Some Christmas Tea: A Tea Pot Post

Info
Xmas plans, holiday stresses & much needed orgasms.
213 words
4.29
2.6k
0
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief pause in the midst of holiday prepping. T. discusses the anxieties of the holidays and how much of her holidays is spent hiding who she is from an extended family that would never understand. T. does discuss mental health, the state of mental healthcare in the US, and does her very best not to tangent *too* much discussing how the stress of the holidays coupled with untreated ADHD and the endless hunt for a mental health professional have made it difficult to even calm down enough to cum and do her job... but where there is a will, there is always a way to find that much needed, intense, aching pleasure that she so desperately needs.

Play starts about 23:00 min in, for those that hate to wait to cum with me. 😉

Thanks for all your patience while I figure myself out. I appreciate your indulgence, your participation and, ultimately, I hope, your pleasure.

PS -- I couldn't remember the name of the "number dyslexia" disorder I have struggled with my whole life. The correct term is: dyscalculia. So if what I am describing sounds familiar to you, look into it. I didn't know this existed until recently.

[F4A][female voice][mental health][social commentary][adhd][sex for anxiety][real life][clit rubbing][breast teasing][glass dildo][wet pussy][squirting][multiple Os]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
ElliotsBajingoElliotsBajingoabout 1 year ago

Only got to listen to this now, and Just wanted to say that while what drove me to click on your audios on reddit was the loud TAG, what made me truly a fan of your content was the reality of it and how much of yourself you show and put into any post you grace us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep on squirting, Miss T. 😉

You inspire my girlfriend when you confess to your squirting.

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

Once again, thank you for sharing a piece of your life with us. I hope 2023 is going to be your amazing year.

Share this

Similar Stories

Poetic Edging: The Raven Edging while trying to coherently read "The Raven" by Poe.in Audio
MILF's Little Helper Cum breaks to self-medicate.in Audio
Quick & Dirty: Wordless No words... just sounds of pleasure.in Audio
Know Thyself... Intimately If you can't fuck yourself, how can you fuck somebody else?in Audio
Kitty CockBlocked:A Teapot Pot Post A play session with the cutest of interruptions.in Audio
More Stories