Some More Money Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached my slit -- finally! Anticipation was driving me crazy. His facial lips met my nether ones in a gentle open-mouth kiss, and I melted into a puddle of warm, relaxed pleasure. I rolled my hips forward and spread my legs wider, giving him all the access he needed.

He used it well. He continued the delicate touch he had shown my boobs, his tongue and lips gently nuzzling my wrinkles and folds. I settled in for a long, luxuriant ride on his face while he recovered his hard-on. His touch, although light, was focused and well-targeted, and before I meant to I exploded into an intense, full-body orgasm. My head felt light, my toes curled, and everything in-between smoldered. It was like being on a rollercoaster -- I flipped back and forth between feeling compressed against the bed from too many G's and feeling weightless.

I rolled onto my side, pulled him up beside me, curled my arms and legs around him, and pulled him in tight. He embraced me back, and slipped a thigh between mine. His dick had recovered and was fully hard. Bonus points for Nate -- it's a great sign when a guy gets aroused from making a girl feel good.

I luxuriated in our skin-on-skin embrace for a long moment, but he was ready to ride, and I was ready to be ridden. I rolled onto my back and pulled him on top of me.

He slid the tip of his cock up and down my slit, moistening himself as well as locating my wet, warm center. He paused a moment, met my eyes with his, and raised his eyebrows, silently asking if we needed something for birth control. I gave my head a tiny shake, I had that covered, and he began to push in, incredibly slowly. I savored every fraction of an inch.

He held himself up on extended arms. His cock in my pussy was the only place we touched, sending rays of heat outward from my pussy as he pressed in deeper and deeper. He bottomed out and lightly wiggled his hips, tickling my clit with the base of his cock. My skin rippled at his gentle touch. He began to pull out, as slowly and deliciously as he entered, my channel fully sensitized to each fraction of an inch as he slid out of me.

He began to pick up a little speed. I was so wet, his cock slid in and out of me lusciously smooth, shivers rippling up and down my body. I had almost forgotten the sheer joy of sex for sex's sake, without having to worry about cameras, lights, and sound. He arched his back, leaned forward, and found my lips with his. He didn't exactly kiss me, his lips barely touched mine, gliding back and forth. The combination of his delicate touch on my mouth and the strength of his cock in my pussy built an intense fever across my entire body -- I was on fire.

He began to thrust a little faster and a little harder. He supported himself on his elbows and cupped my tits. He started out gently massaging each entire boob, and gradually focused in on my nipples, teasing them with his fingertips.

He pounded into me like a runaway locomotive, and I had to release our kiss so I could breathe. I coiled my legs around his and met every thrust of his halfway with one of my own. The muscles of his back and legs tightened, he buried his cock in me, and froze. I felt his cock pulsing deep inside me, and he groaned a deep animal growl. I squeezed him tight and fell over the edge, orgasm washing over me wave after wave after wave. When I loosened my grip on his body he fell off to my side, and I tucked my back into his front, pulling his arm around me. I was too exhausted to say anything, but I thought 'Wow' at him as loudly as I could.

Nate quickly fell asleep, and in no time I joined him, all warm and fuzzy inside. This was the first time since I had been at the beach that anyone paid any attention to my needs. In addition, I didn't have to worry any about what the damn cameras could see. He spooned me from behind -- yay, he likes to cuddle. I snuggled back into the warmth of his body.

: : : : :

I woke up with a smile, and reached out to draw Nate in, but found an empty bed. That disappointment was erased by an intoxicating aroma combining bacon and coffee. I crawled out of bed and found Nate at the tiny stove in the kitchenette. He had already placed strips of bacon on two plates, and he was stirring grated cheese into a skillet of almost-done scrambled eggs.

He kissed me good morning, and asked, "How do you like your eggs?"

"I like a little bit soft better than dry."

"Then they're ready," he said, scooping half the contents of the skillet onto each plate.

We sat on the sofa with our plates in our laps. Neither one of us had bothered with any clothing. "You're a brave man," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Frying bacon naked -- not worried about splatters?"

He chuckled and said, "Microwave -- wrap the raw bacon strips in paper towels and put them between two plates."

The bacon crackled under my fork and I said, "Extra crispy but not burnt -- perfect!" I crumbled it into small-ish pieces and stirred it into my eggs.

He said, yet again, "Aah, a connoisseur." I grinned, at both his approval and the now-familiar phrase.

I interrupted myself from replying when I noticed the image on the TV. It was another photo, but completely different from the landscapes he had shown me earlier. At first I only saw an artsy, abstract swirl of shadow and light, but then I realized I was looking at a close-up of a human body, a girl's body.

I recognized a beauty mark on the underside of a boob -- it was my body. I was curled up in a tight ball. My legs were drawn up around my chest, and the geometric rows of shadow were the gaps between my calf and the back of my thigh, and my arm trapped between the front of my thigh and my chest. The swell of my breast pressed tightly against my arm, and if you looked really closely you could see a tiny sliver of nipple peeking out from behind my arm. A bright, narrow beam of light bathed over me, cutting diagonally across my body, glowing a beautiful golden hue. There must have been a tiny gap in the drapes letting a narrow swath of sunrise in.

"You've been busy," I said.

"Just playing around. I've never taken this kind of image before. I hope it's not creepy that I shot you while you were asleep."

It might have been if the photo wasn't so good. "I assume you wouldn't sell, or even display this without my approval."

He nodded and said, "Of course."

He clicked to another shot. This one was also a tightly-framed abstraction, but not nearly as mysterious. I was lying flat on my tummy, with the same ray of light cutting a diagonal across the small of my back, ending on my hip at the edge of my bare ass. It was more obvious that this was a shot of a naked girl than the first one, but the focal point was the slash of light. My ass was half in, half out of the frame, hidden in deep shadow, making the overall effect more of an artsy still-life than anything erotic.

He clicked again. In the next shot I was on my side, facing the camera. The shot showed my abdomen, framed below my breasts, with my navel barely visible in deep shadow. My upper leg was crossed over my lower one, completely hiding my slit, with only a tiny tuft of my landing strip peeking out. The focal point of the shot was again the slash of light, glowing across the s-curve of my waist and hips, and from there down my thigh.

I said, "These are great shots. Don't even try to tell me they're not."

He nodded, grinned, and gave me one of his long pauses. By now I was getting used to them.

The next shot was similar to the previous one, but I had pulled my top leg back, revealing my entire racing stripe. The beam of light slashed across my waist and my tummy, down to my slit, which was almost completely obliterated by the bright glare of the light beam. Even though it was obvious that this shot contained intimate feminine details, it was still more about the beam of light than the naked girl, more of an abstraction than anything prurient.

He finally said, "That's all I've done so far."

All I could say was, "Those are amazing."

He said, "Amber the model," giving me credit for the beauty of the photos.

I replied, "Nate the photographer," acknowledging that it was his eye and ability with a lens and shutter that made the photos, more than my looks. Any girl could have tossed and turned in her sleep and he could have gotten those shots.

As we ate breakfast, I asked, "When you say that's all you've done 'so far,' does that mean there are more?"

"There'll be at least three or four more."

"When can I see them?"

"Every shot needs a little 'developing' before it's ready to be seen. That usually takes me a few minutes per shot, but sometimes it can take an hour or longer. It just depends on whether the shot only needs fine-tuning or if I have to do any serious retouching."

"What would need retouching?"

"In my landscapes, something like a bare spot in the foreground, or something man-made like a piece of litter, a sign, or an overhead wire. That first bodyscape I just showed you had an ugly bump in the sunbeam, from a crease in how the curtains hung. I smoothed the fold, but when I got back to the camera you had rolled over, so I couldn't re-take the shot. Ten minutes in Photoshop and I cleaned it up." He backed up to that shot, and circled where he meant with the cursor.

"Nicely done," I said. "I can't tell."

I took our empty plates over to the tiny kitchenette. He said, "Just run a little water on them and leave them in the sink. Housekeeping will run the dishwasher."

After another one of his pauses, he said, "What are you doing today?"

"I guess laying out on the beach. You?"

"I have a 3:00 flight home. I was going to shoot at sunrise in the state park, but something more interesting came up." He grinned and winked at me. "I need to pack my gear for the airport, but there's plenty of time for that."

I looked at the clock -- not even 10:00 yet. I said, grinning, "So even allowing time to return your rent car and get through security, you have a couple of free hours."

He grinned back, and said, "What are you thinking?"

I didn't say anything, I just took the Do Not Disturb card off the inside door handle, opened the door slightly, and hung it on the outside.

His dick jumped to attention. He said, "I'm a bit crusty from last night. I'm going to run through the sprinkler. Join me?"

His room had a special 'rainwater' shower head that mine didn't. He turned the water to steamy hot and stepped in. I donned the plastic shower cap the hotel provided and joined him. The water was deeply relaxing. The almond body gel from the hotel smelled wonderful and felt fantastic. Our hands glided over each other's body, sensuously exploring all our personal nooks and crannies.

While we were drying each other off, his cell phone rang. He glanced at the screen and said, "Sorry, I need to take this, it's business. It'll just take a few minutes."

I wasn't exactly pleased at the interruption, but from his side of the conversation it became clear that the call was about an upcoming show of his photos at an art gallery. I understood the importance of taking it.

While he talked, I had an important personal revelation. Actually, a couple. I've described how being pushed out of my comfort zone gets me hot. That's been true for a long time, but I've never understood it. The past few days of shooting with Ryan had me thinking about it, trying to figure out why. Being with Nate, who didn't expect anything other than mutual enjoyment, and who seemed to value my pleasure as much as his own, gave me a fresh insight.

I realized that the thrill I feel doesn't have anything to do with being under the control of someone else. What it is about is facing a daunting new task, confronting my dread and fear of failing at it, and then succeeding.

The more anxiety I have facing the task, the greater the anticipation, which builds and builds, then pays off when it's done and goes well. It's like any sexual gratification: build and release. The bigger the build, the greater the release. The difference is, with each success I gain an inner sense of strength and confidence that stays with me.

When I'm working with Ryan, each new task he has me do, each boundary he has me cross, creates a greater build. When I meet the challenge and succeed, I feel a greater release. No wonder I keep coming back for more. Well, that and large amounts of money, of course. I know, money can't buy happiness, but poverty always sucks!

A second revelation was that such a challenge doesn't have to come from someone else. I could 'dare' myself and get just as turned on as if Ryan or anyone else was pushing my buttons.

With all of that in mind, I decided there was no time like the present to put the concept of 'challenging myself' to the test. I found my purse and took it into the bathroom. I wasn't sure I had what I was looking for with me, but it turned out I did, and I used it to take an extra step in preparing for when Nate got off the phone.

As promised, his call didn't last long. I said, "That sounded interesting."

He told me about the upcoming exhibit, which was his third. The other two had been shared with other photographers, though, and this one was going to be all him. He was excited, and nervous. "If this one does well, it could be quite an important breakthrough in my career." I said I was sure he'd do great.

Another long silence stretched out between us. He finally said, "Um, so, where were we?"

I didn't say anything, I just took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I sat him on the bed and began to kneel between his feet, but he pulled me up to sit beside him and said, "Nope, you first this time."

The second time with a guy is always interesting to me. Even when the first time was really good, some guys have already shown everything they have, and that second shot will be repetitive and less interesting. That is a huge red flag to me, because if the second time is already lackluster, what chance does the seventh or the twentieth have?

It was not a problem with Nate.

He immediately earned more bonus points by remembering that I like an unrushed, gentle start. It may not seem that recalling what happened only a few hours ago would be a big deal, but sadly it is very rare.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and he softly pushed me onto my back. He crawled between my legs, kissed my inner thighs just above my knees, and began slowly inching his way up. He reached the junction of my thighs, spread my outer lips with his thumbs, and delicately applied his lips and tongue. His touch was delicate and subtle -- it felt like he was making out with my pussy. I wanted to say his catch-phrase to him, "Aah, a connoisseur," but I was too absorbed in what he was doing to speak out loud.

He licked, kissed, and sucked, perfectly attuned to me with all his senses. Anything I liked, he kept doing. Things he tried that didn't feel that great, he almost magically stopped. End result, I was in heaven, floating in a cloud of the sweetest pleasure I've ever felt from a guy's lips and tongue. I hoped it would never end, but of course it did. This will sound odd, but to my relief it was a nice, ordinary orgasm rather than an intense mega-climax like he gave me last night. That was fantastic, but I don't think I could reach that level of passion every time without my brain turning to zombie mush.

I intended to suck him next, but he had other plans. When I started to sit up to align my face with his cock, he pushed me back down on my back and settled in beside me. He draped an arm over me and slid one of his legs in between mine. I think he planned to crawl on top of me. Instead I rolled him onto his back, and climbed on top. He cupped my boobs with his hands, teasing the nipples with his fingertips. I was ready, and his steel-hard cock indicated that he was too, so I aligned his tip with my opening and began to take him in. He had always entered me luxuriously slowly, and I matched that. Once again, it felt fabulous. When I reached the bottom, he made eye contact with an expression that seemed to ask, 'Ready to go for it?' I gave him a slight nod, and he gripped my hips, holding them steady, and began thrusting up into me. Not much of a gentle, soft start this time, just a couple of tentative pushes to be sure everything aligned nicely, then straight to strong, solid fucking.

I steadied myself with my hands on his shoulders, leaving my tits unsupported. They bounced up and down, and I looked to see if one of Ryan's cameras was catching that until I realized, 'Duh, no Ryan, no cameras. Yay!' I refocused on Nate, and how well we fit and moved together.

Neither of us was anywhere near cumming, but I lifted my hips and let him slip out of me. On his next thrust forward his cock only penetrated empty air between my tummy and his. He moaned in frustration.

I lifted up, raising my slit above the tip of his hungry cock. He desperately wanted to plunge back into my pussy, but I gripped his hard-on in my fist. I crawled slightly forward up his stomach, and placed his tip against my asshole. I made sure it was centered, and began to press downward.

He grasped my shoulders and said, "What are you doing?"

Well, an obvious question deserves an obvious answer. "I want you in my ass." I felt his dick twitch against my outer ring.

While he had been on the phone with the art gallery, what I looked for in my purse was lube. I wasn't sure I had any, it's not exactly among my usual night club accessories. When I found it, I applied a thick coat in my ass, as far up and in as I could reach.

This was new ground for me. I had only ever done anal before when it was someone else's idea. Before I met Ryan, there were a couple of times I let a guy try to fuck me there. Each one assured me that he knew how to make it pain-free, and even exciting. To say the least, they both failed miserably. The only reason I let Ryan try it was for an absurd amount of added money. I was amazed when he was actually able to do what the other guys promised: he made it more than tolerable, more than comfortable. He actually made it enjoyable, enough that I don't fear doing it for money anymore.

Doing it for money and doing it for fun are two different things, though, and I was challenging myself to cross this barrier for my own enjoyment. I could tell that Nate couldn't believe his ears or his luck. I've never understood why most guys are so fascinated with anal sex. Nate didn't seem to be overly obsessed with it, but his reaction showed he at least considered it a special treat. I stifled a laugh; he probably thought he was the most excited person in the room. He wasn't -- I was about to crawl out of my skin I was so energized. I had a deep burning desire, edged with a small but distinct overlay of dread that this could end up being a painful disaster.

Nate brought me back to the here and now. "What did you say?" he asked, his voice cracking.

I answered in the lowest range of my voice, barely above a whisper, "Fuck me in the ass, before I change my mind."

This was the moment of truth. I let gravity pull me downward onto him, while I concentrated on relaxing and letting him in. He slid into me, stretching my outer ring, and I took him in until he was a several inches deep.

From that point, he took over, and I didn't have to do anything. He knew to start out nice and gentle, but each time he pressed up into me he went a bit deeper. When it became clear I could handle him back there, any softness disappeared. He stayed slow, but went strong and deep. Not that long ago I would have been freaked out by the force of his rutting, but with what I had done for Ryan recently, I had a new confidence that I could not only handle it, but enjoy it. Maybe even get off on it.