Solo Ch. 04: The 'Reunion'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man you have a tight ass!" Luke said, "so tight!" He started kissing the back of Karl's neck, who was pulling harder on himself, when all of a sudden his impressive cock, without warning, shot a load of cum all over my chest and face, his ass muscles contracting with every throb as he still rode me. This was too much; I grabbed him to keep him still as I too came, deep inside his ass. This was an orgasm of new strengths for me. As I came my ass own muscles wrapped themselves around Luke's cock which was pushing away at my hidden g-spot and sent me into a delirious spasm as I pumped and pumped my juices deep inside Karl as he emptied his own sack over me.

Ass I was slowing down, a second wave of ecstasy passed over me as my g-spot suddenly felt warm and tingly and my ass muscles felt they were being pushed against rather than doing the pushing, and that's when I realised Luke himself was filling me up with his own delicious goodness, thrusting and throbbing into me, causing his hot cum to squeeze out all over my cheeks. When the action subsided, I was covered, literally from face to ass, in cum; mine as well as that of two others.

I headed for the shower and was followed in by the lovers. This time we cleaned ourselves rather than each other and Luke suddenly kissed me and said thanks for the fun. He left quickly and Karl told me he was going to meet his bit of female stuff.

Exhausted, Karl and I dried, and headed to bed, still in towels, to lie and recover. During the following night, we slowly played with each other and occasionally we mutually kissed each other all over. Though we brought each other to completion a couple of times, we were too exhausted for the physically endearing stuff of, what was now, the evening before. Both of us wondered whether Luke would be up for it himself with his mistress.

Early morning we decided to dress quickly, head for breakfast, come back to 'shower' together and then check out and head home. As we were checking out, Karl turned as Luke approached us and then he indicated the breakfast bar nearby.

"Hi boys. Karl, Jen has just seen you and wants to say hi. She's inviting you both over for a coffee. Come and say hi guys." I remembered then that these two have had a threesome with this lady.

I looked over at the breakfast bar and saw where Luke was pointing. His fancy lady was waving at us. She looked cute on first glance, to be fair, but then on the second look, she looked directly back at me and her face fell. As did mine. I was looking into the eyes of my wife!

12