Some Changes in Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More laughing as the server came to take their order.

It was the next day that Luke went out in the back yard after dinner and, not unusual, saw Anna coming across her yard toward him. No bikini this time, just some cut offs with holes and a nicely snug tank top.

"Hi Luke. Hey, I have a huge favor to ask of you."

Luke tried to keep his mind from creating all kinds of pictures but, it was a simple request so he needed to stay calm. "What's that, Anna?"

"Do you have a good camera?"

"I do."

"Is there any way I could borrow it for a while?

"I think we can arrange that. School project?"

"What? Oh, yeah," she stumbled. "A school project. It would sure help out."

"Let me run up and get it." He was gone for several minutes and returned with the camera and a cord. "You can connect this chord to a USB port on your computer and it will both charge the battery if you need to and also download pictures and videos to your computer."

"That's perfect. Thanks so much." She surprised him with a quick hug. "I really appreciate it." Which was good because he certainly appreciated even the quick boob scrunching hug he got as well.

Anny went inside her house and directly to her room. She turned the camera on and went to her window and aimed it at the window directly across from hers which now had the blinds open. She applied some zoom and could see very clearly into Luke and Amy's bedroom. She focused on different things and snapped a few practice pictures and then went to her computer. She plugged in the cord and attached it to the camera. Then she created a new folder called LA. She clicked on a couple of prompts and downloaded her pictures to the LA folder. She opened the folder and there were the pictures she had just taken. She clicked the "View" tab, then the "Large Icons" tab and her mouth fell open. A quick click on one of the icons and her screen sprang to life. That had to be Amy, and her butt cheeks were the color of a fire engine. Then she smiled. This was a great start but she was hoping for more.

That night Anna was home alone in a very dark house and, just before 11 o'clock, she pulled a stool up to her bedroom window and waited and hoped. She was only there about 10 minutes before a light came on across from her and she saw Luke appear, then disappear. The same happened with Amy. Anna checked the camera to make sure everything was ready. In just a couple of minutes Luke appeared again, just as naked as he had been the night before. The camera was properly zoomed and was clicking. Then, and she couldn't believe it, an equally naked Amy appeared and they were kissing. More clicking of the camera. Now Amy's hand had hold of Luke's cock and Anna could see that it was growing. A little more zoom and more clicks.

Luke quickly sat down on the end of the bed and Amy was on her knees in front of him, her mouth sliding up and down on that now very erect cock. Anna was watching the viewer and it was like she was only two or three feet from them. Luke's head was back and his hands were locked in Amy's hair. Suddenly he stood up and fairly lifted Amy to stand too, then pushed her back on the bed. Her feet were aimed directly at Anna and she spread her legs as wide as they would go. The camera was hard at work. Quickly Luke was between her legs and Anna couldn't believe what she was seeing. He threw Amy's legs over his shoulders and jammed that erection right in where Anna had been focused. Quickly, Anna switched to video mode and captured each and every thrust and withdrawal. Suddenly there was a difference in his movement and then he withdrew it for the last time and his head went down there. Anna again couldn't believe it but with Luke still on his knees she could see his cock bouncing as his tongue was working on Amy. It wasn't too long before Amy's hips arched off the bed and her body was noticeably jerking over and over. Anna switched off the video mode but was still ready as she watched them laying on the bed side by side and, with the zoom, could see both chests heaving with their heavy breathing. Then they both sat up and Anna zoomed in on Amy breasts. She would compare later.

She saw Amy point toward the window and say something to Luke that brought a sheepish expression to his face. He stood up and walked to the window -- more clicks from the camera, put the blind down and closed the slats. Anna went to her computer and downloaded everything. By 1:00 am she had orgasmed four times and was getting a little sore so she shut off the computer and went to bed.

Two days later Anna caught Luke in the backyard and returned the camera, thanking him profusely for letting her use it.

"You get all the pictures you needed?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she replied excitedly. "Way more than I expected."

Luke had been suspicious all along about her borrowing the camera but he suspected she had some devious plan to take pictures with a boyfriend or something. As he looked at the camera, he wondered. He went to his computer, attached the little chord and there was one picture still in the camera. Anna must have forgotten something. He downloaded it to a folder, then just clicked and up it came. A huge smile crossed his face. She hadn't forgotten anything. The picture was of a very naked Anna standing in front of a full-length mirror, the camera in one hand, the other waving at him. He clicked on the zoom and looked. She looked waxed and not just shaved.

Several days had passed and Amy's very red butt had faded to very rosy, then mildly rosy and finally to its normal color. She was sure the lotion she applied generously had helped as had Luke's constant caressing and kissing as well. He kept telling her, as he licked away, that male saliva was a great healer. And the one time she let him squirt his semen all over her ass and then spread it around, that it was an even better healing agent. It was nice to be able to wear underwear again and get away from those full skirts at least.

It was a beautiful day and she was in the back yard, checking to see what Luke had accomplished with his constant gardening. She had already decided that what he had most accomplished was having Anna hanging around him and when she was in one of her bikinis, she was definitely hanging. Amy did wonder though if those big things were hanging or just stuck way out there, defying gravity. She might have to ask Luke about that.

"Hey, how are you today?" Amy turned to see Miranda, from the other next- door house heading toward her.

"Good. How about you?" She had talked to both Miranda and Carol several times, and she liked them both. They were kind of bubbly and always seemed enthusiastic and she liked that.

"Good too. Luke getting things taken care of out here?"

Amy just replied like she normally would. "I think he's getting taken care of out here but he does get some work done too I think." She laughed.

"I do see that, is it Anna, hanging around a lot. She's, umm, a healthy young thing isn't she."

"Ha, ha, ha, that's one way to put it I guess. She does seem like a nice girl though."

"That's good. I've talked to her mom several times and she seems nice too."

"She is for sure."

"It's hot out here. Would you like to go inside and get a Coke, or I have wine if you'd like that. I have both white and red."

Amy wasn't sure she wanted a coke but maybe sneaking a glass of wine before dinner would be good. Luke had called and said he'd be late getting home so she had plenty of time. "Oooo, a glass of red wine sounds good."

Miranda gestured and Amy followed her through the back door where Miranda pointed toward a couch and Amy sat down. After some clinking noises in the kitchen, Miranda was back with two wine glasses, each very full of red wine.

"Hope you like this," she said. "I don't know much about wine but I like most of it so it doesn't matter much what we have." She plopped down in a chair with her own glass.

"Oh, this is good," Amy said after taking a sip.

"Thank goodness you like it," Miranda laughed. "I'd be a terrible host if you didn't." Miranda certainly wasn't a beauty, not at all like Anna and Kerry on the other side, but she was attractive. Dark complexion with nearly black hair and dark brown eyes. She looked athletic, small boobs, flat stomach and a tight butt. A few times Amy had thought about Miranda and Carol . . . together . . . but not too often.

They talked and sipped wine when there was a noise from the front of the house, a yelled, "I'm home!" and then a clattering of footsteps going up the unseen staircase.

"In case you're wondering," Miranda said, "that was Carol and she'll be back down here in about two minutes. Plus, unless I yell, there's a better than 50% chance that she'll be naked." She looked questioningly at Amy.

"It's her house," Amy said, surprising herself. "If she wants to be naked, I can live with it." That would be a second naked woman, up close, in just a few days. Things were changing for sure.

Sure enough, in just seconds, Carol bounded into the room, very naked, saw Amy and covered herself. "You didn't yell," she said to Miranda.

"No reason to," Miranda replied calmly.

"Oh." Carol dropped her arms. "Hi Amy." She looked around. "You guys have a head start. I'll be right back."

"Bring the bottle," Miranda called after her.

Carol was quickly back with a glass and the bottle, not a 750 ml one but a big 1.5 liters.

Amy had nearly drained her glass and, with the empty stomach of early evening, she was getting a little buzz. Carol filled all the glasses again. The wine was good and Luke would be late so, why not.

Carol was very different than Miranda in some ways. She had small boobs, a flat stomach and what looked like a solid butt, just like Miranda. But she had very light red hair, cut short by today's standards, pale blue eyes and lots of freckles. She also had a small four-leaf clover tattoo low on her belly and her left nipple was pierced. If there was more, Amy hadn't seen it yet.

Miranda shrugged, stood up and began undressing. "I have to admit I like the free feeling of no clothes sometimes, and since you don't seem to mind," she smiled at Amy, "I think I'll join carol."

"Listen, why don't you join us?" Carol said with a big smile. Amy was certainly feeling no pain by now and she thought for a second.

"When in Rome?" she giggled out. "No tattoos or piercings to share but what the heck." She stood up and took her blouse off. She reached behind her back to undo her bra but stumbled a little. Carol quickly undid the clasp for her. She slid her shorts off and then the underwear. She looked down. She was naked -- they were all naked. She sat back down on the couch.

They talked for a long time, about everything and nothing, and Carol had poured a third glass of wine, despite Amy's protests which weren't very convincing at all as she was certainly enjoying the wine. She was having some trouble focusing her eyes sometimes and she was giggling more than usual and some of her words sounded a little strange, even to her, but she was really having a good time. Carol stood up, smiled at Miranda, then came and sat down on the couch next to Amy.

"Did that hurt?" Amy asked, pointing in the general direction of the pierced nipple.

"Not really. I just wanted it so I did it. You can put up with a lot if you want something."

Amy remembered a wooden board. "I know," she said, and her voice sounded a little strange. "How about the tattoo?"

"A little," Carol replied, then stood up and turned her butt toward Amy. "That one hurt a little more." There was some kind of a flower on her left butt cheek. But Amy could also clearly see two puffy lips back there too. Carol sat down again. She looked Amy in the eye, then down at her breasts. "Your nipples are fantastic," Carol said softly and Amy could actually feel her breath on her right breast.

"Thanks," she said as she finished that third glass of wine. Then she felt a hand on her breast, a female hand, for only the second time in her life. She looked down and watched that hand squeeze gently, then take hold of her nipple. Carol rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. Then she gently pulled on it. More rolling and pulling.

"It's getting bigger," Carol whispered. More pulling and squeezing and then a gentle twist. It didn't hurt, quite, but sent shivers through Amy's body. Carol bent down and gently held the nipple with her lips. A little sucking and the end of Amy's breast stretched a little. She was breathing harder as she watched her nipple being fondled. She realized that Miranda was sitting down on the other side of her and quickly, the other nipple was being gently fondled as well.

Amy couldn't quite comprehend what was happening. It was probably the wine, maybe the time with Judy. Maybe it was just her or all of it together but she was nearly panting now.

"Get Marvin," Carol said softly and Amy looked a little alarmed. "Not a person," Carol assured as she continued pulling, squeezing and twisting to a now occasional very soft moan from Amy. Miranda was back and had something in her hand. It was hard for Amy to tell what it was but it looked familiar, just a little. She had a faint remembrance that it seemed like some kind of a dildo, at least it looked like that. She heard a buzzing sound and Marvin was headed toward her. Carol pulled on one knee and Miranda the other as Amy's legs spread. Suddenly Amy jerked as Marvin found what he was searching for. She felt herself being stretched as a vibrating and very fat Marvin found his way inside what was now her very wet and accepting pussy. She couldn't believe the feeling. Now she was really having trouble breathing and she saw Miranda move her hand and Marvin was vibrating even harder. She wanted to be quiet but her voice had a mind of its own.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck," she heard herself saying over and over between moans. Miranda's hand moved again and Marvin was attacking her even harder. She knew what was going to happen -- she actually wanted it to happen now. One more long, "Oh fuck," and her body was trembling and shivering and then shaking and jerking as the huge orgasm had her in its grasp. Finally, the jerking stopped , . . but Marvin didn't. Her nipples were being pulled and twisted and sucked, and Marvin vibrated relentlessly inside her and, seemingly before she knew it, the second orgasm had her jerking and moaning, stealing her breath and leaving her totally helpless. This time, when her moaning finally stopped, so did Marvin. Her nipples were also free, although she was sure they had never been bigger than they were now.

Amy was afraid to look at either Miranda or Carol and neither of them said anything. It was going to take her a while to catch her breath and, after long seconds, she thought she could say something. "I better get home," she gasped out, "before Luke gets there. I need to fix dinner."

"Let me help you," Miranda volunteered. Amy shakily stood up. Miranda held the underwear while Amy put her hand on Miranda's back and clumsily stepped into them. The same with the shorts. Miranda also began to help with the bra but Amy stopped her.

"Gonna leave that off," she slurred out. "Luke will love to see these nipples sticking out on my blouse." She giggled a little. Then she put the blouse on and carefully buttoned it. The thin material did little to hide those giant nipple bumps on the front.

"You want some help getting home?"

"I'm good. I'll be careful." She picked up her bra. "Thanks for the wine."

"No problem," Miranda said. "We'll see you later."

"Probably so," Amy replied as she went out the back door and carefully headed for her own back door. She made it without falling and, once inside, soaked a dish towel in cold water and held it to her face. She also fixed herself a cup of coffee, hoping that would help too. She couldn't help but wonder if Judy might like to meet Miranda and Carol, and of course, Marvin. An hour later, when Luke got home, she seemed perfectly normal except for one thing.

"Holy crap," he said. "To what do I owe the pleasure of those very nice lumps under your blouse?"

She laughed. "You'll never know," she said and knew that tonight would be a little special . . . again.

It was about 11 when Amy and Luke headed upstairs for bed, or whatever else might be in store. The way her life had gone lately, Amy wasn't sure about anything any longer. Just as they were heading up the stairs, they heard a car door slam. Luke knew that both Anna and Kerry were gone so it had to be Jen coming home. At the top of the stairs Amy headed for the bathroom and, curious, Luke went to check the window -- without turning on the light. Sure enough, quickly a light came on, not in Anna's room but in what he knew was Jen's room. Amy came out of the bathroom.

"Turn on the light," she said.

"Not yet," he cautioned and reached for her hand. "Come along with me." Even in the darkness he could see the questioning look on her face as he led her to the front guest bedroom.

"Oh my gosh," she gasped as she looked out the window there. Jen was there very clearly and, a man was with her. Actually, the man had her in quite a lip-lock. "Close the blinds. She should have some privacy."

"If she wants privacy, she should close her own blinds. If not, we can watch."

"No, we can't do that. That would be terrible." Through this protesting, Luke noted that Amy had not taken her eyes off that window. There was certainly something to be seen now too. Jen was pulling off her clothes as was the unknown man and soon, both were very naked. "We've got to leave," Amy said, again without moving. Luke had an idea about what was going to happen. Jen was now pumping a rather large erection and soon, had it in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as she worked on it.

"Easy to see where Anna got her figure, isn't it?" Amy had moved closer to the window.

"Her tits are as big as Anna's for sure." Well, well, no more protesting Luke thought. Time to get to work. Out the window he could see that Jen was now laying on the bid, her legs spread wide and the strangers head was between those legs. By the writhing around that Jen was doing Luke guessed he was doing a pretty good job in there too. In the meantime, Luke reached around Amy and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. A few pulls on those wonderful nipples that really seemed oversized tonight. He slipped the blouse off her shoulders to no resistance from her. Then he quickly slid both pairs of her pants down her legs and she agreeably stepped out of them. Wanting her to feel the same thing that Jen was obviously feeling he slipped his finger into her now very wet cleft and found that little nub. He rubbed it gently.

"You and Jen are getting your clits taken care of. Can you cum before she does?"

"I can try," she murmured out.

Luke quickly slipped his pants down. "Maybe this well help," he suggested as he slid inside her. The deep moan that accompanied his entry turned his motor to high. As he looked over Amy's shoulder, he could see that the stranger was now hovering over Jen and could tell that he had just buried his cock in her pussy as well.

"I'll keep time with him. Can you keep time with her?"

"Fuck yes," Amy gasped. "Let's go."

And so began the little race. Luke was pumping hard, trying to match the stranger who was giving Jen about all she could handle. And Amy was banging her hips back into Luke, matching what Jen was doing. Luke knew that Amy would be coming very soon, from the tone of her moans, and he knew that when she did, he would fill her with sperm almost immediately. Luke had never watched, in person, two people having sex and he was pretty sure Amy hadn't either. Knowing her as he did, he knew she had to be wound so tight that when she let loose, it would be something. Now was the time as she fairly screamed, "OH SHIT," and began that wonderful trembling and jerking that went with her orgasms. And, in seconds, Luke was matching her with guttural grunts, his cock spasming inside her while, across the way, the same thing seemed to be taking place.