Solo Session is Secretly Mutual

Story Info
Andrea thought she was alone. He enjoyed the view.
3.7k words
4.66
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi sluts! I hope you like my 2nd story on this site. Please feel free to share suggestions on things I can improve and what you would like to read about next. I would love to take in requests if they are interesting. This is a short stand-alone perfect for those looking for a quick flick. I hope you enjoy it!

Andrea enjoyed watching the sunlight stream from the open window as she laid naked in bed. One of the perks of nobody living in the house next door was being able to prance about naked in her room with the windows wide open. This was because her bedroom window directly faced the house opposite her. Due to a planning error both houses were constructed a little too close, with adjoining windows that were less than a meter apart.

Fortunately for her, the house next door was tied up in an estate dispute since the previous owner's death decades ago. So, she never needed to worry about her nudity. In fact, she specifically chose this room because of how close the houses were, as it blocked all other vantage points from which she could be seen. The gap which was between the front facing walls of the homes neatly hid her room with large, leafy trees from the boulevard. And towards the other gap, the large backyards prevented any accidental viewers from getting too close.

Being nude, felt especially amazing when she was feeling horny. On a windy day she could feel the air against her swollen pussy lips as she laid splayed open in bed. Plus, the natural light did wonders for her nude selfies.

When Andrea had men over, she had to reassure them that they didn't need to close the curtains when getting down and dirty. Surprisingly, most men still preferred having the curtains shut to completely relax, so she never pushed them to leave it open.

But on the rare occasions her one-night-stands didn't mind leaving the curtains open, were always the ones she enjoyed the most. It just made everything feel so much more heightened! Just a few weeks ago she met a guy who seemed as turned on as her, about sex in broad daylight. She got a little wet just thinking about him.

Their time together started like how most one-night stands (or midday in their case) do. Slightly awkward. Yet, as the day went on, they had a lot of fun together. Her favourite moment was when he pushed her whole body against the large window - boobs first, and fucked her from behind. She loved the erotic feeling of cold glass against her nipples, and entire front while his hot body pounded her from behind. Rattling the old window frame in the process.

This window was perfect at quenching a secret kink of hers that she never talked about to anyone. She was only 18 when she realised her love for exhibitionism. It all started when she became a sexually active adult in high school. She realised that while she always enjoyed sex with her first serious boyfriend, unlike her friends, she enjoyed sex more when they got naughty in his cramped car, than when they had his parent's house all to themselves.

Except for car sex as a reckless young adult, she had never felt brave enough to explore this fantasy. As a lawyer who wanted to make partner one day, she couldn't mess with her reputation. Being caught for indecent exposure or worse, disorderly conduct could blackball her from the industry. And if she was ever caught on tape by the wrong person, it could ruin her credibility as a successful divorce attorney. Courtrooms which still had an overwhelming majority of men would never be able to respect any women they jerked off to, especially through leaked content.

There would be no "accidental" wardrobe malfunction, sheer bikinis, trips to nude beaches, sunbathing topless by a pool, wet t-shirt contest or even being naked under a trench coat. Regardless of how much her body begged her for it. Maybe one day she would be one of those horny old grandmas' who was too old to give a damn. For now, she could only leave her window open for a non-existent audience and pretend her "imaginary neighbour" was watching her.

She had done a lot of sexy things for this non-existent man. From the run-of-the-mill vibrator induced petite mort to her self-experimentation with temperature play and teaching herself how to squirt. That last one was a lot of fun as she also got to lick the evidence from the partially shut window panes as she fantasised about her "imaginary neighbour" jacking off to the sight.

Her role-playing may have gotten out of hand in the last few months as her imaginary boyfriend was unfortunately the only recurring person in her sex life at the moment. She didn't mind because he turned her on so much. She even named him so that she would have someone to scream out for during her climax. Oh, her and D.A.N (Dirty Aroused Nymphomaniac) had so many wonderful memories together! Unlike real men he never disappointed her.

All this thought of sex made her realise it had been a long while since she last came for her D.A.N. She left the window open as she picked up her box of sex toys from under her bed, and kicked off her comforter to stop obstructing D.A.N's view. Her trick to make herself utterly soaking wet was to avoid looking directly at her window while playing with herself. That way she could truly pretend to herself that someone was standing just out of her line of sight.

And so, it began. She bent over on all fours, her cute butt facing the open window. Leg spread apart just enough for her pussy to be slightly visible from behind.

"What would you like to watch me do, daddy?" she asked, her voice low and seductive as she rummaged through her toy box.

"Oh yeahhh, maybe I should use the new butt plug you gifted me," she said while pulling out a new vibrating butt plug. It was a recent addition to her collection.

She had never used an anal vibrator before but her friend Olivia swore it was a game changer in bed. Or in her exact words 'When Sam was pounding me, this plug made me feel like I was being double penetrated by another man. "Goddd Andy, I was sooo wet down there, I screamed like a woman possessed, I am honestly surprised that my windows didn't shatter!"

Andy pressed her legs together from arousal as she read the features on the packaging. There was a 7-scale setting and a regular vibrate or oscillating feature. "We could pretend it's your friend's cock penetrating me as you watch." she said to D.A.N.

"Ohh, you love the thought of that don't you, you dirty perv! You want all your friends to see me like this don't you. You want them to see your uptight neighbour act like a common whore. You want them to know how I am, when it's only you around. You want to watch as they drown me in their cum, don't you? You sick freak!"

"Lucky for you so am I." she teased, as she spread her ass cheeks apart for him. She generously lubed her butt plug, still facing away from the window. Then slowly bent low until she was face down with her ass pointing up. She let gravity lend a hand and poured some more lube, this time directly into her asshole. She had learnt the hard way that you could never use too much lube during anal play. She used a gentle finger to coat the rim before spreading the lube inside her better.

Finally starting to push the butt plug into her ass. She controlled her breathing to relax her sphincter until at last, she felt the widest part of the plug enter her after a few agonising minutes.

Fuck, she had never felt this stretched by an anal toy. She let out a low moan even though she hadn't turned on the vibrator yet. She moved her hips, and clenched her glutes, adjusting to the new sensation.

"What about my pussy? We can't neglect it, can we daddy?" she purred. Should I use the classic Hitachi or go old school with my dildo?"

"Oh, you want to watch me do the work? You want to watch me slam that thick cock back and forth inside my tiny pussy? Oh yeah! Daddy," she cried as she started the vibe at its lowest setting. "Just knowing you are watching has made me so damn wet."

"Yes, I can handle this dildo, big boy," she remarked, rolling her eyes before another vibration distracted her.

"Don't worry. Thinking of you watching and desperate to touch me, just out of reach. It's all the lube I need." She had not inserted the dildo in her wet pussy yet. Choosing instead to hold it between her thighs and pussy lips. In such a way, that the dildo's tip touched her erect clit when she leaned over the box for one last toy.

"Don't rush me babe! You know I love teasing my nipples and need a toy for them. Oh, I do love these!" she gasped while holding two nipple suction cups behind her back for Dan to see.

"Ohhh you hate how they cover my whole areola from your sight, do you really, daddy?"

"I am sorry daddy, I am such a bad girl, hiding your own property from you." She said while rolling her hips to increase the friction between her clit and the thigh-trapped dildo.

Fuck yes daddy, my big fat tits are all yours" she moaned, though she refused to turn around. Dan loved seeing her tits and she wanted to make him sweat a little longer in anticipation.

"Sadly, for you I want to be a bad girl tonight, you are going to have to wait to see my tits." The tip of the dildo was now crushing her engorged clit as she pressed her legs tighter together, bending over from the force of her effort. She held the dildo in place, rubbing it against her pussy lips with a gentle touch to simulate a cameltoe slide. "Oh Fuck, babe. I can't wait for you to see how wet I have become."

She finally found what she was looking for. Two clothespins that she used often as makeshift nipple clamps. She felt like such a slut whenever she used household items to make herself cum. "I found the perfect thing to fuck my nipples without hiding them from you," she said while holding the clothespins above her head. "If they look familiar it is because I stole them from your garden when you weren't looking," she teased.

She finally turned around towards him asking "Did you miss these?". She was staring at the ceiling as she arched her back for him to get a better view of her boobs. She leaned slightly forward as she tugged at both nipples. Enjoying the wind caressing them for her. She bent her head down while lifting her right nipple and gently began to suck it. She stopped to give a light nip before hollowing out her cheeks to blow on it.

"Fuck Dannn, I hate how much you turn me on you sexy perv." she groaned, as she repeated the same actions on the other nipple. "Look at how long and hard they are because you won't look away, you horny freak!" She screamed while clamping both nipples.

She laid back in bed, spread eagle with her wet pussy facing the window. She knew that Dan could already see her swollen pussy with wetness glistening in the sunlight but she still held two fingers against each lip and spread herself wide open to give him a better view.

Unbeknownst to her, she was actually not alone. In fact, she had been watched from the moment she turned on all fours with her ass to the window - By a new neighbour of the nonimaginary variety.

After a long day driving his U-Haul the last thing he expected was live porn just outside his window. He was hypnotised by the show she was putting between her legs. Even though he knew he should look away, he was transfixed as he watched the raunchy redhead scream for daddy to watch her from his window. His packed boxes downstairs were a distant memory.

Time as he understood it had ceased to exist. There was no before, no after, just now. Just her. He was already shirtless to beat the heat while moving boxes, but he felt far from cooled down. Fuck me, she is so hot. Hypnotised by the view, he pulled out his hard cock from the waistband of his Calvin Klein's, with his jeans pooled between his feet.

When she finally turned her body towards him, he was blown away by how much sexier she was than he had imagined. Her face was obscured by her long-untied hair but he loved watching her fondle those long nipples and trace her puffy areola. And those fucking boobs. He could imagine her crushing someone with those giant melons.

Just when he thought he couldn't get harder she spread open her pussy, confirming that the curtains did indeed match the drapes. Fuckkk, he thought as he bit his lip to stop a moan from escaping. He loved a horny redhead!

"Only you get to see me like this master. Only you know what a horny slut I am for your thick fat cock" she groaned. Finally pushing the dildo into her aroused pussy. He watched the dildo slid right in with ease. "Fuck yeah,daddy" she sighed contently. "Or at least you thought you were the only one who saw me like this. Until you saw your friend underneath me, fucking my asshole." she said in a shaky voice while reaching underneath to increase the intensity on the vibrating butt plug.

Unable to turn away from the convulsing women in front of him, he started to jack off. Forgetting to breathe as he watched her tug at the clothespins. He continued to stare as her enormous tits shook in all directions, pushed and pulled by her erotic movements.

He accidentally let out a loud groan when she lifted her knees to her ears. Giving him the perfect view of her vibrating butt plug's flared base. Luckily for him she was too preoccupied to notice him.

As he touched his shaft, he thought about how he had never been this turned on in his life. There was a perverse pleasure of doing something so taboo like peeking into someone's dirty little secret. It was so sexy to see a woman without any inhibitions. Lost in her own world, cumming for her own pleasure. He realised that she had gradually increased the pace of her thrusts while he continued matching her rhythm.

She could hear nothing beyond the rhythmic slapping sounds of her wet pussy, her shallow breath and the hum of her butt plug. She was acutely aware of her own body. From the roughness of the bedsheet under her, to the wind blowing against her naked body.

"Can you see that he is balls deep in your slut's virgin asshole," she taunted her imaginary lover. "That he is touching me somewhere only my toys have been before. Feeling me in a way you never have." Fuck, Olivia was right, it does hit just the right spot. She was slowly pushing and pulling the dildo back and forth into her sensitive pussy.

She could feel the vibrations of the large butt plug all the way in her pussy as she increased the tempo. It began to move her dildo slightly too. The sensation of the oscillating movement of both sex toys rubbing each other through the thin skin between both holes was too overwhelming for her.

She let out a hushed quiet gasp, enveloped by the height of her arousal.

" ohhh fuck mee"

"Ohh fuck"

"FUCKKK"

"He is so big daddy, he fills me up so well" she sobbed as she pulled out the dildo to the tip before slamming it back inside her, in one thrust. Legs still up allowing him to see the erotic site of her vibrating butt plug moving faster now.

"Does it turn you on to watch him treat me like the horny little cock-obsessed whore that I am? Do you like fisting you cock to the sight of your slutty neighbour being split open on both ends!" she panted.

"He is cumming, uh uh, my goddddd he is cumming inside me daddy. Watch him cum inside my asshole," she choked out in a muffled voice while roughly fingering her soaked clit.

"Fill me, don't stop now. I am your anal whore. Just a vibrating cock sleeve for you to make all yours" she cried. "Fill me to the brim, I need to show...uh...daddy my first, anal creampie," she moaned with desire.

"Fucckkkkkkkkk" she hissed finding herself close to the edge. She was so far gone she couldn't control her limbs any longer. After a futile attempt at tugging her nipple clamps, she finally let herself go, giving in to her orgasm.

She screamed out for Dan in an unrestrained moan. Her toes curling, hands pulling the bed sheet, back arched and hips hovering slightly above her bed with unbridled passion. "I am cummingggghhh Dannnnnyyyy, I am cummingggg for him," she uttered in a guttural moan, trembling with desperation.

She leaned slightly forward, until she was sitting on the bed, using the weight of her body to push the butt plug deeper. Keeping the momentum of the orgasm going. Her arms on either side of her torso squeezed her voluptuous nipple-clamped tits like a perfect package. She rocked herself even more forward, until her dildo was pushed in deeper. She let out a languid cry enjoying the sensation.

As her orgasm continued, she opened her eyes. Expecting to see the all too familiar empty room on the other side only to be met with the sight of a sexy stranger standing bent-over as he started cumming all over his window in a surprised shriek.

She should have felt shocked, appalled at the invasion of her privacy, maybe even felt angry or freaked out, but all she felt was wetness dripping down her thighs. "Fuck...oh, FUCK! OH FUCKKKK! Keep looking at me..." she begged.

He was breathless, she really wanted to be watched. By me. Fuck He stared as she lifted a hand to pull at her nipple clamps one by one.

"Oh my Godddd, FUCK. You're so se-" she moaned distracted, "...when you stroke it, yesss, just like that. Don't stop!" she pleaded while biting her lip. Too turned on by how depraved she must look to him.

She was too far gone to be embarrassed, still lost in orgasmic bliss. Seeing her fantasy blur with reality made her want to cum again. But this time instead of closing her eyes she stared at the cock spraying cum in front of her, as she rocked herself back and forth from dildo to butt plug.

Back and forth, repeatedly. Allowing this stranger to see just how debauched she was, as she started to finger her clit again, making them both cum even harder. No words were exchanged, the sounds of their mutual moans alone, turning each other on. He watched her eyes role back from pleasure, as she leaned back, collapsing into bed to catch her breath. That's when he noticed the large pool of wetness dripping on the bedsheet just below her pussy. Fuck, if he hadn't come already, that would have done it.

He held onto his windowsill for support, catching his ragged breath. Gazing at her as she unclipped her nipple clamps, massaging her strained boobs. His eyes followed those hands as they moved lower, pulling out the dildo buried balls deep in her pussy. The sight of her gaping pussy now forever imprinted in his memory. Fuck me, he thought to himself as she turned around on all fours, her cute ass facing him as she slowly removed her butt plug as well. He sucked in a breath as he saw her cute little asshole stretching to let the widest part of the butt plug out. He couldn't glance away as her asshole continued to pulse, despite the loss of her vibrator a few seconds ago.

She slowly turned back around, and walked towards him. No longer the vixen who screamed at an audience of one, she was just the girl next door. Suddenly shy at being seen naked. She cut him off before he could apologise for intruding, "It's okay, my window was wide open," before adding nervously, "and I liked it." while shrugging her robe on. He noticed the silk robe didn't make much of a difference, barely contained her boobs and her nipples poking at the stretched fabric.

"Thank you, I will.. I mean I won't ever forget this. Your boyfriend is a lucky man" while stumbling to put his jeans back on.

"Oh, there is no boy-"

"Sorry, I thought-"

"He's just a fantasy" she blurted out, suddenly embarrassed at what that revealed about her.

"Well, that was definitely one hell of a welcome to my new neighbourhood," he teased, changing the subject and glad to see her laughing instead.

"Let's just start over, and pretend that never happened" she suggested, sounding unconvinced herself. She never wanted to forget her most erotic experience. They both laughed at the absurdity of her request.

12