Solstice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mamas, I'd be happy to get more for you," she said.

"Ask Papas when you get up to him."

The girl grinned and nodded. When she knelt, Alex looked at her. He'd never seen her before. "What's your name?"

"Danae, I just turned eighteen last month. Mamas said I should ask you for more of your treasure."

"Are we running low?"

"She said you are."

"I'd be honored if you'd do that."

"I've never done it before. I may need guidance."

"Danae, I would be happy to help."

She leaned forward and licked the tip, then swirled her tongue around it several times before taking him into her mouth. 'She may be a rookie, but damn, she's got potential,' Alex thought. It only took her a few minutes to finish the job and collect it in the cup. Her orgasm was sight to behold, and by the time she stopped shaking she was laying on the floor. Fingers began snapping for her.

"Wow, I've never had one of those before."

"See if mom won't give you a couple of samples," Alex told her.

Aphrodite gave her enough for a few more orgasms. The procession continued for about an hour and there was one other young woman who was in the same shape as Selene. Alex and his mother followed the same procedure as before, but this girl, Astrae, also eighteen, declined the cum and was still crying when she left the platform.

By the time the procession ended the cabanas were full and the orgy had overtaken most of the group. Alex looked for Astrae to talk to her and finally found her sitting with a boy her age behind a cabana. He knelt next to them and extended his hand to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Alex."

"I'm Jason. This is Astrae."

"Mind if we talk for a minute?" Alex asked.

"No, I guess not," she replied.

"Why were you upset?"

"Can I be honest with you?"

"I hope you would."

"I don't want you to be my first. I love Jason. Mom and Dad said I need to follow tradition, and you should be my first."

"Humm, let's start a new tradition. How about that?"

"What?"

"If your Mom and Dad say okay, are you ready to go for it with Jason?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Jason, how about you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Birth control?"

"I'm on the pill," she replied.

"Let's go find your mom and dad."

They all stood. Astrae led him to her parents who were having sex in one of the cabanas. Alex tapped her father on the shoulder.

"Mind if I interrupt for a second?"

"No, Papas."

"Astrae and Jason are in love. They want to be each other's first. She has birth control and I have a private place for them to go where they can be alone. They'd like your permission to do that."

"That wouldn't offend you?" Astrae's mother asked.

"Not at all. I think love is a pretty wonderful thing," Alex replied.

Her parents looked at each other and grinned. "We're fine with it," her father said.

Alex turned to the teens, "Cool, have fun guys." Alex and the young couple walked away. "See the big house in the middle?" Both nodded. "My bedroom is the one on the first floor at the end of the hallway. You have about two hours before anyone goes in there. Put something down to protect the sheet if there's going to be blood. Lock the door. Questions?" Both were grinning and shook their heads. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go!"

They ran together to the house. Aphrodite walked up to Alex.

"What was that all about?" Alex explained what happened. His mother grinned at him. "I like how you think."

"Thanks, Mom. What are you up to?"

"I'm looking for Selene. I wanted to see how she's doing. How about you?"

"Just wandering around. Have you seen Ariana or Demi?"

She laughed. "They're in a pile with Alexandra and Penelope, in the center tent."

"How about Dad?"

"Same tent, different pile. Why don't you come with me to find Selene?"

They walked off together and found Selene standing outside one of the cabanas. She was trying to be inconspicuous and watching. Being pretty much the only one with a robe still on, she wasn't being very successful.

"Whatcha doing?" Aphrodite asked her.

Selene jumped. "Oh, you scared me."

"Sorry. Did you try the sample?"

"Yes, it was amazing."

"Feeling better about things?" Aphrodite asked.

"I'm just really shy about my body."

"Don't you like your body?" Alex asked.

She blushed. "Not the top part. I'm too small."

"You don't look small. You look pretty nice from where I'm standing."

"Look around. There are breasts here of every shape and size. Almost every woman here has a right breast that's a little larger than the left. Some are big, some are small, and no one cares," Aphrodite told her.

"Yours match, they're perfect," Selene said.

Aphrodite leaned forward and pulled Selene's gown out from her chest and looked down. "Yours are perfect. What, 34B?"

"Yes, tiny ones."

"Google something for me when you get a chance. Ask what the most common breast size is. It's 34B. You're perfect."

"You really think so?"

"Show Alex. See what he thinks."

She turned to Alex blushing. He put his hands on her breasts. Her nipples hardened immediately. "They feel perfect. May I see them?" Hesitantly, and still blushing, she pulled her robe open. Alex smiled when he saw her breasts. "They are beautiful." He leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. She sighed, loudly. "Taste perfect too. Try one, Mom."

Aphrodite sucked on one nipple as Alex sucked the other. Selene moaned loudly. Alex slid his hand over her shapely ass. She gasped but didn't resist. Aphrodite stood back up.

"I was going to take Alex back to the house and collect another sample. Would you like to help?"

"I'm still a virgin."

"Me too," Aphrodite said, grinning. "I was going to use my mouth."

"I've never done that either."

"You don't have to, but if you're there when I collect it, I'll share it with you."

"You won't make me do anything I don't want to?"

"Never," Alex replied.

They walked back to the house and to a guest room upstairs. His mother had Alex lie back on the bed then laid between his legs. She began stroking his cock. Selene sat next to her watching. When the pre-cum started Aphrodite got some on her finger and offered it to Selene. She licked it off Aphrodite's finger. About twenty seconds later she started to squirm.

"His pre-cum makes us horny."

"Boy, it sure does," Selene replied.

Alex began massaging Selene's breast as she watched Aphrodite take her son into her mouth. Selene leaned forward to Alex and he kissed her. Aphrodite began massaging Selene's upper thigh. Selene's breathing increased and she started moving her hips with Aphrodite's strokes. When her legs parted just slightly, Aphrodite let her hand move to the girl's pussy. Selene sat up quickly and watched as she was being touched. Aphrodite milked her son and when another few drops of pre-cum showed she looked at Selene.

"Want some more?"

Selene bent forward and licked it off the tip. Her face flushed a few seconds later. "That sets me on fire," she said.

"Alex can help that fire with his tongue," Aphrodite told her.

"Just his tongue?"

"Lips too, but nothing goes inside. Wanna try?"

She nodded. Alex sat up and pushed her back on the bed, then when his mother moved, he rolled over between Selene's legs. He began kissing her pubic area over her robe and soon pushed it up out of the way. The first time his tongue touched her labia she sighed loudly.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said.

Alex hips were turned to the side and his mother was sucking him. He worked Selene's pussy over, thoroughly, with his tongue. She was constantly squirming, and her legs were as far apart as they could get.

"Oh, oh, oh! It's happening again. OHHHHHH!!!"

Her back arched and her hips lifted off the bed and rode Alex' face as she came. As she was coming back down, Alex came in his mother's mouth. Aphrodite crawled up and kissed Selene, sharing his cum with her as she came. Selene came again a few seconds later. When she relaxed, Aphrodite gave her the rest of the mouthful and Selene came a third time. Moaning loud enough she could be heard anywhere in the house. She lay there exhausted for several minutes. Alex and his mother smiled at each other, then sat up in the bed.

Selene opened her eyes and laughed. "Oh my god. That was amazing. Is your cum the only one that does that?"

"As far as I know, but you can cum in other ways too."

"Yeah, you showed me that already. Can you cum from having sex?"

"That varies from person to person," Aphrodite told her.

"Can we try?"

"Are you on the list for Sunday?"

"Yes."

"Then let's wait until Sunday to do that," Aphrodite said.

"That's a day and a half away," she pouted.

"Alex is going to be busy tomorrow, but I can make you cum too."

"With your mouth?"

"Um huh."

"Will you teach me to do that too?"

"On me or a man?"

"Both."

"Your parents are here aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"How about we talk to your parents. I'll bet they'd be happy to teach you?" Aphrodite asked.

"I'd like that."

"Selene, will you do me a favor?" Alex asked.

"Anything."

"Can I please see your body?"

"You promise not to laugh at my tiny breasts?"

"I promise." Selene got off the bed and shyly removed her robe. "Holy shit! You're gorgeous. Everything is proportional. You could be on a magazine cover."

Selene looked at Aphrodite. "I completely agree. You've got it going on, girl." Selene smiled and put her robe back on. "Let's go find your parents. Any idea where they are?"

"I was watching them in the cabana when you found me. They might still be there."

They went back to the cabanas. Her mother was laying on a table being eaten by her father. Selene tapped him on the shoulder. "Dad, will you teach me how to do that?" she asked him.

"I'd love to."

He got off the table and she laid down where he had been. In just a moment, she was licking her mother, as her father rubbed his daughter's ass. Alex and his mother smiled at each other and walked away.

Alexandra ran up to them. "Alex, can I get some cum for my dad?"

"Sure, how would you like to collect it?"

"Use my pussy and finish in my mouth."

"That's fine with me."

Alexandra took his hand and walked him to the picnic table where her father was sitting. She leaned over the table next to him. Alex slipped his cock inside her. It only took him a few minutes to get there. He pulled out and she turned around in front of him and began jacking him off. The first stream went into her mouth then she pointed his cock at her father, who moved closer and opened his mouth. Alex shot several streams the couple of inches into her father's open mouth as Alexandra continued to tug on him. Alexandra came just as he finished.

"Sorry, I should have asked first," she said.

"Probably, but it wound up where you wanted it."

"Thank you, Papas. It's much better right from the source."

"You're welcome, Cletus. It's getting chilly out here."

"Yes, it is. Let's start sending people to the house," his mother replied.

The four of them split up to relay the message. Alex walked into the cabana where Selena and her parents were. Selena was sucking her father alongside her mother. She grinned at him as he passed.

"Papas," her father called.

"Yes, sir."

"Selena would really like to suck you. I'm sure her mother would too. Could they?"

"Of course. I'll be in the big house. It's getting chilly out here."

"Thank you, we'll see you inside."

"No problem," Alex replied, as he left to continue spreading the word.

*****

It was about an hour later when Selene came to Alex in the house. He was sitting at the table with his family and had just finished eating.

"Would now be a good time, Papas?" she asked.

"Now would be a wonderful time. Where would you like me?"

"Mom has a comfortable chair for you in the great room."

"Lead the way. Selene, you're naked!"

"You and Mamas seem to have cured my shyness," she replied, grinning.

"You really are a fox, Selene."

"Thank you. Here we are. If you'll sit in the chair, Mom and I would like to do this together."

He sat in the chair and both women knelt in front of him. Selene began stroking him as her mother licked his balls. Her father knelt a few feet away to watch. When she expressed pre-cum, she offered it to her mother and expressed more for herself. Both women flushed a moment later. Her father moved behind them and began playing with both pussies. When Selene took Alex into her mouth, she went almost all the way to the base on her first try. After a few minutes, she and her mother traded places. The mother swallowed him easily and soon turned his cock back over to her daughter. After a few more attempts, Selene took him all the way inside. Both women began licking and sucking his cock, and after a few minutes they received his treasure. Both women orgasmed at the same time, moaning loudly.

"Thank you, Papas," her mother said.

"I'm honored, ladies."

They stood and each kissed him, then walked away. Ariana walked up to him and sat on his lap.

"Have you been avoiding me today?" she asked.

"I haven't seen you since we were on the platform. Mom said you were face deep in pussy."

"Except for doing Dad, that's right where I've been."

"Fun day?"

"Amazing day. Tomorrow I become your wife."

Alex grinned. "Yes, you do, and Mamas. Are you good with that?"

"I really am. The way you handled those shy girls really impressed me today. You're a wonderful Papas."

"If you see me screwing up, you'll say something, won't you?"

She laughed. "When did you ever screw up that I didn't point it out?"

"Good point. You know if you'd turn and face me, I could fuck you."

"Probably so. What about your public? What would they say?" she asked.

"They'd probably say, Look at that guy. He's fucking the hottest babe in the place."

"Good answer." She turned, then straddled him and slid down onto his cock. "I hope your cock doesn't get any bigger. It's perfect just like it is." His sister was rocking on him.

"Glad you like it. Your pussy fits on it really well."

Astrae and Jason walked up to them. "Papas, thank you for what you did for us. That was really special."

"I'm glad I could help. Was it good?"

"It was pretty good. We didn't know much about what we were doing," she said.

"We're going to keep practicing," Jason said, with a big grin.

"Good for you."

They smiled and walked away. "Ready to get fucked now?" Ariana asked.

"Yep," he replied. Ariana began bouncing on him and rocking her pelvis at the same time. "Fuck! I'm not going to last very long like this."

"Me either," she panted.

A moment later Ariana came really hard. Alex came a couple of minutes later, and the exposure to his cum triggered a second orgasm for her. She screamed so loud everyone turned and looked at them. Alex started laughing.

"That was a good one," Alex said.

"Tomorrow I take the elixir. You're going to be riding a wild woman."

"You're already a wild woman."

Ariana stood then bent over and licked him clean. She jumped when she felt a tongue on her pussy. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Selene cleaning her up, then experiencing her own orgasm.

"Sorry, I should have asked first," Selene said.

"Sweetheart, you can lick my pussy whenever you want."

"Can I lick it now? There's more cum in there."

"Help yourself."

Selene licked her again as Ariana pushed the remaining cum from her pussy. Selene came again as she collected it, then collapsed on the floor momentarily.

"You make good cum," Ariana said.

"Glad you appreciate it. I do my best."

Alex noticed that the house was quieter and looked around. Most everyone had gone home. Their father came to them.

"Alex, you'd better get some rest. You've got a big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'm about spent."

"I was watching you today. You did good," his father said.

"Right, you were ass deep in pussy all day."

"Yes, I was, but I was still watching."

"Thanks, Dad."

"Hit the shower, then get some sack time."

Alex said his farewells to the remainder of the guests then went to the master bedroom and got in the shower. His mother came in and joined him a few minutes later. After the shower they got in the bed. Both were asleep in minutes.


12