Someone Borrowed, Someone Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That being said, I was relieved beyond words by the return of my libido, even if for now it was only manifesting itself in late-night fever dreams starring Tish. I never thought it would have been possible for me, a healthy guy in my mid-thirties, to more or less lose interest in sex altogether but that's where I was. Or where I had been, until this all started. Tish not letting me know what our sleeping arrangements were this weekend - she insisted on surprising me - had me hoping for separate rooms because I seriously doubted I would be able spend all evening with her no doubt dressed to kill and NOT need to take care of things at 3am. Speaking of...

With my still-drowsy subconscious more than happy to team up with my vivid imagination it was easy to picture Tish still here, still on top of me, still kissing me with hunger and passion. As my mind provided me with the fantasy one hand scrabbled around on the nightstand for supplies I'd left out on the chance that I'd find myself in this situation while the other made short work of my underwear. Grabbing the bottle of lube, I flicked it open with my thumb and, while visualizing Tish using her tongue, poured a generous dollop on my cock, gasping at the coolness. After spreading it around I closed the bottle and exchanged it for the other item there - a little soft, white blob shaped like a cup. Settling the open end over the head of my cock, I stretched it down until it covered my entire length. At that point I grabbed it with a firm grip and, with Dream Tish having already shed her gi and taken me inside her, began stroking myself.

It had been a while - a long while at that - since I'd used one of my Tenga eggs and I had forgotten the intensity of the sensation caused by the various swirls and bumps that line the inside. My first stroke drew an exclamation of surprise from me, which morphed into a low growl as my pace picked up. My eyes stayed firmly shut as I fought to slow down, wanting to make this fantasy coupling last but feeling myself beginning to succumb to the promise of pleasure I'd been living too long without. The tightness of my hand combined with the textures of the egg and the slickness of the lube was becoming too much to deny. Further weakening my resolve was hearing Tish's voice in my head, urging me on as she pistoned up and down on me, her voice so smokey and excited that it was easy to convince myself it was her telling me to fuck her harder, deeper, to fill her up, to explode inside her, to come with her...

I had no chance after that and it was a battle I was more than happy to lose, my body arching upwards from the sheer force of my orgasm as the release roared through me. A few moments later I eased the Tenga off and deposited it into an empty glass, to be dealt with in the morning. Sleep reached back up for me with eager arms and I welcomed the embrace, imagining Tish wrapped around me as I drifted off. My last conscious thought was that this weekend promised to be interesting, at the very least.