Somali Femdom Journals

Story Info
Somali Muslim dominatrix needs to get laid.
1.8k words
2.43
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Zainab Osman, a young Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Zainab was born in the Canadian Capital to an immigrant family originally from the Puntland region of Somalia. Like many in her community, Zainab is a hard worker who's striving to move forward. She graduated from Carleton University with a criminal psychology degree in 2018, and has been working for Stats Canada since then.

While at Stats Canada, Zainab Osman finds herself bored out of her mind. The workplace is split into two groups. The first is a bunch of white folks over the age of forty but under the age of seventy, who tend to be conservative and aren't in love with minorities, to put it mildly. They consider themselves true Canadians and long for the days before the country became so damn progressive and liberal. Zainab absolutely cannot stand those fuckers but has to deal with them to earn a living.

The second group at Stats Canada is racial minorities, most of them ranging from twenty-something to thirty-something, recent graduates of Ottawa's various colleges and universities. That's the group Zainab Osman is part of and it's where her loyalties lie. The two aforementioned groups aren't having a love fest but they work together in one of Canada's most dynamic, if tension-filled, workplaces. Welcome to life and work in the City of Ottawa.

When Zainab isn't making the big bucks at Stats Canada, she's pursuing radically different interests. The world of office politics bores Zainab Osman to the point of tears. The most exciting thing to happen at Stats Canada during Zainab's tenure was a large female manager farting loudly during an otherwise boring meeting. Zainab honestly can't remember the last time she laughed so damn hard. Oh well, it was a nice break in an otherwise monotonous day...

Canadian Government work is dull, Zainab firmly believes this and she will not be proven wrong. The only reason why Zainab works for the Canadian Government is because it pays alright, and she's got student loans to pay back. All that time spent studying at Carleton University weren't cheap. The private sector is undoubtedly more fun and unpredictable than Canadian government work, but it lacks the benefits and job security. Bored at work, Zainab often daydreams about the other side...

A long time ago, Zainab discovered the world of BDSM. Yes, the world of whips and chains, kink and spanking. Much to the young woman's surprise, there were lots of Muslims in the BDSM community and some of them even came from the Motherland of Africa. Muslims into BDSM? They do exist! Zainab learned all that she could about the BDSM lifestyle and set out to become a dominatrix. Let the world beware...

Is the world ready for a Black Muslim woman from Somalia to become a dominatrix? What happens if that dominant Muslim lady wants to dominate men from her faith and background? How will the men of Somalia handle such a lady? Zainab Osman knows that her chosen path will put her in the crosshairs of many in her rather conservative community. That's okay because Zainab is the kind of gal who welcomes a challenge...

Zainab Osman set out to prove that BDSM, and female domination for that matter, are not incompatible with Muslim life. In fact, the way Zainab figures it, Femdom, one of the most intense aspects of BDSM, might be a welcome addition to the daily lives of Muslim women and Muslim men. Femdom doesn't just empower women, but it also liberates men. Zainab is bringing Femdom into the Muslim community to improve relations among the sexes...

"Bet you thought I was soft and sweet," Zainab Osman said, smiling, while looking Abdullahi Ali up and down. The short, curvy young Somali Muslim woman clucked her tongue while seated on the couch, indicating her displeasure with the man kneeling at her feet. In every household, the lady of the house must be obeyed, or there will be hell to pay. Abdullahi is currently learning this lesson...

From the moment Zainab first laid eyes on the tall, dark and handsome Abdullahi, one fine day in the lunch room at work, she knew that he would be an easy mark. A recent graduate of Algonquin College's applied business program, Abdullahi is a newcomer to Stats Canada. Zainab figured she'd better get her hands on the handsome but naive Abdullahi before the white chicks and the gay dudes tried to get their hooks into him. Everyone is thirsty for handsome black men nowadays...

Zainab wanted to have some fun with Abdullahi, but not just in the carnal sense. Not that Zainab is opposed to steamy sex in any way. The freaky Somali gal loves a good dick down, but she also has other interests. Zainab loves BDSM and wants to share that lifestyle with someone from her faith and culture. Since there aren't any Somalis in the BDSM lifestyle other than Zainab, the young woman set out to recruit some...

"Yes Mistress," Abdullahi replied, and he proceeded to kiss Zainab Osman's toes, one at a time. Zainab leaned back on the couch, pleased with her supplicant's gesture of obeisance. Somali Muslim men should serve Somali Muslim women and obey their every whim, it might actually improve relations in their community. Zainab firmly believes this and the lady definitely practices what she preaches...

"Call me Mistress Zainab," Zainab said tersely, and when Abdullahi didn't comply fast enough, she slapped him hard across the face. Abdullahi flinched and Zainab grinned, nodding for emphasis. A long time ago, Zainab learned that dominance and submission had nothing to do with gender, race, or even physical size. Nope, the way Zainab figured it, dominance and submission begin in the mind. Dominate the mind and the body will follow, it's that simple...

"As you wish, Mistress Zainab," Abdullahi replied, and Zainab grinned. The tall, burly Somali Muslim stud was learning to accept female authority, and it's a beautiful thing. Abdullahi resumed prostrating before Mistress Zainab and sucking on her toes, just like a good servant should when dealing with his mistress. Zainab grinned, feeling a pleasant tingle down below as Abdullahi sucked on her toes...

"Nicely done, Abdullahi, you've been a good servant, now you get to clean my ass with your tongue," Mistress Zainab said, smiling. Abdullahi couldn't believe his ears. He watched as the short, curvy and bossy Somali gal got off the couch, and then went to the carpet. Mistress Zainab got on all fours, and hiked up her long traditional Islamic skirt, revealing her thick brown ass.

"I am at your service, Mistress Zainab," Abdullahi said, literally salivating at the thought of eating her ass. Somali Muslim women have some of the most amazing butts in the world, but they typically hide them under layers of traditional Islamic clothing. Those outfits show off their contours, but a man's imagination can only go so far as those alluring Somali Muslim ladies walk on by.

"Abdullahi, prove to me that you're not totally useless and eat this ass," Mistress Zainab said, and she proceeded to tease the hell out of her submissive by shaking her big booty in front of him. Abdullahi grinned and came up behind Mistress Abdullahi, as per the lady's orders. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, he inhaled the scent of her ass, and then went to work.

"I thank Jannah for that ass, Mistress Zainab," Abdullahi said, and he literally kissed her derriere. Mistress Zainab sighed happily as Abdullahi slid his tongue into her butt hole and began savoring the taste of her booty. Somali female booty juice is one of the most precious substances on the planet and Abdullahi definitely wanted some of that. Thrusting two fingers into Mistress Zainab's wet, hairy pussy while twisting his tongue inside her asshole, Abdullahi made the boss lady squeal...and she liked it.

"Oh yes, eat it," Mistress Zainab squealed as Abdullahi grasped her thick ass cheeks with both hands and ate her ass with gusto. The feel of Abdullahi's slick tongue invading the forbidden depths of her asshole sent Mistress Zainab into ecstasy. Abdullahi worked Mistress Zainab over until she cried out as she came. That's how you please your goddess, Abdullahi thought triumphantly, pleased with his handiwork.

"Did I please you, Mistress Zainab?" Abdullahi asked his dominatrix, once she came down from cloud nine. Mistress Zainab smiled and nodded, a look of surprise and gratitude on her lovely face. The Somali Muslim dominatrix slowly rose to her feet, and gestured for her submissive to do the same. Abdullahi stood over Mistress Zainab, a coy smile on his darkly handsome face...

"Fuck yeah," Mistress Zainab replied, and she looked Abdullahi up and down, a hungry look on her beautiful face. What happened next surprised the hell out of Abdullahi. The tall young Somali Muslim guy was surprised to see Mistress Zainab further assert her dominance over him...this time by getting on her knees and sucking his dick! Femdom is definitely okay by me, Abdullahi thought as Mistress Zainab sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow...

After getting Abdullahi's dick hard as a rock, Mistress Zainab looked up at him, a wicked grin on her face. Abdullahi returned his favorite dominatrix's gaze and nodded, for he knew exactly what she wanted. Even a strong black Muslim woman needs a good dicking down once in a while, Abdullahi thought to himself while stroking his dick. Time for a brother to tap Mistress Zainab's big booty, for real...

"Come ride this dick," Abdullahi told Mistress Zainab, and she licked her lips, looked at him and then nodded. What followed was the most hard-core dick down to ever occur between a Muslim dominatrix and her so-called submissive. Abdullahi took charge, putting Mistress Zainab on all fours and then smacking her big beautiful ass for good measure. Instead of protesting, the bossy gal purred like a kitten...

"We're gonna see who's boss," Abdullahi said as he gripped Mistress Zainab's hips and thrust his hard dick deep inside of her. Mistress Zainab gasped as Abdullahi's big dick filled her pussy. It felt wonderful to feel a Somali dick inside of her once again. As Abdullahi pounded away at her, Mistress Zainab began grinding her ass against him. She wanted more of that magic dick inside of her, that's for sure...

"Thank you, I needed that," Mistress Zainab told Abdullahi, after hours of steamy, vagina-bruising sex. Abdullahi grinned, pleased with the lady's choice of words. Having concluded this session of BDSM-turned-sex, Mistress Zainab and Abdullahi showered, got dressed and then went their separate ways. For these hard-working professionals operating in the Capital of Canada, life goes on. Simple as that. Sex and kink simply allows them to recharge before focusing on what truly matters...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers