Soldier Very Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed down to my breasts, taking a nipple at a time and sucking, rolling his tongue around and around, I shivered, my own passion rising again. He moved down, trailing his tongue down towards my mound. Occasionally biting into my soft skin, just enough to make me gasp but not hard enough to really hurt.

He pushed my thighs open with his body and settled in. Slowly he began to lick my outer lips, so slowly he was barely moving. I moaned; the sensation was tantalising. My clit started to throb. He pushed his tongue in-between my lips, pausing with it flat against my clit. He increased the pressure, then began to move it in slow, flat circles, occasionally stopping and gently sucking.

The pleasure was building, a mix of sexual frustration and incredible physical sensations. I was wet, I could feel my juices seeping from me. I was beginning to thrust my hips in time with his tongue. I reached down and pulled his face deeper into me, my fingers deep in his hair.

Then his tongue started to probe the entrance to my pussy, just teasing it, opening a little more each time. The soldier had some skills, and I don't just mean in handling a gun, he was clearly well educated in the art of pleasing women. He had either had a very good teacher or he was an exceptionally attentive learner.

He was now fucking my pussy with his tongue. I was so close. I was panting.

He stopped!

I moaned and looked down at him. He was led head between my thighs, smiling mischievously and licking his lips.

"You shouldn't tease a lady, it's not nice," I pouted. Then I swung one thigh over him and was moving down the bed in a flash.

He laughed and rolled onto his back. I straddled his thighs. He was hard again already.

He placed his hands behind his head, his biceps were big and well defined. He was boyish when he smiled.

"And now what are you going to do?" he asked cheekily.

I pushed his thighs open with my body and took the same position as he had on me.

I kissed my way slowly up the inside of his thigh. I reached the top and flicked my tongue over his balls, before proceeding to kiss my way down the other thigh.

He moaned softly. His cock throbbed. I started the return journey. This time when I reached his balls, I stopped, looking up at him, my lips milometers from his balls and slowly blew on them. I saw the skin retract, his cock bobbed up and down.

"Oh OK, it's like that is it?" he said, and his hips thrust a little.

I smiled and started to lick his balls, then sucking them one at a time into my mouth. Then I ran my tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. The tip of which was wet with a large bead of pre-cum. He tasted of my juices, sweet, mixed with his salty pre-cum.

I rolled my tongue around the tip; I opened my mouth and with my hand bounced his cock on my outstretched tongue. Locking eyes with him as I did. I rubbed his cock around my lips.

I spat on his cock, my saliva running slowly down his shaft.

"My filthy bitch!" he exclaimed. Smiling down at me.

I began to take his cock deep into my mouth. Sucking, moving up and down on it at the same time. It was wet, it was sloppy, and he was loving it.

His cock was swollen and throbbing, I could feel it's expansion in my mouth. At the same time, I played with his balls, running my nails over them, squeezing them.

I wanked his tip as I sucked him.

He groaned and moved his body away, pulling his cock from my mouth. He was on his feet, next to me.

"Stand up," he demanded. I stood. He took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

He made me enter the room first, he pushed me towards one of the sinks, I could see his face in the mirror. He looked rampant. Once in front of the sink, he placed his forearm across the top of my back and forced me face down towards the sink. I grabbed the edge of the sink to make sure that I wasn't face planted into the ceramic.

My back was straight. My ass was thrust towards him. I could feel his cock against my ass cheek.

I looked up at him in the mirror, he held my gaze in the glass.

"Ready for me?" he asked, cock in hand.

"Absolutely!" I replied. I spread my legs a little more. He had to bend at the hips a little to get the right angle to enter me. But within a couple of seconds, he was in me, hands gripping my hips. He felt so good, stretching me. He started to thrust, and I pushed back on him. My face in the mirror was flushed, my pupils looked huge, I was biting on my lower lip. He was grunting as he thrust. He reached out one hand and gripped the back of my neck, pulling my head backwards.

"I am going to fuck you senseless, my filthy little bitch!" he said, his voice was thick with wanting. He looked almost angry. He was in control, and he was getting off on it. He started to thrust into me like a charging Rhino. Balls hitting against me, my ass cheeks making a pleasing slapping sound each time he thrust, my wetness could also be heard with each thrust.

I groaned and started to say his name, "Harry, fuck me, take me."

He was slapping my ass, hard. Stinging slaps that I knew were leaving a handprint on my skin. The thought of it, increasing my lust tenfold. Then he pulled out, some of my juices running down the inside of my thigh.

He moved into the large shower. He turned on the waterfall setting, and hot water started to fall from the huge, round waterfall head in the middle of the shower ceiling.

He stood under the stream, head tipped back, hands running back through his hair, smoothing it to his head, before shaking it and then looking directly at me, he said, "Care to join me?"

"Don't mind if I do," I responded and made my way into the shower. The cascading hot water felt amazing. He pulled me close, bending his head and kissing me under the water.

He then pulled away, bent to his knees on the floor of the shower and took my buttocks in his hands. He moved in and started to probe my pussy lips with his tongue.

The sensation of the water running over my skin and his tongue probing my pussy was incredible.

He sucked at my clit. He rolled his tongue over it. I held his head between my legs wanting to cum over his tongue, with every nerve in my body.

The orgasm was building, my thighs were tight, my buttocks clenched. He didn't stop which I feared he would. He kept going, licking and sucking in perfect rhythm. The orgasm hit me like a steam train, spreading from my clit, through my pussy, up through my stomach, reaching my breast and finally getting to my brain. It was a tidal wave of sensation. Nerve endings firing, to the point my skin felt on fire. I opened my eyes as the waves of pleasure started to recede, and I had black spots floating in front of my eyes. My focus was blurred.

I inhaled deeply, trying to clear my vision.

"Fuck, you taste good," Harry said as he stood and held me.

His cock was rock hard against me, his arms encircled me.

I buried my head into his shoulder. Enjoying the come down, under the hot water. After a minute I looked up at him and we kissed. His kisses were deep and seductive. Although he had just given me the best orgasm with his tongue, I still wanted him.

I also felt that one good sexual turn deserved another, he had earned a great orgasm himself.

I pushed him back against the wall, I started to kiss my way down his chest. I sucked each nipple. I went lower, tracing my tongue down his hard stomach, his cock was standing tall, and I licked my way down it.

I took both of his hands in mine and pulled him towards the floor of the shower. He slid his back down the wall until he was sitting.

As he sat, I stood and straddled him. He was sat back against the wall, legs outstretched.

Slowly I squatted down until my pussy was an inch from the tip of his cock. My hands were on his shoulders for balance, my face almost in line with his.

I bent my knees to the ground and held his cock in one hand as I lowered myself on to it. He let out a slow, deep moan as I did.

I was sat on him in the shower, water running over us. His hands were on my ass, and he supported me as I started to lift myself up down on him. My pussy gripping his cock, our bodies in perfect union, moving together in a simple rhythm. We kissed hard as we moved, tongues probing. I grabbed his hair, I bit his lip, I was becoming frenzied, lifting myself faster, coming down on his cock harder. His hands gripping my hips harder as he propelled me upwards. He was thrusting from the ground. His core strength obviously impressive.

We were fucking our way to a crescendo, he was panting, low guttural grunts coming from his chest.

The water was cascading over us, I could feel it running over my nipples, every drop intensifying the sensations the sex was giving me. Harry would shake his head occasionally as his hair was washed downwards into his eyes.

It wasn't long before his entire body started to tense, I could feel his muscles clenching, he let go of my hips and wrapped his arms around my torso in a bear hug, pulling me to his chest and clamping me to his groin at the same time. I could no longer rise, he took control of the rhythm, thrusting upwards. Slower but deeper thrusts into me. I buried his head against his neck, biting into the line of muscle running along his shoulder. His head was buried into chest.

I felt my own orgasm starting to rise, the deep ache within my pussy, the contractions gripping and releasing his cock, my thighs tightening, stomach tensing. The breath being forced out of me through pure exertion. Then the waves hit, my teeth clenched, I felt Harry go completely rigid. Together we moaned aloud. I thought that he was going to crush me, he held me so tight. I felt his cock exploding its load inside me. He came so hard I could feel each hot spurt hit my insides. We were convulsing together. I felt as if the waves of nerve tingling pleasure were not going to stop.

Slowly, Harry began to loosen his grip on me. Slowly my body began to loosen, my muscles relaxing. I was engulfed in a warm, drifting sensation. Harry was kissing my neck, my chest and back up to mouth. He held my face in front of his, looking directly into my eyes.

The water continued to wash over us.

"Well, Mina, what can I say?" Harry was stroking my back

"Thank you!" I laughed and kissed him. We both laughed. He helped me off him and to my feet, before standing himself.

I stepped, dripping from the shower, grabbed one of the expensive looking bottles, which was labelled "Re-Charge Black Pepper Shower Gel" and stepped back under the waterfall.

My shower sponge was already in the shower from earlier. I didn't want to use my Clarins shower gel on Harry, he probably wouldn't want to smell like a woman.

Squeezing some of the spicy smelling liquid onto the sponge, I asked Harry to, "Turn around."

He turned his back from me, and I started to rub the sponge over his very impressive shoulders. It was my first opportunity to really appreciate the beauty of them. His neck was solid and seemed to blend into the top line of shoulders. They were broad, and then sloped down to his upper arms, which were big, defined, even from behind each muscle was visible when he moved. I ran the sponge over every inch of his back.

The shower gel lathered easily, and he was covered in white bubbles.

He turned back to face me. I began the same process over his chest. His pectoral muscles bulged under the sponge. He was smiling down at me as I washed him. I ran the sponge over his stomach and continued to his now semi erect cock. I held it with one hand and sponged it with the other. I knelt and sponged his ample thighs. The kind of thighs you would see on a serious cyclist.

There was no denying that this man was a prime specimen. A prime specimen that I was enjoying.

He pulled me up and took the sponge from my hand.

"Your turn gorgeous lady," he said as he started to run the sponge over my neckline. I tipped my head back and I felt the sponge begin it's decent to my breasts.

He worked the soapy sponge over both breasts. The sensation of the lather cascading over my nipples was beautiful erotic. The sponge went lower, over my belly and down to my mound. He used the sponge to spread my legs a little more so that he could rub it over my pussy.

I shuddered a little. I was still so sensitive from the last orgasm. He exerted just enough pressure to trigger a response. He kissed the top of my head as he did.

Then he spun me around and started to wash my back. He did so in a slow and sensual way.

It was as if he was tracing, examining every inch of my body. Not rushing, he wasn't doing this just to repay what I had done. He wanted to do this. It was tender.

After we had fully cleansed our bodies and let the waterfall shower rinse us, he turned off the water.

I stepped out of the shower first, lifting a large, white towel from the shelf. I wrapped the incredibly soft, bath sheet around myself, tying it just above my breasts. My body was invigorated, highly sensitive, alive with sensation. I was high, not like a drug high. This was a purely natural, endorphin fuelled high.

I handed another bath sheet to Harry as he stepped from the shower, he wrapped around his waist.

We walked into the bedroom.

I walked to the bedside table and picked up my glass of wine, I took a long drink from the glass. Harry had mirrored me and was drinking from his glass.

As he drained his, he went to the dresser and picked up the bottle, re-filling his glass and walking to me, so he could re-fill mine. I held out my glass.

He placed the bottle on the bed side table. He raised his glass in a toast. I lifted mine.

"Here's to you Mina, a truly outstanding woman," I wasn't expecting the toast to be directed to me.

"Well, thank you kind sir," was the best acceptance I could muster, whilst on a back foot.

Our glasses chinked and we both took a drink.

Harry walked over to the wall of glass, that overlooked the countryside. Countryside now shrouded in darkness. He stood looking out into the darkness. His masculine body reflected in the glass.

Next to the window was a brown leather reclining chair. He turned from the window and sat himself in the chair.

"Turn all of the lights off, gorgeous" he instructed

I walked to the panel of switches and hit them all to off. The entire room, along with bathroom went dark.

I made my way over to Harry. He pulled me down onto his lap. The now darkened room, allowed us to gain a better view of the darkened landscape outside.

I was almost led on him, my back to his chest one of his arms around me, his hand rest on my stomach, his other hand holding his glass.

Our feet intertwined. We drank from our glasses in silence and surveyed the view.

We could see some lights from distant houses. There was a full moon, the night was clear after another beautiful summer's day. Stars were now appearing in the crystal sky.

"Nice view," Harry complimented.

"It's beautiful, I love the night." I responded. The feeling of his firm, warm body against mine felt safe, comforting. This was something I hadn't expected. These were not feelings that I "feel".

We led there staring into the night for what felt like a long time.

"You want to go to bed?" Harry finally asked.

"I should try to get some sleep, I have a big day and an early start," I responded.

I stood, enabling him to get up from the chair.

I went to the mini bar and removed two bottles of mineral water. I handed him one of the bottles and took the other to my side of the bed.

I dropped the towel and pulled back the duvet. Slipping beneath the cool, light duvet, I stretched as Harry did the same.

We were both on our backs, I wasn't sure what to do at this point. Most of my liaisons tended to be brief. Fuck and go. We had fucked a lot and it was amazing. I actually wanted more. Which is just as well, as I couldn't leave and I wouldn't turf him out in the middle of the night, pretty sure trains to London would have stopped much earlier in the evening.

I felt his arm stretch out over my head. I bent it forward. He tucked it under me and pulled me towards him.

"No objections to a cuddle?" he asked.

"Not as such," I replied and nestled into his chest. I must admit it felt good. He smelt good.

We lay in silence. I must have drifted off because I was awakened by the feeling of a warm mouth between my legs. Harry was between my legs and was licking my pussy. As the haze of sleep fell away, the sensations grew between my legs. I moaned.

"Hello, sleeping beauty," Harry said from between my legs.

"I'm pretty sure that this could be classed as assault, as I was asleep when you started," I jested with him.

With that he spun me around by my legs, so that I was face down on the bed.

"Well, if I am going to go down for something, I may as well go down for something really bad," he retorted as he pulled me up by my hips. My heart was racing. This man turned me on so easily.

I could feel his cock probing at me, but it wasn't at my pussy. He was probing my ass. He licked his fingers and rubbed his salvia over my asshole. Then he was pushing in. His cock stretching me. I heard the gasp escape my throat. It was painful, not being fully awake, not being fully excited, my ass was resisting. He spat downwards onto his shaft and pushed again. My ass gave way, and he was in. Stretching me, filling me, pain and pleasure becoming one.

"Fuck, yes, your ass is tight, I am going to fill it!" Harry's tone was almost angry, threatening. He was thrusting harder. I could feel his balls hitting against me. He was gripping my ass tight with his strong hands. I bit down on my lip, I wasn't going to cum this way, but his passion, strength and domination was turning me on.

Then he thrust deep and stopped, I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, pulsing as he unleashed his load deep inside me.

He was panting, staying inside me as the last drops of cum seeped from him.

I pulled away from him, spun around on the bed so that we were chest to chest on our knees. I grabbed his hand and thrust it between my thighs.

"My turn," I said as I rubbed my pussy in his hand.

"Of course, my lady," he replied and kissed me hard, as his fingers found my slippery pussy. He was inside me in a second and I was riding his fingers. My arms around the back of his neck, holding myself up. He worked me harder and faster. I could feel myself starting to lose control, the heat spreading through my body. I was biting at his shoulder, I was thrusting harder, literally fucking his fingers.

Then the orgasm hit. Like a steam train it coursed from my pussy, through my thighs, my stomach. A glorious, breath-taking wave of pleasure, I moaned aloud into his shoulder, my body collapsing in his arms.

Harry laid me down on the bed and positioned himself next to me. We lay wrapped in each other's arms, letting our breathing settle. Harry smiled at me.

"Well, that was pretty fucking amazing," he said as he stroked my face.

"Indeed, you should always ask permission before heading to the back door," I replied.

"Is that so?" he asked, winking at me.

"Some ladies wouldn't appreciate you using that entrance," I smiled at him. I liked the way we had banter. Nothing felt forced with Harry. It was easy. Maybe to easy. I liked him. That for me meant danger. I was not looking for a relationship, I was looking for fun.

The last thought before I drifted off to sleep in his arms, was "This man is dangerous".