Sold to the Brothel Pt. 04

Story Info
Sandor breaks at the brothel, yet is rescued...
5k words
3.5k
2
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

A few years later...

Alyssa had done well for herself, considering how the family had not been able to keep her services anymore, moving on from the household to work her way up the chain of command and work in a mining company. She had been managing a mine in Herring Archipelago, taking advantage of a different continent to expand her horizons. There were still prejudices against taurs there, though it was easier for them to do more and to become more, as long as they proved themselves.

"Hm..."

She walked into the brothel, the doe-taur with her head held high, though she was a little out of place there. She'd struggled to find a partner to satisfy her and, on returning near to where she had grown up, she wanted to see if there were any male centaurs there who could take care of her needs. Unfortunately, the brothel had not claimed any of those, though Alyssa pressed her lips together, recognising some of the marks on those who she had assumed were employed by the brothel.

She didn't truly want to use a slave when she had been one in her younger years -- a household slave, for cleaning and taking care of chores, but a slave all the same.

"Nnnngghhhh... Oh..."

She was just turning to leave when that groan caught her attention. But why was it so familiar?

"Excuse me," she asked of a lion staff member, who wore very little. "Who is there?"

"Hm?" The lion blinked at her, surprised by the question. "Oh, there is a vixen slave in the room there, servicing a tiger. I'm afraid she only serves males, however."

Alyssa shook her head. Her time managing the mine had taught her not to be dismissed, which was, ultimately, to her benefit.

"I will see for myself."

"Miss! No, you can't go down there -- miss!"

But, of course, she did so anyway. The door was open, the second one down the hallway next to the brothel slave viewing room, and she stood there, her cloven hooves spaced apart neatly as she stared at the fox within.

"Sandor?"

It was definitely him -- but why then had they called Sandor a vixen? There were dark marks all over his body, like runes from his mage books from so long ago; they didn't seem to fit there.

The fox leaned over on the bed, grinding his rump back against a muscular tiger, who looked like he was a guard of some kind in his life outside visits to the brothel. The feline clearly had no concerns at all about fucking a slave as he snarled and hammered into the fox's backside, a thick cock slamming in hard and fast, sloppy as if Sandor had taken cock after cock before him, load after load.

Alyssa was not to know, staring at him, even as the tiger fucking the fox merely glanced up at her and then looked away again. A doe-taur was of no interest to him, even if she was pretty. She was not dressed like a slave and therefore she was not someone he could use there.

"Mmm, seems you have a fan club, vixen... What a strange thing for such a little whore..."

Alyssa shook her head, hands clasped to her chest, heart drumming a beat against her eardrums, dull and roaring. It was as if the fox wasn't really there, looking at her with a blank expression, his lower jaw slack and hanging.

"Mmmph... Ohhhhh..." He cried out. "Mmmmmoooooorrrreeeee..."

Was he asking for...more? It was hard to tell, the fox slurring his words.

"Mmm, good vixen," the tiger crooned, a hard, dark edge to his tone, laced with threat. "Better be good or else I'll take a bit more of your soul. But you'd like that, wouldn't you, girl? You'd like to have your fox pussy used and fucked, never without a cock to stuff a whore like you full..."

The tiger referred to Sandor as if he was female and the fox didn't push back against it in the slightest. He merely groaned, tucking his head down, nodding, eyes dim and unfocused.

He did see Alyssa, just a little, but he did not understand her. She looked strange, very strange, walking on four legs. That wasn't like the anthros he serviced most often, his clients. But she was female, just like her.

Sandor thought of himself as female, broken and abused. But that was just the way the brothel wanted him to be.

The tiger pulled out, causing Sandor to cry out.

"Nooooo..." He whined, ears splayed, eyes watering as tears threatened to spill over. "Noooo... Please... Please...stuff...full... Please..."

It was all Sandor could get out, tears running down his face. The tiger, however, merely sat back to pull Sandor into his lap.

"Don't worry, my pretty vixen..." He chuckled. "Everyone knows the slutty foxie needs a good stuffing. That's all you're good for, isn't it?"

"Mmmph... Yes... Yes... Good for...sucking...cock..."

Sandor's eyes were unfocused as Alyssa watched on in horror, though there was some measure of fascination in it too. She had never seen the fox quite like that, never engaged with him sexually -- well, not bar some rather clumsy experimentation in their early days of getting to know one another, just about when they had hit eighteen. It hadn't gone anywhere, because of his mother's business struggling and the difference in their social stations...but that had meant nothing in the end.

The boar from the reception area came up behind her, though didn't touch her. He respected customers too much to do anything to put his job in trouble, of course, and still expected her to pay quite a fee to fuck one of the slaves at the brothel.

"Ah, ma'am, I'm so sorry, this vixen only fucks males."

"Vixen?" Alyssa shook her head, though did her best to school her expression. "What happened to him? This... I think I know him."

"Oh, probably not," the boar reassured her with a smile that was supposed to be comforting but did not quite come off as such, regardless of what his intentions were. "She's always been a cock sucking whore, of course, since she signed her contract to stay here. Look how skilled she is! We can find you a nice male that delivers you the same attention, under your tail."

Alyssa suppressed a shiver. Ugh, even then she didn't like being talked about like that, even when she was in a position of greater power than she ever had been before. How things had changed in her world...

"He is a male. Or does he identify as female?"

That was something Alyssa had not considered and would have made sense, but the boar merely chuckled.

"Oh... No, her mind has been broken to think she's female. After all, do you ever think a real male would let themselves be treated like this?"

She watched as the tiger's claws dug into the fox's hips, dragging him back. His cock jabbed up against Sandor's buttocks and the fox's tongue lolled out happily as the tiger crossed an arm across his throat.

"Mmmph... Yes... Master... Yes... Master..."

He groaned, letting the tiger take him, that hot length of meat slamming up into his backside, straining him open in the best of ways. He howled, cock twitching, but orgasm was not for him, no... No, that was not what Sandor ached to provide, the tiger humping up against him even as he kept him in a modified Full Nelson against him, his back to the tiger's chest.

No one cared how Sandor felt and yet Alyssa watched too closely as she stared at the point at where their bodies joined. It was wrong of her to be so attentive, Sandor's whines and whimpers and growls not sounding like him at all -- to where she doubted she knew him truly at all. Maybe that had been what the fox had wanted all along and she simply had not known? It was something, even then, that she had to consider.

Sandor, however, was too lost in the moment to care, grunting and whimpering, licking his lips as his jaw hung slack.

"Mmmph... Nnngggghhh..."

He whined, eyes half-lidded, not truly seeing what was before him. It was strange that there was still a female before him when he only wanted a male. He needed a cock, yes, needed to get them to stuff his fox pussy and to breed him, to take him.

He needed to serve, for that was the only purpose Sandor had left in life.

Yet the tiger fucked up into him with brutal, stabbing thrusts, savouring the tightness of the fox slut around him. At least the tightness of Sandor's hole, even though it would always be left lewdly gaping for anyone to take him as they pleased, had remained, despite all the contracts he had signed. The evidence of every last one of those was marked into his skin, his fur cut through with them.

"Mmmm... Yes... Ohhhhh!"

The tiger snarled and slammed up into him, even with their watchers, seemingly not bothered, not even then, by an audience. The feline bristled and yowled viciously as he took him, suddenly, in short, sharp, demanding thrusts, his cock throbbing inside Sandor's tail hole. Sandor's cock strained and tried to flesh up, but was locked away so it could not be touched by his own paw -- just as it always had been.

A vixen, after all, didn't have a cock, even though the tiger was grinding up into his prostate right then and there. He howled but was not quick enough as the burly feline slammed into his arse and screamed out his orgasm, a feral cry that wrenched itself from his lips as if it came from the jungle itself. Hot, thick spurts of feline cream, the seed of a real male, flowed up into his arse and he sagged in the tiger's arms, not bothered at all by the pressure on his throat, partially cutting off his ability to breathe easily.

Dimly, Sandor was aware of how his cock ached and throbbed, despite his orgasm never being the focus of anything. Cum dribbled out through his chastity device, his cock weak and too soft, too small to be any good to anyone. That was just how he could take what he needed, to serve all that needed him, grunting thickly in the back of his throat as his tongue lolled out and his eyes rolled back.

"Nnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh..."

"Heh... Little slut..."

The tiger bit at his neck, sinking his teeth in, putting a different kind of mark on Sandor. That one, however, would not last like the runes would. The doe-taur shivered, turning away. At last, it was no longer her place to watch, despite Sandor not seeming at all like he minded.

Alyssa, however, had to do something.

It took a couple of hours to sort out the details, between Alyssa and the manager involved in the selling and trading of slaves, but she got it all done in the end. For one-thousand beryls, their currency, the doe-taur purchased Sandor, even if he did not feel that they were a male anymore. Hadn't she heard it all from the fox's very own lips?

But she'd had to do something. She'd had to save him, even if Alyssa, truly, didn't know what to do anymore, what was even going to be possible with the fox, who had been marked with so many contracts, his brain...

No. That was too much. She couldn't control what had happened to him, but she could change things, maybe a little, going forward.

The brothel owner had let the fox go cheaply because Sandor had signed too many demonic contracts, every one imprinted into his hide with runes and more. That was not a problem, but the fox had been so keen to serve that his soul was fragmented, broken into small pieces, some remaining but not able to link up with one another in his mind. He was incomplete in a way that mattered and so dumb that, why, the fox could not even be trusted to take care of himself within the brothel. They even had to inspect him to make sure he was presentable for clients, as willing as he was.

That wasn't the calibre of slaves they kept there. He would have a final use in being sold, however, which was good enough for the brothel owner.

The fox blinked, looking up. Huh... He didn't understand how he'd got there, in something that rattled and bounced. He was not bound.

Where was the brothel? Where were his clients? He needed to suck a cock...

The fox drooled, salivating heavily, shuddering. He needed to cum, needed a cock... She... He... She was a good vixen and she needed a cock in her pussy.

It didn't cross Sandor's mind that he wasn't really a female, that he wasn't really the vixen they had told him he was. His tail hole was his pussy.

But, in a way, it was nice to have a sense of peace also, to not have to do anything. He wasn't rushing to serve anyone because there was no one there to serve.

The fox's head tipped forward. It was the first time in years he'd been out of the brothel, though the fox didn't have any sense of time. His stomach churned and roiled.

Maybe worse was coming. He didn't like something so unfamiliar, not when it had been thrust on him without any warning at all.

Maybe the fox had been told what was happening and, well, had forgotten. Maybe.

There was no telling, not in a mind like his.

The white fox's eyes were hazed up and cloudy, lips moving with no words coming out. He had not needed to speak fluidly in years and, if Sandor had been asked to, he would not have been able to string a full sentence together.

"Nnff... Mmm... Serve..."

Yes. Yes, he needed to...serve.

When he got out of the wagon, he saw a deer-taur. She looked familiar to him...but he couldn't quite place her. He wanted to be close to her, something pushing him towards her, his torso tipping.

"Mmm? Who..."

He couldn't complete the sentence, however, and that was okay.

Alyssa swallowed hard, looking at Sandor with new eyes. Oh, her poor little fox... They hadn't really been together before but...she cared for him. They had done things together, some things. Maybe things could have been different between them if Sandor had not been captured. It was hard to know if their fates and lives could have been vastly different, intertwined, if they had taken a different path.

He looked like the same little fox who, back when she had first come into his life to be a playmate when they had both been children, had thought his room was haunted. She had hugged him to her chest back then, stroking between his ears and down his back, soothing and comforting him as she remembered her own mother doing for her.

So, she did the same.

"Come here, Sandor... Sandor, darling..."

He blinked, his eyes watery.

"Al... Ally?"

Oh... He had called her that when they had been young. Her heart pulled for him and she climbed into the wagon along with him, knowing that it was not yet time to get him out. He would need some time to adjust -- and then she could get him out into a room, comfortable and warm again.

He collapsed into her arms, shuddering, no tears coming. She held him tightly, squeezing him against her.

"Are you okay, darling? Dear, everything is okay, you're fine now, you're safe now..."

She almost took on a motherly role as he trembled in her arms, his head buried in the crux of her neck and shoulder.

"Unff... Mmph... No... Comfortable...and uncomfortable..."

Sandor trembled, his whole body shaking. Even his fluffy tail was tucked down, though that too had runes marked into it from the contracts.

"Disgusted... Useless... Whore fox..."

"Oh, dear, darling... No, never, everything will be okay. You're well, you are safe, everything is okay. That part of your life is over now."

The fox shook against her and all she could do was hold him. She'd always known that the fox's mother had not given him much love and care, she had never treated him as a son. But...she had not known that she would have to be his mother, to give him that care that he so sorely needed. In a way, she would be acting the part of his mother.

Could she be okay with that? As long as Sandor was safe and okay?

She would have to be, though it was not the kind of relationship that she had at all anticipated stepping into.

Things changed.

However, Sandor had been sent there with a wolf too, all that time ago -- she had uncovered that much information, at least. Yet the deer-taur ached to find out just how the fox had ended up in such a decrepit place. Someone of his social class, well... It should never have happened, quite simply.

"Sandor, do you remember the name of the wolf you came with? Think hard, darling, this is important."

She kissed the top of his head, even as the fox quivered against her.

"Mmm..." That was not something Sandor had considered for a long time, the start of his time at the brothel. "Wolf... Dog... Dog... Swift... Swiftdog... Swiftwolf."

"Ah, yes, that must be right, honey, I'm so proud of you."

She smiled, rubbing his back, and the wolf squeaked against her, nose in her neck.

"Mmm... Yes... Thank you..."

Such a small act of praise had such a big effect on him and it shouldn't have taken her breath away as it did. Alyssa steadied herself the best she could, shaking her head slowly.

"Oh, Sandor..."

But she couldn't forget about the wolf either. If she found him, she could at least get someone else out, the wolf with the green fur that she had been told about -- and get more information as to what had happened back then.

Hadn't Sandor's family even tried to find him? Alyssa wasn't even sure she wanted an answer to that question.

She exhaled, finally getting Sandor inside, though she had to tuck him up on her back. The fox didn't seem to know what to do, where to hold on, and he ended up with his head buried in the back of her neck, shuddering in place, straddling her awkwardly.

Alyssa quivered. It was strange to hold him like that, after so much time had passed...though she didn't know what else to do. Tucking him into bed, though she didn't use it much, preferring to sleep upright with a padded cushion and one on the wall too, which she could lean on to support her humanoid half, the doe-taur sighed again. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately, but she didn't know how to make everything better, as much as she had promised Sandor that she would.

"Why are things so complicated?"

Alyssa locked the house after her, leaving the fox sleeping fitfully. At least he would be safe there, though she didn't know if he would run off if given the chance. Maybe he was so indoctrinated by the brothel that he'd think that was the only place he belonged.

To get the wolf, however, she had needed to return home for more money. Fortunately for her, her lot in life had been better than Sandor's, which was not what Alyssa would have expected from the time they had spent together as children. She, however, was satisfied with a simpler life than nobles and merchants; perhaps that was where the difference lay?

Heading back to the brothel, she rode in a transport wagon, taking the weight off her cloven hooves for once. Money was good enough that she could afford to and she wanted someone else around, just in case those at the brothel considered her another slave to be taken. Wearing a cape around her shoulders with a gold thread and jewels embroidered into it, she affected a lofty air, as if she was a merchant, looking down on her as a doe-taur, so long ago.

It was the best she could do to appear above her station, as much as Alyssa needed to be cool and calm and, as always, in control.

She strode back into the brothel with what she hoped was a bored expression on her face, out of her element. It helped a little that she had been there before and she cleared her throat loudly in the lobby area, though there was already a stoat down on his knees sucking off a wolf. Alyssa didn't really care whether he was a client or a slave trainer...handler... Whatever they called themselves.

12