Some Things Change Pt. 02

Story Info
Things don't change in a small town... or do they?
19k words
4.85
18.8k
67
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

This is the second half of the story.

1. All characters engaging in sex are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

----

PART 2

----

After Steve and Prudence returned from their honeymoon, they moved into my parents' house until they could find their own place. Of course, I moved out of that bedroom to give them privacy, but that left me on the couch in the den. Even more incentive for me to do what I was planning.

Steve, Prudence, June, and I dubbed ourselves the Gang. They worked with me on developing my plans, and to be safe, we kept it between us four. Together, they coached me into appearing as weak and needy as possible, while maintaining my stubborn requirements. Mom, Pop, Frank, and the twins knew something was going on, but they didn't know the details. Prudence suggested we bring Lara into the group, but I decided it was safer for her if she remained in the dark.

However, I had been seeing Lara. She worked six days a week, but we made Sundays our date day. Sometimes we had Zeke with us, other times Lara managed to get her mother to watch him. Our dates were mostly simple: walks in the woods, picnics in the park. This Sunday, Lara's mother was watching Zeke so we could have lunch and see a movie in the city.

I think we were only about fifteen minutes into the movie when I felt Lara's hand slip off the arm rest and onto my leg. It was subtle but I definitely noticed. In the darkness of the theater, where only a few other people were sitting, we were in one of the last rows and no one sat behind us. I put my arm around Lara's shoulders and brought her closer to me.

I don't remember much of the movie after the beginning. Lara's hand started light rubs up and down my knee. It was terribly distracting. I turned to look at her. She was beautiful always, but in the movie theater her eyes gleamed in the reflected light of the film screen. I pulled her face to mine and we shared a long, silent kiss. That turned into several consecutive long kisses. Her hand moved less lightly on my leg, and inched its way towards my crotch. With my right hand still around her shoulder, I brought my left hand across and put it on her bare knee. The more her hand drifted upwards, so did mine, up her short skirt.

It felt wonderful, like something we'd missed out on as teenagers: pawing at each other friskily in the movie theater. Originally, Lara had called our first night together a 'release of unrequited teenage emotions', and I agreed with her apt label. Her hand now reached the erection that was pushing tightly against my pants, and my hand now found her warm panty-covered paradise. She moaned into my mouth as I grazed my fingers over it.

I was able to slip my hand inside the leg hem of her panties and find her wet pussy. It was shaved smooth; I recalled that she'd had some hair the first time we made love, so she must have shaved it away for me. She bit her lip to silence herself as I pushed a finger inside. Her hand squeezed my erection, but then she retracted it and firmly grabbed the arm rest instead. I withdrew my finger and pushed in again, this time using my thumb to rub her clit. Her right hand flew to her mouth to cover her noises.

It was a little awkward doing this with my left hand, but that was okay. Since we were in the dark and there were people around who could potentially catch us, I was fine with going slow. I heard no complaints from Lara. I worked my finger in and out slowly, then added a second finger. Her eyes got wide, but she was managing to stifle her moans.

I finger-fucked her there in the darkness, wanting her to enjoy my touch. Then I went in for the coup de grace. I leaned in towards her and whispered in her ear, "When I get you home, I'm going to fuck you until you scream my name. But first, I want you to come for me." She released a tiny moan that she couldn't quite muffle completely. I continued, "You're going to come for me, baby. Come on my fingers." My breathy words giving her naughty thoughts helped push her over the top, and she came. She gasped a quiet "eeep" noise as she climaxed. I felt her tight pussy squeeze my fingers, and I left them there until finished.

When I withdrew them, I helped her fix her underwear and skirt, so it didn't show any evidence. But then she whispered in my ear, "You just wait. I'll make you scream my name too."

She made good on her word. On the half-hour drive back to Lara's trailer, she leaned over my lap, unzipped my pants, and took my rock-hard erection into her mouth. I almost swerved off the road a few times as she licked around the head of my cock. "God, Lara, you're gonna kill us both if you keep that up," I told her.

I somehow managed to get us both to the trailer without dying and without exploding my load into her mouth. She jumped out of the car and quickly ran into her trailer, and I gave chase. She'd been heading for the bedroom, but I caught her in her living room and pushed her against the wall. "I'm gonna fuck you," I groaned in her ear as I kissed her neck. "Right here, right now."

"Oh God yes, fuck me," she moaned back. I moved her to the arm of her couch and bent her over it. Then I flipped up her skirt and brought her panties down to her knees. My pants had still been unzipped from before, so it was no hard task to slide them down too. I pressed my dick against Lara's pussy and pushed inside. She was so wet that it didn't take much effort. She gripped the couch and howled my name as I pounded her. I'm sure the whole trailer was rocking from my efforts.

I glanced over at her living room floor, which was still littered with Zeke's toys. It was instantly sobering. I realized I was fucking Lara without protection. I slowed my pace, and she noticed. "What... what's wrong?"

"I didn't put on a condom."

I went to pull out, but she gripped my shirt from behind her. "Nooo," she said, "just fuck me. It's not that time, I promise."

I wasn't sure, but I trusted Lara. Her high school self would have lied to manipulate me, but I was sure this mature version wouldn't do that. I slowly picked my pace back up, and really started driving into her. She squealed in delight and then came, her loud, powerful orgasm gripping my cock. I didn't let up, though. I fucked her silly, then, as I felt my own climax coming on, I pulled out and pointed downwards, spraying the floor with my hot spunk.

Lara saw me do it. "You're cleaning that up," she told me, but it was with a contented, post-sex sigh.

I laughed, "Of course I will."

She stood up, and walked towards the kitchen, wobbling side-to-side on the way. "I can't walk in a straight line," she said with a giggle. She grabbed some cleaner and a rag, and handed them to me, and I kneeled down to get right to work.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked, sitting on the floor near me.

"I... well, I didn't want to burden you with another child," I tried to explain.

Lara frowned. "My son isn't a burden."

I shook my head. "That's not what I meant. I'm not doing a good job of explaining it. I mean, I love you, and if we ever do have a child together, I want us to be married first." I took her hand, and said, "I want to do the honorable thing by you. Does that make sense?"

"You love me?" She said, smiling.

"I do." I leaned in and kissed her. "And that means I want what's best for you. And that's probably not another kid, at least right now."

She nodded. "Okay. Yes, I get it. But you better get more condoms."

"I will," I said with a grin. "We got us a good thing here. I'm not trying to let it go."

----

When I walked into the mayor's office on a Monday morning, I was ready to put on a show. "Well, boy, nice to see you," Jim Hammond Jr. said. I knew that the opposite was true. His secretary Betty had set up the meeting; it wasn't his idea.

"Nice to see you too, sir. I came to talk to you about the old building on Maple Street." I made sure my posture was as physically unintimidating as possible. It was hard, since I had a few inches on the mayor, and more muscle.

"Oh yeah, the old garage. Been closed over twenty years, if I recall. Asking price is $100 thousand, if you're interested."

"I'm interested, sir, but I don't have that kind of money." That was a lie. The bank had authorized me for a loan of $150 thousand, but he didn't need to know that. "I was hoping we could make some kind of a deal, maybe?"

The mayor grinned. He thought he had me over a barrel. I could already see the thoughts in his mind - he'd do me a favor, if I promised I'd help him in return somehow. I'm sure he thought he could gain leverage on me, and call in a favor of his choice, but that's not what I had in mind.

I spoke as timidly as I could, while maintaining my agenda. "I was thinking I could buy some of the parts from your brother's gas station." His little brother was a screw-up who couldn't handle anything more than that storefront. The gas station had a few basic parts, but certainly not everything I needed. "And maybe I could take a couple of the kids from the high school, teach them how to fix cars too. Like auto shop."

The mayor eyed me, considering my ideas. He seemed to be agreeable so far. "Sounds okay, I think we can make a deal there. How does $60 thousand sound?"

Inwardly, I smiled. Betty's guess had been accurate. Outwardly, I tried to look relieved. "That sounds great, sir."

"I just got one more condition."

"What would that be sir?"

"I heard you been seen around with Lara. I done told you, boy, that girl won't bring you nothing but trouble," he droned on. "If I'm gonna invest in you, I gotta know that she won't be involved. You understand?"

I saw that coming, but pretended to be somewhat defeated. This was something I could agree to without having to follow through. There was no way he could put in a legal document 'don't date the daughter that I disowned'. I hung my head and reluctantly nodded. "I promise, sir. She won't be involved in setting up my business." I worded that carefully so it was true. Lara would not be involved in setting up the new business, but I didn't mention anything about the future, after the business was set up. But then I added a condition of my own. "Sir, your condition, it's a little unorthodox. It may take me a while to get started without her help. Is there any way we can make the price $55 thousand?"

He pondered it, then countered. "$58 thousand."

"Deal, sir. Thank you very much."

As expected, the paperwork was very standard. It didn't mention any of those little conditions we stipulated with each other. So none of it was legally binding. If he tried to harass me about it, I could get a lawyer to defend me. The mayor was assuming I was a man of honor. I was. But he wasn't, and that's how I justified ripping him off for thousands of dollars.

----

My Pop loved fixing things. So when I told him about the garage with an apartment above it, his eyes glowed a little. I drove him and Steve over that afternoon, and we made lists and plans. Pop said the pipes were good, but we'd have to replace all the electrical lines. That was fine with me, as I planned to put in internet lines as well. We planned to do the apartment first, to give me a place to live and get me off the couch. Then we'd focus on the garage below.

After telling Pop, I figured it was time to tell Mom too. Then she insisted that I tell the twins. I did tell them about parts of the plan, but they didn't need to know all the minutiae of the business deals. The important part was that we needed the mayor to think he'd gotten the better of me, and the family would need to keep up that image until it was too late.

Steve again asked if I would tell Lara, since we'd been dating about a month's worth of Sundays now. Lara knew something was going on - she was far from stupid - so was starting to get frustrated when I wouldn't say anything. "It's better that you not know," I told her. "It's safer that way, trust me."

"You better not be seeing another girl, Charlie Williams," she gave me her sternest look.

"I assure you I'm not," I said, then I teased her, "Remember, I know what you'd do to other girls."

She hit me in the shoulder. Worth it. "I will find out," she warned.

"Eventually, I will tell you, I promise. Please just trust me for now."

----

I should have known Lara would be stubborn and not listen. She followed me one day when I drove to the old garage. I had just closed the door behind me when she knocked on it. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked sweetly, as if to deflect the fact that she had not listened to my request.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at her. "Don't you listen when people tell you things?"

"Not when they're hiding something from me. Did you buy this old crappy building?" she asked, looking around at the dark garage.

I closed the door again. "You need to get upstairs right now!" I said, pointing at the old staircase.

"What? Why?"

"For the love of God, get up those stairs right this second or I'll knock you out and carry you up there!" I wanted to yell but I tried to keep my voice down.

Lara finally saw the serious look on my face. "You'd never hit me," she muttered, but she finally went to the stairs and started climbing up.

Just as she slipped out of sight, there was another knock on the door. "Good morning, Mayor Hammond," I said, clearly. If Lara had been listening from upstairs, I was hoping she'd go hide at the mention of her father's name.

"Morning, Charlie," he said pompously, striding into the garage. "I see not much has changed since I've last been in here."

"Not yet, sir, but soon. I've got some contractors that will come replace these old car lifts. Then I'll get to work putting in new lights, and a new desk for the front."

"So when you think you'll be ready to open?"

I shrugged. "Don't know yet exactly, but hopefully this fall."

He clapped me on the back. "Well I'll be glad to see it. Keep up the good work, boy."

Then he thankfully left. When I was sure he was gone and not coming back, I locked the door and went up the stairs. Lara wasn't in the great room, so I bet she was hiding. "He's gone now," I called out.

Lara sheepishly came out from one of the bedrooms. "I'm so, so sorry."

I held open my arms and she walked to me for a hug. "Do you trust me now?" I asked.

"Yes. Anything you ask, I trust you."

"Okay. Now listen: I didn't want you to be here because I knew he'd show up. It was safer for you that way." Then I told her, "I also had to tell him that you won't help me set up my new business."

"I won't?"

"No. It was one of his conditions. But, it helped me drive the price down. And," I paused for dramatics, "I only said you won't help set up the business. I didn't say anything about after the business is opened."

I gave Lara the quick tour of the apartment. Pop, Steve, and I hadn't done much yet to the bedrooms. The bathrooms were okay, but needed a little TLC. The kitchen was our big project so far. We'd ripped out the old counters and replaced them with new ones, including the sink. Appliances were going to be delivered this afternoon. I had a few chairs and a folding table as furniture so far, but as soon as I got a bed in here, I could move in here right away.

"It will be nice to have a place of my own," I told Lara.

"You'll be all alone in this big apartment?" Lara asked, batting her eyes at me.

"I'll be alone at first," I teased. "But maybe I could use a couple roommates. You think Steve and Prudence would want to move in with me?" Lara wound up to punch my shoulder, and I caught her arm. "That's a joke, you hot sack of crazy."

"So you think I'm hot?" she grinned.

"Baby, you're a fire hazard," I responded, and kissed her.

I might have done more that kiss her if I'd had a bed there. Or a couch. Or even a decent, clean blanket would do. But I had work to do anyway. "Now shoo. Don't let your father catch you in here."

She grunted as I gently pushed her away. "Fine. Thanks for showing me your new place."

----

The next few weeks passed quickly. I spent Sundays with Lara and Zeke. The other six days were mostly spent on the apartment. I finished the kitchen, and supervised as the appliances were installed. Then I started on the master bathroom. I bought a mattress and box springs, but no frame yet, so they were just on the floor of the bedroom. That little bit enabled me to move out of my parents' house.

I started realizing why the garage was so cheap: the mayor didn't realize the apartment above existed. He must have been too lazy to properly inspect the entire property. He stopped by one day, long enough to see that professional contractors were replacing the hydraulic car lifts with new ones, then left. So I was able to continue work upstairs while professionals worked downstairs.

Lara was constantly curious about the progress. But she didn't dare to drop in again, after almost being caught by her father the last time. So I took pictures and showed them to her, satisfying her curiosity, at least for now. She admonished me at one point, ridiculing my penchant for frozen meals. She demanded that I come by the diner at least once a week so I could get a proper dinner. I knew Lara made the soup of the day on Wednesdays, so that became a regular night for me to drop in. The only soup of hers I didn't like was a vegan chili that she was trying out, but even she admitted it wasn't her best work.

Before I knew it, August rolled around, and I got the call from Frank. June was in labor, and he was driving her and Mom to the hospital in the city. I picked up Pop and the twins and drove there too, a few minutes behind. We sat in the waiting room for seven hours before we were introduced to Eliza Marie, my first niece. She was so tiny, and I had to wait in line until after the grandparents all got their turns to hold her. I made sure to take pictures of everyone holding her, especially June and Frank. When I sent one to Lara, she texted back to send her love to everyone.

----

By mid-September, the apartment was more than habitable. I had living room furniture, a kitchen table, good kitchen appliances, a washer and dryer, clean functioning bathrooms, and my bed and dresser in the bedroom. The other two bedrooms were completely empty, of course, and I didn't have much in the way of decor. But it was all mine, and I wasn't sleeping in my parent's den, so I was loving it.

Of course, I thought about having Lara and her son move in with me. I couldn't right now, as it would jeopardize my deals with the mayor. Also, in my mind, she and I weren't quite at that step yet. The way I saw it, cohabitation is a close neighbor to marriage, and we'd only been seeing each other a couple of months. And some folks in this town wouldn't look kindly on an unmarried couple living together. It was far too small of a town to make enemies for that reason.

I also would have to figure out my relationship with Zeke. I wasn't just dating Lara, as she and her son were a package deal. I figured that if I married Lara, I'd do the just thing and adopt the boy. But was I really ready to become a dad?

I had a heart-to-heart with Pop in the barn about this one day. "You helping take care of the boy?" he asked.

"I only really see him once a week. Twice sometimes," I answered.

He rephrased his question. "When you do see him, do you get along? What kinds of things do you do?"

"Normal kid stuff, I guess." I shrugged. "I read to him sometimes. I bought him a dinosaur toy, he really likes that. If we go on a picnic, I run him around the playground a bit."

"Well, that's a part of fatherhood. You're getting the good parts there. What about when he's upset?"

I thought about it. "There was a day he was just having a snit. I don't really know him well enough to do anything about that. You know, like discipline. But Lara's really good at that stuff."

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers