Sold As a Slave

Story Info
I settled, got plenty of cocks but missed being otk.
3.5k words
3.99
26.4k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

Another reoccurring dream my slave sara told me.

It was a Friday, not just any Friday but the third Friday in the month to be factual, the day the slave auction bursts into life.

How did I know, I was up for auction and was delivered the night before?

Nothing was ever forced and the bulk of the 15 up for sale today have all volunteered and could walk away at any time.

From talking they either needed a loving home where they could serve or a place of surprises and excitement.

I was going to ask how they would know that until after the auction, but refrained, I just sat and listened.

.I suppose they main thing was they wanted a new challenge, or had a Master and both of the needed a change.

The sections in the auction were;

For Sale, House Slave

For Sale, Sex Toy

For Sale, Group Sharing

For Sale, Milking

For Sale -Open Class - Mainly for stock maybe past its best but ultra-reliable.

I was just coming out of my third Master/slave relationship, nothing new I suppose.

In the first my Master married, I found his new wife, let's say, not adverse to be brutal so I was finally given away to someone Sir had met on a 'Site' after she had beaten and bullied me to her boredom.

I was sent 200 miles on a train to meet my next owner and was fucked over the back of his car in the station car park by my new Sir.

I know it was dark but at 5.00 it was pretty busy.

When he was done another cock slid into me and fucked me.

Turned out to be a passenger who kept staring at me on the train.

I settled in well and got plenty of cocks but missed being over a knee.

His punishment was no tea, grounded to my room, phone removed.

Just a few times I got a hiding.

One of his friends borrowed me for the weekend and asked about my past as we were driving to his house.

I told him everything and when we went into his lounge I was told to strip and find a corner

I was called to him as he removed his belt.

No spanking but a hard all over belting then fucked for over an hour by a real pro.

A spanking and fucking that night, that morning and after lunch before I was returned.

I was led in on a collar and lead and they laughed at my marks then two'd me.

He soon tired of me and I was put into a local BDSM sale, no money changed hands so not sure how I was purchased.

The new 'Owners' were a husband and wife team living the BDSM life.

They asked about my past history and I again told everything.

I was told all my indoor time I would be naked and when displayed for others, naked.

That sounded fair to me, so I stripped and his wife put me over her knee for a slippering.

I was put onto Sirs cock as she stripped and fucked me as he used another hole.

It seemed too good to be true, that night I was called into their 'Play-Room'.

She was bound and he was fucking her face, he was only about 7" so no dramas for me when it was my turn, but he was choking her.

I was next, I screamed and cried as bound in all sorts of ways for his pleasure.

His wife had a hood put over her head and fastened loosely, I was left, mouth open.

The door opened and a young 20 something, who turned out to be his son and mates came in and fucked us for hours.

His wife was untied then me, she put me over the low table, and I was spanked for crying, followed by his cock up my bottom, ouch.

I was laid over the table on my back and she leaned forwards into my pussy and was belted as she sucked me.

The son called during the night and spanked and belted my pussy and pushed in his thick, log cock in and fucked me.

After a week or so the couple asked me what I thought of the arrangement.

I was as honest with them as I know they had been with me and said I was not comfortable with the ropes, gags, oral clips, in fact most of the BDSM stuff used.

Two options given, try and get used to it or, in my own time, find a new position.

Which is why I am in this room tonight prior to the sale tomorrow.

The son put a choker chain around my neck like we used to have on our Labrador, he would pull it to choke me whether I was pulling or not, and took me to the auction.

He pulled into a layby and I had to lift my top and lower my knickers.

He slapped, pulled, poked, bit and spat on wherever he wanted then pushed my head onto his cock.

After another 30 minutes we arrived at the hall the auction was to be held.

As we walked up the driveway he led me behind a garden shed and i was told to kneel on the rough stones, he whipped me with the leather part of the lead and took out his cock for one last blow, as I finished I bit his cock end and legged it to the front door.

A man opened it just as Sir arrived and i was booked in.

The morning of the auction I showered, had a slice of toast a coffee and sat on my bed.

A knock on my door and a man came in and wrote 7 on my right breast and said I would be on the stand at around 11.00am

At 9.30 I was naked and taken and put in stall 7 with all the others in their stall and the bidders were allowed in.

They all had a good feel and one had me kneel to take his long cock, it was no problem, I thought it funny he did not cum, then he went next door and tried her, she choked.

I was stood up and he said it was to make sure I could take his length.

He said he had read my notes and saw i needed regular otk spanking.

The girl on the other side of me had huge boobs and it was the first time I had seen anyone milked, by hand or machine.

The punters were drinking her milk as they pulled at the end of her tit and squeezed, a couple even suckled.

At 11.30 I was back in my room and at 12.00 the same man who numbered me came in and explained, the offer they had accepted on my behalf was to the 7" club for group use.

The fee paid would be held by the auctioneers and if I did not like my new position, they would get a full refund and I could move on.

He gave me a card with his contact details on and said I had a month in which to contact them.

He told me I would be collected at 2.00 and would I like to go over his knee now, before they come.

I stood and nodded, as he draped me over. I got a good covering off his hand and was soon in tears, tears I would have shed even without a spanking.

When he had done he stood me up again and I put my hands on my head.

Of course my natural instinct was, legs apart and tits stood out by arching my back.

He slapped my tits and led me to the shower where I was knelt.

He took out his cock and peed all over me, he slapped my face and opened my mouth and even peed in that.

I just submitted as a slave should and how i had been taught.

When he had finished I leant forward and took his cock in my mouth, he let me have control.

I was stood and pushed to the side of the shower and fucked stood up, impaled on his big cock.

I did not want it to end but eventually I was pushed to my knees to suck him off.

I enjoyed him so much I wished I was his.

A man in his 20's came to pick me up, the same man who had me kneel for him to try his length.

I was still naked, I knelt as he walked towards me, knees spread, back arched and hands behind my head, mouth open.

He took full advantage and I gave him a god time and took his cum.

He put a cloak around my shoulders and took me to his van.

I had to back into a cage in the back and lay down.

As I would have expected we stopped on the way home in a motorway car park, he opened my cage, pulled the 2 van doors onto his back and took out his cock.

The thought of being caught really made me hot and cummy, again I satisfied him and he rubbed my tits in satisfaction.

We got to his home not long after, I was told i would be living with his family and would have to be available 24/7

His home was a large stand-alone building with a building in his garden twice the size of his house in the same colour stone.

Sir pointed out it was where the group met and I, and a few more, would perform that evening.

It was fully equipped with bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, 2 lounges and that was just upstairs.

No one lived there permanently just the odd night using the girls.

Downstairs were 4 different rooms off a large main room set in the middle

I was taken straight into the building and told to have a good look around have a shower, eat, food was in the kitchen, as all the group would be there are 7.00 and not to worry, I would not be tied or hurt, just used in many ways like the other slaves brought by the members.

At bang on seven the main door opened and in came the man I knew, who had collected me from the auction and 6 more gentlemen, 3 had naked girls on leads, would you believe one was the milker from the stall next to me.

She looked up and smiled and got her tits wacked with the lead end.

I remember chuckling when i was asleep in bed, I did not recall her face but would remember those huge tits anywhere.

We slaves were lined up against a wall.

"These gentlemen are now the property of our 7 seven inch + club, to be used how and when we require.

As we all know 7 cocks into 4 girls goes easy, shall we show the new ones around as we make our way to take a drink in our lounge bar?"

They all nodded, and we were led into the first room, all had wonderful wooden floors and were decorated in a designer way.

In the centre of the room was a set of stocks, not like the old wooden ones whores were placed in and pelted with rotten food in the olden days, no, a black leather padded stocks with a bench at one side for the comfort of the slave, comfort, what am I saying?

I did notice no locking device so the girl could get out if she needed to.

Room 2 had a big wooden cross at one end and with an array of belts, whips and paddles on the wall next to it.

Again it had holding grips on, no straps.

The rest of the room had leather armchairs spread about.

Room 3 was just a shower area, Sir said for water sports, I am not now sure if I find them as repulsive as I used to.

The final, bigger room had 6 leather beds set in the middle, bigger than a single, more like a doctors examination bed.

Also a wall with 6 holes in it, cock height, Sir said, our own glory hole.

6 leather spanking horses, I did not need those explaining, again no waist straps to hold you down.

Finally, something similar to the stocks but a longer bed at one side, oh, and a 3 cupped milking machine, 2 nipples and one pussy holders.

We walked through into a lounge area with tables and chairs as well as comfy armchairs.

"Girls, you will only be allowed in here if brought in by a member or guest, and your place will be on the floor.

Be assured the only contact you will have in here is to for puppy games and to be petted."

We were sat on the floor with a bowl of water as the Sirs had a few drinks, again i have to say, nothing in excess, to make them drunk.

Sir took us to the last room, we were told to lay on the bed for inspection, heads just over the end.

I knew that was for cock sucking from behind the head, I loved a man's balls hitting my eyes and forehead as he pounds my mouth and throat.

"You may talk girls, not too loud or it will hurt."

"Yes Sir," I was the only one to reply, the others nodded.

The 2 girls asked the milker what it was like, I had already assumed if she was there voluntary, she loved it.

"The feeling is like a thousand mouths sucking your nipples and when my milk flows it makes me proud to be of service to my Sir.

I love to see them drinking it or suckling me for more.

Also I am usually fucked or mouthed as I'm milked, so win, win, win.

What's the rest of you favoured act?"

"I just love serving a Sir or Sirs any way I can sexually and being over a Sirs knee for a spanking, oh and a cock down my throat." I did not think there was much more we could be used for, until!

"I love water sports, pissing in front of people on demand, being pissed on and drinking a Sir's or Mistresses piss, oh and a good fucking of course."

"I have to say I love everything and cum when puppy play was mentioned, if I had to choose, the whip hitting my back and wrapping around my nipples makes me enter a whole new world. Oh and girl on girl, doing a display in the middle of the room for all to see, and watching all the men either wanking or being wanked with the enjoyment I bring."

"Are we all new here?"

The piss lover answered, "No I have been here a few years, I live with the Sir I came in with, and his wife and two sons, so get wet, a lot." we all laughed.

"Its not only us and them, we often have slave parties when every room is full, the buzz is electric.

Or the room is hired and 4 or 5 of us are brought in to entertain.

Introductions over and we girls were taken to the various rooms, mine was the first one with the stock.

I did not need any explanation and climbed over the tummy rest and put my head in the centre hole and hands in the ones either side of it.

It was remarkably comfortable as the stock top came down and rested on me.

I had 2 gentlemen with me, one spanked me and the other pushed fingers in my mouth for me to suck.

Spanking and finger sucking over they undressed, and I pushed backwards as I was being fingered and at the same time a slackish cock opened my lips to be sucked

He tasted divine and he fucked my face, they swapped places and my hard-sucking work was rewarded by his cock gently pushing into my pussy.

My mouth was replaced by another semi hard cock and both fucked their holes.

They soon swapped and I was drinking my first cum of the day, then my second.

I was helped out of the stocks and had a silk gown draped over my shoulders as the men put on dressing gown.

We sat and chatted; I was given a drink.

Another man came in and stood in front of me and opened his gown.

I took hold of his cock and wanked him hard.

I was bent back into the stock and he fucked me to a few cums.

I wondered if i would stay in here but was soon taken through the main hall, where a girls was fetching a bone to a gentleman.

She dropped it in front of him and sucked his cock until it was thrown again.

She stopped chasing and looked at me.

She was whistled back, he took her lead, put her on her back and thrashed her tits and tummy.

We went into the shower area and I watched as a couple of the men were pissing on a girl, holding her mouth open to drink.

Oh my lord, how disgusting my brain thought, but my pussy had other thoughts as I shuddered and cum.

I was gently offered the chance to go in and felt it my duty to obey, after all the group had paid good money for me.

I was told to lay down as 2 men peed on me, one thing I learnt, that I never knew, a man can Pee when he is hard, one was like a fountain, up in the air then showering down onto me!

The other girl was ordered to squat over my head and drench me.

Anyway, to cut a long, wet story short, the men left, and we showered each other and one thing led to another and one of the gentleman caught us in the act.

It was not disallowed but we were taken to the bar area and onto the wooden floor and told to continue, I was not sure, but soon found her head between my legs and we made the most beautiful love, it was as though we were alone not had an audience.

There was a break for a drink and nibbles, we all had our silk gowns on and the men theirs.

They sat in their large armchairs and we on the floor at their feet.

I liked that idea a lot, a slave at her Master's feet.

The man who bought me led us all into room 2, we lined up and he touched the tit of one of the girls.

She walked forward and set herself up on the cross, not bound, just hands and feet in the slots provided.

A man picked up a long whip and called out 10.

Us three girls were put between 2 men each and I followed the other two by grabbing 2 willys and wanked them seductively, little finger rubbing the balls on the downward stroke.

The girl got her lashes and was then taken down and bent over one of the armchairs and fucked.

She cried, maybe the odd scream but stood her position and counted each lash.

Then 4 men sat on and armchair and a girl went over each knee.

As we were being spanked we had a cock in our mouths, got to say my spanker was very hard handed and I cried tears over the Sirs cock, made him push harder and faster.

The evening ended, the girls went home in their gowns and I was stood in the middle of the hallway.

"You may pick a room slave."

I grabbed his cock and led him into room 2 and took my position on the cross.

He kissed my hair, "Good Girl."

I looked over my shoulder as he selected a whip, I knew I had to try it before it was my turn in front of the others.

"5" he called, i looked at him disappointed, "10" I turned my head back, pushed out my bottom and gripped the staps.

Whoosh Crack, OWWWWWW, "1, Thank you Sir."

Whoosh Crack, SCREAM, "2, Thank you Sir."

At, Whoosh Crack, Noooooooo, "7, Thank you Sir," I looked back over my shoulder and he put the whip away.

The understanding we had from the time he had me kneel for his 7" measure was good to see carried on, hopefully for my life in his home.

He helped me down and we went to my room where he stayed all night, yes, he was my new Master, but I felt we had been together forever.

We showered together in the morning and I knelt to show my loyalty, I could not wait for my new life to unfold.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers