Some New Jewelry For Linda

Story Info
Jack comes up with a piece of jewelry for Linda.
1.9k words
3.76
21k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was always apprehensive every time Jack came up with one of his ideas. Her orgasm was always more than she thought was possible and he was always so tender and sweet afterwards. She knew he would never push her farther than she could handle, but he seemed to push her farther every time. When he came to her that night with the wrist cuffs in hand, her stomach clenched in anticipation and her sex heated.

"I suppose you have another idea?" Linda tried to hide her excitement.

"Sounds like you might be happier than you let on. Yes, dear, I have a new idea. You know my mind rarely stops and you are such an inspiration. I actually have two things in mind. I made something for you. Would you prefer the cuffs or the new toy first? Don't worry, you will get to enjoy both." The smile on Jack's face told Linda she would indeed enjoy herself.

Linda was curious about what he had made for her, but she knew he always preferred her restrained when he introduced new toys. She walked slowly over, holding her wrists out. Jack took her left hand and slowly closed the leather cuff around her wrist, securing the buckle. He took her right hand and secured the matching cuff on that wrist.

"Arms up please." Jack asked as he reached for the hem of her t-shirt. Linda obliged, she couldn't explain why it gave her such a rush when he would undress her. He pulled the shirt over her head and laid it on the bed. He reached for the waistband of her pajama pants and slowly slid them down her legs. He knelt down at her feet as he helped her step out of the pants. She stood before him wearing nothing but the cuffs on her wrists. He walked over to his side of the bed and reached in to his nightstand, taking something out.

"I hope you like the new jewelry I made for you. Perhaps you can wear it the next time we get a date night." Jack walked over to her holding, what looked like, some type of necklace. As he approached and held it up, she could see it was a necklace but there was extra chain hanging from it.

"Can you hold your hair up please?" Jack asked as he walked behind her to put it on and connect the clasp. As it fell across her chest, she could see there were two extra pieces of chain that ended with some kind of small black loops. She let go of her hair to inspect the new jewelry closer, but Jack quickly grabbed her wrists and hooked them behind her back.

"You always look amazing, but something about having your hands behind your back makes it even better." Jack whispered as he took her head in his hands and kissed her deeply. Linda returned the kiss, feeling the heat between them. Not being able to hold him was making her frustrated, driving her need. He massaged her breasts, gently pulling on her nipples, making them stand out. As he reached for the loops at the end of her new necklace, Linda suddenly realized what they were for. He took one of the loops and pulled it around one of her now hard nipples, pushing a small bead up to trap her sensitive bud. He took the second loop and placed it over her other nipple and cinched the bead up. Her nipples were now captive and attached to the necklace.

"Oh wow." Jack just stood and looked at her, speechless. Linda could feel the heat between her legs grow, despite feeling the flush on her cheeks from being ogled by her husband. He went back to his nightstand and pulled out a short piece of string, it didn't look terribly substantial, and went about tying it to the footboard of their bed. He left a small loop in the string, to which he hooked a carabiner. Jack walked back to where Linda was waiting for him, placed his hand on her backside and gently guided her to the footboard where the string was tied. He unhooked the cuffs from behind her back and attached them to the carabiner tied to the bed. Linda had to bend slightly to reach.

"Please bend over further." Jack placed his hand on her back and gently persuaded her to bend over, now effectively tied to the footboard. As she bent down, she realized how exposed her pussy and ass were, how Jack could easily touch and tease her most private area. She also felt the chains attached to her nipples sway and move, causing all sorts of interesting feelings. Jack walked to the closet to retrieve the bag with all their toys in it and set it down on the bed.

"Would you like to see what happens, or would you prefer to be surprised? I remember you seemed to enjoy this the last time we played." Jack held the blindfold up for her to see.

"Surprise me." Linda surprised herself at her response. Perhaps all this sexual exploration they were having had awakened something inside her that she wasn't aware of. Jack slid the blindfold over her head and adjusted it to cover her eyes, leaving her completely blind. This particular blindfold had larger eye pads so she could still have her eyes open, but they fit so she couldn't even see any light let alone what was going on around her. This left her feeling disoriented and exposed, but very aroused as well.

She could hear him open their toy bag and rustle through it a few times, she thought he might have pulled more than one item out. As she felt his hand run down her back, she shivered. When his hand slid between her ass and fondled her pussy, she gasped and pushed back against him. His fingers roamed over her nub, pressing on it and rubbing it, bringing a moan from her lips. One finger slid easily inside, she was almost dripping. Linda heard movement on the bed in front of her then felt something push against her opening. It slid in easily, even without lube. A few seconds later she felt the egg spring to life, bringing another gasp and moan from her. This toy was controlled by his phone, he could make it dance inside her. He put it on a wave type program, the vibrations would ramp up to maximum and drop down to almost nothing. This served to drive Linda crazy, if only it would stay at the higher vibrations longer.

She was so distracted by the egg, she hadn't noticed Jack's absence. The sudden feeling of his hands teasing her rosebud caused her to jump and clamp down on the egg. This only served to elevate her desire. He slowly spread the lube around her sensitive opening, teasing it and creating pressure on it. She knew he was planning to play with her "other" hole, she just wasn't sure what he was going to do. His finger slid inside, slowly, and back out. As she got used to feeling him there, he increased the pace. After a few moments, his hand was again absent. It was quickly replaced by something hard and cool. Once it started buzzing, she knew it was the purple vibrator from the toy bag. The vibrations inside her from the egg and on her ring from the vibrator were pushing her quickly toward orgasm. Linda didn't notice Jack had applied more lube to the vibrator and was surprised when she felt it push inside her. The vibrator had several small bumps along its shaft and she swore she could feel every one as the toy moved further into her ass. With both toys now inside her and vibrating, Linda was quickly reaching orgasm. Jack started moving the vibrator in and out of her ass, the motion causing Linda to orgasm hard. As she squeezed tightly around the vibrator, it made it difficult for Jack to keep up the pace. She moaned loudly, gripping the bed to keep from falling.

"That was quick. I'm not done with you yet though." Linda could hear the smirk on Jack's face without having to see it.

He turn the vibrator off and set the egg to a low rumble. She sensed him at the bed again. How many toys did he pull out of the bag, she wondered. Linda was still coming down from the strong orgasm she just experienced but she thought she heard lube squirt from a bottle. Wearing the blindfold seemed to enhance her other senses. She felt Jack slowly pull the vibrator from her ass, but before she could get used to being empty, he started to slide something else in. It felt like he was pushing some kind of balls inside her, and they felt like they were getting bigger. She didn't remember anything like that in the bag. She was concerned that these balls were just moving loose inside her bottom, but then she felt them move all together. She assumed they were connected somehow. She made a mental note to ask Jack about these balls. She felt one that was quite large pass her tight ring and was about to protest when she felt Jack stop pushing. Now she could feel several of these balls moving around inside her, pushing against the egg. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but it was not what she was expecting.

Just as she was getting used to it all, she felt the egg stop, then begin to pull out of her. Before she could complain she felt the head of Jack's dick push against her pussy. With a slight grunt he slid into her, pushing on the balls and giving her a very full feeling. Jack started a slow thrust, the movement making the beads move inside her as well. She felt like she was being fucked in both holes at the same time. She felt another orgasm coming and was unable to control it. Just as she was getting used to this new feeling, Jack started to pull on the balls in her ass. This caused her to clench down again, squeezing his hard member and pushing her to her second orgasm of the night.

Jack felt her climax and increased his pace. He was slowly pulling the beads from her as at the same time. The feeling was becoming to much for him and he could feel his own climax approaching. Linda was awash in pleasure, disoriented from the strange position and the blindfold so she just gave into her carnal desires. She sensed her lover getting close as she was almost ready to come again. As he spurt his seed inside her, he thrust in to the hilt and pulled the last bead from her ass. The feeling of his cum inside her was the last bit she needed. She cried out his name and almost fell to the floor from the exertion. Jack held her up as he felt the last of his climax dissipate.

After a few moments to allow her to catch her breath, he pulled his now flaccid penis from her while still holding her hips. He came around to her side and quickly released her from the cuffs holding her to the footboard. As she stood, he took her in his arms and held her and removed the blindfold. She blinked several times to allow her eyes to get used to the light in the room and just basked in the afterglow, feeling safe in his embrace.