles in my arms were screaming for me to stop, but I couldn't.

The man was still talking as I fucked myself for the whole world to see. I didn't understand a word of what he was saying, but I noticed the numbers were climbing higher by the minute. The vinyl woman took hold of the dildo and tried to pull it out of me. I fought her. Due to my weakened state, she won. The burning returned and I openly begged her to give it back to me. She refused, and when I tried to use my own hands, the bitch kicked me!

While I was lying on my back on the floor, I remembered how it eased the pain by opening my legs, so I flung them as wide open as I could. I didn't realize I was facing the crowd of people, until I heard the cheer go up. I didn't care. At this point, I had no modesty left and I just wanted the pain to stop. It did lessen a little but it didn't stop, and I writhed in agony.

Then I heard the man clearly call out, "Sold!"

comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers