Sold to Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
After a tough day Laura pays Tom a visit.
4k words
4.47
42.3k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was still in tears by the time she had reached home, distraught over her husband Tom's predicament. She had effectively sold him as a sex slave to a club to help make ends meet. Her stomach sank as she lay down in bed. It was Wednesday and she had a shift early the following morning, but couldn't bring herself to sleep. Although Tom had agreed to most of the terms and conditions, at the last minute behind his back she had imposed the additional requirement of a chastity cage.

"It's for his sake too," she re-assured herself. She would be remaining faithful to him even while he would be forced to sexually serve other women. This way, he could at least maintain a level of faithfulness in return.

She still felt uneasy. Despite the logic, she hadn't even been able to look him in the eye and tell him. She pictured how it must have been for him. Naked. Collared. Being lead on a leash, likely having his hands and feet restrained. And then being forced into a tiny cock cage.

To her surprise and shame, she found herself getting deeply aroused. She draw her hand between her legs, feeling her clit through her panties. Tom had always been an ideal house-husband who knew his place, but they had never experimented with anything particularly rough. He was such a sweet boy that she could never bring herself to doing things that might scare him. But now, whether he wanted it or not, he'd be getting punished, dominated, and humiliated in all kinds of ways.

On her phone, she looked at images from the Midnight Pleasures club website, justifying it by needing to have an idea what Tom was going through. They showed men in all kinds of chains and cuffs. Some were being whipped or spanked. Others being led on all fours, being forced into dog costumes. Some had their genitals being squeezed and pulled. And quite a few had their assholes being roughly plugged or fucked.

Laura started to rub herself faster, shame creeping over her. She told herself that she was still remaining faithful. She wouldn't be doing anything intimate with any other men, even though Tom was no doubt doing plenty of lewd stuff with other girls. A guilty smile grew on her face. Tom was being forced to be a slut, though his ability to come was restricted. Meanwhile, Laura was to remain faithful, but was allowing herself some pleasure. There was a strange symmetry to it.

"It's only fair," she whispered to herself.

***

Tom woke up to a zap in his collar. Instinctively, he tried to get to his feet, only to be reminded that he was still chained to the wall by his collar, wrists, and ankles. His jaw ached. The penis gag was still strapped to his mouth.

Another shock ran through his collar, making him moan into his gag. He struggled against his chains. What were they zapping him for? He was already awake, and it's not like he could do anything but lie helplessly in his chains.

He heard a door open, and the sound of heels clicking against the floor. He struggled to turn around, with the chains keeping his face to the wall by default. He managed to get a glance at Mistress Natalie approaching.

"I see you woke to the first shock, slut," Natalie said. "Often our beginner boys need multiple to get truly awake."

She unchained Tom's ankles and wrists from the wall, though kept them still cuffed. She made him sit on his knees, hands resting on his lap. She knelt and grabbed him by the chin, making him look up into her eyes. His collar was still chained to the wall, and it dug into his throat as he stared. Slowly, she unclasped his gag.

"I want you to answer me honestly, boy," Natalie said. "We take our slaves' health very seriously. How was your sleep?"

Tom swallowed, relieved at his jaw being able to relax. He knew it wouldn't last long.

"I woke up once or twice because I got hard in the cage," he said, blushing. He took a deep breath. "But other than that it was the best sleep I've had in a long time."

He was being honest. Despite the less-than-comfortable situation, the fact that he was restrained meant he couldn't distract himself by tossing or turning like he often did. He simply had no choice but to sleep, and that was how he spent most of his night.

Natalie smiled, and placed the gag back in. "Good. That means you should be ready for your morning exercises."

She untied Tom from the wall and promptly leashed him. He crawled after her as she lead him to the toilet, and after that the bathing room where Mistress Christine was waiting. Without a word, Natalie handed the leash off to her to give Tom his morning bath.

Christine washed Tom much like she had done the previous night, having him stand chained under the shower. This time, she kept the water lukewarm as she ran her soft, soapy hands over his body.

"I hear you behaved like a good boy last night," she whispered in his ear. He suppressed a moan as his cock throbbed in its cage. She giggled and unlocked his cage. She removed his gag and stuck two fingers into his mouth. With her other hand she slowly lathered his cock.

This time he couldn't stop himself from moaning into her fingers. His whole body throbbed at the sight of himself being teased so intimately by Mistress Christine. He was about to cum on the spot. Suddenly she released her grip and stepped back, letting his cock quiver in the air helplessly.

"You're a horny little slut," she said. "How can you expect me to wash down there if you're ready to explode all over my hand any second? I'm hoping we won't have to have cold water showers every day. That's not gonna be fun for either of us."

Fortunately, it wasn't needed. In less than a minute of being left alone in the water, his cock grew soft, and Christine quickly re-caged it. After brushing his teeth and making sure he was clean and well shaved, she gagged him, dried him down, and left him for Mistress Natalie to pick him up: on his knees, his feet loosely shackled and his arms cuffed behind his back.

"Stand up," Natalie ordered as she leashed him. He followed her, this time arriving in a new room.

This was apparently the club's gym, a large room filled with weights, treadmills, and stretching mats. Several other naked men were in the room working out in various ways, overseen by various Mistresses Tom did not recognize. He stared at the ground, finding himself suddenly very uncomfortable in the presence of other nude men. Of course he wasn't the only slave at Midnight Pleasures, though the constant bondage and humiliation Mistress Natalie and Mistress Christine subjected him to made him feel like he was being especially punished.

Natalie chained Tom cuffs and leash to a wall, before introducing him to Mistress Tanya. Tanya was a blonde, muscular woman wearing shorts and a tank top. Every morning, Tom would be spending his time being kept in peak shape under her regiment. Slaves needed to be healthy to service well.

Tanya smiled at him as she unchained him and took his leash into her hand. Despite her pleasant expression, Tom soon found her treatment to be far from gentle. Even though he was in relatively good shape, he quickly found himself sweating heavily after several rounds of push ups, planks, and squats. After what had to be several hours, she let him have a long drink of water.

"I hope you aren't too exhausted now," Tanya said. "The real work's in the evenings."

Afterwards, she lead him to the bathing room, once more putting him in the hands of Mistress Christine. This time he was only given a quick rinse in the shower. Christine verbally teased him and played with his nipples, but left his cock cage and gag untouched. Natalie arrived and lead him crawling back to his room, where he ate lunch from bowls like a dog.

By this point, Tom was very tired, and was not eager for whatever Mistress Natalie would make him do next. To his surprise, she simply chained his collar to the wall and left him sitting on his bed. She even loosened his cuffs and shackles.

"You will be given some free time to rest during the afternoons, before your evening sessions begin." Natalie said. She chuckled. "Though I suppose in your case you aren't exactly free."

She made him kiss her shoes and then left him along. Tom lay down, relieved at the break he was given. A pit formed in his stomach as he remembered Tanya's comment about the real work being in the evenings. He shrugged it off and fell into slumber once more.

He woke again to a shock in his collar. He sat on his knees with his head slightly down as Mistress Natalie entered.

"I'm going to say this once, boy," she said as she leashed him. "Your service tonight will require minimal effort on your end. All you have to do is be a good, quiet bitch for tonight's Open Session. So let me be clear that failure to meet this standard will be punished severely."

Tom nodded. If it was minimal effort, it couldn't be too bad. Maybe Tanya was just teasing him.

Natalie lead him over to the bathing room. Although Mistress Christine chained up to the wall, this time she did not turn on the shower. Instead she took out her enema kit and began cleaning Tom's ass.

Tom whimpered in his gag as he realized what that meant.

"You should be proud," Christine said as she pumped warm water into him. "Making an Open Session on your second night."

Whatever the "Open Session" meant, Tom was not looking forward to hit. His ass still ached from last night's pegging.

After being cleaned, Tom was lead by Natalie through the hallway, walking with his hands cuffed behind him. He heard loud music from the room she was leading him to. When she opened the door, he shivered.

It was a large lounge, filled with women ranging from their early 20s all the way to their late 50s. The women were relaxing on couches, drinking or smoking while watching several men dance seductively on a stage. Several of them whistles to Tom as he was lead through. This was the main lounge used by customers, available to even the least expensive membership. There were some days of the week when entrance was free.

Tom's eyes widened in horror when he saw where Natalie was leading him to. Near a corner of the lounge, a bench sat with a sign beside it saying "Boyslut of the Night". A large set of strap-ons lay on a shelf nearby. Tom froze for a moment in fear. With a sharp yank in his leash, Natalie forced him to continue following.

"Don't worry," she said. "There'll be plenty of lube."

She placed him face down on the bench and chained his hands and feet to stirrups. She angled the bench forward so Tom's ass was up in the air and his face was near the ground. Several women in the lounge began to cheer.

Mistress Natalie grabbed a square mirror from a nearby cabinet and placed it in the floor in front of Tom's face. Now he could see himself and the area behind him. He was completely helpless.

"Sensory deprivation's been in fashion lately," Natalie said. "But I think as a learning experience you should have a look at your clients tonight."

The "clients" were starting to stand in line. Natalie rubbed lube into Tom's ass, making him squirm in place.

The lady first in line, a blonde who must have been in her late thirties, licked her lips and put on her strapon. Tom let out a soft moan as she slowly entered him. He shivered as she ran her hands down his back. Finally, her dildo was fully inside him, her hips pressing against the back of his legs as she held his thighs. She held still, leaving Tom full. The strap-on must have been at least 7 inches. Longer than him.

The woman took a deep breath. She yanked out of him, only to thrust hard back in. Grabbing the chain connecting his handcuffs, she fucked him with steady, deep strokes, her speed growing. Tom screamed, but his cries of agony only seemed to excite her more. He writhed in place in a futile attempt to escape. By the time she was done, tears were streaming down Tom's face, and he was out of breath. It was only when the next woman began her turn that he noticed how long the line was.

***

By the time it was over, Tom was barely able to think. He lay on the bench quivering, his face pressed down, eyes shut tightly. Even though his restraints were removed and his leash was pulled on, he refused to move. His gag was removed and he was fed water, but still he didn't respond to commands.

"Tanya, check his cavities to make sure he isn't hurt," Mistress Natalie said.

Tom knew he wasn't. After long enough, the physical pain no longer mattered. He wasn't a toy used by two friends like the previous night. He was something far lower than that. It was like being a living spittoon or ashtray. He'd been fucked because the lounge guests need someone to fuck, and he was simply an easy and accessible target. It was beyond humiliating. It was beyond objectifying. And it made him throb against his cage like nothing before.

A pair of gloved hands pulled his ass cheeks apart and began probing his hole. He whimpered.

"He's fine," Tanya said. She removed her hands from his ass and wrapped them around his stomach. In a quick heave she pulled him off the bench and lay him on the ground, facing up.

Mistress Tanya gasped. "Holy shit. His precum is soaking the bench."

A high-heeled shoe pressed against Tom's chest. He snapped open his eyes to see Natalie staring down hard at him, her teeth bared. The sight was scary enough to jolt him out of his trance.

"I'm sorry, Mistress!" Tom stammered. "I-I just-"

"Shut up," Natalie hissed. "The guests use fuckholes like you as an escape from their lives. Your job is to absorb their frustrations, not squirm and moan and disobey like the undisciplined men they typically deal with. You'll be given rest tonight, but tomorrow will be dedicated to your punishment."

***

His punishment actually began with his bath before bed. Mistress Christine did not seem as angry as Natalie, but instead gave him a quiet, amused smirk. She doused him in icy water, squeezed his balls and nipples, and left him with a plug in his ass. Not large enough to make it impossible to sleep, but not small enough to ever let him forget its presence. And then when Natalie dragged him to his room, she chained him tighter than before and added a blindfold to his bondage.

The next day, Friday, was indeed devoted to his punishment. In the morning, Mistress Tanya made him do planks while she spanked, whipped, and paddled his ass. The afternoon and evening were devoted to training his ass, first by filling him with increasingly larger plugs, and then with Natalie pegging him repeatedly at different speeds, sizes, and depths.

During his baths, Mistress Christine made sure to torture him in her own way. Beyond just subjecting him to cold water, she constantly taunted him with reminders of his cage and plug. She reminded him of how much he'd leaked during his pegging the previous day, telling him he had only being disobedient because he was a slut who enjoyed being punished and humiliated. She made him kiss her feet and suck her toes after every bath.

When Tom was finally put to bed, he hoped to doze off quickly, hopefully putting his day of punishment behind him. After all, he couldn't afford to be a disappointment to the club. Laura was depending on him. He closed his eyes, relaxed his chains, and resolved on being a better slave for her sake. He was so lost in this concentration that he forgot it was Friday night.

His cell door swung open and dim lights turned on. His heart raced. He hoped Mistress Natalie didn't need to punish him again. But when he turned around, it wasn't Natalie standing over him. It was Laura.

***

Laura knelt beside her husband as he struggled against his chains to sit up. She stared at him. He was so helpless, chained down at every appendage, stripped of the ability to speak or even get hard.

She realized that she had been staring for nearly half a minute.

"Sorry," she said with a sheepish grin. She removed his gag.

"Laura," Tom gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget?" Laura giggled. "I get to visit you on the weekend nights. I'll be with you until morning."

It should have been apparent from her clothing. Before entering his cell, she had changed into a thin nightgown, wearing lace panties and bra underneath.

She gave him a deep kiss, forcefully pushing him flat on the ground as she straddled him. She ran her hands over his collar and wrist cuffs, feeling the steel that held him in such strict bondage. She was so wet, part of her wanted to fuck him while he was fully chained up. But that would be mean.

She withdrew her lips, smiling as he tried to follow, only to pull against his collar chain. She held up a ring of keys. She could unlock everything on his body except his collar and leash. Those marked his state of subservience to the club. She removed the chains connected to his ankle cuffs, but kept the cuffs themselves on his feet. She followed with his wrists. She straddled him once more, pinning his wrists to the mattress above his head, kissing him once more deeply.

This time, when she withdrew, he lay back on the floor submissively. The sight surged his passion. She cuffed his wrists back together, keeping them pinned over his head. He opened his mouth in surprised, but she kissed him before he could speak. She held him down like that for a minute, staring hard into his eyes as he started quivering underneath her. His hips grinded against hers, rubbing the hard plastic cock cage against the fabric of her gown.

She removed her lips again.

"You really look cute like this," Laura whispered at him. "Maybe when we sleep I should tie you back to the walls. That way I won't be messing up your habits."

Tom blushed and laughed. "I guess it'll be nice for you, not having me tossing and turning. Might be nice to have the cage off though."

Laura avoided his gaze and bit her lip. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about-"

"It's OK," Tom said. "I would have overreacted. Besides, it's made things easier in a way. One less type of accident to worry about."

Laura grinned. "If I let you cum, it won't be an accident."

She shuffled and turned around, lying on her side with her face beside his waist and her knees curled up to her chest. As her bare foot accidentally brushed against his face, he leaned against it and kissed her toes. She smiled and pressed her foot against his mouth, letting him worship it more.

Leaning close to his caged cock, she slowly touched her tongue to its exposed tip. She gently roled her tongue in circles, mopping up the build up precum. His whole body quaked at this teasing.

"Please..." he moaned between kisses of her feet.

She glanced down at him. Her toes weren't enough attention for his mouth. She stretched her legs and straddled his head, draping her skirt over him and pressing his mouth against her panties. Dutifully, he began pleasuring her through the fabric with his tongue. She leaned down and once more tormented the head of his cock. Despite shaking in frustration, he continued servicing her, his only noises being the occasional pants or gasps.

"Maybe I'll just do this all night," Laura said, as she felt herself nearing orgasm. "I'm starting to think your dick looks better this way."

He moaned loudly in frustration. Laura smiled. That was more like it. She grinded hard against his face and climaxed, soaking her panties. She stood up over him and stripped of her gown and panties, then stuffed her panties in his mouth.

"I'll let you hang on to my juices for a while," Laura said. "But now I guess it's only fair."

Tom shuddered as she unlocked his cage. She straddled him and rode him on top, bringing the two of them to climax together. She stayed on top of him as she savored the moment. pinning his hands down and staring into his eyes as she kissed him deeply. In a few minutes he was hard again, and started grinding against her.

12