Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my bags down and jumped into the bed just as Damon entered the room. I felt my skirt rise up exposing my soft jiggly ass. There was no way he could've missed it. I turned over slowly with my legs slightly spread. His eyes went directly to my crotch. That excited me greatly. "What side of the bed do you want?"

"I don't know, I've never shared a bed with anyone."

"Come on, you've been in bed with a girl before."

He blushed and smiled, "I've been in bed with women but we didn't do a lot of sleeping."

I giggled, "I don't want to sleep much either, you know."

"Oh, you don't, do you?" He smiled, making me hot between my legs.

I bit my lip and shook my head enthusiastically. "But we should eat dinner first and relax. I want to get reacquainted. I've missed so much of your life and I want to know who my little brother is, but for the record I'll take the right side."

"That's fine with me."

Then I heard some scratching at the door. "Oops, I almost forgot about Gus." I ran downstairs and let him in. He yipped at me happily running in excited little circles. I pulled out his doggie dishes, filling his water bowl first and setting it down for him. He started drinking his water happily knowing he would get his dinner next. I, of course, filled his bowl with enough food for him and put that down.

I saw Damon walking down the steps looking at his phone. He was frowning and clearly not pleased. "Jesus!" He said very frustrated.

"What is it?" I asked, concerned.

He sighed, "It's my... it's my ex." He was clearly uncomfortable.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You can tell me."

He sighed again, "I broke up with this girl a month ago. We knew we were going to break up before going to college, but she wanted to stay dating for the summer. I didn't see the point. Especially when I found out..." He stopped, clearly uncomfortable.

"When you found out about what?" I knew but I needed to hear him say it.

"When I found out you were coming home." He was very quiet. He turned away from me looking out the window.

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He put his arms over mine.

"I would say 'I'm sorry' but that would be a lie and I'm never going to lie to you."

"The problem is, she found out you were coming home. She blames you."

He showed me his phone:

-----

Julia: So are you fucking your sister yet you sick freak.

Damon: It's not like that.

Julia: BULLSHIT! You've been pining for her since she went dark. She left you in the dust. Then the second you heard from her you dumped me.

Damon: We weren't going to stay together when we went to school. I didn't see the point.

Julia: We could've had a fun summer together. I should tell everyone you're fucking your sister.

Damon: I guess I did the right thing. Goodbye Julia.

Julia: Wait, I'm sorry, Damon. Just come back to me. We can still have some fun.

Damon: I don't see the point. We don't have a future. Goodbye, Julia.

----

He touched a section on his phone and turned off the screen. "I blocked her." He was quiet again.

"Will she make trouble for us?" I was worried and I couldn't hide it.

He turned and faced me, "I don't know. She's always been jealous. She was always very uncomfortable with how much I missed you."

"Does she know we're here? Has she ever been here?"

"I don't know and yes, last summer."

"Do you think she might show up?"

"I don't think so. She's typically all bark and no bite. What worries me most is graduation day. If she makes a scene, it could get ugly."

"What's her name again? First name and last."

He frowned, "Julia Thomlinson." He paused and frowned at me, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. Well, sometimes girls need to work things out face to face." I bent the truth, I was finishing my degree in computer science and security. I knew I wouldn't need much information to hack them. "Is this the daughter of Superintendent Thomlison?"

"Yes, but I don't want any trouble. And I don't want you to hurt anyone."

I kissed him, "I know it's hard but trust me. I will die before I let anything hurt you again. Plus, I would only hurt someone if they tried to ruin us." I needed to dig up some dirt but didn't think it would be hard. Superintendent Thomlinson was an incorrigible pervert. He was always giving girls inappropriate hugs and shit, especially when a girl turned 18. One time, I managed to score a hattrick and win us a crucial soccer game. After the game, the fucker gave me a hug outside the locker room and congratulated me. He fucking patted me on the ass and gave it a little squeeze like it was no big deal. After that, he made inappropriate comments on my clothes and he seriously told me I needed to show off my body more. I stayed away from him after that. There were tons of whispers about him but of course the administration did nothing no matter who complained.

"Okay, I'll trust you but if anything goes sideways, I might not be able to forgive you."

"I'll never let anything bad happen to you again, okay?

"Okay."

"Now, if you're as hungry as me we should eat some dinner. What can I cook for you?"

"Can we cook together?"

"I'd love that. What should we make?"

"Remember when you took those cooking classes with your friend, Susan?

"Of course, those was a wonderful classes. Lots of really great Italian dishes."

"You used to make that creamy lemony chicken dish."

"Chicken piccata?"

"Yes! I looked up some recipes online and I think I got everything we would need. Can we make that together?"

"I would love that."

He grabbed a 3 quart pan and filled it with water. He set it on the burner and turned it on. He tossed some salt in the water then moved to the fridge we're he loaded the groceries. He pulled out a package of chicken breasts. He opened the package and pounded them out to an even thickness.

When he was finished, I dredged the chicken in a mixture of flour, salt and herbs. I grabbed a large cast iron skillet and tossed in some butter. Once the butter melted, I added olive oil and tossed in some crushed garlic. Once it was translucent, I gently laid the chicken breast in the pan to cook.

Damon added the fettuccine to the boiling water as I flipped the chicken breast. When the chicken was done, I removed it from the pan and then started to deglaze the pan with chicken broth making sure to scrape up all the delicious bits. Then I added some heavy cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and capers. I let the sauce cook for a bit then added the chicken back in to sit in the sauce.

Damon drained the al dente fettuccine and plated it on two plates. I added a chicken breast to each plate and poured over the sauce. I completed the dish by sprinkling it with italian parsley and freshly grated parmesan.

I turned on some soft jazz music as we sat at the little kitchen table and enjoyed our first dinner together in years. He popped open the champagne and poured us each a glass.

He smiled nostalgically and raised his glass, he said "To my big sister, My god I've missed you, but I'm so glad to be here with you."

I raised my glass and said, "To my little brother, the only boy I'll ever love. I pray to God you forgive me."

He blushed but smiled with a boyish charm that made me melt. We clinked our glasses together and each took a sip. We enjoyed the meal with small talk, reminiscing about days gone by. I asked him about sports and hobbies. He was a soccer player and track star but still loved scifi and playing Dungeons and Dragons with his few close friends. He had had a few girlfriends, Julia being the most serious, but as most high school loves, they were destined to fail.

"What about you? Any boyfriends?" He said a little tipsy from the champagne.

I blushed and looked into my plate. I shook my head.

"Come on, Sammy, I'm not going to judge you."

"If I tell you, will you promise to dance with me?" I looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"You want to dance with me?" He looked at me quizzically. "I'm not very good at dancing but I will if you tell me."

"I... I... I've never been intimate with a boy. Well, I've never been intimate with anyone."

"What do you mean? There must've been someone?"

A tear ran down my cheek and I went through my problems, "I don't want to burden you but ever since high school, I've tried kissing boys but there was never a spark. So, I tried out pretty girls and the same results, no spark. Then I kissed you in my bed after you saved me. It was so soft, so gentle, so sweet. After that, I was so consumed with desire. You were all I thought about."

"You've never been with anyone?"

I shook my head again, embarrassed. "A lot of the boys in my dorm and classes tried to take me on dates. I would refuse them, none of them interested me. I was known on the campus as the Ice Queen or Frigid Bitch. Some girls even took a run at me with the same results, but they didn't shun me the way the boys did. I have Gus and the memories of our kiss. Now, I've got more kisses in my memories. It's not much but it's all I have." I smiled weakly, "Would you dance with me, please?"

He reached across the table and took my hand and looked at me softly with love not pity. "I would be honored to dance with you, Sammy."

I made it to my feet, just barely. This was stunning to me because, never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought this could've happened even as far as two months ago. "I made a playlist on my iTouch, can I play it?

"Whatever you've picked, I'm fine with, Sammy." He smiled and looked a little sad at the same time.

I ran around the room lighting candles, then I went to my bag and pulled out a Bose speaker. My iTouch was an older model so I had to use the audio jack. I turned off the lights so we could dance by candlelight. I started my playlist and walked over to him in the middle of the living room. He had moved the coffee table out of the way to make more room.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he took me in his arms. The first song on the list was A Thousand Hours by The Cure. We swayed back and forth. We enjoyed the music, I made sure not to make it too loud in case we needed to talk.

Robert Smith crooned in pain.

----

For how much longer can I howl into this wind?

For how much longer

Can I cry like this?

A thousand wasted hours a day

Just to feel my heart for a second

A thousand hours just thrown away

Just to feel my heart for a second

----

I put my head on his chest, I missed being this close to him. He smelled so good and he was so warm. I could hear his heart beating. "I'm so sorry, Damon, I miss being this close to you."

"I missed it too, Sammy. I really, really missed you. Right now, I feel a lot of sadness for the three years we've missed."

"I was so stupid to shut you out of my life. I'll never push you away again. Even if you don't love me the way I love you, I'll never leave you again."

The next track on the list was Wicked Game by Chris Isaac. I don't think either of us were particularly wicked but I was definitely neglectful. We stayed quiet, slowly swaying to the song. Mr. Isaac was right though, I did want Damon to fall in love with me.

"This is so hard, Sammy. I go from just happy to being around you; to desiring you; to rage that you left me."

We quietly danced through With or Without You by U2, "I know, Damon," I said with sorrow, "I was such a horrible sister, but I swear, I'll smother you so much you'll be begging for peace." We dance quietly, his scent driving me beyond reason.

After that song ended, Stay by Thirty Seconds to Mars hit the speaker. It made me tear up a little bit. It's so tragic and bittersweet.

Finally the last song on my playlist, it was a little corny but it was how I felt. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths, played and Damon laughed softly, "Not very subtle are we, Sammy."

"Nope," I giggled, "I want you. I'm not going to hide it anymore."

"It feels weird when you say that, not bad or uncomfortable. It just seems surrealistic that you could have those feelings for me."

"That's my problem, it feels like the most natural, beautiful thing in the world to me." I looked up into his eyes, "The physical reaction my body has just being around you is more than I can bear."

He looked confused, "What do you mean?"

This was dangerous but words wouldn't do the trick here. I stepped away from him slightly, still having an arm wrapped around his waist. I took his hand in mine and pressed his fingers into my hot wet twat, my thong was soaked, "Do you feel that, Damon? Do you feel how hot and wet you make me?" I thrusted my pussy into his hand.

"Jesus, Sammy, I... I..." he stammered.

I kissed him hard, feeling his hardening cock pressed against my hip, "Don't think of me as your sister. Think of me as a girl who wants you more than anyone has ever wanted you before." I gently squeezed his erection through his shorts, "See," I said softly, "You're having a normal reaction to a girl showing you affection."

"Jesus, Sammy." he said softly, closing his eyes.

"Sssshhhh, lower your walls, let me take care of you." I pulled my tank top over my head and dropped to my knees. I nuzzled my face into his crotch inhaling his manly scent. I slowly pulled down his shorts and boxer briefs. I was surprised to find him neatly trimmed. This was my first time seeing someone's manhood in the flesh and he looked perfect. He was about six inches long with a girth that looked healthy but wouldn't tear me open. I looked up at him and smiled, stroking his shaft. "My, my, you have a lovely cock."

He blushed with no small amount of fire and shame. "Sammy, you're my sister, I don't think..."

I cut him off, "All you have to do is tell me to stop and I'll stop." He shuddered as I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and gave it a good strong suck. This was the first time I'd had a cock in my mouth and I had to say that I liked it very much. Even though I was on my knees, I felt powerful.

I put my hands on his hips and took more and more of his cock as my head bobbed back and forth. He ran his fingers through my hair and gently thrust into my mouth. He was so sweet, he made sure I wouldn't gag. "Oh my God, Sammy. You're going to make me cum." He looked down at me adoringly but his eyes still held shame.

I stopped sucking long enough to give him an evil grin, I said, "Cum in my mouth, Damon, I want to taste my little brother." I sucked him back in my mouth.

My filthy taboo words seemed to push him over the edge. He gripped my hair with his fist and thrust into my mouth, "Oh shit, Sammy, I'm cumming!"

He shot rope after rope of hot salty semen into my mouth. I was able to swallow most of it. Some slipped out of the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin landing on my left breast. He stroked my cheek and twitched when I still gently sucked him. I released his cock from my hot wet mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip. He shuddered again and I gave him an evil grin. "Do you like it when your naughty sister sucks your cock?"

He was still panting, "Oh my God, you're such a brat." He sunk down onto the couch.

I pulled his shorts and underwear completely off then I stood in front of him. "I'm not a brat. I just sucked your sweet cock and now you're calling me names." I teased him, "Hands up, mister." He did as he was told but he couldn't take his eye off my tits. I pulled his shirt off, his broad chest and shoulders now in view. I bit my lip admiring his chiseled abdominal muscles. "Jesus, Damon, I knew you were well built when I jumped you at home but you are one hell of a hunk."

He smiled at me. "I'm glad you like the view. Your breasts are beautiful. May I see more of you?"

I felt my nipples harden even more at his request so I pinched them for him. "Mmmmm, you want to see more of me?" He nodded his head and I smiled at him wickedly. I turned around and stuck my ass out at him. I arched my back and pulled up my skirt. I wagged my plump ass in his face. "Do you like your sister's fat ass?" I bounced on the balls of my feet jiggling my ass enticing.

I felt him rub each cheek with his hands, then he reached up and grabbed the waistband of my thong and slowly pulled it down over my ass. I stepped out of it and stayed bent over. He kissed each cheek then ran a hand up the inside of my thighs, "You're so gorgeous. I can't believe you're letting me touch you like this." He ran a finger through my slit, stopping to gently rub circles around my clit. My legs quivered a little and I moaned despite myself. He circled my clit again eliciting the same response. "Ooohhhh, does my naughty big sister like it when I play with her clit?"

I nodded excitedly. I had never felt anything so exquisite. Any masturbation I had done in the past paled in comparison to my brother's slow controlled attention. He got down on his knees behind me, I widened my stance and bent over further to give him better access. Using his fingers, I felt him parting my puffy pussy. He licked around my clit teasing it from its hood.

""Ohhhh, Damon." I whined and then he stuck his tongue in my hole and I gasped. He tongue fucked me until I was shaking. "Damon!!! I'm going to fall over, Baby."

He grabbed my hips to steady and stood up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. One hand cupped a breast, the other hand went up my skirt and he slid a finger into my pussy. He kissed my neck, "Do you like your brother's touch?" He pinched my nipple pulling it, sending sparks to my clit.

"Oh my God, Damon..." I whispered as he mercilessly fingered my little hole.

He slowly moved to the couch and sat me down. I leaned back and spread my legs wide, holding the backs of my knees. "I need you, Damon, I need to feel you inside me. Please, please fuck me."

"You want my cock?" He said stroking himself making sure he was hard as a rock. He pressed his cock on my clit teasing me.

"Please, I need you. I need your love. My pussy is drooling for you." Then I did something dirty. I reached around his cock and swirled my finger in my hole, then sucked my juices off my fingers. "Mmmmm, my pussy is yummy, almost as good as your cum."

"I want to taste more of you." He knelt on the floor in front of me and devoured me.

He tasted me from my hole to clit back and forth, over and over and over again. I could feel I was close to exploding when he latched onto my clit and sucked it hard. He slowly, carefully slid a single finger into my pussy. He found a spot I had never touched before and I seized up. I stiffened and my whole body began to tremble. Then I exploded, "Oh, FUCK! DAMON!" I screamed as my orgasm hit me like I had been dropped seven stories to the ground below. Only instead of pain, I felt nothing but intense pleasure. I held his face against my pussy as he released some suction and slowed down rubbing my spot.

I was dazed as I locked eyes with him, never more in love than I was at that moment. My love for him in the past was always filled with regret and mourning. I felt alive and hopelessly in love for the first time. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Did you enjoy that Sammy?" He smiled at me, his lips and chin wet with my pussy juices.

I grinned and giggled like an idiot, "Geez, ya think?" giggling again pulling him up for a kiss, then I felt his hard cock press against my bald labia, gently grazing my clit and I jumped. My juices, while tasting strange to me, were not without pleasure. "Will you make me a woman now? Please, make me your woman."

"Are you sure you want me to take your... your..." He was filled with desire but hesitant

"Pop my cherry, Damon! Tear me open, I don't care if it hurts. I need to feel all of you!"

He moved between my legs and slowly pushed himself just barely inside. His progress was stopped at my hymen. He stroked my cheek and kissed me as I felt his cock pulse as he pushed into me, ripping me open. I screamed as he managed to get all the way inside, feeling his pelvis mash my clit. I cried with joy, my brother taking the little girl out of me and making me a woman, his woman.