Somebody To Love

Story Info
And someone who knows just how beautiful you are.
7k words
4.65
11.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**

"Hi. Mind if I sit here?" Angela Wasserman heard and looked up from the chicken enchilada plate.

Robbi Byrd, a blonde student was standing, tray in hand. Angela shrugged and Robbi took the shrug as permission so took the seat across from Angela.

"Hi," Robbi said again as she jabbed her fork into the refried beans.

"Um, hi," Angela agreed.

"We had Biology last semester," Robbi supplied.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah, with Professor Shipley," Angela agreed, now looking at the blonde.

Robbi Byrd was an attractive young woman, or she would be if she took the time to do something with her long honey blonde hair, put on some cosmetics, dress in anything but such bulky, shapeless tee shirts and sweatshirts and baggy jeans. Her bright blue eyes looked into Angela's large brown eyes as if she were studying Angela's thoughts.

"You dated that Bobby Jones," Robbi stated.

"Yeah. Don't remind me," Angela smirked sourly.

"May I ask what happened? See, he asked me out; I'm tutoring him in English two ten; my goodness, how did he ever pass one twelve?" Robbi explained.

"He passed English Composition because I did his papers for him," Angela said.

"So..." Robbi prompted when Angela did not offer any information.

"So...so what?" Angela asked.

"According to Bobby, you two dated all the way through high school," Robbi said. "Then you two come here and a year in, the two of you break up. So what happened?"

Angela scraped the last bite of her meal into her mouth. She drank deeply from the bottle of water then wiped her mouth with her napkin. Wadding up the paper napkin, she dropped it onto the tray.

Angela knew she wasn't pretty. At best, she could be termed 'Cute' and that was when she took extra care with her hair and makeup and clothing. She had a pointed nose, thin lips and a sharp chin. Worse still, she fought a losing battle with acne.

Her large brown eyes were her best feature. Angela tried to style her hair, use her makeup to highlight her eyes.

Few people ever looked above Angela Constance Wasserman's very large breasts to notice her beautiful eyes though. When she stepped onto the campus of JM Finney High School to begin her freshman year, she already possessed a 26C chest. Minutes after entering Room 312, their homeroom, Angela had five boys vying for her attention. Bobby Jones was the most handsome, and the most persistent.

Throughout their high school years, Bobby made sure Angela knew how lucky she was to be with him. Bobby constantly pointed out how much prettier Patricia Fletcher was, how much more desirable Allison Daniels was. According to Bobby, the only thing Angela had going for her were her big tits.

"See, there's always two sides to every break-up," Robbi said, breaking into Angela's silent musing. "There's her side, and the asshole's side."

"You're closer than you think," Angela laughed.

Their date started off like most dates; Bobby took her to Sloane's Pizzeria and got the extra-large Supreme. Angela could just pick the mushrooms off if she didn't want mushrooms. Then, they returned to the dorm room where he kicked his roommate out.

The minute the door closed behind Parker, Bobby and Angela stripped. Then Bobby thrust his five inch cock into Angela's mouth. Angela loved performing oral sex. She loved the taste, the texture, the feeling of her man's cock in her mouth. Hefting Bobby's fat balls in her small hand, Angela expertly milked his cock with her tongue and lips.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, aw God damn you are one of the best," Bobby groaned and filled Angela's mouth with his seed.

"Mm hmm," Angela groaned, rubbing her furry pussy excitedly.

She would have preferred to keep the taste of his spunk in her mouth but Bobby made Angela rinse her mouth with a swallow from his can of beer. They kissed hotly, him groping her large breasts, pinching and tugging her hard nipples while Angela stroked his limp cock. When he finally began to revive, Angela moved to lay on his bed. Instead, Bobby put her on her hands and knees.

"Oh! Oh yeah, oh Baby, that, that's good," Angela cooed, enjoying the delicious friction his cock was creating along her vaginal walls.

Then suddenly, there was a blinding, searing pain jolting from her anus outward. On occasion, Bobby had made mention of Angela's heart shaped ass. He'd gripped her 32 inch hips and declared she had the perfect ass, an ass that was made for fucking.

Every now and then, Bobby would start their foreplay with light swats to her bare buttocks. Once, he'd thrust a spittle wet finger into her rectum. But he had never tried to jam his cock into her ass until now.

The pain was mind-numbing. Angela screamed out in absolute agony. Bobby slapped his hand over her mouth, releasing his hold on her hip. Angela crawled forward a fraction of an inch, dislodging his cock from her bruised anus. She bit down as hard as she could on Bobby's middle and ring fingers, breaking skin and drawing blood. Then both she and Bobby screamed out in pain.

"Fuck, Jones, what the fuck?" Shelly Marks, the third floor RA bellowed, flinging the door open.

"You mother fucker! You no good mother fucker! Keep saying you can do better than me? Then fine, go do better," Angela screamed, uncaring that Shelly could see her nude body as she slapped ferociously at Bobby's face and chest.

"Fucking bitch! God damned right I can do better," Bobby screamed, holding his bleeding hand in his other hand.

"So, I got dressed and haven't looked back," Angela concluded her tale.

"Um, over anal sex?" Robbi now asked, tearing off a chunk of her enchilada with her fork. "I mean, if it's done right? It can feel..."

"No. That, that was just the last of it," Angela admitted. "Him trying to shove his dick up my ass? And not telling me about it? That was just the last straw. I mean, do I really need someone who constantly tells me I'm not pretty enough? Do I need to constantly worry about where he is? Who he's with? He's always saying stuff like I'm one of the best. Well, for the last five, six years it's only been him and me and I'm ONE of the best? Who else has he been with?"

A few days later, Robbi came up and again asked if she could join Angela for lunch. She admitted she had gone on a date with Bobby; he was cute and was on the football team. Their date had consisted of Sloane's Pizzeria and bowling.

"And they say romance is dead," Angela said, voice a flat monotone and Robbi laughed.

"So, Computer Science? You took that last semester, right?" Robbi asked, looking at her phone. "Who'd you have?"

"I had um, Mrs. Harris. I tried to get Professor Deacon but, God! The minute the schedule opens? He's completely booked," Angela said. "I need to schedule a History three hundred class; who would you recommend?"

"Simpson. Definitely Mr. Simpson. But really? Anyone, anyone at all but Professor McNealy," Robbi said. "Hey, this lasagna's actually pretty good."

"Hey, there you are," Bobby Jones said, coming up behind Angela.

"Hey," Robbi agreed, looking up and giving Bobby a soft smile.

Then Bobby saw who Robbi's table companion was and scowled darkly. He stood behind Robbi, glaring hatefully at Angela. Angela continued to eat, ignoring Bobby.

"Just can't stand it, huh?" Bobby sneered at Angela. "Got me someone a shit load prettier than you and you just got to try to fuck it all up, huh?"

"Oh my God! Just get over yourself, would you?" Angela shrilled, laughing a harsh laugh.

"Bobby, she and I are talking about schedules. It has nothing to do with you," Robbi snapped, irritated.

"See you later," Bobby snapped at Robbi, marching away.

"Yeah, he's cute, but damn!" Robbi grumbled to Angela.

"Yeah," Angela agreed, shrugging. "Have you had Trig yet?"

"Trigonometry? Get Professor Danson," Robbi said.

"Okay, and that's my fifteen for the spring semester," Angela said, putting her phone down.

"And...twelve. I work at Benny's Burger Bar; twelve's about all I can handle," Robbi admitted, putting her own phone down.

"So, Robbi? That's what? Short for Roberta or something?" Angela asked.

"Don't laugh," Robbi warned.

"What? Why would I laugh?" Angela asked.

"You laugh, I will slap you," Robbi threatened.

"Come on. It can't be that bad," Angela said, already giggling.

"Robin. Robin Ann Byrd," Robbi confessed, also beginning to giggle.

"That's...um, that's not that...that's not that bad," Angela tried to say but was giggling too hard.

"See? Damn it; that's why I go by 'Robbi,'" Robbi said, also laughing.

"So, what's your sister's name? Sparrow?" Angela asked.

"Debbi; the lucky bitch," Robbi laughed.

A few times during the month of November, the two girls had lunch together. A few weeks into their friendship, Robbi admitted that she and Bobby were no longer dating. She had decided, cute or not, she did not need his possessive attitude, his controlling nature, or his less than impressive skills in the bedroom.

"So, that's why he tried to call me," Angela thought but didn't say anything as Robbi continued to belittle Bobby's attributes.

"Going anywhere for Thanksgiving?" Robbi asked.

"Not really. I mean, I live right down the road, in Billingsley," Angela said. "You?"

"I'm from Bergeron. That's in Idaho," Robbi said. "Even if I did want to go home? By the time I got there it would be time to get back on Greyhound to return to Kansas."

Donna Smith agreed that Robbi could come over for Thanksgiving Day. Angela's grandmother and grandfather on her Dad's side were coming even though Angela's dad had died nine years ago and Donna had remarried. Dan Smith's three children from his first marriage would also be in attendance; they lived with Dan, Donna, and Angela.

"And Dan's brother Eddy's going to be there," Angela said. "He's blind? But uh, man! He knows exactly where my boobs are."

"Uh. Yay?" Robbi said and Angela laughed

Waking at four thirty in the morning, Angela helped Donna prepare all of the dishes, using Grandma Goldberg's recipes. They used Granny Wasserman's stuffing recipe, including the pecans. Then, sending Robbi a text message, Angela quickly changed out of her flour-stained clothing and put on a nice dress with low-slung pumps.

Pulling up to the apartment building, Angela sent Robbi a second text message. A moment later, the door for Apartment2B opened and an attractive blonde woman stepped out. Angela watched as the very well-endowed blonde pulled a cardigan sweater on over her ample bosom then came down the stairs. Angela wrinkled her brow in confusion as the attractive woman walked directly to her passenger door.

"Hey! Perfect timing!" Robbi enthused when Angela hit the door lock.

"Rob...Robbi?" Angela gawked.

Normally, Robbi's blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, or on occasion was done in a French braid. Robbi seemed to avoid cosmetics of any sort and was always dressed in baggy clothing.

This beauty had waist length blonde hair that was parted on the right, sweeping over the left side of her round face. Her brilliant blue eyes looked even more striking with light brown eye shadow. Her high cheekbones were emphasized by her light colored rouge and her pouting lips looked perfect with her light pink lip gloss.

To Angela, the most striking feature was Robbi's very noticeable chest. The blouse Robbi was wearing showed quite a lot of cleavage. The skirt emphasized Robbi's nipped in waist and round hips. Her nude stockings showed off her well-formed calves and her four inch pumps highlighted Robbi's sweetly rounded buttocks.

"Perfect timing?" Angela asked, ceasing with her gawking and putting the car in reverse.

"Yeah, just got out of St. Bart's; all those people just standing around jibber jabbering," Robbi smiled.

"Saint Bart's?" Angela asked.

"Mm hmm; right over there," Robbi pointed in the general direction of the Catholic Church.

"Um, my uh, my family? We're all practicing agnostics," Angela admitted.

"Practicing Agnostics?" Robbi laughed.

"Yeah well, my step-father? Says he's never met a constipated atheist," Angela laughed. "So, we're practicing agnostics. We, I'm supposed to be Jewish but really? We don't really believe in nothing."

"So, you don't pray before you eat?" Robbi asked.

"No. But when Dan and Eddy try to use my Dad's old grill? We do some serious praying AFTER we eat," Angela quipped.

Betty and Ebbie Wasserman were thrilled when Angela entered the home. They were very polite to Robbi and grilled both girls about college, plans after college, and about boys.

Adelaide Smith and Emily Smith were uninterested in Angela's friend. Lane Smith was extremely interested in Robbi's breasts. Likewise, he was extremely interested in Angela's breasts and in Donna's breasts.

Adelaide did ask if Bobby would be coming; her infatuation with the handsome young man was ill-disguised. She frowned when both Angela and Robbi answered that Bobby would not be joining them.

"Hell, Sweetheart, remember? The boy's a football player. Whittle's playing oh shoot, playing..." Dan laughed, affectionately grabbing his eldest child in a headlock.

"Dad! Daddy, quit!" Adelaide protested, slapping at her father.

"Central Kansas," Robbi supplied.

"That's it! University of Central Kansas," Dan agreed.

Dan's parents brought Eddy. Robbi observed Angela's movements to deflect the blind man's attempts to grope her sizable chest. When she was introduced to the lecherous man, Robbi employed the same tactics.

"So, why don't we go around and tell each other what we're thankful for?" Donna implored everyone as She and Angela and Adelaide brought the food to the dining room table.

"Thankful I didn't have to get up and cook all this junk," Emily said.

"Thankful Emily's going to be the one scrubbing all the pots and pans," Angela said.

"I am very thankful to have such a wonderful friend as Angela, thankful that you all have allowed me to be a part of this celebration," Robbi said when it was her turn.

Between the main course and the desserts, Robbi asked Angela if she'd come and spend the night at her apartment. She did not have to go into Benny's Burger Bar until three o'clock the following day so they would have plenty of time to do nothing and to gossip and laugh and just hang out. Donna shrugged when Angela informed her that she would be staying with Robbi that evening. They were given a good bit of leftovers to take with them. Robbi assured Donna she was thankful; she was a starving college student. Ebbie made Robbi blush when he slipped a five dollar bill into her hand.

"Let him," Debby counseled Robbi. "Makes him feel good that he's helping a pretty girl."

Apartment 2B was a one bedroom apartment with a small living room/dining room combo. The kitchen was small with limited counter space and very limited cabinets. The bedroom made up for the shortcomings; it was spacious and had three closets, all with sliding mirrored doors.

"God, I would hate this bedroom," Angela admitted, dropping her duffel bag onto the floor.

"What? Why?" Robbi asked, hanging her cardigan into a closet.

"All these mirrors? Now, if I was pretty like you..." Angela said.

"What? Angela, you, you're beautiful," Robbi said.

"Uh huh, and if I didn't have these?" Angela said, indicating her large chest.

"Angela, I have big titties too," Robbi said. "It's not those boobs that make you so beautiful."

"Yeah, until today? I didn't even know you had..." Angela said.

"Compression bra," Robbi admitted. "God, high school? All anyone ever looked at was my boobs. So when I won the Business and Financing scholarship? I ran out and bought a bunch of compression bras and big tee shirts and big sweat shirts."

"Does that work?" Angela asked, watching as Robbi shrugged out of her pretty blouse, revealing a very pretty lacy white bra.

"Yes," Robbi said. "My three point eight five? Is because I put in the work, not because they're grading my boobs."

"That's a pretty bra," Angela said.

"Thanks! It's a Ladner," Robbi said and modeled the bra.

"A what?" Angela asked.

"A...Ladner? Angela, you've never heard of Ladner brassieres?" Robbi asked. "With your breasts? You've never..."

"No," Angela said, unzipping her own dress.

"God! Let me tell you; once you've worn a Ladner, you'll never want to wear anything else," Robbi assured Angela, holding out a clothes hanger. "Here; let's hang that up."

Angela watched as Robbi shrugged out of her bra. Robbi's areolae were light brown in color and were very large. Robbi's nipples were also very fat.

Angela knew her own areolae were a diameter of one and five eighths of an inch; Bobby and she had measured them, then used the formula their Math teacher had taught them. Robbi's areolae looked to be two inches in diameter and Angela felt her own areolae begin to crinkle and her nipples begin to stiffen as she looked at Robbi's large breasts and areolae.

Robbi's belly was slightly concave and her navel was a small nick. When Robbi wiggled out of her pretty panties, Angela saw that her friend shaved or waxed her pussy. Robbi's pubic mound was very pronounced; the slit was a deep furrow. Robbi's hips were round and when she turned, Angela saw that Robbi's baggy jeans had been concealing a very cute bubble butt.

Wiggling out of her own bra, Angela paused to massage her breasts. Robbi paused in pulling on a very pretty baby doll nightie and smiled in sympathy.

"Blonde hair, brown snatch," Robbi explained as she pulled the matching skimpy panties up her sleek legs.

Looking at Robbi's fetching sleepwear, Angela wished she had something prettier to wear. She pulled on her camisole top, now seeing with harsh clarity the stains on the short garment. The pale ivory top had once had matching string bikini panties; Angela suspected Lane had pilfered the panties at some time. So, she left her plain cotton panties on.

"Come on; what do you want to drink?" Robbi asked, pulling Angela into the small kitchen.

Iron Barrel whisky and colas in hand, the two sat on Robbi's small couch. Their bare thighs touched as Robbi rapidly typed on her laptop computer.

"See?" Robbi said, pulling up the Ladner web site.

Two things were immediately surprising to Angela. One was that Ladner offered odd sized bands. Angela was actually a 35F but most manufacturers recommended going to the next band size up and coming down one cup size for a better fit.

The second surprise was just how reasonably priced Ladner Brassieres were. There was a small bio of Becky Ladner, the owner of Ladner Inc. She had always been a plus sized woman and had suffered through trying to find the right bras at affordable prices.

Along with brassieres, Ladner also offered lingerie. Robbi admitted that her fetching baby doll was a Ladner creation.

"Soft? OMG, it is so super soft," Robbi enthused and dragged Angela's hand over her left breast.

"Wow, that, that is soft. Seasonal..." Angela mused and clicked on the link.

The red satin bra with heart shaped cups was obviously designed for Valentine's Day. The matching string bikini panties with the hart shaped front was a cute outfit. Robbi and Angela admired the other Valentine's Day ensembles before scrolling down. The red white and blue Fourth of July outfit was very patriotic. The stars and stripes bra and panty set was also worthy of a salute.

"Aw! Too bad Halloween's over!" Angela said, pointing to the Jack-O-Lantern bra and panties set.

"But, Christmas is right around the corner," Robbi said, pointing to the bra and panties set made of red felt Santa caps trimmed with white fur.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers