Some Forgotten Episodes 06

Story Info
My one and only time on a nude beach.
883 words
3.28
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it has been a while since I last wrote about my life story. If you had read my other stories, you will know that this is a series of true stories of how I embraced a life of liking being naked as much as possible. This is one more adventure that I had forgotten - not very exciting, but it fulfilled one of my fanatsies.

My wife and I like going on cruises. We were on a cruise with another couple about 15 years ago. It was in the Caribbean and one of the ports was St. Martin which we had visited previously. There is a nude beach on the French side of the island, Orient Beach. Well, part of this beach is nude; the other is the usual clothed beach.

On the days prior to arriving on the island, all three, my wife and the other couple, were teasing me about going to the nude side of the beach. I knew they were teasing me, but they did it so much that I took it as a "dare". So I told them that I would go if they went with me. As you may recall, my wife does not share my joy of nudity and the other couple are even more shy. So needless to say they all declined which I knew they would and it was just left at that.

We arrived at St. Martin, the four of us got a taxi and went to Orient Beach, the clothed side. We were enjoying the day. There were several bars on the beach. We had lunch and a beer and went back to our towels.

My wife then asked me if I was going to the nude side of the beach. I said, "No." She asked why and I told her that I knew she would be upset and wouldn't want me to go. She said, "You can do what you want. I don't care." The other couple then dared me to do it. Again, I declined because I knew she wouldn't like me to do it, but all three just keep telling me to go.

So, I did. I walked the beach with my towel. A rock jetty separated the nude part of the beach. I crossed over the jetty and ventured 5 minutes or so into the nude area. My focus was first on finding a place to lay down because it was sort of crowded. Once I found a spot, I spread out my towel, took off my swimsuit and laid down.

I then started noticing the people around me - all shapes and sizes - nobody gawking at one another. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I felt like I was on any other beach except I was naked - I did not feel uncomfortable in the least. The only people who were gawking were the clothed people who were walking back and forth along the water's edge staring at us naked people.

I was getting hot. So, I went into the water and swam for few minutes. It reminded me of the several times I had been skinny-dipping, but this felt so much more free because I didn't have to worry about whether I would be offending anybody if someone saw me naked. It was really really fun walking around completely naked and carefree.

I returned to my towel and laid down some more and dried off. I knew it was getting close to the time we had to be back at the ship. So, I put my swimsuit back on after close to an hour and returned to the clothed side.

On my way back I passed a parasail operation that was setting up on the beach and a girl was being strapped in naked ready to take off. I wished I had thought of doing that.

Any way, I found my way back to my wife and the other couple. My wife was pissed. She couldn't believe I did that, "How could you have done that with people staring at you and you staring at them." I told her that the only people were staring were the clothed people walking the beach. She said they looked for me and didn't see me. I asked, "If it was so horrible, why were YOU all doing walking along the beach staring."

She didn't talk to me the rest of the day except to bring up the fact several times that she was so embarrassed that I did it. I think the other couple, especially the woman, were curious what it was like being there. I tried to explain that it just felt natural, but I think people who aren't into nudity just don't get it no matter how you describe it. They tried to intimate that the experience was sexual. Again, I tried to explain that it had nothing to do with that - it was just a natural feeling.

Anyway, for the next year or so the subject of my nude beach adventure came up when we were with the other couple and since then it has been forgotten.

It was something I had wanted to do and happy that I did it. I'd do it again, but I am in no great rush.