Soldiers turned to Whores

Story Info
Two women soldiers are lured into the sex trade.
4k words
4.4
34.6k
62
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being stationed in Japan was something the two women both hated and longed to return to the states but being in the army they had to go where they were sent and there were worse places to be. They were lucky that their duty hours were mainly Monday through Friday 8 to 4 so they had plenty of free time.

Gail was tall almost, 6 feet tall, with curly black hair hanging to the middle of her back her 38D tits and well rounded bubble butt caught the eye of men where ever she went.

Cathy was a blond, her hair hung to her shoulders, her blue eyes and 36c tits on her 5'6 frame made her a classic American beauty.

They both enjoyed going out on the town and getting away from the military. On Friday as soon as they got off work they hurried back to the barracks and changed into jeans, t shirts and sneakers and headed to the base gate. Outside the gate there were always taxis waiting to take soldiers into town.

Looking at the waiting cabs they soon recognized the driver they called Tookie, an older man they had gotten to know who was friendly and would guide them to new and interesting places. Hopping in his cab he smiled at them "where would you like to go tonight?" he asked.

"We just got paid and don't have to be back till Tuesday morning" Gail said happily "We want something new and exciting."

Taxis in Japan were controlled by the Yakuzi, criminal gangs that also controlled most of the vice industry. Tookie knew that delivering these two young American soldiers to a Yakuzi controlled establishment would gain him great favor so taking his cell phone he quickly called a contact. Speaking in Japanese, which the women couldn't understand he described them and sent photos of them from his dash cam to the contact.

The contact saw the pictures and quickly imagined all the possibilities. He told Tookie to bring them to a business in the heart of the red light district.

The women had never been to this part of the city before and were fascinated at the crowded streets and brightly lit bill boards and store fronts with Japanese writing flashing out. If they had been able to read the signs they may have been shocked at the advertised bondage shows and so much more listed.

Tookie parked in front of an older building with a traditional Japanese front. He got out and went around opening the door to let the women out.

"Come let me introduce you. I know the owner here he will take good care of you." Tookie said with a broad smile.

Leading them in they were greeted by a slender young Japanese girl dressed in a red kimono with slices in the bottom exposing her to the waist. A Japanese man in his 30s soon stepped out next to her and shook Tookie's hand "Ah the two you told me about these will bring much amusement." he said in Japanese "You will be well rewarded."

Turning to the two women he spoke in English with a big smile "Hello I am Hiro. Tookie says you are interested in staying the weekend with us. We will have a delightful time and give you special treatment such as I am sure you have never experienced before."

Turning to the girl in the kimono he said in Japanese "Take them to the recruit booth and get them the special menu."

The girl led them through the dining room which the women failed to notice was filled with men except for the serving girls some of whom were invisible under the tables giving blow jobs to the men there.

They were led to a sliding door which opened into a large room with a low table and pillows on the floor at either end. The girl indicated they should sit and another girl appeared bearing two large glasses of saki.

Watching the women through the camera high in the ceiling Hiro was pleased to see them take deep drinks of the saki which was infused with special drugs his gang used to lower peoples inhibitions and make them susceptible to submitting to suggestions and gain control over them.

Soon one of the serving girls came in bearing large trays of food which she set before the women. This was also heavily dosed with the drugs to further entice them into his web.

Gail and Cathy ate and drank and found themselves getting drowsy as they giggled at the barely dressed girl who kept returning to refill their drinks. Soon enough they both fell forward into their food totally unconscious.

A hidden door at the back of the room opened and Hiro entered with two large burly men carrying bags. Going to Cathy they lifted her up and quickly removed her clothes then reaching in the bag they removed what appeared to be an Army uniform.

They redressed her, without a bra or panties, then carrying her to the wall tied her wrists above her head. What she now wore was an obscene imitation of her uniform. The blouse exposed her midriff, her tits were barely contained leaving her cleavage exposed with nipples poking through the blouse. The skirt was so short it barely covered her pussy and if she bent over slightly her ass was exposed. She now wore 6 inch heels.

The men then went to Gail and lifted her. As they prepared Gail a woman came in and started lifting Cathy's skirt and shaved her pussy. Then she started styling Cathy's hair and applying makeup to her face. When she was finished Cathy looked like a honky tonk queen. Her blond hair was puffed up and curled and heavy makeup colored her face.

When she finished Cathy she went to Gail. Lifting Gail's skirt she saw her pussy was already shaved. The short skirt left her pussy and ass exposed, Her blouse just barely covered her tits and knee high black boots with 6 inch heels fitted onto her feet. Her hair was teased up into a wild slutty style and her face heavily painted into a Gothic look with large black hoop earrings hanging 6 inches below each ear.

Both women were carried out of the room and through the dining room into a large room with a bar along one wall and a brightly lit stage in the center. Several nude women hustled behind the bar mixing drinks and handing them to men crowding around the bar or to nude waitresses carrying drinks to tables. On the stage two women knelt on all fours nude while two older women dressed in revealing leather outfits stood behind them spanking the girls asses with wooden paddles. Naked girls sat on the laps of men at tables around the bar while other girls knelt on the floor sucking cocks of men sitting at tables. On the dance floor naked and semi dressed women danced being felt up and groped by men.

Gail and Cathy were placed on chairs and propped up sitting next to the dance floor. Many of the Japanese men crowding the club stood around looking at the two unconscious women. A woman dressed in leather approached the two woman dressed in the obscene uniforms and opening a small bottle waved it under each woman's nose.

Gail and Cathy popped awake. Both were confused and disoriented. As they looked around at the naked girls dancing in front of them and the men standing around and sitting in the club they realized they were the only non Japanese there. The leather clad woman came to them and in heavily accented English invited them to dance. Both were feeling very excited and started to stand but the woman stopped them telling them the club required they wear leather collars which she quickly put around their throats. Each collar had metal studs spelling "slut" in Japanese across the front. She then helped them stand and guided them onto the dance floor. Once on the dance floor several of the girls came up to them and started dancing with them. Gail and Cathy both were much taller then the girls dancing around them but they were so mellowed by the drugs they were soon dancing without a thought engrossed in the music and vibs of the room. Girls were soon dancing close to the women running their hands over their skin and undoing their blouses and skirts.

Soon Gail and Cathy were nude, swaying to the music wearing only collars thigh high fish net stockings and their shoes. The Japanese men were clapping and cheering watching the two tall pale skinned women on full display. After several minutes of dancing an older woman in skin tight leather came up and attached a leash to each Cathy and Gail's collar and led them onto the center stage. They climbed onto the stage where two women on the stage grabbed their leashes and pulled them over to stand in the center of the stage where their collars were chained down leaving them bent over a small table.

They were there on stage with their tits hanging down, their asses on display nothing hidden to the dozens of Japanese men looking at them eyes filled with lust. In their drugged state Gail and Cathy were overwhelmed unable to resist and longing to be fucked before everyone.

Hiro stepped onto the stage with a microphone.. "Greetings valued patrons" he announced in Japanese "Tonight for the first time we have two degenerate foreign sluts joining us. These two American sluts are both soldiers at the base south of town. We will be breaking them in this weekend then hopefully we will have them returning regularly. We will also have photos and videos of them on sale soon. Tonight is their first stage show but there will be more to see in the next 3 days before they must return to their base. Hopefully by the time the weekend is over they will know their place and be fully ready to submit."

Both women were moaning as the other women on the stage were fingering them and rubbing their clits. As the manager stepped off stage the two Japanese women stepped forward wearing huge strap on dildos which they lined up on the American women's pussys.

With a sharp slap on the ass the dildos were rammed deep into them causing their eyes to open wide in surprise feeling the huge tool filling them stretching them open. Gail dropped her head but the woman fucking her grabbed her long dark locks and pulled her head back up so the crowd could see her face. Looking into the crowd Gail could see dozens of men sitting watching her some had Japanese girls naked at their feet sucking their cocks. Others had naked Japanese girls on their laps. The stage started to rotate and the men cheered as now they could see the degradation of the American women from all angles. The show continued for 30 minutes Gail and Cathy both came several times screaming in pleasure. Finally it stopped and they were released and led off the stage. Both were sweating heavily and they were led to a side wall where several women sat on a bench with their wrists tied to their ankles and a spreader bar leaving them open and displayed.

There were LED signs over each woman along the wall listing the price charged for any act desired from them. Gail and Cathy both had prices much higher then the other women due to their exotic appearance. As they sat there a girl came up to them and put straws in their mouths and they drank deeply to quench their intense thirst. The drink contained more drugs to keep them confused and willing to submit. The drug was also a serious aphrodisiac which made women unable to resist sex.

As they sat on display a photographer came out and took several photos of both the women. These would be sold through the club's website and in it's gift shop. More pictures and videos would be made of both over the next few hours for sale.

After they had both rested the sign over them lit up showing they were available for use. An older man with gray hair spoke to one of the leather clad women and pointed at Gail.

The woman came over and released Gail helping her stand up. "He wants to dance with you" She said pushing Gail towards the man.

Gail walked towards the man as she approached she saw he was at least 6 inches shorter then her but he obviously was turned on by her as she could clearly see he had a hard on poking in his pants. She became aware of her nakedness as she wore only boots thigh high stockings and the collar. She found herself excited by the man and the way he was looking at her.

She got close to him and he spoke to her in heavily accented English. "Twerk for us American slut " he said loudly "Jiggle that big white ass whore." As he said this he swatted her ass with his hand.

Gail was humiliated by the words but also felt unable to resist his commands. She turned and started shaking her ass at the man looking over her shoulder and smiling at him desiring to please him.

Cathy was lead over to another man and told to amuse him however he wanted. this man was a little older then her and only slightly shorter he was dressed in a clearly expensive suit smoking a large cigar.

"Dance" she was ordered sharply.

Cathy started swaying her body to the music as the man sat before her watching. She couldn't organize her thoughts enough to protest and felt herself getting excited at the man watching her naked except for stripper heels, thigh high fishnets and the collar. Her hands moved up over her hips cupping her tits which she started to squeeze feeling how hard her nipples were getting.

The man sitting in front of her started to speak "You are an American?" He asked.

"Yes Sir" she answered in a soft voice.

"You are very pretty but clearly you are a perverted pig your cunt is dripping wet." He said with a smile.

"Yes sir I am sir".

"You need to serve Japanese cock." He said in a firmly as he unzipped his trousers placing one hand on her shoulder he pushed her down.

Cathy found herself unable to resist as she got on her knees before him. She felt him grabbing her head and pulling her face towards his cock. Without thinking she opened her mouth as he forced it between her lips. With his hand holding her hair he bobbed her head on his cock. Cathy ran her tongue over the cock head as she felt it pushing against the back of her throat.

With his other hand the man was squeezing her tit twisting the nipple between his fingers. His breath was harsh as he whispered "very good cock sucker.".

Cathy reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit sliding a finger in her pussy. As the cock was forced into her throat a photographer moved around snapping photos of her from all angles.

Gail had been pulled onto the lap of the man she was with. He guided his cock into her pulling her her down onto him. Her legs were lifted up and pulled wide so her ass rested on the man's belly her pussy gaping open with the cock deep inside her. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth hung open as the man fucked her. Another photographer recorded it all. Gail moaned feeling the cock in her as she bounced on it.

The man came in Cathy's mouth as he held her head with both hands feeling his cock drain in her mouth. When he had finished cumming he released her head pushing her away from him. Looking at the camera filming the act he said "This is a good cock sucking slut" he said with a big grin "she is a pig that loves cock."

Cathy smiled hearing the words she was still wanting sex and was excited by being naked with so many men watching. A leather clad woman came and attached a leash to Cathy and led her over to the bar where a line of girls knelt on the floor. Cathy was pushed into the line and left kneeling there beside the others.

The man fucking Gail stood pushing her on the floor then as she was on the floor on all fours he mounted her from behind and continued fucking her as he slapped her ass and pulled her hair. Reaching around he grabbed her tit pinching and pulling the nipple. Gail screamed in pain and as the man shot in her she came with a loud moan of pleasure. Gail felt sated and collapsed on the floor gasping. Another leather woman hooked a leash to Gail and led her over placing her next to Cathy.

The two woman were brought drinks which they quickly gulped down feeling very thirsty. The continued ingestion of the drugs had both very horny and desiring to submit. A group of men gathered in front of them. One man took out his cock and approached them he slapped Gail's face with the cock then pushed it against her lips. She opened her mouth and the man's dick slipped into her mouth another man stepped up and started rubbing his dick in her hair. Gail quickly reached up and started stroking the dick,

A man stepped up to Cathy and forced his cock in her mouth as another man stepped behind her pushing her forward and entering her pussy from behind. Cathy felt the cocks entering her from both ends. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as the man fucking her slammed his cock into her.

Gail now had men on both sides of her she was stroking their cocks as another fucked her face. Soon all three shot on her face and stepped away from her. Other men stepped up replacing them. Repeatedly men shot cum on Gail till it coated her face.

As she licked cum from her face she was led on leash into another room where she was shoved into a shower to clean her up. After washing her off Gail was put in a chair and her hair and makeup was redone. Then she was pushed onto all fours on the floor.

Hiro approached her and spoke quickly to the woman who had done her hair. The woman stepped behind her and pulled a butt plug with a dog tail on it from a shelf. She spread lube on the plug then eased it into Gail's ass. On all fours with a long black tail protruding from her ass she was led crawling down a hall as the door opened Gail was led into the dining room where she had first entered. As she was led like a dog around the tables she felt the plug start to thicken in her ass growing wider expanding in her ass. Then the plug started vibrating. She found herself enjoying the feelings in her ass.

She was led throughout the dining room and many of the men reached out and patted her head or ass. After being led past all the tables a voice came on the PA announcing "This is Gail This slut is an American soldier who came to us to be trained to be a total slut slave for Japanese men. For 50 yen you may join in a gang bang of her tonight she will take cock in all holes until we run out of cocks for her there will be no limits just we do not allow permanent marks or injury. If you wish to use this slut please advise your server and give your payment to her."

Gail was then led back to the bar. She was led up on the stage where Hiro stepped up and announced "Patrons this American slut will be available for a gang bang in the slut room For 50 yen you may join in a gang bang of her tonight she will take cock in all holes until we run out of cocks for her there will be no limits just we do not allow permanent marks or injury. If you wish to use this slut please sign up at the bar the gang bang will start in a half hour."

Gail was then led around the bar room and into a large brightly lit room. Gail was humiliated at being displayed like a dog but found herself wanting to be fucked. She was pulled up sitting knelling she started rubbing her pussy. She found herself thinking of cocks and wishing she was getting fucked.

Men soon started to come to the door Gail watched them start filling the room soon she lost count of how many filled the room.

The men started crowding around her a naked man laid on the floor grabbing her arm she was pulled over and she guided his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her down on his cock. She felt the butt plug being pulled from her and suddenly felt empty.

The man on the floor started fucking her as another man got behind her and guided his cock into her ass. Gail gasped feeling the cock enter her another man stepped in front of her and grabbed her hair slamming his cock into her mouth. Gail was now filled with dicks in all three of her holes. She was overcome feeling totally under the control of the men as they slammed their cocks into her. Gail moaned in ecstasy at the cocks pounding into her. Soon the man fucking her ass came in her. She felt the cum spurting into her ass as the cock in her pussy continued sliding into her. She felt empty as the man pulled out of her ass. The man fucking her face had a strong grip on her hair as he rammed his cock in her mouth. Another man got behind her and forced his cock in her ass feeling the lubrication from the man before him as he slid into her.

12