Some Fresh Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here I was, lying down and staring at the ceiling. Sophie had already closed her eyes and started drifting off. I felt her hold on to the sleeve of my shirt, pinching it with her thumb and index finger. I guess she needed it as a sort of assurance that I was there with her. Heh, and she said she wasn't cute.

Soft raindrops knocked onto our tent. The smell of rain seeped through the slits and sent my mind into an almost delirious half-sleep state. I felt my eyes growing heavier but I couldn't quite sleep yet. Maybe I got a head start with my nap earlier.

I turned on my side, lying on my arm and looking towards Sophie. She was breathing calmly and softly. Her eyes underneath her eyelids still seemed to be moving around a little, telling me that she was not quite asleep either. And that assumption was only confirmed when I combed her open, wavy red hair out of her face and she faintly reacted to the tickling feeling with a smile.

I was as happy as could be seeing her like this. She really was more beautiful than she thought she was. I felt a warmth in my heart, feelings that I couldn't quite describe. Pride maybe? Affection? It was indiscernible. It rose when I looked at her face and whenever I heard her soft snoring. With her being this close to me, I could almost feel the warmth radiating from her.

My thoughts came to a hold when a bright light suddenly flashed up outside. Only moments later, a low rumbling thunder rang out.

Sophie's face contorted uncomfortably. Her whole body shrunk together a little in a sort of fetal position. Her clenching hand, pulled on my sleeve and she started mumbling in her sleep. "Nnghh... no... don't... daddy... help..."

Without a second of hesitation, I embraced her tightly and rubbed the back of her head. "Shhh... don't worry, pumpkin. I got you."

"Daddy?..." She asked deliriously.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm right here by your side. No need to worry."

With hooded, only barely opened eyes, she looked up from my chest and smiled as she recognized my face. She hugged me closer and snuggled up to me.

Her body pressed up against me. Needlessly, my heart beat began to beat harder than before. I shouldn't have felt anything, but I did. The way she looked at me with nothing but trusting love, her underwear clad body against my chest. What was wrong with me?

In her trance-like state, Sophie giggled and closed in on my face. Her breath tickled my skin.

"Sophie?" I asked, concerned, but also reluctant to do something against it.

"Daddy..." Her tone of voice suddenly turned oddly sensual. Her eyes were hooded, her cheeks were warm. But the ultimate shock was what followed right after.

Another flash of lightning shot up in the distance and by the time the thunder rolled around, its impact paled in comparison to the one I felt... when Sophie placed her lips on mine.

My eyes widened. My heart felt like a jackhammer and my mind went blank. I had no idea how to react. Her soft, tiny lips pecked me and sucked on my own. I wanted to resist, but my body wouldn't give in. The touch of a woman, my own daughter nonetheless, was so desirable to me that I just let it happen.

Only after several more moments of her sloppily and aimlessly kissing me, her eyes shot open. She finally recognized what she was doing and pulled away in shock. "What!? What am I... Dad? Did I just...?" She covered her lips with both hands in disbelief. Her eyes were shaky and scared.

It took me a moment to recover. The feeling of her lips still lingered. "I...it's okay, pumpkin. Really! It's not that unusual for father and daughter to kiss. It's totally fine!" I tried to argue, mostly to convince myself, but it didn't help to lighten the situation at all.

The thunder kept roaring in the background as we tried to figure out where to go from here. Suddenly, Sophie's face slumped and she averted her eyes. She fell silent. At least until she strengthened her resolve and earnestly looked into my eyes. With a quiet, feeble voice, she spoke up. "You know just as well as I do that it wasn't a kiss like that, dad. I never just thought about you like a father to begin with."

"Pumpkin... what are you saying?"

"I love you, dad..."

"Well, I love you too So..."

"Not like that!" She blurted out in embarrassment and interrupted me with tears in her eyes. "I was always scared of this. I love you more than I probably should. I can't think of any other boys because I only ever think about you. None of them even close to compare to you. You care for me, you understand me, you don't even hate me if I do fucking stupid things like this!"

I hugged her closer as her tears started flowing. She sobbed into my chest and clung to me tightly. "And... you really feel that way?"

She nodded before looking up at me. "I know mom doesn't show you much attention."

"Pumpkin..."

"Don't deny it." She interrupted me yet again. "I know you're just acting tough. I was always so jealous of her. Even though she didn't care much for anything you did, even though she spent more time at work than with you, you always loved and cared for her. You don't see it but it's not fair. You don't deserve to feel lonely." She said with dedication to her words. She meant it. And she was serious about it. With upturned eyes, she looked at me and pressed her body against mine. I felt her breasts flatten against my chest. "I can be there for you if she isn't."

I sighed and scratched my face. She looked so desperate yet so dedicated to her words. I couldn't lie to her, especially right now. I couldn't string her along and leave her hanging. Besides, I already knew my answer. I squeezed her slender little buddy and voicelessly laughed into her ear. In confusion, she met my eyes with an uncertain look.

"So that's what you wanted to tell me before, right? I'm such an idiot. One would think after so many years I knew how to tell what my own daughter is feeling. Sorry, pumpkin, seems like your old man is getting rusty."

"Dad?" She called out to me, clinging to my chest.

"But you know, maybe there's a reason why I don't hate you or scold you for when you do something like this." I pulled her closer and combed her hair. I could feel her heartbeat matching my own as our chests met. "Maybe it's because I don't mind it. I've caught myself looking at you as more than just my daughter myself. You're interesting, funny, charming... I never understood why you weren't more confident in yourself. What I want to say to you is... I love you too, pumpkin."

"Y...you... you do? But what about mom?"

I sighed and rubbed the nape of my neck. "I don't know what to tell you, pumpkin. You were mostly spot on. Your mom and I used to be all over each other back when we started off, but we slowly fell out of it more and more. She picked me up as some sort of trinket. A hunk of a lumberjack to brag to her girlfriends about. She didn't even want to marry me until way after you were born. When she saw no other way around it. But when I saw you, Sophie, the day you were born... I knew you were made of the same stuff I was made out of. I felt a warmth in my heart that Cheyenne never made me feel... Many people are going to think what we're doing is wrong... but I don't feel like I will regret this."

I cupped her cheek, slowly guiding her towards me. Without resistance, she met me in a passionate kiss. Sophie's hands tightly gripped my shirt as our kiss gained in intensity.

Her heated body pressed up against mine, entangling its legs with my own. In the dead of night, in the middle of a rainstorm, we created a warm, secret sanctuary for ourselves.

In between one of our hot kisses, Sophie perked up a little before smiling.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Hehe, you're hard, dad. I can feel it through your underwear. Right down here." Her sultry, tempting voice tickled my ears and only made it even more clear how turned on I was. Her hand slid down under the sheets, grabbing a hold of the throbbing bulge. Her dainty but firm hand gliding up and down my thick, still covered cock made me long for more.

I struggled for breath, but I was not going to give myself up this easily. I was going to show her what more experience in sex can do for you. Just as she stroked my hardening member, I pushed my hand down into her striped panties. I was greeted with an eager, damp pair of lips, gratefully sucking on my fingers as I slid them over her labia.

With her lips opening more and more the stronger I massaged her flesh. It was hard enough for her to keep her tongue wrestling with mine, but it was even harder for her to keep up her grip on my cock. She had already taken it out of its confinement and started smearing my precum over the entire length. Her handjob was sloppy and unfocused, but just the thought of how hard she was trying was enough to push me to the edge of my sanity.

We kept close together, staring longingly while our faces were at most a few inches apart. I pushed my fingers inside her. I started off careful, using only one finger to caress her moist cavern from inside. My palm gyrated over her unhooded clit, leaving her gasping and moaning into my ears.

Her tight little pussy was already getting smooth and wet and clung to my finger like it was trying to suck it in.

Both of us jerked, rubbed and gouged each other for more arousal, but we knew it wasn't nearly enough. I was hard as solid rock and Sophie was so hot inside, it felt like it would melt my finger.

We stopped our movements, catching our breaths as we lingered in the sexual heat within the tent. Once again, we sought the touch of our lips. Sophie pushed against me to the point of rolling on top of me. I held her hip and the back of her head as I kissed her deeply.

Parting with a series of small pecks, we looked at each other with hooded eyes. I caressed the side of her face with my thumb and pushed a lock of hair out of her face. "You look so gorgeous, pumpkin. I still can't believe that someone like me could bring someone like you into this world."

She chuckled in embarrassment. "Don't put yourself down, dad. You look incredibly handsome yourself. Heh, and you said I was the one with low self esteem. But then again, maybe mom didn't appreciate your looks enough." She pushed aside the center of her panties and lined up her dripping slit with the tip of my cock. A shock of pleasure ran through my groin and up my body. "S...Seems like I'll have to make up for it." She was shaking as she slowly lowered herself. My tip prodded her entrance and had a hard time pushing in.

"Slow and steady, pumpkin. Slow and steady. No rush." I calmed her, holding her thighs and hips to help her guide my length into her. Bit by bit, my cock sunk into her flesh, enveloped in heat and moisture.

I pried open her insides, getting them acquainted with the shape of a penis. It really was her first time. Thankfully, I was careful enough for there not to be any blood.

After a few moments, my entire shaft was buried inside of her. She threw her head back and started breathing in rapid gasps. The feeling must've been surprisingly intense for her.

I reached up with one hand and gently unhooked her cream-orange bra. For one it made it easier for her to breathe and secondly, because I wanted to see every part of my daughter uncovered and bared. Her perky breasts, her barely toned skin tinged with reddening heat, I wanted it all.

I sat up, holding her naked body in my arms and longingly overlapping my lips with hers. As our tongues met, her legs and arms folded around me. Her fingers dug into my back and her feet locked around my waist.

In this position, the closest we could possibly be, Sophie started moving her hips. I ground around her insides, rubbing and scraping her walls. She was so tender, so damn tight.

"Sophie..." I moaned, letting her find her own rhythm.

In the pauses between kisses, she whispered into my ears. "I love you daddy... This is so fucking good. Hold me! I'll make you feel good too."

"You're okay, right? It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Heheh, you worry too much. I'm your daughter. I'm made of sterner stuff."

"Cocky, are we?" I chuckled, making her laugh along with me. "Think you're ready to get a little rougher?"

Her arms and legs tightened around me in eagerness. "Bring it on dad. I want you to mess me up!" A yelp followed as I bucked my hips. I finally broke into her up to my hilt.

The sex became more violent, my hips and hers crashing into each other as we gradually sped up. Sophie's butt rippled with every collision, sending her body into a frenzy.

Emboldened by the now familiar feeling of cock, she started taking more risks. She gyrated her hips and gouged for her sensitive spots.

My crotch was already a mess. An amalgamation of our juices clung to our skin and spread over our groins.

While she heaved herself up and down, I leaned towards one of her breasts and sucked her nipple into my mouth. It was hard and perky, twitching at every touch of my tongue.

We continued to fuck as we searched for any way to make the other feel more pleasure. Being busy with sucking on one of her nipples, I used my hand to squeeze and flick the other one.

I was in heaven. My own daughter was spasming, writhing and drooling in ecstasy. My cock was on fire and my heart was beating like a jackhammer. I pounded her from underneath, rocking my hips in unison with hers.

We developed a rhythm in which we could clash the hardest and at the most intense angle.

Goosebumps crawled up my body. I felt a tingling all over. It was a feeling I hadn't felt in a while. The rush of an orgasm. It was coming at me fast.

"Daddy! Nghhaaaahh! Daddy! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I can't... I can't... Haahhh... HHAAAAHHH!"

With incredible force, Sophie clamped down on me. It was the last push I needed to reach climax myself. "Pumpkin... me too! Hold on... to.... me...NNNNRGHHHAAAAHHH!"

I moaned loudly as I coated her insides with my plentiful load. It was an insane amount. With how pent up I was, maybe I shouldn't have been surprised but even so, it was excessive. It didn't take long for her insides to not be able to hold it all and spurts of cum leaked from the cracks.

"Hrrhhh... haaaa... ffuuu... nnnghh..." Sophie could only speak in groans and muttering as her body weakly collapsed. She fell right into my arms and I held her there until she recovered. Nuzzled up against my chest, I slowly laid us down onto the blanket.

With Sophie on top of me and my cock slowly slipping out of her, we needed some time to just breathe and recover. We bathed in the afterglow and appreciated each other's warmth for the time being.

When we finally did compose ourselves though, we felt no regrets. In fact, we were more than content with this.

Sophie grabbed my upper arm and cuddled with it. It was a moment of realization. The realization of what we had just done. We were no longer just father and daughter, but lovers.

I leaned down and kissed my beautiful little girl and held her in my arms. "For such a tough young girl you can make some awfully cute noises."

"Shut up, dad. You looked like you were biting a lemon most of the time."

"Come on, at least I said it as a compliment."

"Hehehe, okay, you looked pretty manly too back there. See, why are you making me say this! That's just embarrassing myself even more!" She said as she averted her face and wacked me.

I grabbed her arms to keep her from doing it and instead I opened her fist and entwined my fingers with hers. We met in a loving gaze and cuddled up together before falling asleep. "Good night, pumpkin." Were my last words before I placed a kiss on her forehead and drifted off myself.

I didn't know where to go from here. Where our future would lead. I only knew that right now, I was happy. And I hope I will always be able to make Sophie happy as well.

12