Solstice Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? How?" she stammered.

"I can be several places at once. Shall we visit number two?"

"I may get a little time after all," she said, with a big smile.

"I guarantee it."

She delivered him to the other four and each time he left a persona behind and stayed with her. When they left the fifth house, he took her hand.

"Let's go back to your place," he told her.

"Alex, are they going to get the experience I got at the festival?"

"You just got a quick ceremonial impregnation. They're being made love to. Nothing quick or hurried. Shall we do the same thing?"

"By all means," she replied, smiling.

As they entered the house, they heard Nadia. 'Oh my god! I'm cumming againnnnn!' Aida smiled and led him to her room.

"Nadia seems happy," she said.

"She is. I can see and feel everything that's going on with each of the women. That was her fourth orgasm."

He turned and kissed Aida passionately as he pulled her to him. In a moment, she pulled him onto the bed. There was no ceremony this time. Their hands explored each other, both taking their time. Aida laughed when she heard her sister scream with her fifth orgasm.

They were soon naked, and Aida moved her upper half lower on his body. She stroked his cock and licked away the pre-cum. Her face flushed a moment later as her arousal deepened. Alex used both hands and lifted her hips, setting her over his face. She moaned softly as his tongue began exploring her already wet pussy. As she sucked him, Alex continued his exploration. Soon she grunted loudly and came. Alex let her recover before filling her mouth with the seed of Gaia. She came again. This time very loudly.

Nadia, in the other room, looked at Alex puzzled. "I'm in there with your sister too."

"Alex, you never cease to amaze me. I wanna see."

She climbed off the bed and quietly opened her sister's bedroom door. Aida was just about to sit on Alex' cock. Nadia smiled and watched for a moment, then came back to bed.

"I'm nearly exhausted. How about you give me that daughter you promised?"

"Whenever you're ready."

Nadia got on all fours. Alex moved up behind her and slipped inside. She moaned and began rocking on him. She neared orgasm quickly, and Alex said 'Dimourgo', then filled her with his full load of cum. She came a few seconds later.

As Alex finished with each of the women he impregnated, he said his goodbyes and left, vanishing as soon as he was out of sight. He serviced five of the other women at a time and in just over three hours had all fifteen sated.

*****

Ariana had gathered all the Mamas together and explained the new Alex. They were thrilled. Each of the Mamas from the different groups, except for Maori, wanted their own full time Alex. Maori explained that she rarely spent a night alone. After the meeting, Sena and Tani, from the Australia group, took Ariana aside.

"I'm passing the Mamas job to my daughter," Sena told her.

"Why?"

"She's the one carrying the son. Not me. It should have been her all along. I only desire my husband."

Ariana looked at Tani. "You're good with that?"

"I am," Tani replied.

"I'll let my mom know. Welcome to the Mamas family."

*****

Alex went to the shower and then to have a late lunch. Helena joined him at the table.

"I'm surprised to see you here. Don't you have women you should be fucking?"

"Already done," he replied, smiling.

"My sister said you might be coming to visit me one day in the near future."

"What are you doing after lunch?" he asked.

"I hope I'm getting a good fucking by my handsome nephew," she grinned.

"What a coincidence. He was hoping to give you just that."

"Any chance I might get what your mother got this morning?"

"A foursome?"

"Uh huh. She said it was spectacular."

"I think that can be arranged." He thought for a moment. 'One for Ariana. One for Adara. One for Nomena. Shit, that leaves six.' "We can definitely do that," he told her.

She stood. "I'll be naked and waiting," Helena told her nephew, as she turned and left.

Alex returned to his lunch. "Is this seat taken?" he heard. Alex looked up.

"Hi Cathy. I've haven't seen you since we arrived."

"I've been keeping to myself mostly."

"Why's that?" he asked.

"Kind of depressed that my dad didn't come. He stayed behind to record the end."

"I'm not sure that was a real good decision."

"Mom and I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen."

"How's your mom doing?" Alex inquired.

"She seems to be better. Someone started a support group for people who had loved ones that stayed behind. I went a couple of times. It's doing a lot of good. Did you lose anyone?"

"My dad, grandpa Leonidas and grandma Rhea."

"I'm sorry."

"It was their choice, but thanks."

"If you get some free time, drop by and see us. I know you're spread pretty thin. We drew lots. I don't get to see you for about six weeks."

"I suspect that's been changed by now. It'll be sooner than that."

"Good. I'm not very impressed with the other available men."

"What about Jason?" Alex asked.

"He either working, playing music, or with the twins in the Madagascar group. I'm okay. I spend time with Danae and my mom."

"Cathy, what are you doing after lunch?"

"Mom asked me to pick up some veggies at the garden but otherwise I'm open."

"Think you might squeeze me into your schedule?"

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Really."

Cathy hesitated. "Alex, I think my mom needs some companionship more than I do right now," she said.

She turned after being tapped on the shoulder. Alex was standing there. "I'm going to see your mother. You go with him," he said, pointing to the other Alex.

"What the...!"

"I'll explain it on the way," the first Alex told her.

They took their dishes to the wash area and left. After picking vegetables from the garden, Cathy walked excitedly with an Alex on each arm. Another Alex headed for Helena's house. A fourth to Adara's. The fifth went to look for Nomena. And number six went home.

*****

Adara was pleasantly surprised when Alex arrived. She was just putting the twins down for a nap.

"I wasn't expecting you this soon," she said, smiling.

"Have you talked to Ariana today?"

"Yes, she met with all the Mamas' today."

"Are you okay with me staying?"

She turned to him. "Okay? Are you kidding me? I'm thrilled!" she said excitedly.

Both babies laughed. She and Alex played with them for a few minutes before Pontus and Artemus turned facing each other and fell asleep. Alex took her hand and went with her to the bedroom.

*****

Alex found Nomena at the assembly building. She was talking with Aliki, who was doing the final work on the big map that would be put at major intersections.

"Hey studly," Aliki said.

"Hi there. Why are you in such a good mood?"

"This smile hasn't left my face since you rocked my world yesterday," she replied, with a big grin.

"Must be nice," Nomena grumbled.

"Nomena, I need your assistance with something. When you finish here, could you spare a few minutes?" Alex asked.

"Almost done here. Give me one minute."

"No problem," Alex replied.

In a moment, Aliki waved goodbye and left. Nomena turned to him. "Yes, sir. How may I be of assistance?"

Alex smiled, then pulled her to him, kissing her. "As much as I'd love to, I can't. I'm meeting your mother in about twenty minutes."

*****

"Hey mom?" Alex called from the living room, where he sat on the floor playing with Titanus and Terra.

"Yes honey?" she replied, poking her head around the corner from the kitchen.

"Nomena is going to be about an hour and a half late."

"How, pray tell, would you know that?"

"A little bird told me."

"Or a big Alex. I need to go see Helena anyway."

"Uh, she's busy too."

"Another little bird?"

"Three of them, actually," he said, grinning.

"Don't kill her. Where else are you, so I'll know where to avoid?" his mother asked.

"Here, Adara's, and with Cora and Cathy."

"I'm surprised. That leaves two more birds."

"Only one. Cathy's getting two."

"Careful with Cathy, she's tiny."

"That's why she only has two," he chuckled.

*****

"Mom's not expecting you for a couple of hours," he told Nomena.

Nomena grinned and dropped her gown on the floor.

*****

Helena was sitting nude on the bed when Alex, Alex, and Alex walked in. All three were naked and sporting erections.

"Before we start, am I going to cum every time one of you does?"

"Every time," one replied.

"And then some," said another.

"Are you up to it?" the third asked.

"Oh, hell yes!" she said, motioning them to her. "I'd like the first three loads on my face and in my mouth."

"On your knees," one said, as all three stepped to her.

For the next fifteen minutes her mouth and hands were busy with all three cocks. She was loving it. So were the three Alex'. They came one after the other causing her to have three, back-to-back orgasms, leaving her weak and laying on the floor. They lifted her off the floor and onto the bed and soon were drilling her in all three holes. About an hour later they left with Helena covered in cum and sleeping soundly.

*****

Adara and Alex, both spent, were cuddling together on her bed. Cora was lying face down, covered in perspiration, and still having occasional pussy spasms, but smiling. Cathy was still going strong. She had a dick in her pussy and another in her ass, when a third Alex shoved his into her mouth. After a final three orgasms, she collapsed onto the bed.

*****

Alex was on his back on the desk with Nomena, near exhaustion. She rode him to another pussy full of cum, then weakly crawled off the table afterward.

"No more. I can't go any more," she whimpered.

Alex wiped a small amount of cum from his cock and put his finger in her mouth. "One for the road," he said, as he vanished.

Nomena began to tremble, then curled into a ball, as another orgasm tore through her. It was at least ten minutes before she got up and went to the shower, then walked somewhat bowlegged to Aphrodite's house.

*****

Ariana walked into the house. "Here's the deal, Alex. You, well, about four of you, need to be with the China group tomorrow. One with Adara's group and three with South America. One will stay with each of those. That leaves five. The next day is Israel with two, and Madagascar with two. One stays at Israel."

"I'm not staying at Madagascar?"

"No. Maori is keeping herself plenty busy. The next day is our group, with the remaining four. If you're up to it afterward, send one to Australia and one to Russia to stay."

"So, the only group I'm not staying in is Madagascar?"

"Correct. That leaves you with two, plus your original, to use as you need to. One should probably be in Madagascar during the day."

Alex double checked her numbers in his head and came to the same conclusion. "Do I get a day off?"

"After you've visited all the groups you can take a couple of days off. How's that?"

"That works for me."

"Assembly tonight at seven. We're discussing the work thing mom talked about."

"Okay. What about festivals and celebrations?"

"You'll be off during the day but likely busting all nine asses in the evening."

"I may survive this yet," he said.

"If you have problems with the plan let me know. Nothing's etched in stone."

"Will do."

*****

The assembly met and agreed with Aphrodite's recommendation that they become self-sufficient. Each groups representative presented it to their constituents, and it became official.

In four months, the automatic provisions would no longer exist, and the people of Xanadu would be providing for themselves. After quadrupling the size and numbers of fields, it went off without a hitch. Clothes and tools were being made. Schools were operating beautifully.

With Alex' new ability, the help of the other men, and of course, the elixir of vitality, the entire adult population was having their sexual needs met.

There was a celebration at least monthly sponsored by one or more of the groups based on their culture and previous celebrations. The summer solstice was still the biggest celebration of the year.

By the time they had been there for a year, Alex had all eight sons, who would become Epapas in two years, and over a hundred daughters. The children grew both physically and mentally at an amazing rate.

Demi and Alexandra were both pregnant. And Adara had given birth to her second daughter.

The various cultures had blended and were less distinct by the end of the first year. There were many that had found love and moved to each other's groups. Cletus had even found a full-time partner. Besides an occasional squabble amongst the children there had been no problems. There was no theft or crime. Everyone had a purpose and seemed happy.

Aphrodite, with her amazing organizational skills, was spending much of her time enjoying being both a mother and grandmother. She had also finally accepted her role as Gaia, but rarely intervened in daily life.

Demi had advanced her skills as Oracle to the point that she was the Oracle and no longer had to reach out for information. Alexandra was documenting everything on paper and had created a library of the assembly for future reference.

There was no illness, and no death in Xanadu. There were a few injuries, but nothing worse than an occasional cut or broken bone. All was well in Xanadu.

12