Somebody Save Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of 4. Reunion.
1.1k words
4.54
7.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who knew ravishing a bound college boy in a leg cast felt so fucking good? Almost as good as fucking a busty blond tied to a chair it seemed. I had done both thrice before the sun rose that morning. I now lay panting on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I guess it's time to go."

I sat up and untied Billy from the bed. He was still far too worn out to say anything as I helped him into the bathroom to clean up. I took a little longer than I probably should have on that I'll admit. Eventually though I did manage to get him dressed and out to my car. I drove him to the hotel where his parents were waiting.

"Billy!" the mom shouted, hugging her boy.

"Thank you," his father told me.

"Don't mention it. Ever."

With that I turned and left. Back at my place I packed my bags taking time to finger Lynn from time to time to keep her bound little body happy. Soon though I had everything I needed and was ready to leave. I untied Lynn from her chair. This was the last I was ever going to see her. That thought made me feel a deep sadness I couldn't bear.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"For what?"

I tossed her over my shoulder, grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"Gina! What are you doing?" she laughed.

"Making an honest woman out of you."

"Put me down."

"Nope. That WITSEC ID came with one for my spouse. That's you."

"What?"

"I don't want to go into hiding without you. So I'm kidnapping you."

"That's insane."

"As is every other part of our relationship."

"True."

"You'll love the suburbs. So many horny barely legal boys just waiting to be bound and teased and fucked."

"You know how to woo a girl."

Turns out there were plenty. Over half a year we'd cultivated a rotating roster of boys. Much to Lynn's annoyance we never kept any of them. Being in hiding meant we couldn't just kidnap one of our neighbors. Just having one willingly submit to us wouldn't work either. His family would notice, everyone would notice. It was too much of a risk. So we settled for this. This was fun but rather unfulfilling.

Mulling this over one day I plopped down onto the bed next to a napping Lynn. On a whim I plugged the thumb drive in and went over our cover ID. Maybe I would find something new about us that would help fill this void. Something wasn't adding up. The closer I looked the more I knew something was very wrong.

"Son of a bitch!"

Lynn almost fell off the bed from the shock.

"What? What is it?"

"There was supposed to be a budget!"

"What?"

"There was a bank account attached to the ID. This one must have been ready to have been handed out when they took it."

"We got money too?"

"No. We did not."

"They took it?"

"They took it."

"How much?"

I told her how much our annual salary would have been.

"Son of a bitch!"

"I know!"

"What do we do about it?"

Billy's leg was healed. His mind was not. Sure, he had a new name, a new home, a new life. There was no way Oliver Wilson could ever find him, he was sure of it. That didn't stop him waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat remembering him breaking his leg, shooting at him. He also dreamt of Gina.

What the fuck was wrong with him? Whenever he got scared, he thought of her. The thought of her made him feel safe. How fucking pathetic was that? The woman had kidnapped him in the first place. It was her fault Wilson had hurt him. Still she had saved him. She got him home safe. She fucked him but good. The blonde was good too but nothing compared to Gina, she was an animal. She had also tied him up.

That was the big one. The thing that had broken him. She had tied him up, and he had loved every second of it. It took him a good while and a good bit of therapy to come to terms with that. He now understood he was not sick. He was a submissive with a bondage fetish. He was hurting no one and as of such he was doing nothing wrong. So he started to see someone. He made sure his parents never found out about her. They might not like him going to see a professional dominatrix. Especially not one named Mistress Gina.

That was the part of the whole scenario he could not easily justify away. It was more than just the bondage. It was her. He loved being tied up by her. He pretended Mistress Gina was her. He had wet dreams of her. He laid awake at night longing for the touch of her. He was pathetic. Those thoughts all swelled through his head as he wandered into Mistress Gina's Dungeon that afternoon.

"What the fuck?"

There was Mistress Gina, a sultry Irish ginger, naked and ball tied. A ball-gag was shoved into her mouth. She was locked in a ball cage hanging from the ceiling.

"I think I should be flattered."

That voice. Could it be?

"Though we both know I'm the only Gina for you."

It was her! Gina! His Gina, stepped out of the shadows in a low cut dominatrix outfit all her own.

"Gina!"

Despite himself he ran forward and hugged her. She hugged back - hard. His face was forced between her breasts. She held on tighter. He couldn't breathe. She was doing it again. His boner sprang to life at the thought as the rest of him blacked out.

He awoke to kisses. My kisses. Naked and tied to my headboard the way he had been before. The way he had been the last time he was mine. Once I had him bare, I kissed every inch of him I could reach. That was what woke him up.

"Wha?"

"Welcome home, Billy Boy."

"Gina? What's going on?"

"Your parents cheated me."

"What are you talking about?"

"The ID they gave me had a bank account attached to it. They drained it and tried to cover it up. I found out."

"Please, my parents will fix this, don't hurt me."

"Oh baby I'd never hurt you. I've decided the best way to punish your parents. You see this time I'm not giving you back. There's no ransom, no threats. I'm just going to keep you as my slave."

"Slave?"

"Sex slave. I'm going to keep you all to myself, and Lynn of course. You will be mine and mine alone, forever."

He was scared but also happy. He loved me as much as I loved him. That pushed me over the edge. I took him. The first of many, many times to come.