Some Adventures after Our Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter.
7.3k words
3.65
4.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately there wasn't any drama arising from our conversation about Heath and Chloe, it was never discussed again. Nothing ever did eventuate involving them. In fact shortly after, Heath moved up north to take up an apprenticeship and Chloe moved to the city for university.

The five of us enjoyed some great sexual experiences over the next several months. Sometimes all together and other times in pairs or threesomes. We always made sure to be completely honest and kept no secrets, ensuring there wasn't any dramas to spoil our happy arrangement.

Of course things were too good to be true and just like many probably predicted, we hit a snag. While I knew this was always a possibility, I was surprised at the source of our drama, Tom. He became very possessive of Maddie. Little things at first, like buying her gifts, taking her into another room when we were together and constantly calling or texting when he wasn't with us.

It reached a head when he turned up unannounced while we were entertaining (in a non sexual way) an old school mate of mine. Tom made a huge scene and accused Maddie of fucking my mate. It was quite embarrassing and my friend was a little confused by the whole scene. After we eventually got Tom straightened out and on his way we did our best to explain the outburst to my mate, without giving too much away. I'm not sure how successful we were but he didn't push the issue.

The next day Tom rang and was very apologetic. We told him that we didn't need these kinds of complications in our lives so we were ending our arrangement with him. Maddie and I also decided that continuing with Ben and Cassie could potentially cause problems between them and Tom. We called them and told them what had happened and our decision to quit our little sex group. They agreed and we all promised to get together socially once things settled a bit.

Maddie and I settled back into a traditional marriage after this, apart from our arrangement with Sean and Emma. We had a bit going on in our lives, including our first grandchild, so extra marital sex was not something we really missed. We were both satisfied. The topic of involving others was discussed and we agreed that if it happened it happened, but neither of us were pursuing anything at this time.

This lasted about ten months. I got a message from Maddie one Friday afternoon saying she was going for a drink with some work mates. I didn't think much of it until several hours had passed and she still wasn't home. I messaged her to make sure she was okay and she told me everything was great, she had met up with some girlfriends and lost track of time. I told her to have fun and I'd see her when she got home.

Another two hours passed and I got the following message, "is my hall pass still valid?"

I was surprised but not concerned and replied, "of course, details?"

Next I got a picture from her. It was a photo of her in the arms of a very young looking guy. She followed this up with a message, "I found a new friend so I might be late. Love you xxx."

I replied that I loved her too and told her to have fun, stay safe and I looked forward to hearing all about her night.

Despite all of our previous adventures I was surprised at Maddie's behaviour. Our home town isn't huge and everyone knows someone who knows someone. Her hooking up with another man in public would be hot gossip! I wanted to point this out to Maddie but didn't want to discourage her from having fun. I also knew she was aware of the need for discretion and trusted her to be careful.

I got myself sorted for the night and had just climbed into bed when I heard Maddie's car pull into the garage. Shortly after she came into the bedroom with a cheeky smile on her face. I was surprised she was home so soon as it hadn't been much over an hour since she sent the photo. I asked her about her night and she told me it was a bit of a let down but she still had a bit of a story to tell me, though I had to wait until after her shower.

Once showered she crawled into bed naked and reached for my cock while giving me a kiss. She asked if I was ready to hear about her night. I told her I couldn't wait and to not leave out any details!

I will let her share in her own words.

Maddie

A few of us decided to have a few knock off drinks so we headed to the pub down the road from work. It was great to forget about work and just chat. I was conscious of having to drive so after my first wine I switched to soft drink. The group gradually left and I was about to also when I ran into Zoe and Tara, old friends who I hadn't seen in years. They convinced me to hang out for a while, which was great cause we had a lot to catch up on.

When the girls said they had to get going we said our goodbyes and I decided to visit the ladies room before leaving. When I walked out of the toilet, I literally ran into this guy. He was very apologetic and insisted on buying me a drink to make up for being so clumsy. Because I had been drinking soft drink I figured a wine before leaving might be a great way to finish the night.

I sat at a table in the corner while he went to grab us a drink each. When he came back he introduced himself as Clint. We made some small talk and he told me he had just finished university and secured a job as a Paramedic in town. He still lived down the coast and was here today for orientation. He hoped to eventually get a position closer to home but for now planned on commuting for his shifts.

Clint was quite cute and very confident, even cocky. I was intrigued by the attention he was paying me as I was old enough to be his mother! Eventually he asked about my wedding ring and whether my husband was going to come in and kick his butt for chatting up his wife. I teased him by asking if 'chatting me up' was what he was doing. He replied that he was and asked how he was going.

I told him, "so far so good."

He then asked, "so you aren't worried about cheating on your husband?"

I think my answer shocked him. "It's not cheating if my husband gives me permission."

That's when I messaged you and sent the picture. This was like a red rag to a bull! He moved closer to me and tried to put his arm around me. I stopped him and told him that nothing was going to happen in public. He suggested we leave then. I agreed but told him we couldn't leave together. We made a plan for us to leave separately and meet at his car.

I got there first and had to wait a few minutes. When he joined me he again tried to embrace me but I again stopped him and said unlock your car and let's get out of here. We were in the car and driving off in a flash!

It hadn't occurred to me that he had nowhere to take me until we pulled up to a picnic area on the edge of town. It was a quiet area that I was comfortable with, so when he put the moves on me this time I didn't resist. We kissed with increasing passion. He fondled my boobs, eventually getting them out of my dress and sucking on my nipples. I was on fire! The whole situation was so naughty!

I decided to see what he had in his pants for me. I pulled back from him and pushed him back into his seat. Then I undid his pants and he lifted his bum while I pulled his pants and jocks down. It was fairly dark, but there was enough light to see that he had a very impressive prick. Long and thick! I let out an involuntary moan when I saw it and wrapped my hand around it.

At this point he went from cute and a bit cocky to a complete arsehole. He started trash talking, saying stuff like, "yeah, you like my big cock. Bigger than you get at home hey?"

I was about to give him a big dressing down for this when he suddenly exploded! Come went everywhere. I couldn't believe someone so cocky was so useless!

He must have been so embarrassed. He started trying to make excuses and promising he'd be good to go again soon. I wiped the come off my hand onto his shirt and redressed myself. Then I let him have it.

"What the fuck is with all that shit you were talking? My husband is a great fuck and not some wimpy cuckold! We have a great sex life but do enjoy some adventures with others. Yeah, you do have a big dick but what the fuck is the use of it if you come at the slightest touch?"

Now he was really feeling like shit. I actually felt a bit sorry for him. He almost started to cry before composing himself and admitting he didn't have much experience with women. He told me he had only had one girlfriend who he'd been with since high school. They were together right through university and only recently broke up. Clint told me that it got a bit nasty and he had told her their sex life had been ordinary. She had blamed him saying that he was too passive in bed. He told me that since the breakup he started watching a lot of porn and saw men dominating women and talking trash. Clint thought that was what he needed to do.

"Oh honey," I said. "Porn is entertainment, it's not real life. I'm sure some women like it a bit rough and some dirty talk, but not all of us. Certainly not me! Well maybe occasionally, but not when you are trashing my husband."

He looked at me sadly and said, "I'm so sorry. I was nervous being with you cause I knew you are so much more experienced and I wanted to impress you. "

I replied, "what would have impressed me would have been if you had made me feel special. Taken time to ensure my pleasure."

He brightened up and asked, "can we try again? Maybe you can guide me and teach me to be a better lover."

"Sorry," I apologised, "but the moment has past. Its probably best if you take me back to my car."

The moment had past for me and him, but I was still horny and wanted to get home to my husband for a proper fuck!

He mumbled something about his parents expecting him home by now.

"OMG!" I thought, "he still lives with his parents! They are probably younger than me!"

This both excited and shamed me!

He was silent as he started the car and headed back to the pub. Eventually, he nervously asked if he could see me again. I told him it depended on how he acted from now on. When he asked what that meant, I told him that a gentleman would call a girl the next day, after all I had gotten him off even if we didn't have sex. I also reminded him that I was married and discretion was essential.

Before I got out of the car back at the pub I gave him a hug and told him to drive safe. He asked for my number and I decided to make him work for his second chance. I told him that he knew my name and he could look me up on messenger.

When I got home I decided to tease you a bit and make you wait while I had a shower.

"So, what do you think of my night?"

Pete

I enjoyed hearing Maddie's story and was glad she stood up for me. I was also proud that she had such a strong effect on a young guy. It had also had an effect on Maddie and she was dynamite that night. We fucked for hours. I came twice, once in her mouth and once in her pussy. She came several times.

The next day I asked Maddie what she planned on doing about Clint. She told me she hadn't thought too much about it as she was waiting to see if he contacted her. I called bullshit and she admitted that she was hoping to explore this new adventure.

Clint messaged around lunch time and I had Maddie set up a group chat including me. This made it clear to him that anything he said to her, was being read by me.

Over the next week or two there was regular messages exchanged between them. Nothing too sexual, just getting to know each other. Maddie confided in me that she thought of Clint as a bit of a project. She wanted to teach him how to treat a girl. After some pushing from me, she agreed that she hoped these lessons extended to the bedroom.

I played a part in Clint's learning, flirting with Maddie in the group chat and sending a few suggestive messages. He got the hint and started doing the same.

By week three Maddie told me it was time for the next phase. I asked her what this meant and she was a bit coy. I pushed for more information and she said, "practical lessons." But after a short pause added, "but I'm not letting him fuck me...... yet."

I could see a severe case of 'blue balls' in Clint's future.

Basically the plan was to invite Clint over on the weekend to meet me. We would all have a few drinks and discuss our expectations of any relationship they might get involved in, specifically his total respect of me. If things went well she expected some physical intimacy without sex.

So the plans were made and Clint agreed to coming over on Saturday evening around six. It was also made clear that he wouldn't be staying the night. No mention of sex was mentioned, though there was some innuendo.

Saturday was spent catching up on jobs around the house and preparing a pulled pork for dinner. Little was spoken about the up coming evening. At about four-thirty Maddie told me she was going to shower and get ready. I told her I would finish what I was doing and do the same.

Half an hour past by the time I entered the bathroom and Maddie was stepping out of the shower. The first thing I noticed was her pussy. Over recent months she had let her pubes grow and had a full bush. This night however she had shaved her pussy lips and just left a small landing strip above. I couldn't let this past and commented, "seems like a bit of preparation for someone not expecting to get laid tonight!"

She smiled and replied, "I said I wasn't going fuck him, didn't say I wasn't going to let him check out what he was missing!"

This was interesting but I let it go. I guess I wanted to keep some suspense as to what might happen. I really enjoyed watching my wife being sexual with others and it had been a while, so I was excited for the night.

Naturally I was ready before Maddie and went out to get things ready for the arrival of our guest. When Maddie entered the kitchen she looked awesome! She had dressed in a summer dress that buttoned from top to bottom in the front. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were protruding prominently. When she gave me a hug I squeezed her bum and discovered she wasn't wearing any panties either. I didn't make any comment about her attire as we both opened a drink and chilled in the lounge.

Clint arrived right on time. I opened the door and extended my hand for a welcoming handshake. Although he appeared nervous, he accepted my hand and formally introduced himself. Over the next hour or two we made small talk while we had a few drinks and ate dinner. After eating and cleaning up we moved to the lounge room where Maddie and I shared the two seat lounge and Clint sat in the single opposite us.

Once we were all settled I decided to start the conversation we all knew was coming.

"Okay Clint, let's get everything out in the open. Maddie and I have been married for almost three decades and are very committed and happy. Over the last year or so we have decided to expand our horizons and open up our relationship to include others. Since making this choice we have both enjoyed extra-marital sex, both together and separately. At all times we have been completely open and honest with each other, including her encounter with you."

When I said this last bit I noticed Clint squirm a little uncomfortably in his chair.

"So," I continued. "If you are willing to respect us and our situation, you are welcome to join in. I am straight and have no interest in any intimacy with you, but I will often be present when you and Maddie get together. Sometimes I will be joining in, sometimes just watching. I won't rule out you and Maddie playing without me, but rest assured she will tell me EVERYTHING that happens when I'm not around."

Clint took a moment to process what I'd said before replying, "I've heard about wife sharing and promise to be discrete and respectful. This sounds too good to be true! I'm in!"

I looked to Maddie and asked if she wanted to add anything. She shook her head before saying, "how about you boys swap places."

I gave Maddie a passionate kiss before standing and gesturing for Clint to take my place. Once we had taken up our new positions, Maddie put her arm around Clint and whispered, "I'll tell you up front that you won't be fucking me tonight. After our last time together you will have to earn it. The good news is that I'm giving you the chance to make me feel special and give me pleasure, that way in the future I will give myself to you completely."

Once she finished speaking, Maddie leaned in and kissed Clint. There passion grew and it wasn't long before I could see their tongues probing each other's mouths.

Clint's hands started exploring Maddie's body. Tentatively at first but with growing urgency. When he started rubbing her crotch over her dress I decided to offer some advice.

"Clint, mate, steady up. Kiss your way down her body slowly, unbuttoning her dress as you go. Take your time, she really loves attention to her boobs."

Clint took on my advice. He kissed down her neck to the top of her dress. Then he started the process of undoing a button and kissing the exposed area. Once he had enough buttons undone to expose her tits he spent time worshipping each of them. Sucking her nipples, alternating between them.

Maddie laid her head back, enjoying the sensation. After a while she gently guided him further down by pushing on his head. Clint took the hint and worked his way down. Once all the buttons were undone, Maddie pushed him away and stood to completely remove her dress. She sat back down leaning against the arm rest. With one leg on the couch and one on the floor, Maddie pointed to her exposed, wet pussy.

Clint took the hint and dove in. He started licking her juicy cunt. Surprisingly he seemed to know what he was doing and it wasn't long before Maddie was moaning in pleasure. He stuck to his task for ages and it wouldn't have surprised me if Maddie relented on her earlier statement that he wouldn't be fucking her. She always wants to be fucked after a good licking.

I would like to say he brought Maddie to climax, but unfortunately it takes more than this to get her off. She let him go for a good ten minutes before bringing him up for a kiss. When she broke the kiss she looked him in the eye and said, "that was wonderful but I meant what I said about fucking me. I think you owed me that, after all you got off last time without looking after me. Sadly it's time for you to go, but I promise, you have earned the right to put that big cock in me in the future!"

I couldn't believe she was going to leave him hanging, I felt bad for him. However Maddie was in control and it was her way or the highway! Besides, I knew I was in for a great night!

We ushered Clint out the door after making plans for a return visit the following week. The door had barely closed and Maddie dropped to her knees in front of me. She urgently pulled down my pants and attacked my cock. When she started deep throating me I tried to stop her, telling her I wouldn't last if she kept it up. Maddie pulled back, allowing my cock to fall from her mouth and looked up at me. She said, "that's the idea, I need a good fucking so we have to get your first one out of the way."

With that she resumed sucking me. As predicted, I only lasted a very short while before filling her mouth with come. Maddie swallowed and stood straight up and kissed me. Kissing this soon after blowing in her mouth was not something we usually did and I could taste my own come. Tonight it didn't matter though, we were both so revved up!

We moved the action to the bedroom where I soon recovered and fucked Maddie in every position imaginable. I even fucked her arse!

We were woken the next morning by a message from Clint. Seems he had left his wallet at our place and he wanted to come and grab it. He must have been on his way when he sent the message cause he was knocking on our door within minutes.

12