Someone More Experienced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll work on that," he said. "Off your knees and onto your back, princess."

She did as he said, and pushing down on her with a rough kiss, he positioned his thick head at her glistening entrance.

"You sure you want this, Andie?"

She moaned. "Please fuck me, Mr. Kelly."

They moaned in tandem as he began pushing into her. She was impossibly tight, by far the tightest he'd ever fucked, and her pussy felt like a vise gripping his impressive girth. Gently, slowly, his hips thrust back and forth, working his cock in inch by inch. The wrinkle between her eyebrows was back, and she bit her lip as her pussy stretched to accommodate him.

"How does that feel, princess?"

Her look of concentration deepened and she squealed. "Like I'm being split in two. You're a lot bigger than Josh."

Maybe that shouldn't have given him satisfaction, but it did, motivating a more powerful thrust. Andie moaned, arching her back, but didn't object. He could begin fucking her in earnest. His hips began pumping harder, faster, as he worked his cock deep into her.

"Ted," she breathed. "That feels so good. I feel so... full."

"You're so fucking tight, Andie," he whispered through his teeth.

Looking up at him through those wide, innocent blue eyes, she purred, "Am I good at taking your big cock, Mr. Kelly?"

"You take it like a fucking champ," he groaned. "You put on a good act, Andie. Little Christian good girl. Almost had me fooled. I know what you are now, though."

"What am I?" she moaned.

"You're just a little... teenage... slut," he muttered, thrusting deep on each word. She cried out in ecstasy, and he felt her feet wrap around his hips, pulling him in deeper. She wanted it deep? He'd give it to her deep. He leaned in next to her ear.

"Turn around, slut," he whispered. "I want to fuck you from behind."

She willingly turned, standing on the floor and bending over. A chuckle escaped his lips; her petite frame stood so that her ass was about a foot below his cock. Not ideal for fucking her, unless she was wearing heels... Which he might have to look into.

"Hands and knees."

She obeyed, climbing onto the bed. Much better. He repositioned himself and thrust in. She groaned as he opened her back up. Her knees parted and sank to each side, emphasizing the curve from her lower back to her perfectly smooth, round ass, shaped by years of cheerleading. Soon she met his thrusts with vigor, pushing her ass back. He eased up, allowing her to ride his cock from behind, watching the muscles in her ass flex and bounce. He slapped her ass once, twice, thrilling at the bright red marks that appeared on her rosy skin.

Her torso dropped down further as one of her hands reached between her legs to rub her clit. Her moans increased in frequency and volume, and he could tell by the way her pussy began to clench and release that she was close to orgasm. He pounded her harder, nearing his own climax.

"Come for me Andie," he groaned. "Come all over your boyfriend's dad's fat cock."

Her legs trembled and she cried out his name as she came hard, gripping and releasing his cock as her pussy spasmed. He fucked her through her orgasm, making her nearly scream as he pounded her.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered. "Andie, I'm gonna cum too, baby."

"I want you to come inside me," she whimpered. "Please cum inside me, Ted."

He growled as he slammed his hips into hers in powerful final thrusts before his cock throbbed, releasing his load. They both moaned as he pulsed inside her, releasing his seed in the most powerful orgasm he'd had in years. His chest heaved with exertion.

He held her in place as he pulled out of her a wet popping noise, and watched with satisfaction as a stream of his thick cum dripped out of her pussy. She shocked him by reaching her hand down between her legs, scooping up a dollop of cum, and bringing it to her lips. She licked her fingers clean, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Holy shit," he murmured.

She sat back on his bed, her pussy still drooling with his cum. He took in her flushed cheeks, mussed hair, heaving breasts, and he wanted to fuck her again. He tried to resist the urge; who knew when Cathy or Josh might be home?

Josh. Oh, fuck. Andie seemed to have the same idea as her expression moved from lustful satisfaction to fearful disbelief. He resisted the image of his cock stuffed between them as her lips parted in distress.

"We can never tell Josh," she whispered.

"Agreed." He nodded. "That goes for Cathy, too."

Her eyes widened. "Oh my god. Your wife."

He chuckled. "You don't need to worry about her, Andie. She's too clueless to catch on."

She nodded hesitantly, and her slender fingers closed around the silver cross hanging from her neck. He sat next to her on the bed and put a soothing hand on her back, rubbing gentle circles. His other hand gently squeezed her knee.

"Andie," he said. "It's gonna be ok."

"You're... you're right."

"I am." His hand moved from her knee to her inner thigh, and her legs parted for him automatically. He grinned and drew a finger along her slit, gathering some of the cum that had leaked from her pussy. He brought his finger to her lips, which she opened. She took his finger into her mouth, licking it clean.

"You're a born slut, Andie," he whispered. "And if Josh isn't helping you reach your potential, then you need someone else to get you there. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Good. Now get dressed, princess."

They both rose, gathering the items of clothing they had carelessly strewn. Ted noticed with pleasure that Andie wasn't walking with her usual grace; it was likely her pussy was already quite sore. He hadn't been nicknamed "Knee-Knocker Kelly" in college for nothing. She swayed through the door to the family room to retrieve her tank top.

"I'm gonna go down to the basement to get my backpack," she called.

"Sounds good," he responded, doing up his belt. He took a quick glance in the mirror—a little sweaty, but not bad. He still had the stamina of a much younger man.

The creak of the front door stopped him in his tracks. Fear shot through his body, and he hoped Andie managed to clothe herself in time. He slowly stepped toward the doorway of the master bedroom, terrified of what he'd find.

"Hi, Mrs. Kelly!" Andie's cheerful voice rang out.

"Andie," his wife's voice sounded unsurprisingly taken aback. "What are you doing here? I believe Josh is at football practice."

"Oh, I know! I just heard a rumor that Coach was going to let 'em out early and I thought I'd stop by to see. Guess I got my wires crossed. Mr. Kelly let me in."

Ted took that as his cue and entered. "Hey, hon."

"Hello, Ted," she said, her voice colored by nothing more than bland acknowledgement.

"Get off early?"

"Yes," she said absentmindedly, setting down her purse and removing her coat to reveal a frumpy, shapeless beige ensemble. "Finished some paperwork ahead of schedule and thought I might as well head back. Didn't know you'd be here, Ted. It's a lovely surprise to see you, though, Andie. Do you need a snack or anything?"

"No, thank you, Mrs. Kelly," Andie responded sweetly. "Ted already gave me something pretty substantial to eat."

It took everything in Ted not to grin. The little minx.

"Well, you're welcome to stick around."

"Thank you, but I think I should head out. I have bible study pretty soon." When Cathy turned her back to get something of the fridge, Andie winked at him, pulling up the hem of her skirt to reveal that she hadn't put her panties back on. Ted shook his head at her and mouthed, this isn't over. She gave him an innocent smile. Whatever do you mean?

She'd just dropped her skirt back down when Cathy faced her again. Andie smiled sweetly. "I'll see you around! And thank you for your service earlier, Mr. Kelly. I really needed that."

With a beaming smile, she slipped out the door.

"What?" Cathy said.

"Oh, her laptop was having trouble and I mentioned I could help. Got it up and running again," he covered quickly.

"Nice of you," she said absentmindedly. "Do you know if she was injured or something? Poor girl was walking funny."

He shrugged. "Cheerleading, probably. I think she got stretched past what she could handle, poor thing."

Cath shook her head. "Poor thing."


12