Some Fun at a Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked me.

"It won't be long," I quickly replied.

My wife moaned her approval and picked up the pace of her footjob. She was also now toying at her pussy, telling me how much cum wasrunning out of her and onto the seat. Every few seconds she would bring her hand up and spread her fingers to show me the sticky residue that Mark left inside her. My wife couldn't resist and stuck her finger in her mouth, tasting Mark's cum.

"MMM, his cum taste so good," she said.

"Hurry up and cum, so I can taste yours too," she told me.

"I'm really close now," was all I could muster out.

I was really hoping on holding off until we got home, but I was starting to doubt myself. My wife then reached towards the floor and grabbed a hold of her heels, lifting them up. Never stopping her footjob on me. She first raised her right heel towards her face. She stuck her tongue out, licking at the inside, as if trying to get more of Mark's cum from her heel to taste.

"Do you need a refill?" I asked.

"MM, I'd love one, " she answered.

"I'm ready." I said.

My wife gave me a few more strokes with her feet and lowered her heel near my cock. I used my right hand to aim my cock down. It took two strokes from my hand and my cock erupted. I was cumming in mass amounts. I must have shot 5 or 6 huge spurts of cum into her red heel.

I came so hard it made me light-headed, struggling to focus on driving. I somehow managed to regain my composure. After I finished cumming, my wife quicly withdrew her feet from my lap. She slid her right foot back into her heel. She ooh'ed and aaah'ed how warm and wet it was on her toes.

She pulled her foot back out of her heel and raised it up to her mouth. She licked at the cum dripping from her big toe, then took her big toe into her mouth and sucked on it as if it were a cock. I looked down and my cock was still hard.

We pulled into our garage soon after and made our way inside. Needless to say, my wife and I were still horny. We undressed ourselves as we walked back to the bedroom, totally naked by the time we got there. We had some great sex that night.

Thanks to Mark for befriending us at the wedding, we hope you had a great time and we can't wait to see you this summer when you come to visit!

12