Someone Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't needed to use anything yet," Cheryl responded tartly. "But I'm sure I will at some point. If you dig a little deeper in my purse you'll find some condoms. I'm just trying to be careful, Mike."

A couple of months earlier, when Mike's occasional frigidity had first surfaced, they had agreed to stop using birth control to try to get Cheryl pregnant, thinking that would help.

"So," Mike said, "You've given up on us having a baby?"

"No, no!" Cheryl stated emphatically as she stepped closer to hug her husband. "I still want to have a baby, and more than one. But, for right now, I want to finish our experiment first, and, you know, get back to normal before I bring a child into our world."

Mike pondered to himself, "Get back to normal? I wonder if that day will ever come."

Wednesday and Thursday were fairly routine. Mike and Cheryl both got up, got ready for work and chatted over coffee before heading out. After dinner, they watched TV until bed time. Mike had a slight case of the sniffles and neither one was much in the mood for sex, so there wasn't any.

Although Cheryl was not having sex frequently, she was constantly thinking about it. And she was keeping her options open as to what kind of man she wanted, aside from her husband. Lots of guys were expressing interest in her, and she had been flirting with a cute Asian X-ray Tech at work, but she was leaning toward someone more like Reggie. Ever since she saw her friend Carol making out with that tall dark stud, and after Carol told her that every white woman should experience sex with a black man, Cheryl's tastes had been leaning toward chocolate instead of plain vanilla.

Date night

Mid-day on Friday, Cheryl sent Mike a text message: Can U do dinner alone tonight? I have a date if that's OK.

Mike was taken aback. He knew this moment might come but he was not prepared for it. He sat, staring at his cell phone for 10 minutes, pondering how to his answer. Finally, he typed "OK" and hit the send button.

Usually on Fridays, Mike stopped off with his buddies to have a beer or two after work, but he bypassed happy hour that day to get home and see Cheryl before she went out.

When Mike got home, Cheryl was in their bathroom with her foot propped up on the tub, painting her toenails and wearing nothing but a pair of black thong panties. Her fingernails were already a fresh bright red. He feasted on the sight of his nearly-naked wife. Seeing Mike from the corner of her eye, Cheryl said "hi Honey" but barely looked up from her foot. It seemed to Mike that the brush was shaking a little as Cheryl tried to carefully apply the polish.

Mike waited until Cheryl finished her nails, then he said, "Well, come on, Honey, tell me about your 'date.' You know it's driving me crazy, don't you?!"

Cheryl smiled and gave Mike a warm kiss on the lips, then she said, "There's not too much to tell, really. His name is James. He started a little medical supply company on his own and he delivers to the hospital every day. He's always as nice as can be. He asked me if I wanted to go out and have a drink and maybe dance a little, so I said okay. We're going to go to that club

where I went that time with Carol."

Mike nuzzled up behind Cheryl, being careful not to touch her nails, and quietly inquired, "Do you think this might be the guy for you? For us? Are you going anywhere after the club?"

Without turning around, Cheryl responded with, "I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. I'll have to play it by ear and just hope for the best."

Cheryl had selected a tight little dress for her date with James. Mike was a little surprised that she didn't strap on a bra before slipping into the dress. She turned and asked her husband to pull up the zipper in the back. As he zipped the body-hugging garment, Mike said, "You know, you could wear a bra with this dress." Cheryl giggled, "Yeah, I could wear a bra, but you and I both know that it looks way hotter this way!" Mike watched in awe as his wife tugged and adjusted the dress so that her boobs would be well displayed and her nipples would be visible poking out at the fabric. Mike knew that Cheryl was making her body attractive and alluring, not for him but for someone different.

When he saw that Cheryl was almost ready, and looking really beautiful, Mike could not contain himself any longer.

"Cheryl, Sweetie, I've got to tell you that I was a little shocked today when you texted me that you had a 'date' tonight. I never really thought about you 'dating'. I guess I thought this experiment was going to be a little more -- I don't know -- 'clinical' maybe. I didn't think that you'd be getting dressed up and going out drinking and dancing and getting all friendly with another guy."

Cheryl glared at her husband and was a bit perplexed when she replied, "Mike, what did you expect? Did you think that I was just going to jump in bed with someone different -- maybe use an empty hospital gurney at work, or drag the mailman in for a quickie? Whoever it is, I have to get to know him a little before I let him fuck me. Like I told you, even if this is 'just sex' I have to make some connection with the guy, otherwise it's kind of pointless. You get that, don't you?"

Mike nodded in the affirmative.

Cheryl checked the mirror again and decided that she was as ready as she'd ever be. She walked from the bedroom to wait in the living room, with Mike close on her heels. James was due to pick her up at 7 o'clock and she was actually ready a few minutes early. Mike was having second thoughts again, and he wanted to somehow stop Cheryl from leaving, but he realized it was too late for that. There was no turning back now.

Mike and Cheryl were both startled when headlights flashed against their living room window. It meant that James had pulled into their driveway.

"Honey, I told him to wait for me in the car," Cheryl said nervously as she picked up her purse and stepped over to where Mike was standing. "I thought it would be easier that way. I'll text you if I'll be later than midnight, but I'll probably be home a lot earlier than that. Well, Honey, I love you. Wish me luck!"

Mike gave Cheryl a hug and a little peck on the lips -- he'd been scolded many times for messing up her lipstick -- and he said only, "I love you too."

Cheryl quickly went out the front door and stepped briskly toward the parked car, opening the passenger door, seating herself and closing the door in mere seconds. Mike ran to a darkened front bedroom window to surreptitiously sneak a peek at James and Cheryl, but the car was already in reverse and its windows were so heavily tinted that only two silhouettes were visible in the vehicle's front seats. Mike shuffled back to the living room to watch TV, not because he expected it to distract him, but just to kill the time.

Making his acquaintance

As Cheryl and James rode in the car they didn't talk at first. Conversing would have been difficult over the rap music that was blaring from the sedan's pounding speakers. When Cheryl signaled James to turn down the volume he asked her if she didn't like Jay-Z. Cheryl said she liked it fine (not entirely true) but she wanted to talk a little. Another two miles down the road and they were chatting like old friends. "Have you lived around here long? All my life. Me too. I went to Eastside High School. I went to Booker T. Washington. I graduated six years ago. Me too. We're the same age, then!" After more small talk, James got a little more personal.

"I guess you must be living with someone; the way that you wanted to jump in my car without me going inside your house."

"I live with my husband," Cheryl said straight-out, causing James to turn toward her with a WTF expression. "Don't worry," Cheryl continued. "He's okay with me going out with you. We're going through a rough spot in our marriage right now and we agreed that I could see other people." Then Cheryl smiled and said, "You're my first; I mean the first man I've ever gone out with since I started dating my husband years ago."

"Shit!" James blurted, "That's a hoot, but he must be bat-shit crazy! If I was your husband, as nice and hot-looking as you are, I wouldn't let you get near another man!"

They both laughed.

"So why me? Is it because I'm black and you want to try out at least one nigger before you and hubby patch things up?"

"No James, that's not it," Cheryl said while touching his black forearm with her white hand. "You've always been so nice to me at the hospital. I wanted to see if you're that nice all the time." After being quiet for a few moments, Cheryl added, "But, to be totally honest, the fact that you're black is kind of, um, interesting. I've never been close to any black people, but I just recently realized that I find black men attractive -- I really do -- and I've heard that black guys are, you know, 'different'. I'm kinda looking for someone different right now."

"Well, I' m going to try to be nice, and different!" James joked. "And by the way, Cheryl, at work everyone calls me James, as in James Johnson, but all my friends all call me JJ."

"JJ!" Cheryl repeated with a grin. "I like that! It fits you! I'll be happy to call you JJ, JJ!"

JJ pulled into the parking lot at the nightclub and parked his car. As he and Cheryl started walking toward the building, JJ slipped his hand into hers. Cheryl kept sneaking peeks at her hand, surrounded by dark black fingers, and she found it exhilarating! She thought about the possibility of being seen by someone she knew -- unlikely as that was, except for maybe her friend Carol -- and it gave her a secret thrill.

Inside the building, walking hand-in-hand, looking for an out of the way place to sit, Cheryl noticed that she got a lot of looks from other black men and other white women. They found an empty booth and Cheryl scooted in. She expected JJ to sit across from her and was a little surprised when he sat next to her instead. She had to remind herself that she was on a date, not an everyday outing with her husband.

They ordered drinks, which were quickly delivered, and they talked some more. When the DJ switched up his hip-hop music to play a slow song, JJ took Cheryl's hand and led her to the dance floor. JJ moved smoothly across the floor, with one hand holding hers and another on her hip. When the song ended, JJ stopped moving, pulled Cheryl close, and kissed her lips.

Cheryl could not have been more disappointed -- disappointed that it ended! She was smiling widely as JJ led her back to their booth, and as soon as their asses hit the seat cushion, they started kissing again. JJ's lips were made for kissing, and his black skin was so exciting to see and touch. They connected their lips for long, tender moments, then sent their tongues deep into each other's mouths. They kissed for several minutes until they both had to catch their breath. Cheryl took a sip of her drink, then planted one more kiss on JJ before she smiled and said, "You really know how to kiss a girl, James Johnson!" JJ chuckled and said, "Kissing is easy with a beautiful woman like you!"

JJ said he wanted to dance some more and he led Cheryl back onto the floor. The music's tempo had picked up and Cheryl smiled non-stop as she became more relaxed and confident in her dance moves. When JJ pulled her close to sensuously rub his body against hers she reciprocated. After three dances, Cheryl said she had to take a break.

As soon as they sat down they started making out again. Cheryl tingled from head to toe when JJ moved a hand to caress her breast. After a few minutes of being kissed and having her boobs fondled, Cheryl was ready to dance some more and let JJ bring her back to her feet. Three dances later, the new interracial couple returned to their booth, but stood, hugged and kissed each other for two minutes before sitting down. Cheryl felt nice and naughty, noticing that people surrounding them were staring intently and enviously. Cheryl and JJ had both worked up a sweat. Cheryl's protruding nipples were even more fully displayed through her perspiration-dampened dress. "Look at me! I'm soaking wet!" Cheryl said, fanning herself with her hands and jutting her chest out.

"Me too!" JJ said, wiping beads of sweat from his forehead. "I've got lots of towels at my place."

Cheryl contemplated for a moment, weighing her next move and what it would mean, then

flashed JJ a smile and said, "Okay. I guess we could go by your place to cool off."

Intimately acquainted

During the ride from the nightclub to JJ's place, Cheryl and JJ kissed at every traffic signal. When they arrived at an aging but well-kept apartment complex, JJ parked. With one arm hugging each other's hip from behind, they walked to JJ's door and stepped into his apartment.

"Welcome to my man cave," JJ said. "It's not too fancy but I try to keep it clean."

"Oh, it's nice, JJ," Cheryl assured him as she looked around, noticing that the place was sparsely furnished and decorated only with bar lights and some posters on the walls. "This is the first time that I've ever been in a strange man's apartment -- not that I'm saying you're strange -- I mean someone that I don't know that well!"

"Well, I won't be a stranger for long," JJ said, adding "But, are you shitting me, girl? You've never even been in a guy's place before?"

"No," Cheryl shyly responded. "Mike and I both lived with our parents until we got married, then we moved into our house. The down payment was a gift from Mike's folks."

JJ laughed, then hugged Cheryl and said, "Baby, you're almost a virgin, aren't you?! Well, we're gonna have a real good time and I'll have to teach you a thing or two!"

"That's the whole idea!" Cheryl chuckled as she leaned her face toward JJ's for another kiss.

JJ had a couple of nice pieces of furniture, including a big leather couch that took up most of his living room. He guided Cheryl to the sofa and she sat down. JJ then said something about his shirt being sweaty as he took it off and tossed it away. Cheryl gasped a little when she saw JJ's bare chest, ripped with muscles and covered with dark tattoos. As JJ sat down next to her and put his arms around her she felt almost overwhelmed. They started to French kiss and to run their hands over each other. Brushing JJ's pants, Cheryl felt a huge bulge. She didn't think it could possibly be his penis because it was just too big, but then what else could he have stuffed in his pants?

As they kissed and hugged, JJ reached his hands behind Cheryl's back and adeptly pulled down the zipper to her dress. She giggled a little, recalling that it was her husband who had pulled the zipper up. When JJ began to pull the dress up over her head Cheryl crossed her arms and helped him. Cheryl felt wonderfully vulnerable, sitting there in just her thong. She moaned quietly when JJ brought his hands to her milky-white breasts and began to squeeze them with his long black fingers.

"Your tits are beautiful," JJ said as he lowered his head and began to shower them with soft kisses. "White women have the nicest tits, and I've never seen a pair as nice as yours. I can't believe your husband is letting you share them..."

"Oh shit!" Cheryl exclaimed, leaping from the couch and dashing to the table where she'd left her purse. "I need to send him a text!"

JJ stayed on the sofa, a bit bewildered.

Cheryl pulled out her phone and as fast as her fingers could move, she typed, "Going good. Don't wait up. XXX." She pushed "send", then put her phone on silent. She smiled as she returned to the couch, where she took JJ's head in her hands and guided his mouth to her nipples.

Cheryl purred as JJ suckled at her breasts, gently sucking one nipple while squeezing the other with his fingers. He seemed to know just how much pressure to apply to cause slight pain that brought pleasure. It was a sensation that she had never experienced with Mike. She groaned loudly and writhed on the brink of orgasm. Assessing herself, Cheryl realized that she was involuntarily spreading her legs far apart, and if JJ had plunged his penis into her at that moment she would have welcomed it. Slowly, JJ began to work his way south from her tits, kissing every inch of her taut torso until his lips touched the moist, black, satin material of her thong. Cheryl felt elation when JJ paused long enough to say," you're really wet, baby."

JJ slowly rose up, stopping for one prolonged kiss before becoming upright. Cheryl leaned back on the couch cushion to catch her breath as JJ stood in front of her and unfastened his belt and pulled down his fly. Then, he let his pants fall to the floor and kicked them away. Cheryl found herself at eye level with JJ's boxer shorts, tenting obscenely with a humongous bulge.

There was no doubt in Cheryl's mind as to who was in charge when JJ issued a verbal command.

"Pull my shorts down. Do it now."

With her red-painted fingernails, Cheryl grasped the waistband and yanked down JJ's boxers. The longest, thickest penis she had ever seen greeted her.

"Oh my god!" Cheryl laughed. "It's so...big! And so... black! You don't really fuck women with this monster, do you?!"

"Every chance I get!" JJ quipped. "And I'm going to fuck you with it tonight!"

Cheryl shivered with anticipation, and some trepidation. She wondered to herself if she would actually be able to take something so huge. JJ was easily twice the size of Mike.

Issuing another command, JJ said, "Well, don't just stare at it, baby. Take it! Hold it! Make love to it with your pretty red lips!"

Cheryl wrapped one hand around JJ's cock, and then another. It was so warm and firm. Even without her medical training Cheryl would have felt JJ's pulse throbbing in it. The sight of her delicate white hands holding that dark black manhood almost took her breath away.

"Don't forget my balls," JJ said softly. "Your fingers are cold, but they'll feel nice stroking and squeezing my nuts a little."

Cheryl held one hand on JJ's cock, absorbing its masculine energy, and she slipped her other hand down to cradle his massive nut sack. "Oh -- my -- god!" Cheryl enunciated. "Your balls are huge too! They're like four times bigger than Mike's!" Cheryl applied a little pressure as she gingerly rolled JJ's balls between her thumb and fingers. She was afraid of hurting him but smiled when JJ cooed, "Oh, yeah, baby! That feels nice!"

Cheryl couldn't contain her lust and she lowered her face and brought her lips to kiss the cockhead. A string of precum clung to her lipstick and she poked out her tongue to free it. She began to kiss and lick. Brushing the cock with her nose, she alerted on the scent. It was so musky and manly. She sniffed harder and found the mere smell of that black cock to be totally arousing. Uttering a mournful "mmmm" Cheryl took the cock into her mouth. She still had room to cradle it with one hand as she drew it into her mouth as far as possible. In her excitement, Cheryl began to rapidly bob her head with four inches of cock poking at her throat. JJ tenderly stroked the silky blonde hair on her scalp and whispered, "Slow down, girl. You're doing fine."

After several minutes of Cheryl's cocksucking, JJ tenderly placed a hand on each side of her face and brought her eyes to meet his. JJ smiled and said softly, "I think you're ready for your first black fucking." Cheryl smiled and nodded her head.

JJ stood up and, holding both of Cheryl's hands in his, brought her to her feet. Then he led her from the living room. JJ's big black cock was fully erect, sticking far out in front of him and swaying with every step. Cheryl was almost in a trance. She wanted JJ so badly! If he had been a vampire, she would have offered him her neck to drain her lifeblood.

Cheryl suddenly experienced a momentary reality check. She stopped in her tracks and pointed toward her purse on the table. "I have condoms, unless you have some of your own that you'd rather use."