Solstice Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mamas' wiped their faces on their discarded gowns then stood together holding their bowls. Demi dripped a small amount from the cup containing Titanus' cum into each bowl. Setting the cup aside, Demi and Ally dipped a single finger into Aphrodite's bowl. Each Mamas carried her bowl to a woman from their group and handed it to them, sticking a single finger in it before returning to their chairs. Ariana dipped a finger and handed the bowl to a woman sitting next to her. It took about five minutes before the nearly empty bowls were set back on the platform.

Aphrodite stood. "Partake in the seed of Gaia," she said.

Every woman in the building touched her cum coated finger to their tongue. In a few seconds the moans from the mass orgasm was deafening. Titanus sat with his mouth agape at the sight.

"Let the festivities begin!" Aphrodite shouted.

The finger snapping began again as the crowd began migrating toward the beds. The Mamas surrounded Titanus to congratulate him. Miora, after congratulating him, knelt and took him into her mouth.

"Watch out for her, she's a wild one," his father told him. "Pace yourself. In a few hours your mother will take you home to spend the night with her."

"Mom will?"

"She will. This is a onetime shot. Don't fuck it up," Alex said smiling.

"Not a chance."

"You'll stay hard all evening and can cum all you want. Don't forget to eat and drink," his mother advised.

"Okay," Titanus replied, then a moment later filled Miora's mouth.

*****

Ariana turned to Alex. "Any chance you could take your wife home and fuck her brains out?"

"I was just going to ask you that," he replied, taking her hand, and leaving.

As they stepped out the door, they were greeted by seven other Alex'. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," they all said at the same time.

"Just stay away from the 7-11," Ariana replied.

They gave her a thumbs up and vanished.

*****

Aphrodite and Alex were the last to leave the platform.

"Your fans await," she told him.

"I'd rather hang out with you if that's alright."

"All night?"

"You're committed for the night, remember?"

She raised her brow at him. "What makes you think you're the only one that can be in two places at once? I am Gaia, you know."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Remember that beautiful pond in Tennessee?"

"I do."

"Think about it. Take me there. I told you several years ago you'd figure out how to do it."

Alex took her hand and closed his eyes. When he opened them, they were standing on the bank of the pond.

*****

Adara was standing next to the platform putting her gown on when a clothed Alex walked up to her.

"What are you doing, beautiful?"

"I thought I'd head home. I don't care much for these things."

"Want some company?"

She chuckled. "Right, you're in big demand here."

"I'm never in too much demand to be with you."

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Adara," he said, as they both vanished.

"Where are we?" Adara asked, looking around.

"Somewhere in Greece about seven years ago. It's a place you wanted to show me before everything went to hell."

She looked around, then smiled. "I know this place. It about five miles from my house. How did you do this?"

"Smoke and mirrors. You should see my card tricks."

Adara took his hand. "Come with me. It's just beyond the trees."

*****

"What the...," Demi shouted.

"This is the house in Hawaii. We're on the roof part," Ally replied, as surprised as Demi was.

They heard someone coming up the metal steps and turned. Alex, wearing a flowered shirt and no pants, walked up carrying a tray of drinks.

"Anyone thirsty?" he asked.

"I'm not even going to ask," Ally said, picking up one of the glasses.

"Me either," Demi agreed.

*****

When Ariana opened her eyes, after her orgasm, she gasped at the darkness.

"Alex?"

"Right here beside you."

"Why is it so dark?"

"It's nighttime."

"Did I fall asleep?"

"No," he said, turning on a flashlight.

"Why are we in a tent. Alex, what's going on?"

"You told me when we were teenagers that one day you wanted to go camping here again. Well, here we are."

"Where are we?"

"Just outside Estes Park."

"Uh, how long are we staying?"

"Time is different here. In Xanadu time we'll be gone minutes."

"Alex, it's a beautiful thought, and I love you for it. But my life isn't here. It's with you and Terra back in Xanadu. That's what I want. Please take us home." In the blink of an eye, they were in their bed at home. She smiled and looked at him. "Now where were we? Oh yes," she said as she straddled him."

*****

Titanus had been at it for about two hours and had finally taken a break to eat. Nomena sat across the table from him.

"How are you holding up?" she asked.

"Okay, I think. I was starving."

"You've been a busy guy. I stopped by to warn you about something," she said.

"What's that?"

"My twin daughters are looking for you. If they get their hands on you tonight you won't have the energy you'll need for your mother. Alex, they're insatiable. Put them off until tomorrow. You'll thank me for this later."

"Okay, thanks."

"Save me a little time one of these days too. Not tonight, but sometime."

"Any other recommendations?"

"The ones closer to your age are good for a quick fuck and go. My age and up, although we also enjoy that, prefer taking our time and being made love to. Your father spoiled us."

"Yeah, I've heard several people say he'll be a tough act to follow."

"Yes, he will. Once you learn what he's learned, you'll be amazing."

"I've been kinda watching him. The women have a lot more orgasms with him."

"The deck is stacked in his favor there. He has three things you don't. Experience, for one. Second, his cock enlarges automatically to fill a pussy or ass. And third, his cum triggers orgasms. A good lover doesn't need the second or third. They're nice, but not necessary. A good lover needs to work to please the one they're with. Learn what makes their fires burn. That comes from experience and paying attention."

"Dad does that?"

"I've never spoken to him about it, but I'd wager he knows what every woman here wants and how to give it to them. He sure as hell knows me."

Cathy walked up to the table. "Hi Titanus. Congratulations!" she said, taking the seat beside him.

"Hi Cathy. Are you even old enough to be here?" he asked.

"Yessss. Your mom and dad both checked my ID," she replied, indignantly.

"What's an ID?" he asked.

Cathy and Nomena both laughed. "A card with your picture that tells your birthday. We don't use them anymore," Nomena chuckled.

"What are you doing when you finish eating?" Cathy asked.

"Make me an offer," he replied, grinning.

*****

Helena was standing a short distance from Cathy and Titanus watching them. He was eating Cathy's pussy. She walked over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mind if I give you a few pointers?"

"Not at all."

"Move over. Cathy, pull your legs up so we can both get in here." Cathy pulled her legs up and apart as Helena joined her nephew. "A pussy works differently than a dick. This whole area gets engorged. Start at the outside and work your way in. Like this." She took a couple of minutes to demonstrate. Titanus repeated what she had done. "Perfect. She's almost ready to cum, so we have to be careful."

"I thought we wanted her to cum," he said.

"We do, but when we decide it's time, not when Cathy decides. It's getting there that's important. An orgasm is just putting icing on the cake. The clit is this little button. As she gets aroused, it gets red and erect, like it is now. Just before she cums it gets softer for a few seconds. It you want her to cum, that's when you really work on it. If you aren't ready yet, move to another area. Change what you're doing frequently. If she wants you to continue what you're doing, she'll let you know. Move your hands over her body. Explore her. I'm going to count to one hundred. When I reach a hundred, I want her to cum. Get her close and keep her there."

Titanus did as his aunt had instructed. He brought Cathy close then eased off as needed to keep her there. Cathy exploded at ninety-five.

"Great. Keep practicing. When you get good at it look me up. I'll let you eat mine."

"Thanks," he said.

"From me too," Cathy whimpered.

Titanus sat up. His mother had been at the head of the bed watching.

"Now put it in her. She'll cum for you again," Aphrodite told him.

"No! It's too sensitive," Cathy warned.

"Leave her clit alone. Do it," she said. Her son slipped his cock into the tiny woman and began thrusting. "Harder," Aphrodite told him. Cathy exploded a second time a moment later, moaning loudly. "Nice," Aphrodite said. "When you're finished, go shower and meet me in your room. It's my turn."

Titanus' cock got harder at the thought.

*****

The remaining four Alex personas were scattered around, and each was entertaining one or more women. He always left them sated, and more often than not, exhausted.

He walked to Nomena who sat at one of the tables alone and slid his hands over her shoulders, cupping her breasts.

"Why is a woman so beautiful sitting alone?"

"I was waiting for some stud to walk up and play with my tits," she replied.

"I see," a second Alex said, as he sat next to her, sliding his hand between her legs.

"What if he did this?" a third asked, playing with her ass.

"I'd follow him anywhere," she said.

The three Alex' helped her stand and walked her to the unused bed on the platform. Alex got on his back with his cock standing straight up.

"Hop on," he told her.

She straddled him cowgirl and lowered herself, as the second Alex slid his wet fingers in her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, as the fingers in her ass were replaced with a cock.

"Any last words?" the third asked, quickly shoving his cock in her mouth before she could answer. "That's what I thought."

All three pounded her. Her continuous loud moans began drawing a crowd around them. They continued for several minutes before she came. She had just begun to recover when Alex came in her ass. She exploded a second time. Alex then filled her pussy, triggering her third. Alex emptied into her mouth causing a fourth as they continued.

"Another round?" Alex asked the crowd.

Nomena frantically tried to shake her head, but Alex, using his hands, made her nod as the applause drowned out everything. Once again, they filled her ass, pussy, and mouth, bringing her total orgasms to seven.

"More you say?" Alex shouted.

"I'm sure that was a nod," the second Alex said.

"Definitely," said the third.

They rode her for a couple of minutes before giving her eight, nine, and ten. She was collapsed on the table as they pulled out.

Alex smacked her ass. "Now, that was fun, wasn't it, Nomena?" She didn't even try to reply. "Can someone grab her a glass of water?" Alex asked, before all three vanished.

A couple of women stepped up on the platform. They began licking off the cum. Others joined them and soon the platform was full of naked shaking bodies. Someone put a cum covered finger in Nomena's mouth.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered before cumming again.

Phoebe stepped up and shooed the women away. The crowd began to dissipate. "You're okay, girl. Just relax." She stood there, stroking Nomena's head for a few minutes before she stirred. A few minutes later Phoebe helped her sit up. "Okay now?" Phoebe asked.

Nomena grinned. "I'm ready to go again." Phoebe smiled and put a cum covered finger in Nomena's mouth. "I was kidding!" she screamed, as she doubled over cumming again.

"Oops," Phoebe said, laughing, then held her to keep her from falling.

*****

Titanus stepped out of the shower and into his room. It had changed from a simple bedroom into a large suite. His mother was sitting on the king size bed waiting for him. She was naked and smiling at him. She patted the bed next to her.

"Mom, am I dreaming this?"

She laughed. "Your father asked that same question. No, this is as real as it gets." He climbed up facing her. "Titanus, it's our tradition that the Mamas spend the first night with the new Epapas. The purpose of that is twofold. It helps to seal our bond and it gives me the chance to teach you about making love. As you'll see, it's different than what you've been doing all evening. That was sex. You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"It was amazing, mom."

"I've retired as Mamas. So has Ariana. We're both committed to one man, your father."

"Mom, we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I'm honored to be the one to get this opportunity. I'm where I should be tonight. In my son's arms. Come here and kiss me." He moved closer and leaned to her. She pulled him in for a full-on probing kiss. He began nibbling her ear as his fingers teased her hairline in the back. "Where did you learn that?" she asked.

"Dad took me aside a couple of weeks ago and told me a bunch of stuff about foreplay."

"Show me what he told you about breasts." Titanus wet his finger then slowly began tracing circles over the areola, occasionally brushing her nipple. "Your father told you exactly what to do to turn me on. I'm going to shut up and see how well you listened."

She relaxed and let her son explore. He did everything perfectly, knowing every spot on her body that made her tingle.

*****

"Thank you," Aphrodite told Alex, as they held each other in the grass next to the pond.

"For what?"

"Our son somehow knows exactly what to do with my body. He couldn't know that if you hadn't taught him."

"That first night, I felt like a complete idiot. I had no clue what to do or when. I didn't want him to feel that way."

"Helena was teaching him how to eat pussy this evening. Just the way I enjoy it most. Did you ask her to do that too?"

"We might have discussed it."

"Why my body, specifically?"

"I love you. If you're going to make love to someone besides me, I want it done right."

"Am I detecting a touch of jealousy?" she asked, smiling.

"No. You're detecting envy."

"I can let you feel what I'm feeling with Titanus."

"No, I don't want that. What's going on there is something very personal between a mother and son. That's for the two of you alone."

"I love you, Alex. More than you can imagine."

"I love you too."

*****

Titanus had explored her and brought her to orgasm with both his fingers and mouth. She pushed him onto his back and crawled between his legs. Her son watched her every move. As her hand stroked his pubic region his pubic hair magically disappeared.

"We keep our men hairless."

"You really are Gaia," he said.

"I'm your mother. What I am beyond that isn't important. If you'd prefer, I can always turn in to an old man with long hair and a beard. That's probably a more traditional godly look."

"Uh, no thanks. I like you just the way you are."

"Good. I had no plan to change anyway. Now, forget the god crap and let me suck you in peace."

Her tongue went from the base to the tip, licking off the slippery pre-cum. Her other hand was kneading his balls. She continued that way for several minutes before taking him deep into her mouth.

Titanus moaned. "Mom, I'm gonna cum," he said.

She pulled off for a moment. "You'll cum when I'm ready. I'm in complete control."

She kept him on the edge for what seemed like an hour. Just as he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she swallowed him to the root. Titanus exploded into his mother's mouth, grunting with each ejaculate. She made sure he was drained before pulling up. Looking in his eyes, she showed him her mouthful then swallowed.

"I'm going to give you a choice. Would you rather I turn over and let you fuck my mouth, or would you prefer my pussy?"

"Can I do both?" he asked, grinning.

"Yes, but not at the same time. You only have one dick. Which would you like first?"

"Pussy, but I wanna see your face."

"Top or bottom?"

"I have a hunch you like top."

"Your dad tell you that?"

"Yeah."

"I love that sweet man." She straddled her son and rode him for a long time. He watched closely as he saw her flush. Titanus reached up and pinched her nipples hard. It took her over the edge. "Oh my god!" she screamed, as she came.

Her legs trembled and her back arched as she ground herself on him. Titanus filled her pussy with his cum. After a short while she collapsed on him. Both were sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Was the nipple pinch dad's idea too?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you have more tricks?"

"Yep."

"What?" she asked grinning.

"I'll show you when we get there."

"I'm looking forward to that. Ready to stop?"

"No way. I'm just getting warmed up," he replied.

"What's your pleasure?"

"69, with me on top."

"Deal, but let's take a quick shower first."

They were back from the shower in minutes. Aphrodite fluffed a pillow and got on her back with her neck hyperextended. She drew up and parted her knees. As her son climbed over her, she grabbed his cock.

"If I pat your ass like this, pull out so I can breathe." She demonstrated the pat. "You can go in as hard, deep and fast as you want. Ignore my pat and I'll twist your balls off."

"I promise. I'll pay attention."

"By the way, before you do this with someone, talk to them first. I like it, but I don't think most women do."

"Okay."

His mother grabbed his hips and shoved his cock down her throat. The feeling was intense. It took him a moment to remember he was supposed to be eating her. His hips were bucking as he drove his cock deep into her mouth and throat. Shoving his cock deep into her throat and leaving it there felt wonderful. Being distracted, he missed her first pat on the ass. The second was hard enough that he couldn't ignore it. Titanus quickly pulled out.

She gasped. "Pay attention," she said, pulling him back in.

As they continued, he got better with his concentration and was able to eat her. He erupted down her throat long before she was close to cumming. Her son rolled off and rested.

"That feels good but it's kinda brutal," he said.

"It's not for everyone."

"It's hard to concentrate too."

"I could tell."

"Sorry, mom."

"Honey, that wasn't a complaint, simply an observation. Roll over facing me. Let's try a nice and relaxed 69."

They turned facing each other. The slow loving pace made things much easier for them both. His mother came first, clamping his head between her legs. It was well after she had pushed his head away that he filled her mouth again.

She got on her hands and knees. "Get up behind me."

Titanus was nearing his limit of exhaustion until he saw her ass from behind. His cock rose to the occasion and slipped inside his mother's warm wet pussy. Her face was turned to the side, and he saw her begin to flush after several minutes. Using the last of his father's tips, he wet his thumb and shoved it firmly into her asshole. She moaned loudly and came a few seconds later. Titanus continued driving into her and working his thumb in and out. After a few minutes he gave her his final load of the night. He was asleep minutes later. She went to the shower then afterward vanished.

*****

"He's asleep now," she told her husband.

"So are Ally, Demi, and Ariana."

"Are you with anyone else?" she asked.

"Adara."

"Tell me," Aphrodite said.

"I'm lying on a flat stone. It's part of a Greek ruin. She's on top."

"Have you done a threesome with her?"

"She refused. She felt like she would be cheating."

"I suspect Ariana would too. She's been in love with you since she was old enough to talk. She even told her kindergarten teacher you were her husband. It was so adorable."

"I feel the same way about her. Mom...," he began, then stopped.