Some Car Fun

Story Info
A car ride with a twist.
2.3k words
4.63
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the excitement of meeting you for the first time. Since meeting, I have felt butterflies everytime we meet. Even your short messages can send my heart into overdrive. You have given me so many experiences and with each one I find myself falling deeper and deeper into your web.

Today we are meeting, you already instructed me on the wardrobe you would prefer me to wear. I used to question your choices but now I know that with each request you have specific plans. You told me that you would love to see me in the sundress that buttoned down the front. It comes to my mid thigh and the scoop of the neck is low and if the buttons are undone my lacy bra can be seen. It can be quite teasing and as conservative as I am you know that I am quite nervous about going out in this little dress. Your other request was that I didn't wear any panties when you picked me up. This part almost had me considering saying no, but you reassured me that you would not make me do anything I was not ready for.

So I dressed and waited nervously for you to pick me up. You texted that you just pulled in and I exited my house to join you in your car. The windows were tinted dark enough that no one could really see in so I felt a little less nervous. I noticed that you had put a towel down on the leather seat. You smiled as I settled in and buckled my seat belt. You leaned over with that predatory smile and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Are you ready for some fun?"

I smile my nervous smile and say yes.

You pull out of the parking lot and start off. Small talk makes me feel more at ease so you are asking me how my day was, how my dog was, what I thought next week would bring. Knowing just how to relax my nerves and you watched as I started to relax. It didn't take long before we were traveling down some back roads and gravel roads. I enjoy riding along on random drives like this and soon you pull off to the side. You turn in your seat to take me in and it feels like you are trying to memorize everything about me.

"You are absolutely breathtaking in that little sundress." You say as your hand moves over to my knee and starts to roam up my thigh and under the skirt. You make it to where my panties would be and you smile when you don't feel the fabric but my soft pussy lips. Your fingers run over my nice smooth skin and you watch as my eyes close and my lips part in a quiet gasp. You have that same smile on your face as you pull your fingers away and my eyes open to look at you. My breathing has increased and I start to squirm a little bit.

"Pull your skirt up and spread your legs for me."

I do as you say and you enjoy the little show as I try to raise up and bring my skirt up. I sit back down this time on the towel and I spread my legs as wide as I possibly can and I wait for more instructions.

You start driving again and your right hand rests on my thigh. You move very little and just continue the drive. I love the small ministrations of your fingers and soon I lose track of the turns and wouldn't be able to tell you where we were anymore. This is exactly what you had planned and you pull over once more.

"I want you to unbutton your top"

I fumble nervously with the buttons and finally manage to unbutton them. You reach over and spread the material so that my lacy bra is prominently displayed. You bring your hand from my thigh up to my breasts and start to rub them gently. You find my nipples slightly erect and pinch them slightly to make them hard. I moan as you continue to tease and rub them. You love making me moan and you know that I am getting more and more excited. You let your right hand drift down to my pussy, then part those lips and smile when you find that I am wet. You play with my clit and I know that I am soaking the towel that I'm sitting on. I am moving my hips to get more friction from your fingers and you move faster. You watch me closely and know that I am getting very close to orgasm so you pull your hand completely away from me. My eyes open and I groan as I know that you want me on the edge. I try to slow my breathing and my hands are gripping the arm rests.

You give a chuckle and turn to the back seat and pull out a bag from the back. As I am slowly coming back from the edge you continue to bring out the toys from the bag. You slowly set them down and I start to look over what you are laying out. I see some clover clamps and I know that my nipples are going to be receiving some attention. I see the cord and I start thinking about what that could be used for.

"Take off your bra, my Pet."

I struggle to pull my bra off and you wait patiently. Once it's off you take my bra and put it in the side pocket of your door. You then take the cord and thread it through one of the clamps then you string it over the visor. That was when I knew exactly what you had planned for this drive. You had shared a picture once with me of a woman who was in the passenger seat and her nipples were pulled up and out by some string that was anchored around the sun visor. My eyes are wide and you smile sadistically as you continue to set up the scene for us. When you clamp my first nipple I feel the bite and arch my back. You wait until I calm down and then you pull on the cord so you can clamp my other nipple. My breathing is erratic and my hands are rubbing up and down my thighs as I slowly adjust to the pinch and pull of the clamps.

Your hand returns to my pussy and you feel the wetness and you remind me to keep my legs spread wide open. You start to rub gently and I feel myself climbing yet again, to the orgasm that my body is screaming for. You watch as I build closer and closer. Then just as I am about to go over your hands abandon me once again. I almost scream and I look to you with pleading eyes.

You chuckle before saying, " Not yet, my Pet."

I moan a little bit more and you pull the car back out onto the gravel road. I didn't give the roads you chose to drive on but now I am fully aware of why you brought us this way. With every bump I felt the pull on my nipples. I started to lean forward to relieve some of the pull but your right arm comes over and gently pushes me back against the seat.

"Be a good girl, stay back against the seat."

I whimper slightly but try to relax back into the seat. I struggle to keep my mind off of the pull with every bump and again my hands start to rub my thighs. You hear my panting and before I know it you have your right hand back down in my pussy and start to rub up and down my slit before slipping between my pussy lips to find my clit. You pinch and rub and the feelings of the pain and pleasure start to mix and I find myself climbing back up to an orgasm for the third time. I'm so very close and again your hand leaves me and I cry out in frustration. Without thinking my hand moves between my legs to push myself over the edge but your hand clamps down on it to stop me from continuing. You pull my hand away and the look on your face tells me to rethink my actions.

"Please let me cum."

"Not yet my sweet little Pet. You will not cum until I say you can. Behave yourself or I will punish you."

I close my eyes and try to find some control. You found a rather hilly and bumpy road and you put your foot down on the accelerator. I feel the intense feelings and I start to wriggle again from the pain and pleasure that is slowly keeping me on edge and I can't help but moan. You come to an abrupt stop and I let out a small scream from the jerk of clamps as I go forward and then slam back into the seat. I am panting and as I calm back down you reach back into the back seat pulling out another small bag. I look at you trying to see what you have planned but you have the best poker face. I see you pull out a small vibrator and hold it out in front of me so I can see.

The smile on your face tells me that I am going to suffer some more for your pleasure and my stomach flips in excitement. You slip it down my pussy and easily slip it into my wet hole. You hold your finger there to make sure that it will stay before pulling your hand back to the bag. I then see that you have a remote and I feel the vibrations start when you click the vibe to life. It's on the low setting and keeps my orgasm just on the edge but not enough to actually push me over.

You pull out once again and the torment on my nipples continues and the vibrations give me pleasure. But I am stuck just on the edge, unable to reach climax and my tormented moans make you smile a little bit more. You take some turns a little faster than usual so that one nipple gets pulled a little more than the other. I have lost all track of time when you pull into a shaded area. I look around and find no other vehicles around and you have unbuckled your seat and before I can even say a word you have your hands all over me. Lifting and squeezing my breasts and roaming down to my soaking wet pussy. You grab the remote and suddenly the vibrations have increased and I am writhing in ecstasy as I come closer and closer to the edge.

"Please let me cum!!!" I beg as I am unsure if I can hold out much longer.

After what feels like an eternity you smile, "Cum for me Pet, cum hard for me."

I scream out as I am overcome with a powerful orgasm, I reach a height I hadn't reached before. You watch as I am arched back, climaxing all over your hand and you continue to rub and tease my clit to make the climax continue. You love watching me as I spiral all over again.

When I finally take a breath again I slowly feel all that I have been through. I feel my nipples screaming from my wriggling and I feel the wetness all down my legs and under me. I am panting and I slowly open my eyes to look into yours as you watch me come back down to earth. You reach up and remove one clamp and as I moan from the sudden rush of blood you massage the sore and abused nipple. You do the same tender care to the other and I sit there unable to move.

You right my top and slowly button up the front of my dress. You bring another cloth out and wipe my legs down as best as possible before pulling my skirt down and over my thighs. I'm still sitting on the towel but I'm too tired to think. You lean over and kiss me deep and tenderly and I lean into the kiss.

"You did well my Pet."

I smile at your praise and lean back as you start the car back up and pull back out on the road. As we drive I rub my breasts and relish in the aftermath of the drive. It doesn't take long to find myself back in the apartment parking lot and you park in a space. You come around and open the door and block any onlookers from seeing my bum as I exit the vehicle and adjust my skirt down. You take my hand and we walk into my apartment. You lead me back to the bedroom and help me lay down on the bed. You leave only to return with a warm rag to finish cleaning me up. You help me out of my dress and then removing your clothes you crawl in behind me to pull me close. You nuzzle my neck and gently stroke my breasts knowing that they will be tender for some time. I snuggle into you and smile at the soft treatment you are administering. Before long I am asleep and when I wake back up you are gone but I see the note on the pillow from you.

"I enjoyed our car ride, I hope you will want to do it again soon. Next time I think a butt plug would be a great addition." -Master