Solstice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no doubt she did."

"Adara, is there really no Papas where you live?"

"No. In our family, there are only two men left and they are both beyond their time."

"They're old?"

"Yes, very old."

"So, Gaia told your grandmother that you will have a son who will become Papas?"

"I will have both a son and a daughter. If you choose to help me with that."

"I have no problem with helping you. How did Gaia speak to your grandmother?"

"In a vision. They were on a mountain."

"Did she say what Gaia looked like?"

Adara chuckled, "She said Gaia looked just like me."

"When I saw Gaia, she looked like my mother."

"How does the fertilization take place, Alex?" Alex grinned at her. Adara laughed, "I know how, but is there a ceremony?"

"Have you read the Mamas book?"

"We have no such book. I did not know there was such an item."

"We'll tell my mom that. I suspect you should see it."

"I would like to see this book. Are there others?"

"Yes, there's a Papas book, a family history book, and a prophecy book. They're all at my grandmother's house, where we're going today."

"Reading English is very difficult for me."

"There's an English translation, but the actual books are written in Greek."

"I will ask your mother if I am allowed. Alex, may I ask a special favor?"

"Sure."

"May I practice doing a blow on you?"

"You mean a blowjob?" he asked, smiling.

"I was incorrect with the word? Yes, a blowjob, please."

"You're more than welcome. Where and when?"

"Is now a good time, here?"

"That's fine with me."

"Should I go slowly like my grandmother, or quickly, as my mother did?"

"Like your grandmother. That's much more enjoyable."

She knelt in front of him and Alex pulled down the shorts he was wearing. "You are smaller today than yesterday."

"I won't be for long," he replied.

As soon as she took it in her hand, it began growing. She smiled as it did so. As she stroked him, he grew to full size and a drop of pre-cum developed on the end. She licked it away, then sat back waiting. After a few seconds she smiled.

"I like how this makes me feel. It is a very pleasant sensation and makes me very moist."

"If we go back inside, we can taste each other at the same time."

"My mother said that only the women do that."

"Maybe where you're from, but here everyone does it."

"I would like to try," she replied, as she stood.

Alex took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. His mother stepped into the room as they entered.

"What's up?" she asked.

"We're going to play for a little bit," Alex replied.

"We need to leave in about an hour."

"No problem, we'll have plenty of time."

Alex pulled her nightgown off over her head then positioned himself on the bed. Adara was right behind him and straddled his face. Alex approached the task at hand the same way his mother had earlier. There was no direct assault on the clit or even the pussy. He explored the entire area with his lips and tongue for a long time before ever touching the most sensitive areas. Adara did the same thing and both were enjoying the pace. When Alex' tongue began teasing her asshole, she jumped, but then relaxed enjoying it. He could hear her muffled moans as she took his cock in and out of her mouth. When Alex felt she was ready he sucked her clit into his mouth and flittered his tongue over it. Adara came almost immediately. Her hips and pelvis were in constant motion. He backed off when he sensed her sensitivity. Adara increased her attention to him and in minutes he erupted into her mouth. Seconds later, she came a second time, then squirmed off to get him to stop.

"I like this penis and your seed," she said. "I would take it home with me if I could."

"I think you might have trouble getting it through customs," he said.

"You'd also have to fight four women in this household to take it," his mother added. "Get ready to go, you two."

"Yes, ma'am," Alex replied.

Alex and Adara showered together and were ready to go in about twenty minutes. His sisters and Alexandra were already gone. Di had Adara do the ovulation test. The line was darker than the control line.

"Let's test you again later today. If the line is lighter, you should be ready," Aphrodite told her.

"So, the fertilization could be today?" she asked.

"Today or tomorrow, probably. Today would be perfect. We'll have a lot of the family together."

"You do this in front of others?"

"Both the virginity rite and the fertilization are done in front of family. It's part of the tradition," Aphrodite explained. "Alex, we need to pack up our dark blue robes, the yellow robes for Adara and the girls, robes for Lydia and Elena, and our medallions, in case we do this today."

"I'm on it," Alex replied. He returned a few minutes later with things for the girls. Aphrodite and Adara had packed the other items. They loaded into the SUV for the trip to Adonis and Phoebe's home.

"Mamas, Alex told me of a Mamas book. Is it permissible for me to see it?"

"You haven't seen one?" she asked.

"We have no such book."

"Yes, we'll do that today. Alex, think of a way to get her a copy for herself. She needs it - today."

"Adara, do you have a cell phone?" Alex asked.

"Yes, an iPhone."

"Take pictures of the pages with the cell phone. She'll have her own copy. Problem solved," he replied.

"That should work."

They stopped and picked up another ovulation test on the way. When they arrived at their destination there were already about twenty members of the family waiting. Xander had brought Lydia and Elena from the hotel, along with Adara's suitcase. After spending about an hour meeting and greeting everyone, Aphrodite and her mother took the three newcomers to the safe and showed them the books. Adara took pictures of each page in the Mamas book on her cell. The other books would be copied later and sent to her. Aphrodite cautioned Adara about keeping the information within the family. She assured her it would be kept safe. Just before dinner, Aphrodite had her take another ovulation test. The result, this time, showed that the hormone level had receded slightly. Fertilization would take place shortly after dinner. At dinner, Aphrodite announced the plan for the virgin and fertilization rites that evening.

Immediately after dinner, Ariana, Demi, and Alexandra took Adara into the bedroom to get her prepared. Aphrodite and Phoebe took Adara's mother and sister aside and explained their roles and what they could expect. Alex helped set up the living room for the ceremony then put on his blue robe. He asked Demi to collect a semen specimen to use as they had done the previous weekend.

At the appointed time, Aphrodite, Alex, Ariana, Demi, and Alexandra were waiting in the living room. The rest of the family was seated in front of them. There was a bed that resembled a massage table between the two groups. Adara walked into the room followed by her mother and grandmother. They walked to the foot of the bed and the older women stood on each side of her. Aphrodite dropped her robe onto the floor. The other women did the same. As Aphrodite spoke, Phoebe repeated her words in Greek so that Lydia knew what was being said.

Adara, are you at least eighteen?" Aphrodite asked.

"Yes, Mamas," she replied.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, Mamas."

"Do you want to give your virginity to Papas?"

"Yes, Mamas."

"You wish to be fertilized by Papas?" she asked.

"Yes, Mamas," she replied.

"I'll prepare her myself," Alex said.

He removed his robe and then her gown and helped her lie back on the bed. Her mother and grandmother held her legs. Alex leaned forward and kissed her lovingly then massaged her breasts before kneeling between her open legs and feasting on her pussy for several minutes. He stood, took some pre-cum from the head of his penis, and touched it to her tongue. She smiled at him. Demi stepped next to her head holding the cup of cum she had collected. He stepped forward and moved the head of his cock between her labia several times, then lined up for penetration.

"Do you wish to give me your virginity?" Alex asked.

"I do, Papas."

"Is it your desire that I fertilize you?"

"Yes, Papas. I want the seed of Gaia."

Alex nodded to Demi and she touched the cum to Adara's tongue. Several seconds later when she came, he quickly slipped inside, then stopped. When she relaxed again, Demi gave her another taste. As she came the second time, Alex began moving. She matched his movements as she recovered. They continued for several minutes before speeding up. When she was nearing orgasm again Alex spoke.

"Dimiourgo," he said, erupting into her.

Adara got a shocked look on her face. "Papas... ," was all she said before her orgasm overtook her. She was bucking and trembling as she came. Alex realized they were again on the mountain top. Gaia stood next to his mother, looking like an identical twin. Alex continued filling Adara with his cum.

"We are honored, Gaia," Aphrodite said.

"Thank you, daughter," Gaia replied.

Adara and her mother seemed to be the only two in shock this time.

"Alex, you have done well. Your mother is carrying our son, and all three of the others are also with child."

"Thank you, Gaia. Lydia doesn't speak English, she can't understand what you're saying," he replied.

Gaia grinned at him. "I created six of you. I think I can probably make my words understood. When I speak, I speak in all languages. What you hear in English, Lydia, Elena, and Adara, hear in Greek. Let me be in charge. You keep humping."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"Adara has conceived a son. When summoned, you will all travel to Greece so that she may conceive a daughter. I also created Adara. Should you have one of those unnecessary tests done, the results will be identical to Aphrodite. Adara, today you have become Mamas in your family. Elena will now step aside. Alex has your medallion in the pocket of his robe. He will present it to you shortly."

"I didn't put a medallion in my robe," Alex said, nervously.

Gaia rolled her eyes. "Trust me, Alex. It's in there." Gaia walked to Alexandra and put her hand on her shoulder. "You are my daughter Mnemosyne, and as such you will record these events for the future." Alexandra nodded. Gaia put her hand on Demi, then dipped her finger in the cup and touched the cum to her own tongue. "Excellent, Alex," she said, smiling at him. She turned to Demi, "My daughter, Phoebe, the Oracle. You have been given the answers to the questions. Tomorrow, this entire group, along with Xander and your grandmother, Phoebe, will meet with you for those answers."

"What questions?" Demi asked.

"The ones they ask, of course."

Gaia took Ariana's hand. "My daughter, Eurybia, mistress of the seas and weather. Your role will be explained in time."

"No chance I could be mistress of partying?" Ariana asked.

Gaia smiled at her. "Maybe later. Don't drink and drive." She looked at Lydia and Elena. "I failed you. When the others left for America, I thought the traditions would continue in Greece. I left you no instructions on how to continue, and in time the group has nearly failed. The failures were mine, not yours. You have both done well with what few tools were given you, and I thank you. You will be rewarded." Gaia put her hand on Adara's cheek. My beautiful daughter, Rhea. They called you the mother of Gods. You are the mother, but not of gods. Mankind has chosen foolishness as their gods. They worship people of fame and wealth. You, along with Aphrodite, and one other, will be the mother of a new humankind. She stepped to Aphrodite and took her hands. "Aphrodite, Gaia in human form, you and I are one." She leaned forward and kissed Aphrodite on the lips, then turned to Alex. Gaia took his face in her hands. "Alex, you are Uranus. My first creation, my son, my lover, and my husband. You carry our seed and will pass it along to future generations of our children." Gaia and Alex shared a passionate, open-mouth kiss, then she stepped back from them all. "I'll see most of you again. Right now, I have places to go and people to see, and you Alex, and Adara, have orgasms to finish."

They were suddenly back in the living room. Alex and Adara were both in the middle of tremendous orgasms. The others were smiling and watching them. When Alex and Adara recovered, Alex pulled out. Phoebe stepped up and handed Elena a white cloth, which she used to clean both her daughter and Alex. She held the cloth to those seated and the finger snapping began. Alex helped Adara sit up then turned and took the gold medallion out of the pocket in his robe. He held it up to her then put it over her head and around her neck.

"Mamas, take care of that. It came from Gaia herself."

"I will. Thank you, Papas."

"I'm honored, Adara."

They embraced each other and kissed passionately. Lydia and Elena were talking to each other in Greek. Phoebe was listening intently to the conversation and frequently looked at Aphrodite with a puzzled expression. Everyone began getting dressed and straightening up the living room.

A short while later Phoebe took Aphrodite aside to a quiet area. "You've been traveling, I hear."

"What did they tell you?"

"Olympus, Gaia, was this the first time?"

"No. It happened when Alex fertilized me too."

"Were you going to tell me?"

"I was, as soon as I could figure out a way to do it without you thinking I'd lost my mind. You would have found out tomorrow anyway. We're meeting with the Oracle."

"What Oracle?"

"Demi, Gaia said there are several of us that need to meet with her tomorrow so she can answer our questions."

"Did you do something with your hair?" her mother asked.

"No, why?"

"Go look in the mirror."

They walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror together. Aphrodite had just a hint of white roots.

"I certainly didn't do that. Looks like a trip to the hairdresser is in the near future."

"Oh, I don't know. Women are paying big money to turn their hair white these days," her mother said.

"Not this woman. I like my black hair."

Adara was sitting alone looking out the window. Alex walked to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Homesick?"

"Yes, a little. This is my first time leaving my country."

"You're one up one me. I've never been out of the country."

"But your country is much bigger than mine."

"There's a lot of it I haven't seen. When I come to Greece will you show me around?"

"It's beautiful. I would love to be your guide. Alex, thank you for today."

"You're very welcome. When a woman becomes Mamas, traditionally she spends the night with Papas."

"Alex, we were touched by a Goddess today."

"She even kissed me. How's that for cool?"

"Cool, is good?"

"Cool is good."

"It was much cool," she replied, smiling.

"Is something else on your mind, Adara?"

"I don't know how to be a Mamas. I am a backward girl from a small village."

"You'll know more after you get a chance to read the book. You also have my mom, sisters, and Alexandra to talk to. Mom knows everything and the others know most of it. Spend some time with them."

"I am not worldly like they are."

"They don't care about that. Get to know them. We're all family."

People began leaving a short time later. Everyone went out of their way to say goodbye to the visitors, and Adara was treated with near celebrity status. It embarrassed her.

Xander stayed the night at Adonis and Phoebe's home. He had spent the previous night with Elena. Lydia had requested his attention that night. Even at eighty, she looked much younger and was still an attractive woman. He was happy to oblige her.

Adara went back to the house with Ariana, Demi, and Alexandra. Alex rode with his mother.

"Are you spending the night with Adara, Alex?"

"Since she became Mamas today, I guess I'm supposed to."

"That would be what tradition calls for. Don't keep her up too late. We have to go back to mom and dad's in the morning for the Oracle meeting."

"Demi's not real enthusiastic about that. She says she doesn't know 'a fucking thing we don't know,' her words, not mine."

"Gaia knows what she's doing. Demi will be fine."

"Mom, what did you do to your hair?"

"I saw that earlier. I've got white roots all of a sudden. I'll be visiting the beauty shop this week. I'm not ready to go gray yet. Who ever heard of a gray-haired pregnant woman?"

"Who knows, you might start a trend."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

When they arrived back at the house, Alexandra and Demi were waiting for Alex just inside the front door.

"Ariana is in the bedroom helping your new Mamas get ready for her big night," Alexandra told Alex.

"Did you know you are the only guy she's ever kissed?" Demi asked.

"Guy maybe, but she's kissed before," Alex replied.

"Girls only, she started a little different than we did. She gave you her first blowjob before ever kissing a guy," Alexandra added.

"We seem to do a lot of things different in our family," Alex replied, smiling.

Ariana walked into the room. "Papas, your Mamas awaits."

"Is it just going to be the two of us?"

"Yep," Ariana replied.

"I'm not sure I know how to make love with just one woman."

"You'll figure it out," his mother replied.

Alex walked to the bedroom. Adara, sitting nervously on the side of the bed, was wearing a pretty white baby doll outfit. He smiled and walked to her and took her hands.

"You look beautiful, Adara."

She smiled bashfully and stood facing him. "Thank you. I'm nervous."

"You don't need to be. The only real difference is that we don't have an audience this time."

"I think that is what makes me nervous."

Alex pulled her to a standing position and took her in his arms. Their lips met and they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. It only took a few seconds for her nervousness to disappear. Alex kicked off his shoes as they kissed, and his hands caressed her back and shoulders. Adara lifted his shirt to pull it off over his head. His hands moved from her back to cup her breasts. Her already erect nipples slid between his fingers, and he gave them a gentle squeeze. Adara sighed softly. Alex laid her back on the bed. He legs were hanging over the edge of the bed as he stood there looking down at her.

"You are a beautiful woman," he said.

"You are a beautiful man," she replied.

His hands cupped her breasts again for a moment then began moving over her chest and abdomen. He lifted the front of her outfit, exposing her breasts and abdomen. Her breasts were firm. Larger than his sister's, but firm enough they didn't flatten as she lay there. He leaned forward and took one nipple into his mouth. Adara's fingers ran through his hair as he did, holding him to her. Her legs wrapped around his hips and drew him in. She could feel his cock pressing into her.

"Take your pants off, Alex."

He unfastened his shorts and let them drop to the floor. As he continued kissing her breasts, her hand reached down and stroked his cock. She felt the wetness on the tip, then brought her finger to her mouth and touched it to her tongue. The effect was almost immediate. She felt the need to fill the emptiness inside her. Alex' hand went between her legs and moved softly over her already wet pussy. Adara sighed again as it did. He slid his fingers beneath the gusset of her panties and stroked her. Her hips moved with his fingers, and Alex slipped a single finger inside her. She moaned.

"Are you sore?"

"No, I just feel empty. I want you inside me again."

"Be patient. I'll get there," he said softly.

As he moved his finger in and out, she moved her hips with him and began sighing. He curled his finger to stroke the front wall of her vagina and her moaning increased. With a sudden jerk, she sighed loudly, and came. It wasn't an orgasm like she had experienced before. It was milder, less intense, but wonderful. Alex took the top of her panties in his hands, stepped back, and pulled them down. She raised her legs allowing him to pull them off.