Someone's In The Kitchen With Dinah

Story Info
Cooking while naked invites a husband to have a little fun~
1.8k words
4.54
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HailSam
HailSam
6 Followers

Sex in the kitchen was unsanitary, he fully believed that. Something about the messiness of cum and fluids mixed in where they ate...just sent shivers up his spine.

But here he was, peering around the edge of the door, biting his lip as his wife shook her hips to the tune of the radio, warbling like a proud songbird as she stirred a bowl of batter wearing a gingham apron...and...that was it. That was all she had on beyond a pair of sparkly red heels. The apron and the heels and her flowing blonde hair that bounced down her back in beautiful waves.

His fingers dug into the wood of the doorway as she paused, her ass bouncing for a moment before she dug a plastic spoon into the batter, tasting it...slowly...dragging it through her lips with a muffled groan before it popped free of her beautiful, cherry lips. "Delicious," she mumbled, and he felt his hardened cock twitch in his slacks. God, she was as beautiful as the day he saw her across the courtyard of the college campus, smiling in the cool air of Fall. The years had passed but his love never faded, even as blonde hair was cut and styled and shades of grey echoed through roots and smile lines were created with blinding speed.

He was cut free of his thoughts when the spoon, clean as a whistle, waved lightly in the air. "Dear, are you just going to watch from waaaaay over there, or are you gonna come help me out?" she teased, hips swaying hypnotically, and...well...who was he to deny their siren call?

He swallowed roughly, tugging at the top button on his shirt as he entered the kitchen, laughing softly. "My my, what's all this then, hm? A nice surprise for me?"

"There's a cake walk going on for Halloween," she said, replacing her stirring spoon in the batter as she bobbed her head to the music, a song he'd heard once or twice but never fell in love with. "Figured I could make a few batches of cookies for the kiddos to win."

"Mm-hmm," he said, pausing as he wound up right behind her, hands sneaking under the apron to cup her luscious hips, shivering as his fingers grazed that delectable skin. "And you need some...fillin' too, sugar?"

"I suppose, although not all of them enjo-oh! You!" she squealed, swatting at him with a hand towel as he buried his head into her neck, grinning as his lips swept past slightly sweaty skin. "Naughty thing!"

"I am an honorable husband offering his services to his wife," he pleaded innocently, even as his fingers dug into that sweet, soft skin, plush from the years of good eating, sinking in like the soft downy pillows they owned. "Was it really my fault that she took it as something else?"

The scathing look she sent over her shoulder at him had him grinning so wide his face felt like it would split in two. "You're a rapscallion, is what you are," but she didn't nudge him away, nor slap his hands with a spatula to get him to release her. Rather, she tilted her hips back against his, pressing his dick flush against the swell of her ass.

He raised an eyebrow, pressing a kiss against her neck, darting up to her ear to flick his tongue across it. "Soooo is that a yes or...?"

"How about you get to work, stud, while I finish up these cookies?"

Demand received and accepted!

Obviously, you didn't just hop into a good meal, chowing down with no care for the presentation of it. Rather, you take in the details of it, the delightful appearance that you must absolutely drink in. The bow on the apron was a bright red, sitting atop her heart-shaped ass like a present only for his eyes. He couldn't help sucking in a breath, biting his lip as he led his hands up to the swell of flesh, fingers digging in softly. "Mmmm...delicious, delicious. Sure I can't have a bite?"

"Not if you want a spanking, sugar~" she purred, shifting her stance a bit to arch back into his hands. "But if you're...sweet as pie, you can fill it up with whatever you want~"

No need to tell him twice, he thought, as he slowly pulled those succulent cheeks apart, peering at the winking hole and the soaking wet pussy hidden underneath. God, the choices laid before him were more of a tease than her in an apron. He licked his lips, thumbs pressing against her hole and gently tugging at the sides, pulling it a bit before releasing and letting it slowly close backup. Her back shivered in pleasure, but she never stopped humming or stirring her bowl.

He slid his hand between her thighs, skating his fingers over her wet pussy lips. "Mm, can't fill it up without a bit of...proper lubrication and all," he mumbled, skating over her clit before dragging the pads of his fingers over her entrance then back to the dry hole, circling it slowly.

She let out a soft huff of a moan, shifting to spread her legs just a little bit. "Might need you a bit more than that, sugar," she groaned as he pressed his thumb against the now slightly wet hole, dipping in a little before dragging back out, then back in again. She let out a soft groan, tilting forward and holding tight to the bowl as he chuckled.

"That so? I think I got something~ a little taste test never hurt anyone." He slid to his knees behind her like a priest before an alter, holding her open for his tasting pleasure as he leaned forward. She gasped as his lips latched onto her hole, tongue pressing in as she shook in pleasure, her heels clicking as her feet turned inward as her thighs tensed.

"Oh-oh-oh, yesss," she hissed, the bowl clattering to the counter as her hands grappled for a handle, almost pulling away from him but he chased after her, tongue licking deep into her and working a finger into her tight ass. She warbled out a moan, almost as delicious as her singing as he pulled back, popping his lips as he managed to slide a second finger in, groaning at the tightness.

"Yeah, yeah, you can take me like this, right? Just like this?" he mumbled, fingers hooking on the rim and then slowly spreading insider her as she gave a gasp, hips bucking as slick started to slide down her thigh as she leaned forward, her covered breasts pressing into the cold of the kitchen counter.

"Please, please," she pleaded, and he laughed, freeing up one hand to undo the zipper on his pants, fishing out his cock as he stroked himself.

"I'll get you, my darling, and I'll fill you up until you're dripping of me."

And he did just that, pulling his fingers free and pressing the bulb of his cock against her hole. She gasped, back arching deliciously, her blonde hair sliding across her bare shoulders as her arms shook while holding her up. He wanted to bite into the skin there, mark her up and make her as pretty as ever. He pushed in, gripping her waist tightly as he pushed into the tightness, and she let out a shuddering moan as she relaxed, slumping on the counter as he slid in all the way to the root.

"Fuck," he said, bending over her and rattling out a groan. "Fuck, darling. You're so fucking tight," he groaned, rocking his hips back and slapping back into her, the tightness rippling around him as she gasped. "So tight, as if I don't fuck you into our bed every night."

"Maybe-ah-" she moaned, tossing her head back, her lipstick smeared from biting her lip in pleasure, "maybe you should do it more often, darling. Ah-so good-please, darling. I want all of what you give me."

"And I'll give it to you," he groaned out, thrusting into her and fucking her across the counter with ease, one hand sliding under her and stroking against her clit in the way she loved. "I'll give it to you and more."

She shrieked in pleasure, arching back and wrapping her arm around his neck, bending her head back with a pout. He could hardly deny her, bending his head to kiss her as he pounded into her, that deliciously plump ass making ripples with each thrust he gave.

He bit her lip, licking into her mouth as she moaned, ducking down to her neck like he wanted and biting into her pulse point as she jumped, scrambling to hold onto him as he started thrusting faster. "Shit-" she cursed, and his fingers slid against her clit, one accidentally pressing into her entrance without a thought and she arched back with a gasp, giving him free reign to her neck.

He decorated it in bite marks, gripping her hip in his free hand as he filled her, body and soul, her chanting his name like a prayer as he defiled his beautiful goddess.

And then she tensed up, and he could feel it, her belly against his palm that tightened, her tight holes holding onto him as tight as a rubberband as she choked out a gasp, slick gushing down and around his hand.

He buried his face in her neck, ear to her pulse point, pressing in deep as he came, filling her up.

They panted together, her apron messy with cum decorating the bottom of it, her stuttering breathing as she came down from her high, and he, so deep inside her, he was sure he filled her so deep she'd be unable to get rid of it all.

...and then she picked up the spoon and swatted his hand.

"Ow! What was that for?" he pouted, removing his hand as she panted, huffing at him and adjusting her apron as he leaned back, gripping her hips to pull out.

"You made a mess of me! Now I have to clean not only myself but my kitchen. Out, mister! Out with you! No cookies now."

He pouted, slowly pulling out his softening cock as he sighed, leaning to kiss her bare shoulder gently. "You're the one wearing only an apron around here, darling. Did you really think I could keep my hands to myself?"

She sent him a wink over her shoulder, arching her back to wiggle her ass at him, where cum seeped out of her hole and decorated her thighs. "What do you think~? Now out you get! Maybe I'll let you have some...pie later, if you're good~"

He laughed, trading a kiss with her, and was promptly chased out of the kitchen after landing a saucy smack against her ass.

Worth it.